Jesus a MAN or Morphed Being

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 18 2011,15:58)
    ED j ……….It sure would brother. I do know all of us (THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE)  preexisted in the Plan and Will of GOD from the very foundations of the earth Just like Jesus also did. So in what way God foreknew us that is up in the air I only know i do not recall any Preexistent life whatsoever,  But then i am not GOD so to say anything on that would be speculation at best brother. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………gene

So because YOU don't recall any pre-existent life, you've decided for Jesus that he also can't recall his pre-existent life?  :)  I wonder how he was able to remember what God looked like.  (John 6:46)  Or how he remembered coming down FROM heaven.  (John 6:38)  Or how he remembered the glory he had with God before the world was.  (John 17:5)

God foreknowing us before we existed is different from us actually existing before we existed.

So though there may have been others who preexisted their flesh, the scriptures only speak of one – Jesus.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……..Perhaps you missed the IMO at the end of my post. You full well know i do not believe in the preexistence of Jesus so obviously i would say He did not also preexist IMO And as far an scripture speaking of one who preexisted that is your (OPINION) and your fellow Trinitarians . IMO

gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 20 2011,23:39)
    Mike……..Perhaps you missed the IMO at the end of my post.  You full well know i do not believe in the preexistence of Jesus so obviously i would say He did not also preexist IMO  And as far an scripture speaking of one who preexisted that is your (OPINION) and your fellow Trinitarians .  IMO

gene

gene's

the genius I.M.O means IN MY OPINION

THIS IS GENE SIGNATURE ,HE ONLY HAS OPINIONS NO TRUTH NO UNDERSTANDING,VERY FEW SCRIPTURES I SAY THIS BECAUSE HE HARDLY GIVE US SOME TO BACK HIS MESSAGE ,BUT WHO CARES IT STILL WOULD BE A OPINION,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….When are you going to stop slamming Character, is that all you know how to do here.  It would be better for all of us if you could just keep you mouth closed for a while . Every thing i say is my opinion of what scripture means by the topics we are discussing here. Just as your IMO is all we get here also, you like to think you are only quoting Scripture but 90% percent of the time it's just you giving us what your percieve to be the truth  and that is all we get from you and a bunch if insulting and stupid remarks about who and what we represent. Many have told you here they have no idea what you are even talking about, and i have overlooked it as you lack of understand the English language as the problem. I am sorry you can't properly express yourself here except for slamming and degrading people here who disagree with YOUR OPINIONS .

gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Pierre falls into the same trap that many others have fallen into over the years, that is:
    believing that their understanding is canon rather than the Scriptures themselves.

Canon means the measuring line of truth.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 18 2011,02:57)
    To All…………I have started this thread to draw out how the image of Jesus as anything other then a HUMAN BEING damages the Work of GOD in humanity. And to show how giving Jesus advantages he never had as something other then a 100 % human being who started His life Just as we do is against both GOD and the work of GOD in Humanity.

If Jesus existed in the form of God (nature of God) and then emptied himself and humbled himself, then is that not Jesus being totally reliant on God as we are?

There is no dispute here if Jesus came from Heaven as one of us.

And as he is, so we will be.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 20 2011,16:39)
    Mike……..Perhaps you missed the IMO at the end of my post.  You full well know i do not believe in the preexistence of Jesus so obviously i would say He did not also preexist IMO  And as far an scripture speaking of one who preexisted that is your (OPINION) and your fellow Trinitarians .  IMO

gene

Gene, your opinion is just your opinion…. while Scriptures speak of the truth… Jesus is speaking here, and that is what is true, not an opinion……Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,13:53)
    Hi Gene,

Pierre falls into the same trap that many others have fallen into over the years, that is:
    believing that their understanding is canon rather than the Scriptures themselves.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

edj

:D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is funny coming from you

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 21 2011,08:40)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 18 2011,02:57)
    To All…………I have started this thread to draw out how the image of Jesus as anything other then a HUMAN BEING damages the Work of GOD in humanity. And to show how giving Jesus advantages he never had as something other then a 100 % human being who started His life Just as we do is against both GOD and the work of GOD in Humanity.

If Jesus existed in the form of God (nature of God) and then emptied himself and humbled himself, then is that not Jesus being totally reliant on God as we are?

There is no dispute here if Jesus came from Heaven as one of us.

And as he is, so we will be.

T8……It does not say as he is so (WILL) we be , it says so (are) we . See what you are doing with you Belief is a work at  separating Jesus from our (EXACT) Identity. In effect you are making Jesus different and giving him advantages over us. It has the effect of saying , don't try to be like Jesus because you can't because he is different then we are, so we can't truly attain to that same calling He did , because he really was not truly like we are. He was in disguise as a Man but really he was a super Angle or demigod or what ever but he   truly was not the same as we are. This is against both God and the work of GOD In Mankind.

God took a ordinary Man born from an ordinary women, in fact not much to look at either, and He perfected Him gave him great Faith and with that Faith He obeyed God even to the point of death and set us a HUMAN EXAMPLE of How to have a right relationship with God.  He was the first Ordinary Human Being from mankind to attain to eternal life giving us all ordinary Human an example of how to have a right relationship wit our Creator GOD.  Jesus said we could do greater works then he did, have you seen that anywhere now ? NO! why not?…> because these teachings of separation of Jesus from our humanity has destoryed Faith over time , that is why Jesus said “when the SON OF MAN COMES WILL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH? I think not, because of these false teaching of separating Jesus  full Identity with Mankind. This separation is the very work of Satan itself IMO

peace and love to you and yours T8………………………………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 21 2011,13:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,13:53)
    Hi Gene,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

edj

:D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: this is funny coming from you

??? :)  :cool:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………..Don't worry about it Pierre is only expressing his mental abilities. He is not about the sincere meat of the Word of GOD. Just another Show Boat in the sea of confusion the Trinitarians and Preexistences float in. IMO

peace and love……………………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 24 2011,10:48)
    ED J………..Don't worry about it Pierre is only expressing his mental abilities.  He is not about the sincere meat of the Word of GOD. Just another Show Boat in the sea of confusion the Trinitarians and Preexistences float in. IMO

gene

If the only way you can improve your status is to lowering others ,then you have not learned anything in scriptures,

Pierre :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Pierre………….I am not the one using stupid Icon to belittle other now am i?.

peace and love………………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 24 2011,20:52)
    Pierre………….I am not the one using stupid Icon to belittle other now am i?.

peace and love………………………………………………………….gene

Gene

No gene you do not use smilies. You just call people idiots,

Is this not equale to !RAKA ?what Jesus said not to call you fellow men ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 23 2011,10:48)
    ED J………..Don't worry about it Pierre is only expressing his mental abilities.  He is not about the sincere meat of the Word of GOD.

And YOU are “about the meat”, Gene?  ???

Isn't it YOU who has to add his own words into the scriptures to make them form around your own doctrine?

Isn't it YOU whose own words admit different meanings of “spirit” in the scriptures while you insist that there aren't?

Isn't it YOU who says there is no difference between body, soul and spirit when your Lord says to not fear him who can kill ONLY the body but not the soul?  

You speak out of both sides of your mouth Gene.  You believe ONLY the scriptures that agree with the conclusions you've already come to in your mind.  All others you either twist or ignore completely.

I have seen Pierre change understandings he's held for over 40 years because he was shown scriptures that contradicted what he previously thought, Gene.  THAT is the sign of a man who is only after scriptural truth.  But then, YOU wouldn't really know anything about that, would you?

Pierre is right:  You condemn us for making use of the smilies t8 made available to us………….but have no qualms about calling us “idiots”.  ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 24 2011,03:48)
    ED J………..Don't worry about it Pierre is only expressing his mental abilities.  He is not about the sincere meat of the Word of GOD. Just another Show Boat in the sea of confusion the Trinitarians and Preexistences float in. IMO

Hi Gene,

He does resort to personal attacks ( :O ), when we don't agree with his views.  

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED j ………..Consider the source and let it go, that is one thing i have been learning here lately. They can not intelligently support there positions so they start personally attacks and insults, I have noticed sense Mike has become monitor that this has greatly increased, Maybe that is what t8 wants him to do is run people of the cite with his insulting trash mouth. If they draw you in to personal retaliation on them giving them back what they have draw you into, then they cry foul, and hand out tiles . It sadden me to see what this site has come to, but there is a scripture that says “can two walk together unless they agree”. Amos 3:3

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 25 2011,16:21)
    ED j ………..Consider the source……….

Yes Ed,

Do that. That's what I do when Gene decides to keep posting his same, tired old rhetoric instead of addressing our points that prove him wrong. :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 25 2011,04:24)

Hi Gene,

God bless

ED J……….You noticed that to brother? These two could careless about the truth of God or for that matter any scripture they just want to be right about everything, and if you disagree and post proof they start their stupid personal Character attacks. Like all uneducated Idiots do. They have both really torn this site down., actually i feel sorrow for T8 more then anyone here. I know i don't agree with some of his view but i still believe him to be a honest Man in what he believes. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 25 2011,11:24)

Hi Gene,

God bless

edj

he = Pierre ?

be carfull when you point the finger their is always tree (3) FINGERS THAT POINTING TOWARD YOU.

:D  :D

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account