Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 07 2010,18:29)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 06 2010,20:48)
    Hi Ed

Ok heres some yes no questions:

1- Did Jesus return in Spirit?

2- Is there going to be a thousand year millenium on earth?

Remember just yes or no :) then I may ask some more.

Hi Karmarie,

1) Yes; on the day of “Pentecost”!

2) That is symbolic of a complete cycle. (Matt. 13:8 / Matt.19:29)
         The 144,000 is also symbolic Pointing toward Gematria.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hey Eddy

You shouldn't answer question you don't know the answers to.
    Did Jesus say he will “bring” us the Holy Spirit, or did he say he will “send” him to us?
    The Bible says Jesus will reign “on earth” a thousand years.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

The 144000 are a special group of saints, notice they have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean, Ed?

Rev 14:1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.  

They are also the same group you read about in chapter 7, notice they are all Israelites, what does that mean, Ed?

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2010,17:11)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,15:59)
    Ed

The AKJV is not even one of the versions to choose from on the “Blue Letter Bible”.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Could you use different words; don't know what you mean?

Ed J

Hey Eddy

Die AKJV is nicht in der “Blauen Buchstaben Biebel”.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 07 2010,21:53)
    Thanks Ed,  
    Interesting.

I believe Jesus is here, but I also believe (Jesus?) is still to come but not as a Man. It doesnt appear to make sense though I know!?
    Maybe its His spirit here already, I try not to figure it out, cause it gets too confusing, all I know is what I feel and what iv been shown. Religions confused it for me though, so iv had to undo all the confusion I had from them but im starting to once again remember. (amazing what they can do)

I will give you a hint at what I was shown regarding “the end” or the coming of the Son, with verses I found much later which matched,

Jesus said: For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. (Malachi 4:2)

K

why should Christ be here??
    and did he not give orders to his disciples to do the job.????

did he not say that he is going away and only come back at the end ?????

and he also give as the signs of his return????

did he not tell his angels to do the separation of the good and bad,????

are so bored that you can not wait for the signs ???

are you so close to perfection that your time can not be used to make better in the eyes of God ??

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,22:03)

Hi Ed

Hi Karmarie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Did Jesus say he will “bring” us the Holy Spirit, or did he say he will “send” him to us?

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

The 144000 are a special group of saints, notice they have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean, Ed?

Rev 14:1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.  

They are also the same group you read about in chapter 7, notice they are all Israelites, what does that mean, Ed?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    There seems to be manuscript variation in Rev 14 as my bible says
    “His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,22:08)

Ed

The AKJV is not even one of the versions to choose from on the “Blue Letter Bible”.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

You should drop the (i am), he's really Lucifer disguising himself (falsely) as God!
    I said use different words, NOT a different language with the same words?
    How does repeating your (languish) same words add ANY CLARITY?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2010,03:45)
    why should Christ be here??
    and did he not give orders to his disciples to do the job.????

did he not say that he is going away and only come back at the end ?????

and he also give as the signs of his return????

did he not tell his angels to do the separation of the good and bad,????

are so bored that you can not wait for the signs ???

are you so close to perfection that your time can not be used to make better in the eyes of God ??

Am I so bored I cannot wait for the signs-

– but The signs are here already, are they not?

Sure theres always been earthquakes and so on and so forth, but have you seen how they have increased? The tidal waves? The scientists who believe this planet is doomed? Everything is increasing, it will then go quiet for a while, then increase again, like a woman in labour.

I said I dont know if it is Jesus here, though I said I believe Jesus has returned I dont know, but I do know 'something' is , which others would say is the Holy Spirit, I dont know how to tell. I just try and guess. Or work it out but I dont believe I should need to. Its either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Probably the Holy Spirit actually because Jesus is still to return!

There was much talk about a false Messiah appearing,especially in the church I went to. I asked The Lord how we will know if its the false Messiah or really Him. Thats when I was showen that when it really is Jesus, there will be no time to sit back and 'wonder is it or isnt it Him?' and if you need to work out if its him or not for more than a day, I gaurantee it wont be Him.,  Jesus repeatedly warned to watch for false Messiahs saying they are He. I wont be fooled.

Hope that makes sense, im rushing

terraricca
    Participant

K

did Jesus not say this was only the begining of the pains???

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Is this what you're referring to?

Click here

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2010,10:41)
    K

did Jesus not say this was only the begining of the pains???

Exactly, the beginning but its all increasing. He told us to know and watch.

terraricca
    Participant

K

and thats what we should do and take advantage of the time to go for maturity in Gods knowledge not mens.

we are not saved by the amount we know but the quality of our faith in God,

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2010,07:39)

Hi Ed

Hi Karmarie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

Nick

What do you think that means, having the Fathers name written in their forehead? only the 144000 have it.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2010,07:59)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,22:08)

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

You should drop the (i am), he's really Lucifer disguising himself (falsely) as God!
    I said use different words, NOT a different language with the same words?
    How does repeating your (languish) same words add ANY CLARITY?

Ed J

Ed

They are different words aren't they?
    Make yourself clear the next time.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2010,12:26)
    K

and thats what we should do and take advantage of the time to go for maturity in Gods knowledge not mens.

we are not saved by the amount we know but the quality of our faith in God,

Hi T

Exactly, our faith in the Lord is what matters.

“ For yet a little while,
    And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
    38 Now the just shall live by faith;
    But if anyone draws back,
    My soul has no pleasure in him.”
    -Hebrews 10:37

Also important is how we treat others.

“With the kind You show Yourself kind, With the blameless You show Yourself blameless;
    With the pure You show Yourself pure, And with the perverted You show Yourself astute.
    2 Samuel 22;26

If there was a disaster, what would you do?

And it shall come to pass
    That whoever calls on the name of the LORD
    Shall be saved.’
    -Acts 2:21

For answers to things;

you do not have because you do not ask.-James 4:2

For Healing;

for truly I say to you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove;
    and nothing shall be impossible to you.
    -Matthew 17:20

And the two greatest commandments;

“Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.”

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

terraricca
    Participant

K
    were things differs from between believers is the hearth and the truthfullness of it.this is God choose
    Jas 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
    Jas 1:6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
    Jas 1:7 That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;

Jas 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

now this does not means that we have to look to help and find all the orphans and widows in the city or the country and help them.

but they are of your faith and familly ,first.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2010,07:45)
    K
    were things differs from between believers is the hearth and the truthfullness of it.this is God choose
    Jas 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
    Jas 1:6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
    Jas 1:7 That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;

Jas 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

now this does not means that we have to look to help and find all the orphans and widows in the city or the country and help them.

but they are of your faith and familly ,first.

Hi T

Iv often wondered about that, it must actually mean we are to look after Orphans and Widows? Jesus did say that when he returns, He will say – when I as hungry you fed me, thirsty you gave me water, etc, when you did it to one of the least of these, you did it to me.

terraricca
    Participant

K
    you know what you say is also true of what Jesus said,but i believe it applicable in are every day live ,some times we help people we meet just because they are in need of help we do not even know them,but it still our first responsibility is for our direct family,children mother and father grand parents,to day many put their parents in homes and forget them,just give the attention is good,just like the use to do wen we were small.

the love of God what is in creation is that God as created all thing to be enjoyed by other ,the only joy God ask is just say thanks for what he did,and many can not even do that.

also love as per God will be the rule;so in the new order we will live for others before we live for ourselves ,be useful to other ,it is difficult to imagine.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2010,13:07)
    K
    you know what you say is also true of what Jesus said,but i believe it applicable in are every day live ,some times we help people we meet just because they are in need of help we do not even know them,but it still our first responsibility is for our direct family,children mother and father grand parents,to day many put their parents in homes and forget them,just give the attention is good,just like the use to do wen we were small.

the love of God what is in creation is that God as created all thing to be enjoyed by other ,the only joy God ask is just say thanks for what he did,and many can not even do that.

also love as per God will be the rule;so in the new order we will live for others before we live for ourselves ,be useful to other ,it is difficult to imagine.

Yeah. You know, the best moments I have to look back on were times shared with others , from the smallest thing sometimes. careing, sharing,  those who were lonely, troubled, parentless, hungry, also criminals, drug addicts, alcaholics, they offered their friendship back, some which never ended.

And of course we have the responsibility of our Family, children are not really ours but are Gods and in our care, so we have to do the best we can. I believe all have a Gaurdian Angel, each child,

And that is right, our parents  shouldnt be someone elses responsibility but our own, it is thier time to be looked after when they cannot do it themselves anymore.

terraricca
    Participant

K

love you in Christ

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 09 2010,10:46)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2010,07:39)

Hi Ed

Hi Karmarie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

Nick

What do you think that means, having the Fathers name written in their forehead? only the 144000 have it.

Georg

For Nick still

Why would they have the name of the son written in their forehead?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Which version is true?
    Surely if so they would be of God's chosen people and one with Jesus.

Christians of jewish origin

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account