Jesus has established his kingdom,in 1914.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

CHRIST IS RULING FROM HEAVEN FROM 1914 ON.

His kingdom established on earth.(scripture please?)NOT the watch tower explanation please.

The jehovah witnesses only are in this kingdom,for they are Gods witnesses.You are my people God says to them only.
    The rest of the population are all in babylon the great,that is to be destroyed.
    IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE?

But why would Christ establish his kingdom 1900 yrs after his death? I always thought that the kingdom started being preached and established by the apostles?Are they not the 12 foundations? rev,21:14. Can any one of you explain?

In the book of daniel 2:44. In the days of these kings(10 kings) shall the God of heaven SET UP A KINGDOM WHICH SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED; AND THE KINGDOM SHALL –NOT BE –LEFT– TO OTHER PEOPLE.
    BUT IT SHALL BREAK IN PIECES AND CONSUME– ALL– THESE KINGDOMS,AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

All this happened in 1914??? But it says all these kingdoms shal be consumed and broken to pieces??Are we not surrounded by many different kingdoms still active,and strong?

What about the churches before 1914?
    What about the churches in rev ch.2 and 3? which are in asia minor.The 7 candle sticks.
    as far as I can see Jesus is active back in the days of john in patmos.He has not had a 1900 yr holiday,has he??

How many times does Christ have to established his kingdom?
    first in 1914.then at his coming???

Zech.14:12. AND THE LORD SHALL INHERIT JUDAH– HIS PORTION– IN THE HOLY LAND, AND SHALL–CHOOSE–JERUSALEM–AGAIN.

I AM CONFUSED: IS IT JERUSALEM; OR IS IT BROOKLYN? OR IS BROOKLIN NOW CHANGED TO JERUSALEM?? WHICH ONE IS IT?

Brothers and sisters we are all so confused regarding the kingdom of God.Some say the kingdom started soon after the resurection; some say the kingdom of God is established in 1914.some say the kingdom of God will be established at his coming when babylon is no more.

We must understand that their is the city of God (zion) and there is the kingdom of God.

Since the gospel is preached,the very true believers has entered he city of God which is zion,they have come out of the great city babylon.And christ is their ruler; they follow him. And this is where we are in now,in zion.

But his kingdom is coming, and it will be set up after babylon is consumed. And it will be established in israel,JERUSALEM AS THE CAPITOL CITY,from there will the teaching go forth through all the earth,and knowledge shall cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.Jesus as king of kings, and the saints as kings and priests.

BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN OF THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES,THEY ARE ALL RAVENING WOLVES,THEY WILL STEAL AND ROB YOUR RIGHT TO INHERITANCE.

THEY APPEAR AS THE APOSTLES OF LIGHT,BUT INSIDE THEM ARE AS DARK AS THE DARKEST NIGHT. THEY SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN. THEY COMPAS THE SEA AND LAND TO MAKE ONE PROSELYTE,AND WHEN HE IS MADE,THEY MADE THEM TWO FOLD MORE THE CHILD OF HELL THAN THEMSELVES.

Take heed that no man deceive you; For many shall come in my name,saying, I am christ: AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY.
    BE WARNED.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

You are a strange fellow, wakeup :O

First you ask so many questions, no one would know which to answer. :p

Then, you half way answer your own question.  :cool:

And finally you seem to threaten any one that might attempt to answer you. :angry:

Georg    ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

[63 + 54= 117]

YHVH(63) + 54 days = “Pentecost”(117)

“God the Father”(117), who raised him from the dead” (Gal 1:1)

The Kingdom of God started 54 days after Jesus' death, on “Pentecost“(117)!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

terraricca
    Participant

wup

is this religion dictatorship

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 14 2012,02:58)
    You are a strange fellow, wakeup   :O

And finally you seem to threaten any one that might attempt to answer you. :angry:

Georg    ???

PASTRY.

You use that word threaten?
    Who is thretening who; do you feel thretened?
    If so why?
    Just answer the question ,only if you want too.
    IS JESUS RULING FROM HEAVEN OVER THE JW FLOCK IN 1914?
    No; I am not angry with anyone,but with all false teachings,claiming to be Gods teaching,coruppting the word of God for their own benefit.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 14 2012,04:07)
    wup

Pierre.

Are you referring to me,or the jws religion?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 14 2012,17:11)

wup

Pierre.

wakeup.

wup

We must understand that their is the city of God (zion) and there is the kingdom of God.

Since the gospel is preached,the very true believers has entered he city of God which is zion,they have come out of the great city babylon.And christ is their ruler; they follow him. And this is where we are in now,in zion.

But his kingdom is coming, and it will be set up after babylon is consumed. And it will be established in israel,JERUSALEM AS THE CAPITOL CITY,from there will the teaching go forth through all the earth,and knowledge shall cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.Jesus as king of kings, and the saints as kings and priests.

yes to you  :D read your first word here in the quote it sound like a JW Sunday talk,

and what follows is not in scriptures so you invented(second paragraph)

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 14 2012,03:03)
    Hi Wakeup,

[63 + 54= 117]

God bless

You're still ad it, aren't you Ed?

Jesus qualified to be the King of God's Kingdom when he defeated death, by defeating sin; but he has not yet taken over ruler ship.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 14 2012,10:04)

Georg    ???

PASTRY.

If so why?
    No; I am not angry with anyone,but with all false teachings,claiming to be Gods teaching,coruppting the word of God for their own benefit.

wakeup.

I bet your name is at the top of the list.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Georg.

Keep on attacking me; so there is no need to answer the questions.

Have I ever attacked you?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 14 2012,13:48)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 14 2012,10:04)

Georg    ???

PASTRY.

If so why?

wakeup.

I bet your name is at the top of the list.

Georg

Hi Georg.

You always attack me;so you dont have to answer the questions.
    Have I ever attacked you?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 14 2012,10:58)

wup

Pierre.

wakeup.

wup

yes to you  :D read your first word here in the quote it sound like a JW Sunday talk,

Pierre.

Rev.18:4. And I heard another voice from heaven,saying,COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE,that ye be not partakers of her sins,and that ye receive not her plagues.

come out of her (the great city babylon).

To where? To the city of God; its called Zion,where there is peace and righteousness and God fearing.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 14 2012,03:03)
    Hi Wakeup,

[63 + 54= 117]

God bless

EDJ.

Do we have to learn numerology to find the truth??

Or just learn the flesh of Christ??

Stay away from mans precepts.

Acording to your number codes,you have found the answers to Gods kingdom, ruling since the day of pantecost. Not according to the word in scripture.

Satan is ruling babylon now,his kingdom.But we as true followers of Christ,must come out of her,rev.18:4.

Come out to where? To the city of God,Zion,where there is peace and righteousness,and God fearing.

City of God ,not kingdom yet, because there are only a few of them.Many are called,but a few chosen.

The kingdom will be established at the coming,after babylon is no more. And it will be established in israel,with boudaries.

Zech.2:7. Deliver they self,O Zion,THAT DWELLETH WITH THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON.

The true worshippers today also are in Zion;dwelling in babylon, but not of babylon.

When Jesus rules,we will see him, He will not be an invisible ruler.We will see our ruler face to face,in israel.

This is our hope, this is what we are waiting for.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Do these verses have any meaning to you?

God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them;
    and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” (2 Cor 6:16)

“The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
    and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and
    they shall call thee, The [Holy City=117] of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.” (Isaiah 60:14)

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

May I quote you?

“””No; I am not angry with anyone,but with all false teachings,claiming to be Gods teaching,coruppting the word of God for their own benefit.
    wakeup.”””

You call it “attacking”; I call it “correcting”.
    You have to prove yet that what I say is incorrect; and what benefit would I have from teaching falsely?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 14 2012,23:11)
    Hi Wakeup,

Do these verses have any meaning to you?

God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them;
    and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” (2 Cor 6:16)

“The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
    and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and
    they shall call thee, The [Holy City=117] of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.” (Isaiah 60:14)

God bless

EDJ.

We; the true believers only,are the temple of God,therefore he dwells in us. And therefore are we not in babylon but in his city zion.

2cor 6:17. Wherefore come out from among them,(bab.) AND BE YE SEPERATE,said the Lord,and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 15 2012,01:46)
    Wakeup

May I quote you?

“””No; I am not angry with anyone,but with all false teachings,claiming to be Gods teaching,coruppting the word of God for their own benefit.
    wakeup.”””

You have to prove yet that what I say is incorrect; and what benefit would I have from teaching falsely?

Georg

Pastry.

I understand,that you and I see the scriptures differently,but only one of us can be right.
    Let the scriptures speak for it self.
    No need for abusive words, it only defeats the whole purpose,of teaching.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,01:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 14 2012,10:58)

wup

Pierre.

wakeup.

wup

Pierre.

Rev.18:4. And I heard another voice from heaven,saying,COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE,that ye be not partakers of her sins,and that ye receive not her plagues.

To where? To the city of God; its called Zion,where there is peace and righteousness and God fearing.

wakeup.

wup

first;BABYLON IS DESTROYED LONG AGO;SO THE REFLECTION OF THE NAME “BABYLON THE GREAT”IS NOT THE CITY OF OLD,

second;ZION,stands FOR THE CITY OF GOD,WHAT IS THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM IN OTHER WORDS THE 144K AND JESUS
    THE KING,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,08:56)

Wakeup

May I quote you?

wakeup.”””

Georg

Pastry.

I understand,that you and I see the scriptures differently,but only one of us can be right.

wakeup.

wakeup

you have many things wrong ,and are far of the truth;scriptures do you no good if you do not understand them,

any one can pick up a few scriptures kill all the others and explain whats left,

only ignorant people will follow you,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 15 2012,02:23)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,08:56)

Wakeup

May I quote you?

wakeup.”””

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

wakeup

you have many things wrong ,and are far of the truth;scriptures do you no good if you do not understand them,

any one can pick up a few scriptures kill all the others and explain whats left,

only ignorant people will follow you,

Pierre

Pieree.

Not follow me,but the truth,the scriptures can not be broken.
    To interpret scripture wrongly one can only get stuck.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account