Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick

Not the 144000, they are all Israelites, or Jews if you prefer.
    Do you think haven God's name written in their forehead is literal?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So you say.
    But if they have the name of the SON on them?
    True Israel is of faith, not heritage, and faith in God and His son,[Jn14]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 11 2010,07:38)
    Nick

Georg

georg

144000 are not all pure Israelites they are some gentiles grafted in it .

karmarie
    Participant

Hi all

There is something similar in Exekial 9 and it has to do with Isreal and it says

1 Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, “Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand.” 2 And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.

3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side 4 and said to him, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

5 As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.

7 Then he said to them, “Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!” So they went out and began killing throughout the city. 8 While they were killing and I was left alone, I fell facedown, crying out, “Ah, Sovereign LORD! Are you going to destroy the entire remnant of Israel in this outpouring of your wrath on Jerusalem?”

9 He answered me, “The sin of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice. They say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land; the LORD does not see.' 10 So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done.”

11 Then the man in linen with the writing kit at his side brought back word, saying, “I have done as you commanded.”

Theres a similarity not only in the mark but also in the destruction. It is then repeated almost the same in both Revelation chapter 7 and Revelation chapter 9. They are told to put a seal on the foreheads before the destruction and those with the seals they are told not to harm.

karmarie
    Participant

“Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

Jews against Zionism otherwise known as True Torah Jews. They are the ones grieving and lamenting. In my opinion.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?….q=o&oq=

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2010,09:02)

Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Show me.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2010,07:45)
    Hi Georg,
    So you say.
    But if they have the name of the SON on them?
    True Israel is of faith, not heritage, and faith in God and His son,[Jn14]

Nick

“But if?”
    Is the son adopting the saints as sons of God, or is it the Father?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 11 2010,10:54)

Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Show me.

Georg

georg

this is some prove,

Ro 2:28 A man is not a Jew if he is only one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical.
    Ro 2:29 No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise is not from men, but from God.

Ro 3:9 What shall we conclude then? Are we any better ? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin.

Ro 3:29 Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too,
    Ro 3:30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.
    Ro 3:31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Ro 4:14 For if those who live by law are heirs, faith has no value and the promise is worthless

Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
    Ro 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

is this enough ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Why?
    Are you confused about how to become a son of God?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2010,11:16)

Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Show me.

Georg

georg

this is some prove,

Ro 2:28 A man is not a Jew if he is only one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical.
    Ro 2:29 No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise is not from men, but from God.

Ro 3:9 What shall we conclude then? Are we any better ? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin.

Ro 3:29 Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too,
    Ro 3:30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.
    Ro 3:31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Ro 4:14 For if those who live by law are heirs, faith has no value and the promise is worthless

Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,

Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

is this enough ???

terraricca

You got the wrong prove.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.

These are the same 144000 as in chapter 14.

Rev 14:1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The great multitude are from all nations.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2010,11:17)
    Hi Georg,
    Why?
    Are you confused about how to become a son of God?

Nick

Are you confused how to answer my question? ask me and I will explain it to you.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    No point in going further till the names of the forehead are clarified.
    But it seems likely to be both in view of Jn14.1f

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2010,03:58)
    K

love you in Christ

T and same to you! sorry I missed that post.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 11 2010,11:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2010,11:16)

Nick

Georg

georg

terraricca

Show me.

Georg

georg

this is some prove,

is this enough ???

terraricca

You got the wrong prove.

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  

Rev 7:5   Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:6   Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:7   Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:8   Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 14:1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

Georg

georg

the start is with the disciples until today

only members of the body of Christ were promised to be with him,

revelation is seen after Christ glorification so only those who are called are from the beginning of his ministry to the end of this time are included.

the old testament is the shadow of things to come.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 11 2010,13:25)
    Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  

Rev 7:5   Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:6   Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:7   Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:8   Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Georg

I think George could have it right, 144000 from the tribes as listed by each tribe, then there is a great multitude from all the nations.

The sealed ones sealed by the fact they Love God and love their neighbour, as in the link I gave and they will recognise their Messiah when he returns.?

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
    Rev 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
    Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
    Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
    Rev 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless

Heb 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.
    Heb 3:2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house.
    Heb 3:3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.
    Heb 3:4 For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
    Heb 3:5 Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, testifying to what would be said in the future.
    Heb 3:6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast

Heb 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,
    Heb 10:20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
    Heb 10:21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,
    Heb 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
    Heb 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
    Heb 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
    Heb 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
    Heb 10:26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,

Eph 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca and Nick

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

“Kings” and “Priests, there are two groups of saints; what do kings do? they rule; what do priests do? they serve the kings.
    The 144000, not only are they all Israelites, but they are the only once that have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean? First of all, they don't have a literal name written on their head; they are the adopted son of God. When a man adopts a son, is the son then not called by that mans name? that is what that means. They are the kings, and Jesus is the King of kings.
    You have to look at what the Bible says,

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

How can God's government/kingdom continue to increase when this planet is all filled up?
    Why would God create such a vast universe? for no reason, or for a purpose?
    You see, that is were all the “kings” come in, they are trained by Jesus how to rule future earths.
    There is something else you need to notice.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure.

This has nothing to do with sex; you know that “woman” is symbolic for church. These 144000 had never any contact with any other church, they were Israelites that followed Jesus' teaching.
    They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. They sacrificed their life for Jesus.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The priests of God Serve Him, not men.
    The name on the forehead does not denote kingship but ownership.

Full planets are not our concern.
    Idolatry is as adultery.

No sign of a training role for King Jesus in the millenium.
    Speculation is unhelpful.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2010,19:15)
    Hi Georg,
    The priests of God Serve Him, not men.
    The name on the forehead does not denote kingship but ownership.

Full planets are not our concern.
    Idolatry is as adultery.

No sign of a training role for King Jesus in the millenium.
    Speculation is unhelpful.

Nick  If you say that Georg is wrong then how do YOU understand the Scriptures that He gave us?  If I rebuttal someones understanding of Scriptures I sure have to know what those Scriptures do mean.  So give us YOUR understanding…..Who are these Priests if not born again men?
    And how will these Priests rule, how will they give those that are born into the Millennium the truth.  So much misunderstanding right now, and they will have to know how and what is truth….
    Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 11 2010,17:57)
    terraricca and Nick

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

“Kings” and “Priests, there are two groups of saints; what do kings do? they rule; what do priests do? they serve the kings.
    The 144000, not only are they all Israelites, but they are the only once that have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean? First of all, they don't have a literal name written on their head; they are the adopted son of God. When a man adopts a son, is the son then not called by that mans name? that is what that means. They are the kings, and Jesus is the King of kings.
    You have to look at what the Bible says,

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

How can God's government/kingdom continue to increase when this planet is all filled up?
    Why would God create such a vast universe? for no reason, or for a purpose?
    You see, that is were all the “kings” come in, they are trained by Jesus how to rule future earths.
    There is something else you need to notice.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure.

This has nothing to do with sex; you know that “woman” is symbolic for church. These 144000 had never any contact with any other church, they were Israelites that followed Jesus' teaching.
    They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. They sacrificed their life for Jesus.

Georg

georg

Rev 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.”

the 144000 and Christ are the kingdom they all are priest because they all are at the service of God,

any of them as per rev 14;4 they have stayed faithful to Christ and his father.

Isa;9;7 as nothing to do with anything exept God in the future.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account