Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick and terraricca

I gave you scriptures, not my opinions as you both did.
    I am not under contract to PROVE anything to either of you. I am here to help you with the understanding of scriptures, by NOT believing scripture, you don't hurt my feelings.
    The truth is, as my wife has pointed out, if you think you have prove (scripture) to the contrary, why have you not presented the PROVE?
    To disagree doesn't take much, on this forum it is the norm, but to PROVE me wrong has yet to happen.
    You may think I'm bragging, I am not because I know where my understanding comes from. Less then ten years ago I believed Jesus always existed, and many other wrongs. Understanding comes from God, period, not from colleges, or seminars; and only by believing the word of God first. Any one that contradicts the word of God, can not expect God to give him the Holy Spirit, why? because in essence you're calling God a liar.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You boast of your understanding but most is just opinion.
    If you strongly hold opinions then you will never see yourself as wrong.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,04:21)
    Nick and terraricca

I gave you scriptures, not my opinions as you both did.
    I am not under contract to PROVE anything to either of you. I am here to help you with the understanding of scriptures, by NOT believing scripture, you don't hurt my feelings.
    The truth is, as my wife has pointed out, if you think you have prove (scripture) to the contrary, why have you not presented the PROVE?
    To disagree doesn't take much, on this forum it is the norm, but to PROVE me wrong has yet to happen.
    You may think I'm bragging, I am not because I know where my understanding comes from. Less then ten years ago I believed Jesus always existed, and many other wrongs. Understanding comes from God, period, not from colleges, or seminars; and only by believing the word of God first. Any one that contradicts the word of God, can not expect God to give him the Holy Spirit, why? because in essence you're calling God a liar.

Georg

georg

i do not understand your respond to what i send as respond to your quote ????

it seams you confuse me with Nick could it be ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    To disagree with your opinions is not to call God a liar is it?
    Come down off your pedestal and join the ordinary folk.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,04:47)
    Hi Georg,
    You boast of your understanding but most is just opinion.
    If you strongly hold opinions then you will never see yourself as wrong.

Nickodemus

Of course I did not expect a different reaction from you.
    Shouldn't you have put your name behind the last sentence?
    You know when I say something I always back it up with scripture; why don't you try that some time, then it would have some meaning what you say.
    You would not dare do that because your manipulation would then be obvious.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    It is not what we say that matters.
    It is what the word of God says.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,06:40)
    Hi Georg,
    To disagree with your opinions is not to call God a liar is it?
    Come down off your pedestal and join the ordinary folk.

Nickodemus

I never give my opinions, the reason you call them opinions is, you don't understand truth. Your pride is blinding you from even looking at what I say. YOU, can not be taught by any one else, period.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,07:38)
    Hi Georg,
    It is not what we say that matters.
    It is what the word of God says.

That is exactly why I put the word of God with, with what I say.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So you are saying you alone hold the key to the truth.
    Our lack of agreement shows we do not understand truth.
    It is only pride that prevents us from agreeing with your opinions.
    You say you can be taught if you accuse others of being unteachable.

Hmmm

Offering yourself as an expert on the things of God is a long way to fall from.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,07:45)
    Hi Georg,

Hmmm

Nick

Fortunately I have the word of God to cushion me.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,07:49)

Hi Georg,

Hmmm

Nick

Georg

Hi Georg,

If Jesus return “was” (according to you) not at Pentecost, then when was it?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Hello
    When Jesus returns all evil will be destroyed. That hasnt happened yet, though it did in small part with Jerusalem it hasnt happened to the rest of the world yet. Surely that is the day when he returns? See:

2 Peter 3;

3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised?

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

12as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2010,08:44)

Hi Georg,

Hmmm

Nick

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

The short answer would be 1900, but I want let you hanging there and show you how I got there.
    It starts with this scripture in Daniel.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days (years).

Who are the blessed that wait? and where do they wait?
    They are the saints, and they wait in their graves for the first resurrection.
    And who are the once that come to the end of those days?
    They are the saints that are still alive when Jesus comes and calls his saints back to live.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Now the question is, when did the waiting started?
    It started when the pope/antichrist began to rule in 565 AD, as he was the one that put the saints in their graves.
    Here is another clue.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

These kings are the “United Nation”, they came into being in 1946.
    Now there is one more question; what does “setting up a kingdom” mean?
    This should be really easy to understand; what does a Circus have to do before they can perform? set up the tent, right?
    Setting up a kingdom means, teaching, and training all that will be ruling with Christ. If they will assist Christ in teaching the world, they have to know how to teach and what.
    Did not Jesus say that he only spoke what the Father had taught him? the saints will do whatever Jesus is teaching them.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Your interpretations involve the heavy use of opinion.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,13:46)
    Hi Georg,
    Your interpretations involve the heavy use of opinion.

Well then, why don't you correct me?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Opinions are just opinions.
    Adding in logic does not strengthen those opinions in the eyes of others
    If you could support your opinions on scripture by showing the same things elsewhere in the word you could claim veracity.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,13:26)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2010,08:44)

Hi Georg,

Hmmm

Nick

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

The short answer would be 1900, but I want let you hanging there and show you how I got there.
    It starts with this scripture in Daniel.

Dan 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days (years).

Who are the blessed that wait? and where do they wait?
    They are the saints, and they wait in their graves for the first resurrection.
    And who are the once that come to the end of those days?
    They are the saints that are still alive when Jesus comes and calls his saints back to live.

1Th 4:16   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  

Now the question is, when did the waiting started?
    It started when the pope/antichrist began to rule in 565 AD, as he was the one that put the saints in their graves.
    Here is another clue.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

These kings are the “United Nation”, they came into being in 1946.
    Now there is one more question; what does “setting up a kingdom” mean?
    This should be really easy to understand; what does a Circus have to do before they can perform? set up the tent, right?
    Setting up a kingdom means, teaching, and training all that will be ruling with Christ. If they will assist Christ in teaching the world, they have to know how to teach and what.
    Did not Jesus say that he only spoke what the Father had taught him? the saints will do whatever Jesus is teaching them.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Thank you for being candid, I appreciate “honesty”!
    Do you believe the “Day of the LORD” to be this date as well?
    Did you studying with the JW's in any way reflect your current conclusions?

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. I too have studied with them on several occasions.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

No, I did not study with the JWs, I studied on my own.
    (((Do you believe the “Day of the LORD” to be this date as well?)))
    You mean 1900? or what?
    In any case, no; none of the dates I gave you are the day of the Lord. That DAY of the Lord will be the millennium.
    The first resurrection is not the day of the Lord, it is the preparation for it.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

reminder to all

Dt 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
    Dt 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,”
    Dt 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
    Dt 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.
    Dt 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known,

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

That's funny, I got the same scriptures in my Bible.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account