Jesus Christ is God

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 524 total)
  • Author
    music4two
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 27 2006,03:41)
    Hi M42,
    It is no longer I THAT LIVETH but Christ that liveth in me.
    We cannot become like Christ by striving self effort.
    Copying him in our own strength frustrates the plan of God and feeds our vanity.

Just to get things straight between us, i need ask a few quick questions of you. Do you believe Jesus is –
    1. Fully human born of Marys egg and a seed (sperm) created by God and implanted by the breath (spirit) of God.
    2 Dual natured creature 100% man and 100% God
    3. A lesser god created by YAHWEH and implanted in Mary's womb.
    4. Fully God as in the second person of the Trinity.

I am not asking for you to prove your answer just a simple choice. If your beliefs do not apear in the above group, please just in a couple of sentences tell me your take. Please no long dissertation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (music4two @ Dec. 27 2006,17:22)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 27 2006,03:41)
    Hi M42,
    It is no longer I THAT LIVETH but Christ that liveth in me.
    We cannot become like Christ by striving self effort.
    Copying him in our own strength frustrates the plan of God and feeds our vanity.

Nh,
    You know it gets very frustrating when you put words in my mouth. It seems you are just trying to find something to say in every circumstance. It still seems that you ae pulling out small details in my posts to find something to debate. Why would you do that?
    I never said do anyhitng in our own strength, but on the other hand we are required to take action in working with God to become mature sons of God. As Paul said working out our salvation daily.

As I have said in previous posts I am still questioning the functionality of doctrines proposed on this thread. If you wish to write concerning that I am open to discuss the matter with you. I really do not care to go off on tangents untill my questions have been answered. the anwers to those questions of function will bear greatly on whether I am completely waisting my time here or not.

Hi 42,
    I did not quote you or put words in your mouth.
    I quoted Paul and do you not agree with him?
    Can we not build together?

Must you control the way we look at scripture?
    Ignorance can be useful when it comes to being open to what the Spirit says.
    Rev 2
    “7He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.”

Again why are you afraid of comparing your words with scripture?

music4two
    Participant

NH, Again you run off on a tangent. I have no fear of letting my words being judged by scripture but in my original post I did not even elude to doing anything in my own strength. I do not know your motives in bringing that into the conversation, but I am not going there. must you controll the direction of the thread? It seems you search to find some scriptue you can quote to try to take part. I am not sure why that is so important to you. If you do not want to take the time to coment on the general context of my posts, then I am not in the mood for debating minor issues with you. If you do not have time for more overall approach to my posts perhaps you should cut down on being on every thread on the forum.
    I am waiting on your answers to my questions.

NH, Again you run off on a tangent. I have no fear of letting my words being judged by scripture but in my original post I did not even elude to doing anything in my own strength. I do not know your motives in bringing that into the conversation, but I am not going there. must you controll the direction of the thread? It seems you search to find some scriptue you can quote to try to take part. I am not sure why that is so important to you. If you do not want to take the time to coment on the general context of my posts, then I am not in the mood for debating minor issues with you. If you do not have time for more overall approach to my posts perhaps you should cut down on being on every thread on the forum.

M42

Amen! :)

music4two
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 27 2006,23:39)

NH, Again you run off on a tangent. I have no fear of letting my words being judged by scripture but in my original post I did not even elude to doing anything in my own strength.  I do not know your motives in bringing that into the conversation, but I am not going there. must you controll the direction of the thread? It seems you search to find some scriptue you can quote to try to take part.  I am not sure why that is so important to you. If you do not want to take the time to coment on the general context of my posts, then I am not in the mood for debating minor issues with you. If you do not have time for more overall approach to my posts perhaps you should cut down on being on every thread on the forum.

M42

Amen! :)

Hey WJ Wazzup?
    Been busy? Have not seen you posting much lately. Probably the holidays. I would be busier but both my sons are off in the service so not much to do on holidays.

Cult Buster
    Participant

Jesus is the LORD thy God.

Luk 4:2  (Jesus)  Being forty days tempted of the devil.
    Luk 4:12  And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Who was being tempted here? Jesus;    The Lord thy God.

Mar 2:28  Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
    Exo 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God:

This proves beyond doubt that the Son of man (Jesus) is the LORD thy God.

Jer 23:5-6  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch (Jesus), and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD (Yhovah)OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

music4two
    Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ Dec. 29 2006,04:08)
    Jesus is the LORD thy God.

Luk 4:12  And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Jer 23:5-6  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch (Jesus), and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD (Yhovah)OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

CB I have a simple question for you.
    Your contention is that Jesus is God.
    Scripture is clear that we are to become like Jesus.
    Do you then believe we are to become Gods?

If you chose to reply do not throw out reams of scripture just give me your answer.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ Dec. 29 2006,23:08)
    Luk 4:2 (Jesus) Being forty days tempted of the devil.
    Luk 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Who was being tempted here? Jesus; The Lord thy God.

Cult Buster that is not true.

You have changed the truth of God for a lie to suit your own doctrine and itching ears.

If you look at the scripture without bias you will see that the Devil is asking Christ to harm himself on purpose to demonstrate that God will deliver him. Therefore if God delivered him from harm, then that would supposedly fulfill a scripture and thereby prove that Jesus is the SON OF GOD. But Christ correctly doesn't tempt his God as we shouldn't either.

Now this also highlights another important fact that you have overlooked by reason of the Babylonian doctrine you promote and believe.

i.e., the Devil never said “if you are God”. Rather he said “IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD”. He says this repeatedly so there is no excuse in using these verses to say that Jesus is the Almighty God.

I have exposed your error, but I wonder if you are humble enough to apologise to anyone else who may have read your post and repent before God?

Cult Buster
    Participant

t8

I have exposed your error, but I wonder if you are humble enough to apologise to anyone else who may have read your post and repent before God?

No error t8; only the plain word of scripture.

Look again!

Jesus is The Lord Thy God

Zec 7:11  But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.    :O

Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ Dec. 31 2006,13:00)
    t8

No error t8; only the plain word of scripture.

Look again!

Jesus is The Lord Thy God

Zec 7:11  But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.    :O

No CB:

t8 is right.  And by the same judgment that you are judging others, you will be judged.

My hope is that God will show you your error and that you will repent.  

My desire for you and your family is God's very best, but I believe that you need to studying the scriptures asking God to give you understanding before you try to teach others.  It is a serious thing to mislead others by false teachings.

Cult Buster
    Participant

JESUS our JEHOVAH

JEHOVAH isI AM                                  EXODUS 3:14      
    JESUS isI AMJOHN 8:57& 58

JEHOVAH isFIRST & LASTISAIHA 44:6, 48:12
    JESUS isFIRST & LASTREV 22:12,13,20  1:8  MICAH 5:2

JEHOVAH isROCKDEUT 32:4
    JESUS isROCK1 COR 10:4

JEHOVAH isKINGISAIHA 33:22
    JESUS isKINGREV 19:11-16

JEHOVAH isCREATORISAIHA 40:28
    JESUS isCREATOREPH 3:9  JOHN 1:3  COL 1:16

JEHOVAH isSAVIOURISAIHA 33:22,  43:11,12
    JESUS isSAVIOURACTS 4:12  MATH 1:21  LK 2:11

JEHOVAH isJUDGEISAIHA 33:22
    JESUS isJUDGEJOHN 5:22

Cult Buster
    Participant

Isa 40:3  The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

John the Baptist speaking

John 1:23  He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord (Jesus), as said the prophet Esaias.

John the Baptist knew the scriptures that Jesus was God.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
          :O

chicano4571
    Participant

Cult Buster what do you know….this are mere word you are reciting but let me say this ,,one plus one equels two right. if Jesus is God then why did he say he didnt know the time of his second coming? You sit there and just like a puppet say the same words you were taught at your Church …think for your self thats why God give you aN understanding hello stop believing the Devils LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Proclaimer
    Participant

To Cult Buster.

Teaching falsely is not just wrong but it incurs judgement.

Teachers face a stricter judgement, that is why we should all watch our doctrine closely.

James 3:1
    Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

You should learn to tame your tongue and teach truth. If you continue to espouse false doctrine, then God will judge you. There is no doubt about that.

To Cult Buster.

Teachers face a stricter judgement, that is why we should all watch our doctrine closely.

Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

You should learn to tame your tongue and teach truth. If you continue to espouse false doctrine, then God will judge you. There is no doubt about that.

t8

Seems to me 98% of what he post is pure scripture! I only hear critisism that he is wrong but see no one disputing the scriptures or the method by which he uses them.

How can that be anymore false than what I have heard come from some like David and 94 and M42, but you never critisize or judge them for any of the unscriptural things that they teach.

Could there be an anti-trinitarian bias here? ???

To Cult Buster.

Sorry to be so rude.

I should have asked how are you? I hope you are fine?

BTW. Hows NH? Havn't seen him in a while.

One thing I will say about NH though, if they dont line up to what he thinks is is true, he dosnt care who they are he will correct them!

Blessings :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    This is a forum where Scripture is held up as the truth.
    Many bring their own human doctrines here to try to validate themselves.
    Jesus said my Word is truth and we will defend his Word against such speculative follies.

chicano4571
    Participant

hey guys i was attacked by an evil spirit when i was 17 i think it was satan himself. true

Hi W,
    This is a forum where Scripture is held up as the truth.
    Many bring their own human doctrines here to try to validate themselves.
    Jesus said my Word is truth and we will defend his Word against such speculative follies.

NH

Good for you. I am glad to hear that you hold to the scriptures!

Unlike many who delve off into history and philosphy and rumors and the like.

:)

Cult Buster
    Participant

Titus 2:13, “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;”

Jesus said:

Joh 8:56  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
    Joh 8:57  Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
    Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Just in case you are confused who “I AM” is

Exo 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

There you are; Jesus Christ  is Jehovah mentioned in scripture.

Mic 5:2  But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account