Jesus and sin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 141 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Irene
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 02 2008,05:58)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 05 2008,23:57)
    Many people float around numerous boards searching for just the right place to settle in for a while.

I find this so interesting!  I barely have enough time to contribute here (I do it in the evenings mostly when everyone has gone to bed or I may have the computer on during the day when I'm working and check in).  But I certainly wouldn't have time to maintain various boards.

I wonder how many people do this?  I've been on Kevin's site for a brief time but it also became hard to maintain two different dialogs/sites, so I quit it.  Anyway, I just find it interesting.  If there are members here who are on different boards, I wonder what they talk about on other boards?

Mandy go and check it might surprise you what some do.
    Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Check what?

gollamudi
    Participant

Kevin's site I think.

Irene
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ July 03 2008,04:16)
    Kevin's site I think.

You got it.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus revealed an interesting aspect of God's ways in Jn8

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 04 2009,10:55)
    Hi,
    Jesus revealed an interesting aspect of God's ways in Jn8

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Hmmm.
    Thanks, Nick.

Interesting……

Viewing 6 posts - 141 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account