Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 24 2010,23:26)
    Ed

1) The white horse, and the rider sitting on it with a bow, is the impostor, the Antichrist. The bow is a weapon of war, and that's what the other three horse men represent. This impostor has not brought us peace, he has brought us war, sickness, disease, and death.
    Look at the other rider in Revelation.

2) Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  

3) Rev 19:13   And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

4) Who is the word of God? Jesus.

5) Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

6) What is the weapon of this rider? a sword coming out of his mouth. What does the sword symbolize? the word of God. The war Jesus will fight, is not a war of violence, it is a war of teaching, correcting, in fairness, and in righteousness.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Your understand of Scripture is quite profound!
    I appreciate you being candid in your beliefs.

1) Yes; you are right: 'the rider' on the white house of Rev.6:2 (compere with Isaiah 63:2) is the 'antichrist' of
    Rev.13:1, and the name of blasphemy is 'i am', which refers to 1John 2:22 who denies The Father and The Son!

2) Rev. 19:11 is indeed a different rider on a different horse!

3) YHVH=63: Compare with Isaiah 63:3-6!

4) No; The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”! Click Here for more

5) Almighty God=121 equals 'antichrist'=121; The “HolySpirit” IS ABOVE! (Compare with Ex.3:14 and Deut. 32:40)
        Psalm 110:1-2 illustrates the real God is “HolySpirit”; Not the FAKE=23(i am=23); 'great i am'=74 is 'Lucifer'=74!
        Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
                         but unto him that blasphemeth against(speaketh against) the HolySpirit, it shall not
                         be forgiven him; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mathew 12:32)

6) If you “Really” want do discuss these questions you propose, we will need more Posts.
        I suggest we “only” pose one question per Post for the other to elaborate on
        without a bunch of clouded sub issues (as is WJ's and Katjo's pattern).

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

What george offers might work within the framework of his theory, but we are told to not listen to those who say that Jesus is here or there. But when he comes it will be obvious like lightning from the east to the west.

Matthew 24:23-28
    23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Sorry george, but scripture (truth) takes precedence over opinions or people's feelings. I am not trying to be rude.

terraricca
    Participant

HI EDJ

you said that the holy spirit is the WORD in Jn1;1

and you use Heb7 28 to explain it but i look at that scripture and it does not say that it all

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 17 2009,15:36)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 17 2009,14:45)
    Hi Nick:

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.  

I still believe that God is with Him. He was Babtized the same day I was. We received the Holy Spirit, by the Minister laying hands on us all, one by one.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

You should stop being a “Georg-ian” and convert to “Christian”.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 26 2010,05:41)

Hi Nick:

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.  

I still believe that God is with Him. He was Babtized the same day I was. We received the Holy Spirit, by the Minister laying hands on us all, one by one.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Good one CA!

Georg gets his eschatology from the Ryrie Study Bible (so called Bible).

Georg said that Ryrie's Bible is the “most accurate” Bible he knows. Yet Ryrie's notes are trinitarian and Georg is anti-trinitarian.  No one even heard of Ryrie's Bible until the early 1980's. I attended a Bible College where Ryrie was the speaker on one occasion. He referred to an occasion when an experience while traveling gave him the “true” interpretation of a Biblical text. How many of these “revelations” are in his Biblical notes? I trashed my Ryrie Bible after that.

What a circus!

thinker

Elizabeth
    Participant

thinker

which one is you?

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 25 2010,11:01)

Ed

1) The white horse, and the rider sitting on it with a bow, is the impostor, the Antichrist. The bow is a weapon of war, and that's what the other three horse men represent. This impostor has not brought us peace, he has brought us war, sickness, disease, and death.

2) Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  

3) Rev 19:13   And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

5) Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

6) What is the weapon of this rider? a sword coming out of his mouth. What does the sword symbolize? the word of God. The war Jesus will fight, is not a war of violence, it is a war of teaching, correcting, in fairness, and in righteousness.

Georg

Hi Georg,

1) Yes; you are right: 'the rider' on the white house of Rev.6:2 (compere with Isaiah 63:2) is the 'antichrist' of
    Rev.13:1, and the name of blasphemy is 'i am', which refers to 1John 2:22 who denies The Father and The Son!

5) Almighty God=121 equals 'antichrist'=121; The “HolySpirit” IS ABOVE! (Compare with Ex.3:14 and Deut. 32:40)
        Psalm 110:1-2 illustrates the real God is “HolySpirit”; Not the FAKE=23(i am=23); 'great i am'=74 is 'Lucifer'=74!
        Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
                         but unto him that blasphemeth against(speaketh against) the HolySpirit, it shall not
                         be forgiven him; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mathew 12:32)

6) If you “Really” want do discuss these questions you propose, we will need more Posts.

Ed

I would have no problem doing what you proposed, but I have two conditions;
    one, you stop misquoting me.
    two, you leave your numbers in the drawer.
    Btw, Rev. 13:1 is not the anti-Christ, it is the Roman empire.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 26 2010,13:12)
    thinker

which one is you?

Georg

Georg,

Why are you so cavalier that you use a Bible with a man's notes on the written pages of scripture? How can you and Irene have the nerve to say that others here hold to the doctrines of men when you use a “Bible” that contains the doctrines of men?

How can you say that Ryrie's Bible is the “most accurate” Bible you know when Ryrie's notes are trinitarian and you are not?

If Ryrie is wrong about Christ then he may be wrong about the coming of Christ and the “millennium” garbage.

If you have a fireplace you would get better use of Ryrie's notes if you threw them in with the firewood.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 26 2010,13:20)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 25 2010,11:01)

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Ed

I would have no problem doing what you proposed, but I have two conditions;
    one, you stop misquoting me.
    two, you leave your numbers in the drawer.
    Btw, Rev. 13:1 is not the anti-Christ, it is the Roman empire.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Acts 4:18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor
    teach in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said unto them,
    Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

You cannot put 'ANY' conditions on me, YOUR ONLY CHOICE is 'if' you wish to engage me!
    The reason for “my idea” do discuss matters: is to offer our greater insight to others.

What to mean by 'mis-quoting' you?

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

TT

your comment are out of christian and godly tast,would you not say so TT,is this not MOCKING ??
    Posted: Feb. 26 2010,07:36

——————————————————————————–
    Hi Nick:

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Good one CA!

Georg said that Ryrie's Bible is the “most accurate” Bible he knows. Yet Ryrie's notes are trinitarian and Georg is anti-trinitarian. No one even heard of Ryrie's Bible until the early 1980's. I attended a Bible College where Ryrie was the speaker on one occasion. He referred to an occasion when an experience while traveling gave him the “true” interpretation of a Biblical text. How many of these “revelations” are in his Biblical notes? I trashed my Ryrie Bible after that.

What a circus!

thinker

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar. Fire will destroy everything in them. God will judge the earth and everything in it.
    2Pe 3:11 So everything will be destroyed. And what kind of people should you be? You should lead holy and godly lives.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2010,16:46)
    TT

your comment are out of christian  and godly tast,would you not say so TT,is this not MOCKING ??

Hi Nick:

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Good one CA!

Georg said that Ryrie's Bible is the “most accurate” Bible he knows. Yet Ryrie's notes are trinitarian and Georg is anti-trinitarian.  No one even heard of Ryrie's Bible until the early 1980's. I attended a Bible College where Ryrie was the speaker on one occasion. He referred to an occasion when an experience while traveling gave him the “true” interpretation of a Biblical text. How many of these “revelations” are in his Biblical notes? I trashed my Ryrie Bible after that.

What a circus!

thinker

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar. Fire will destroy everything in them. God will judge the earth and everything in it.
    2Pe 3:11 So everything will be destroyed. And what kind of people should you be? You should lead holy and godly lives.

t,

And what is unchristian about my comments to Georg? I did not call him a name or break any rules of this board. He and his wife are always saying that others here believe the doctrines of men. Then we find out that Georg posts his views from a book and from a Bible with men's notes in it.

I don't like this kind of hypocrisy.

If my views are wrong then just show me from the Bible. But don't accuse me of posting the doctrines of men when you  (Georg and Irene) do the same thing.

Ryrie's views are totally unscriptural and he follows James Nelson Darby who invented his wrong eschatology in the mid 1830's.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2010,16:46)
    TT

your comment are out of christian  and godly tast,would you not say so TT,is this not MOCKING ??

Hi Nick:

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Good one CA!

What a circus!

thinker

t,

Are you any better for saying that I am an unbeliever? You suggest that I must believe as you do in order to be a Christian. This is salvation by works.

The Christian gospel is “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.” To add any more to faith is to subvert the gospel.

I am not required to believe in the God of the old testament. I am required to believe in the God of the new testament which is Jesus Christ. Paul REPEATEDLY says that we are justified by faith in Christ. Anti-trinitarians have subverted this new testament message by imposing Moses and Deuteronomy 6:4 and other stuff which was for old testament Israel.

thinker

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 26 2010,14:17)

thinker

which one is you?

Georg

Georg,

Why are you so cavalier that you use a Bible with a man's notes on the written pages of scripture? How can you and Irene have the nerve to say that others here hold to the doctrines of men when you use a “Bible” that contains the doctrines of men?

How can you say that Ryrie's Bible is the “most accurate” Bible you know when Ryrie's notes are trinitarian and you are not?

If Ryrie is wrong about Christ then he may be wrong about the coming of Christ and the “millennium” garbage.

If you have a fireplace you would get better use of Ryrie's notes if you threw them in with the firewood.

thinker

thinker

I don't go by the foot notes, I go by the scripture.
    If, what you and others claim, is not backed by scripture, you go by what man says, very simple.
    I make it a point to always back up what I say “with scripture”, and before you say that is not true, “show me”, were I did not.
    I don't know anything about “Ryrie”, but I like the Bible, and I'm sure he did not write it.
    All the scriptures I quote are from the “Blue Letter Bible” KJV, they are the same as in the “Ryrie” KJV, that's why I use it.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 27 2010,00:07)

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 26 2010,14:17)

thinker

which one is you?

Georg

Georg,

thinker

thinker

I don't go by the foot notes, I go by the scripture.
    If, what you and others claim, is not backed by scripture, you go by what man says, very simple.
    I make it a point to always back up what I say “with scripture”, and before you say that is not true, “show me”, were I did not.
    I don't know anything about “Ryrie”, but I like the Bible, and I'm sure he did not write it.
    All the scriptures I quote are from the “Blue Letter Bible” KJV, they are the same as in the “Ryrie” KJV, that's why I use it.

Georg

Georg,

I do go by scripture. You reject them. For instance, God the Father called His own Son “God” (Hebrews 1:8). But you and Irene play your little word game with the Father's words. Irene says, “It's only a title.”

What good is a “title” if it has no meaning? You claim that the Father is your God but you twist His words about His Son. But when the Son calls His Father “God” you accept it.

Why do you take the word of the Son over the word of the Father? If the Father is your God as you claim, then when He calls His Son “God” you won't argue with it.

I think you do use Ryrie's notes because your posts look just like him.

thinker

Elizabeth
    Participant

OK thinker

explain these scriptures.

Psa 82:1  God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.  

Psa 82:6   I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.  

Btw, the Blue Letter Bible KJV says nothing about Ryrie.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 27 2010,05:57)
    OK thinker

Psa 82:1  God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.  

Psa 82:6   I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.  

Georg

I have already said on the “False logic” thread that a word is defined by the group of words which surround it (Gordon H. Clark).

TIn Hebrews 1:6 the Father commands the angels of God to worship the Son. Then in verse 8 he says to Him, “Your throne 'O God.' ” Then in verse 10 He attributes the creation of the heaven and earth to His Son. Therefore, the name “God” in reference to Jesus means SUPREME God.

It's all about context Georg!

thinker

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 27 2010,06:47)

OK thinker

Georg

I have already said on the “False logic” thread that a word is defined by the group of words which surround it (Gordon H. Clark).

TIn Hebrews 1:6 the Father commands the angels of God to worship the Son. Then in verse 8 he says to Him, “Your throne 'O God.' ” Then in verse 10 He attributes the creation of the heaven and earth to His Son. Therefore, the name “God” in reference to Jesus means SUPREME God.

thinker

These scriptures are not from the book of Hebrews, they were quoted in Hebrew from the OT.
    Stick to what I ask; if that is possible?
    Who is G.H. Clark? your Ryrie?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 26 2010,20:36)
    t,

You suggest that I must believe as you do in order to be a Christian.
    thinker

Hi Thinker,

When do you believe Jesus “Second Coning” occurred?
    Looking forward to your response in this matter.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

What about you, why don't you tell us when Christs second return occurred.
    Looking forward to your response in this matter.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 27 2010,06:47)

OK thinker

Georg

thinker

Hi TT,
    So now he is the Supreme God though His Father commanded the angels to worship him. So you have several gods and the God of the Jews is not the Supreme One?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account