Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    georg
    Participant

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 16 2009,09:09)
    The point of being Christian

Is believing that God the Son – Jesus Christ came down to die for our sins.

If you don't believe in Jesus then you can't call yourself Christian. The closest thing to a Religion you are is Jewish/Judaism because they believe in The Father not Jesus

Make of this what you will

No one can force you to believe

FoJ

You ask, is Jesus God? Jesus is a god, Roman emperors were called gods, great military leaders were called gods, successful businessmen were called gods, in other words, god is a title meaning, a mighty one, or strong one.
    Look at these scriptures.

Psa 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.  

Psa 82:6   I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.  

You yourself called Jesus the son, why don't you look up in your dictionary the definition of Son and Father.

Like you said, no one can force you to believe the truth.

Georg

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 15 2009,22:20)

Where did you find these odd ideas?

In church.

My daughter attends a Baptist church on Wednesday nights (their AWANA group for kids).  They are currently teaching on the Trinity.  It makes absolutely no sense to my daughter!!  I am remaining quiet.  I'm listening and observing her.  She is frustrated with head in hand as she tries to do the lesson.  She comes to me many times asking such things as, “Isn't a Dad supposed to be older than the kid?”.  Yup.  And, “How can Jesus be God when the bible says that the Father is God.  If the Father is God, than Jesus is the Son – they are two people…..”.  It just goes on and on.

Where do people get these ideas?  Indoctrination.

I'm explaining to my daughter about the seed and fruit.  It is possible to spit out the seed and enjoy the fruit.  Now she's not so stressed about understanding something that makes no sense to her mind.

Hello Mandy,

I could say that I am surprised at some of the responses to your post, but the truth is, I'm not. I have to admit that some of the responses are disturbing, considering that you are dealing with your child. Mandy, I would like to ask a question first, and then depending on your answer, I might better know how best to respond. Here's the question.

Do you love Jesus?

I'll wait for your answer.

thanks

georg
    Participant

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 12 2009,09:34)

In church.

My daughter attends a Baptist church on Wednesday nights (their AWANA group for kids).  They are currently teaching on the Trinity.  It makes absolutely no sense to my daughter!!  I am remaining quiet.  I'm listening and observing her.  She is frustrated with head in hand as she tries to do the lesson.  She comes to me many times asking such things as, “Isn't a Dad supposed to be older than the kid?”.  Yup.  And, “How can Jesus be God when the bible says that the Father is God.  If the Father is God, than Jesus is the Son – they are two people…..”.  It just goes on and on.

I'm explaining to my daughter about the seed and fruit.  It is possible to spit out the seed and enjoy the fruit.  Now she's not so stressed about understanding something that makes no sense to her mind.

Hello Mandy,

I could say that I am surprised at some of the responses to your post, but the truth is, I'm not. I have to admit that some of the responses are disturbing, considering that you are dealing with your child. Mandy, I would like to ask a question first, and then depending on your answer, I might better know how best to respond. Here's the question.

Do you love Jesus?

thanks

Nobody is responding to Mandy's Post, rather we are responding to FOJ post in the beginning of this tread. So don't jump to conclusions. We all Love Jesus. That is not a good question. What you should tell us, if you believe in a trinity or not.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 15 2009,14:09)
    The point of being Christian

Is believing that God the Son – Jesus Christ came down to die for our sins.

If you don't believe in Jesus then you can't call yourself Christian. The closest thing to a Religion you are is Jewish/Judaism because they believe in The Father not Jesus

Make of this what you will

No one can force you to believe

The point of being christian is salvation and trying to emulate the Messiah.

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 16 2009,14:02)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 16 2009,17:20)

In church.

Maybe I could recommend a good Catholic church?  

A Sola Scriptura church is hardly the place to go to make sense of the Bible.  IMO

Or…I'd be pleased as punch to refer you to an Orthodox church.  How would that set with you?

LOL, no offense, but was it not the RCC who sold the Baptist the concept of the trinity?

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 11 2009,15:40)

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 12 2009,09:34)

In church.

Hello Mandy,

Do you love Jesus?

thanks

Nobody is responding to Mandy's Post, rather we are responding to FOJ post in the beginning of this tread.  So don't jump to conclusions. We all Love Jesus.  That is not a good question.  What you should tell us, if you believe in a trinity or not.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Some actually did specifically respond to what Mandy said, and I was not jumping to any conclusions, and I was responding specifically to what Mandy had posted. It kinda seems like you jumped to a conclusion when you said that we all love Jesus. When you said we, it seems that you became the spokesperson for everyone here on the forum, and that seems like a really a really false conclusion. I also didn't ask that question of anyone except Mandy, though I'm very glad if you love Jesus too. Then you said that's not a good question. Since it is the greatest commandment to love the Lord thy God with all your heart, soul and mind, I can't even imagine how that could not be the best question to ask anyone. As for what I should tell you, I don't mean offense, but it seems to me that what I choose to share with others is my choice and not anyone else's.

Irene, I really don't mean any of what I said to be abrasive, but you just introduced yourself by making demands about my life and my choices. Maybe we could start over.

Hi,

My name is Chris and I love Jesus with all my heart. I also love the brethren. It's very nice to meet you.

Love ya,
    Chris

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    If you are in Jesus, a part of his body and you are a branch to his vine is it likely you would not love him? Does your toe hate you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    Paul likened the relationship between Christ and his body to that between a husband and wife with the unity being in the Spirit[1Cor6]

How illogical and distructive and useless is disunity between a man and his wife who are told to become one?

But the aim of our walk in Jesus is not to be introspective but to focus our love on his God and our brothers.

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,16:24)
    Hi RFC,
    If you are in Jesus, a part of his body and you are a branch to his vine is it likely you would not love him? Does your toe hate you?

Hi Nick,

And yet you would be surprised at the number of Christians that say they meet all of the qualifications you listed, and still they will not say they love Jesus.

Love ya,
    Chris

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    Loving Jesus does not save you but obedience to the commands he brought from God do.
    It is who he knows that is the issue, not knowing of him.

georg
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2009,02:17)
    there are things I realy dont understand all those so called chritian leaders so positive in knowing how to interpret the scriptures and yet allways missing the real message ,religion makes proselites good for themselfs,The apostles made worshippers to God through Christ

I don't think you want to become a Catholic if you find out what they believe.  First they believe that Maria stayed a Virgin and they pray to Her.  To put Her on the same level then Christ.  Which now I believe is idolatry.  Saying any kind of prayer to other then the Father is idolatry.
    Then they say the Mass which is another vain idolatry.  The sacrifice Christ all over again.  They believe that communion is the real body and blood of Christ.  But the main thing is the worship of Maria.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    Do you think Jesus came to draw attention and worship to himself or to enable men to come into relationship with his God?

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,16:45)
    Hi RFC,
    Loving Jesus does not save you but obedience to the commands he brought from God do.
    It is who he knows that is the issue, not knowing of him.

Hi Nick,

And yet, loving Jesus is the greatest commandment. I'm also just sure, and have found, that many who say they are saved, can't or won't say they love Jesus. It could be that if a person is truly saved, they should have no problem with me asking that question.

Love ya,
    Chris

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,16:24)
    Hi RFC,

Hi Nick,

In fact, I can't even imagine a better way to find out whether a person is in Christ, knows Him or is a branch on the Vine.

Love ya,
    Chris

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    So churches now all around the world worship Jesus instead of his God.
    Is that the real plan of God?

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,17:20)
    Hi RFC,
    So churches now all around the world worship Jesus instead of his God.
    Is that the real plan of God?

Hi Nick,

I am intrigued by the way you subtly continue to expose yourself. Nick, churches all around the world worship all kinds of idols that aren't God. However, those who worship Jesus worship very well.

Love ya,
    Chris

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    Exactly.
    Why have men made an idol of the Son of God and forgotten the God of Israel?

1Jn5.21

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,17:35)
    Hi RFC,
    Exactly.

1Jn5.21

Hi Nick,

And why would men speak of the Son of God and the God Of Israel as though the two are not one God?

Love ya,
    Chris

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 11 2009,17:52)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,17:35)
    Hi RFC,
    Exactly.

1Jn5.21

Hi Nick,

And why would men speak of the Son of God and the God Of Israel as though the two are not one God?

Love ya,
    Chris

THE TRINITY IS SATAN'S FALSE DOCTRINE
    YESHUS HAMASHIACH IS YAHWEH'S SON!

The Son of YAHWEH Became the Son of Man So that We, the Sons of Man, May Become the Sons of YAHWEH

Here are 60 Bible texts which prove conclusively that Yeshua was NOT YAHWEH, but RATHER the SON of YAHWEH. [If in fact He WAS YAHWEH, (as trinitarians would want us to believe), He could not have really died; and the act of paying the Ransom would merely have been a hoax!]

Matthew 3:16-17; 8:29; 11:27; 12:18; 14:33; 16:16; 17:5; 27:54
    Mark 5:7; 15:39
    Luke 1:32; 8:28; 9:35; 10:22
    John 1:18; 1:34; 1:49; 3:16; 5:19-23; 6:40; 6:69; 8:42; 10:15; 11:4; 12:49-50; 14:13; 14:23; 14:28; 16:17; 17:1-26
    Acts 2:22-24; 3:13; 3:26; 9:20
    Romans 1:4; 5:10; 8:13; 8:29-32
    1 Corinthians 11:3; 15:28
    2 Corinthians 1:19
    Galatians 4:4
    Colossians 1:13
    1 Thessalonians 1:10
    Hebrews 1:2; 4:14; 5:8; 7:3; 11:17
    2 Peter 1:17
    1 John 1:3; 1:22; 3:23; 4:10; 4:14-15; 5:6; 5:11-12
    2 John 1:9
    Revelation 2:8

Since these texts exist in Yahweh's Word, the Gospel story has been told over and over again. However, it could NOT be told if Yeshua had really been Yahweh and the ransom had not actually been paid! YAHWEH CAN”T DIE!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account