Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The Holy Spirit is not a synonym for God but is the Spirit of that God Who is in heaven.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

I don't understand the arguments about names for God. The source of all, created all that is, by the word of his power from within. The word of source is the intended release of creative power to shape and mould all creation.The first man Adam was created by source/God and given life from God. At a time later, the word of source, as a seed of source was accepted/believed in a woman and made flesh as a procreated man. He was called Jesus, the Son of Man and the Son of God! To find and follow his God you must follow his truth!
    All that is, or all that exists came from one source of all. Jesus is all, and in all. Who will believe? TK

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2009,19:27)

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 08 2009,04:07)
    Ed, 2 corithians 6;18 and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons, and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty! (NO CAPITALS) And Romans 1;25 you quotted; Who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature(jesus)more than the creator. creature does not mean Jesus! All Christians who are in Christ are a new creature. 2Corinthians 4;17 THEREFORE IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATURE. aND THE ENDING STATEMENT IN ROMANS 1;25; MORE THAN THE CREATOR… DO YOU REMEMBER WHO THE CREATOR IS? TRY COLLOSSIANS 1;16 JESUS!!!! ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND FOR HIM!
    katjo

Hi Katjo,

I Have not been ignoring your post; I have been busy.
    Religion has really got you screwed up?
    2Corinthians 4:17 has nothing to do with Romans 1:25?
    You have pulled Colossians1:16 out of context “the subject”(The Father) starts back in verse 12.

Colossians 1:12-16 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
    Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son(Jesus):
    In whom we have redemption through his(Jesus) blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Who is the image of the invisible God(HolySpirit: Jesus’ Father), the firstborn(Jesus) of every creature:
    For by him(GOD: HolySpirit) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
    whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him(HolySpirit), and for him(HolySpirit):

Let’s examine the verse the way you propose?

Colossians 1:16 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
    whether they be thrones
    , or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

That would mean Jesus created His Father(HolySpirit)?
    For by him were  all things created, that are in heaven.

That would also mean that Jesus created also His Father’s throne?
    whether they be thrones.

Besides doing those things Jesus would have to create himself in flesh, then step into that flesh.
    And after dyeing on the cross he then would have to raise the flesh back up and then step back into the body, then go back to heaven and present himself to himself.

Can you NOT see the flaws in this reasoning?

God bless you Katjo, Religious traditions are hard to give up!
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Some mighty big flaws there in that way of portraying scripture.

:cool:

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2009,19:27)

Ed, 2 corithians 6;18 and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons, and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty! (NO CAPITALS) And Romans 1;25 you quotted; Who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature(jesus)more than the creator. creature does not mean Jesus! All Christians who are in Christ are a new creature. 2Corinthians 4;17 THEREFORE IF ANY MAN BE IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATURE. aND THE ENDING STATEMENT IN ROMANS 1;25; MORE THAN THE CREATOR… DO YOU REMEMBER WHO THE CREATOR IS? TRY COLLOSSIANS 1;16 JESUS!!!! ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND FOR HIM!
    katjo

Hi Katjo,

You have pulled Colossians1:16 out of context “the subject”(The Father) starts back in verse 12.

Colossians 1:12-16 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
    Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son(Jesus):
    In whom we have redemption through his(Jesus) blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Who is the image of the invisible God(HolySpirit: Jesus’ Father), the firstborn(Jesus) of every creature:
    For by him(GOD: HolySpirit) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
    whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him(HolySpirit), and for him(HolySpirit):

Colossians 1:16 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
    whether they be thrones
    , or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

whether they be thrones.

Besides doing those things Jesus would have to create himself in flesh, then step into that flesh.
    And after dyeing on the cross he then would have to raise the flesh back up and then step back into the body, then go back to heaven and present himself to himself.

Ed J

The truth you speak:

When I changed over from theology to Apologetics, religious traditions was the hardest thing for me, took years to overcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Ed that is wrong! It Is clearly telling you all was made by jesus! Sure verse 12 starts “giving thanks unto the Father” and (13)and (14) and all threw is of Jesus. (14) we have redemption threw His blood,(Jesus) (15) he is the image of the invisable God(jesus) (16) by Him all was created by Him and for Him (19) all fulness dwells in Him (20)having made peace through the blood of the cross,( Jesus) to reconcile ALL THINGS unto Himself! That is all about JESUS. You added your own to them verses. God is SPIRIT but after Jesus ascended back to heaven, the helper HOLY SPIRIT was sent for us. 2 Corinthians 4;17 was suppose to be 5;17 I quotted because we are all new creatures if we are in Christ and you said Romans 1;25 the word (creature was pertaining to Jesus)that is not so..that is speaking of things of man read a few verses above and below. john 1;10 fits with Col 1;16 too. He was in the world(Jesus) AND THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM, and the world knew Him not.(11) HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN and His own received Him not. Jesus Christ is Lord and scripture tells us the Lord is God. There is only one Lord God. Why does it seem so impossible to believe that He came in the flesh? Nothing is impossible for God!! You make it sound very confusing, God can do any thing. Why is Jesus called the Almighty, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, PRINCE OF PEACE, WONDERFUL COUNCELOR,EVERLASTING FATHER? I know who my God is and I will never change my believes. He is who we will spend eternity with, and He is our Lord God. Could you tell me what this verse means to you? Isaiah 43;10 (old testament) You are my witnesses said the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen that you may know and believe me and understand that 'I AM HE' before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. Whats ;I AM HE' mean to you?
    God Bless, katjo

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 08 2009,11:31)
    Sorry Ed that is wrong! It Is clearly telling you all was made by jesus! Sure verse 12 starts “giving thanks unto the Father” and (13)and (14) and all threw is of Jesus. (14) we have redemption threw His blood,(Jesus) (15) he is the image of the invisable God(jesus) (16) by Him all was created by Him and for Him (19) all fulness dwells in Him (20)having made peace through the blood of the cross,( Jesus) to reconcile ALL THINGS unto Himself! That is all about JESUS. You added your own to them verses. God is SPIRIT but after Jesus ascended back to heaven, the helper  HOLY SPIRIT was sent for us. 2 Corinthians 4;17 was suppose to be 5;17 I quotted because we are all new creatures if we are in Christ and you said Romans 1;25 the word (creature was pertaining to Jesus)that is not so..that is speaking of things of man  read a few verses above and below. john 1;10 fits with Col 1;16 too. He was in the world(Jesus) AND THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM, and the world knew Him not.(11) HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN and His own received Him not. Jesus Christ is Lord and scripture tells us the Lord is God. There is only one Lord God. Why does it seem so impossible to believe that He came in the flesh? Nothing is impossible for God!! You make it sound very confusing, God can do any thing. Why is Jesus called the Almighty, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, PRINCE OF PEACE, WONDERFUL COUNCELOR,EVERLASTING FATHER?  I know who my God is and I will never change my believes. He is who we will spend eternity with, and He is our Lord God.  Could you tell me what this verse means to you? Isaiah 43;10 (old testament) You are my witnesses said the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen  that you may know and believe me and understand that 'I AM HE' before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. Whats ;I AM HE' mean to you?
    God Bless, katjo

AMEN!!!

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 09 2009,03:31)
    Sorry Ed that is wrong! It Is clearly telling you all was made by jesus! Sure verse 12 starts “giving thanks unto the Father” and (13)and (14) and all threw is of Jesus. (14) we have redemption threw His blood,(Jesus) (15) he is the image of the invisable God(jesus) (16) by Him all was created by Him and for Him (19) all fulness dwells in Him (20)having made peace through the blood of the cross,( Jesus) to reconcile ALL THINGS unto Himself! That is all about JESUS. You added your own to them verses. God is SPIRIT but after Jesus ascended back to heaven, the helper  HOLY SPIRIT was sent for us. 2 Corinthians 4;17 was suppose to be 5;17 I quotted because we are all new creatures if we are in Christ and you said Romans 1;25 the word (creature was pertaining to Jesus)that is not so..that is speaking of things of man  read a few verses above and below. john 1;10 fits with Col 1;16 too. He was in the world(Jesus) AND THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM, and the world knew Him not.(11) HE CAME UNTO HIS OWN and His own received Him not. Jesus Christ is Lord and scripture tells us the Lord is God. There is only one Lord God. Why does it seem so impossible to believe that He came in the flesh? Nothing is impossible for God!! You make it sound very confusing, God can do any thing. Why is Jesus called the Almighty, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, PRINCE OF PEACE, WONDERFUL COUNCELOR,EVERLASTING FATHER?  I know who my God is and I will never change my believes. He is who we will spend eternity with, and He is our Lord God.  Could you tell me what this verse means to you? Isaiah 43;10 (old testament) You are my witnesses said the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen  that you may know and believe me and understand that 'I AM HE' before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. Whats ;I AM HE' mean to you?
    God Bless, katjo

Isaiah 43;10 (old testament) You are my witnesses said the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen that you may know and believe me and understand that 'I AM HE' before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. Whats ;I AM HE' mean to you?

He is not saying that He is Jesus, He is saying that He alone is God. For some reason when people see key phrases they just apply meaning to them but God talking to Israel about who He is does not pertain to Jesus who also declared that God/Father was the Only TRUE GOD but you don't believe.

Moses was told to go to the Israelites and say “I Am” as well but he was saying I Am sent and yes the Messiah was sent before Abraham was through the foreknowledge of God.

If you take Jesus saying I am literally then you are going to have to take that Abraham literally saw the day of Jesus as in the present context

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Jesus is not his own God is he?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 08 2009,14:27)

katjo

Hi Katjo,

whether they be thrones

whether they be thrones.

Ed J

Very good ED

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    If Jesus spoke with Moses and Elijah why is it difficult to believe Abraham saw the day of Jesus?
    We have this great cloud of witnesses.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 09 2009,04:58)
    Hi BD,
    If Jesus spoke with Moses and Elijah why is it difficult to believe Abraham saw the day of Jesus?

It's not but that's not what I meant.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 08 2009,22:03)

Hi Ron,

Like what?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, I ask you what 'I AM HE' Meant to you (not “I AM”) I AM HE and you said that does not mean its Jesus, I did not quote that , I ask you because i knew you would say it's GOD If they are not one than why does Jesus say the same thing of Himself in John8;24 I said therefore unto you, ye shall die in your sins; for if you beleive not that I AM HE you shall die in your sins.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 09 2009,12:44)
    Ed, I ask you what 'I AM HE' Meant to you (not “I AM”) I AM HE
    and you said that does not mean its Jesus, I did not quote that ,
    I ask you because  i knew you would say it's GOD If they are not one than why does Jesus say the same thing of Himself in
    John8;24 I said therefore unto you, ye shall die in your sins; for if you beleive not that I AM HE you shall die in your sins.

Hi Katjo,

You should NOT worship false gods?

Although I believe the AKJV is the most accurate bible (and anointed of God) we English people possess,
    it still has errors in it. And the reasons it has errors are obvious, they are…

1) Translational errors (from one language to another)

2) Human error (which accounts for most errors in any accident situation, including the bible)

3) Corruption errors (preconceived ideas of theology, which has corrupted many modern translations)

4) Strict “word for word” translating parameters which have even created errors. (Ex. 3:14 is an example of this type of error.)

With these types of constraints at work, it is NO surprise that the AKJV is less than pure.
    Here is AN INFAMOUS AKJV ERROR.

The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ (copied from the AKJV) can be proven to be wrong;
    and that the N.W.T. (JW’s) version of the Bible has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

N.W.T version Exodus 3:14: …“I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE”…

The AKJV linguists successfully translated the phrase אהיה into “I WILL” hundreds of times
    in the “Old Testament”. The AKJV translators also [added words] (which they italicized)
    to aid in translational differences; they did this practice throughout the bible so as to NOT corrupt it!

The AKJV linguists should have translated אהיה אשר אהיה into “I WILL [BE] WHAT I WILL [BE]”;
    And this can be proven; ‘I am’ cannot be translated back into Hebrew.
    And now ‘i am’ is the false god of religion! (2Thess.2:4 / 1Timothy 1:15)
    YHVH=63 and Will Be=63!

The Hebrew language does not have a word for coincidence; and because of this
    they do not believe there is such a thing as coincidence only divine intervention.
    As a matter of fact they believe if the Hebrew language does NOT have a word for it,
    then it doesn’t exist. Stop worshiping a made up false god of Religion?

“GOD The Father”=117, is 117=[יהוה האלהים] YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm
    That is because “YHVH is GOD”=117!
    1Timothy 1:17: “Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible,
    the only wise God, [be] honor and glory for ever and ever! Amen.”

God bless
    Ed J

PS.
    Jer.50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for,
    and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, what is your translation for John 8;24? (Jesus's words)I do not worship a false God!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would your version be I AM HE? N.W.T I do not read. I do not want to be a judger but I have looked at a lot of those scriptures and anything that is close to given Jesus any glory is replaced with JEHOVAH. I went threw that with a friend before, done alot of investigating and it started with one mans interpretations, later a couple more. They are not allowed to read any other bible. I wont say no more.

katjo

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 08 2009,09:58)
    Hi BD,

It was on a vision!

Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Yeshua HaMoshiach charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 08 2009,11:16)

Hi Ron,

Like what?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 10 2009,13:51)

Hi Ron,

Like what?

Hi Ron,

What does repeating my words have to do with my question?

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 09 2009,18:59)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 10 2009,13:51)

Hi Ron,

Like what?

Hi Ron,

What does repeating my words have to do with my question?

I was showing I was agreeing with your comment.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account