Jesus a MAN or Morphed Being

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………….My how you change thing where does it say God exhausted Jesus to “EXTREME GLORY” that is you mind saying that. Scripture say that “MAN” has not attained (THAT GLORY THAT WAS AFFORDED HIM “yet”, then went on to say “BUT WHAT DO WE SEE, (the one who “HAS” attained “THAT GLORY OF MAN”, that was Jesus , and that GLORY WAS and IS the GLORY GIVEN MAN KIND BY GOD. No more and No Less. Taking scriptures out f context and adding to them is wrong Mike.

peace and love……………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

Jesus had a certain amount of glory as a man on earth – John says so.

But Jesus asked God to return him to the even greater glory he had at His side before the world began.

But God didn't do that – instead, God exalted him to the highest place. He became EVEN MORE superior to the other angels than he was before he was made flesh, and was given a name EVEN MORE superior to theirs than the one he had before he was made flesh.

It's all in scripture Gene – which explains why you don't know this stuff. Your doctrine teaches you to ignore what is plainly stated in scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 06 2012,09:22)
    Mike………….My how you change thing where does it say God exhausted Jesus to “EXTREME GLORY” that is you mind saying that. Scripture say that “MAN” has not attained (THAT GLORY THAT WAS AFFORDED HIM “yet”, then went  on to say “BUT WHAT DO WE SEE, (the one who “HAS” attained “THAT GLORY OF MAN”, that was Jesus , and that GLORY WAS and IS the GLORY GIVEN MAN KIND BY GOD. No more and No Less. Taking scriptures out f context and adding to them is wrong Mike.

peace and love……………………………………………gene

gene

Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
    Rev 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

ARE ONE THAT IS DESCRIBE IN THOSE VERSES ???

Pierre

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Is there another resurrection, besides the one that occurred in the tomb where Jesus was laid? NO THERE IS NOT!! Our hope is in the resurrection that occurred in the place that the dead body of Jesus was laid.

Romans 8:23  And not only [so], but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting — the redemption of our body;

Genesis 2:7  And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being…7  but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”….  23  And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”    

Genesis 3:18  Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.  19  In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”  20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.  21  Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.  22  Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”–

1 Corinthians 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.  43  It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.  44  It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  45  And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.”  The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen…. 20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jesus rose out of the tomb with Eternal Life. The hope is in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and he was resurrected with a flesh and bones body.

Luke 24:39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Our hope is in the resurrection of Christ, the redemption of our bodies, being made as Jesus was in the resurrection, given a flesh and bones body that can no longer die.

Jesus is the perfected man, the last Adam, returning back to Adam’s original bodily form. However unlike Adam who’s mind was ignorant with lack of faith, Jesus has a perfected mind along with a perfect body.

Jesus is a man, not a morphed being!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Feb. 06 2012,11:13)
    Is there another resurrection, besides the one that occurred in the tomb where Jesus was laid? NO THERE IS NOT!! Our hope is in the resurrection that occurred in the place that the dead body of Jesus was laid.

Romans 8:23  And not only [so], but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting — the redemption of our body;

Genesis 2:7  And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being…7  but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”….  23  And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”    

Genesis 3:18  Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.  19  In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”  20  And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.  21  Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.  22  Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”–

1 Corinthians 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption.  43  It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.  44  It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  45  And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.”  The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen…. 20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jesus rose out of the tomb with Eternal Life. The hope is in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and he was resurrected with a flesh and bones body.

Luke 24:39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Our hope is in the resurrection of Christ, the redemption of our bodies, being made as Jesus was in the resurrection, given a flesh and bones body that can no longer die.

Jesus is the perfected man, the last Adam, returning back to Adam’s original bodily form. However unlike Adam who’s mind was ignorant with lack of faith, Jesus has a perfected mind along with a perfect body.

hi

no it is some people that have a morphed mind ,something between carnal flesh and mind and intellect,and spirit,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Feb. 05 2012,11:13)
    The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Hi Jody,

Do you now accept that those words mean Jesus became a life-giving spirit BEING?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…………Absolutely right on sis. You have present it with the exact scriptures that back up exactly what you and I have been saying all along. These people Just twist up those scriptures to meet their False teachings and Dogmas, to their own destruction. They can not understand that God made Man the way he mad him to live forever with the Bodies and Spirit he gave us. I have showed them where God said Plainly to Adam and Eve had they eaten of the Tree of Life they could have Lived forever with those existing bodies. Also they fail to realize God did not create Man in the first place to Dies, but man sinned and brought death on to himself.

Mike believe Jesus is a SPIRIT NOW and dumped his body some where and Morphed Back into some Spirit being. But interestingly no apostle said that and that was not what Paul meant either. He is not even able to see all those scriptures you quoted and just ignores them as if they were not even written, and goes to one point that he thinks justifies him saying Jesus is a Spirit now without the body he was raised with. But as him to prove that and he can;t ask him when was Jesus ” MORPHED” into that form of being and he can't produce ONE scripture that show it , but yet he maintains that is what happened, while all the time ignoring all the scriptures you and I and others have produces here time and time again. He adds to scripture the Word Spirit “BEING” when it is not even there, but that is Mike's perceptions of what that means He can't even understand that was talking about the last Adam in context of last Man, as a MAN , not a SPIRIT “BEING” of any kind.

toby
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 06 2012,00:18)

Quote (toby @ Feb. 05 2012,03:54)
    Mikeboll, what does this mean in John 17: 24: '…Father, I desire that they also whom you gave me may be with me where I am that they may behold my glory which you gave me…'  Where was Jesus when he said this?  

John 17:13
    I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

Toby, I am about to take a trip to the pristine Galapagos Islands to get away from this slum in which I live.  My hope is that you can take time off work and join me where I am.

Now, do I mean for you to join me the slum?  Or to join me where I am WHEN I'm in the Galapagos Islands?

Also, he had just asked God to Glorify him, yet here in this verse he is saying he already has that glory.

Jesus was made a little lower than the angels for a while, but still had the glory of God's only begotten Son on earth.  Later, he was raised to heaven as “the Son of God with power” (Rom 1:4), where he was hoping to return to the (much greater than lower than the angels glory) he had before being sent in the flesh.  But instead, his God exalted him even higher than the great glory he had before the world began.

1.  Jesus had VERY GREAT glory alongside God before the world began.

2.  Jesus was placed lower than the angels, and still had much glory as a human being, but not his original glory of heaven.

3.  God exalted Jesus to EXTREME glory upon his ascension to heaven.

Mikeboll, John 17:13 is good. Ok, I see how that works.

toby
    Participant

Hi Mikeboll.  
    Can you please explain why you said the following (Bolded):

Jesus was made a little lower than the angels for a while, but still had the glory of God's only begotten Son on earth.  Later, he was raised to heaven as “the Son of God with power” (Rom 1:4)

Romans 1:4 mentions nothing about Jesus being 'raised to Heaven' –  Romans 1:4 says:

'And who through the Spirit of Holiness was appointed the Son of God with power by his Resurrection from the Dead…..'.

Mikeboll, where it says that Jesus was made lower than the Angels for a little while, does it say explicitly that he was higher than the Angels to start with.  If he was equal to the Angels, the being made lower would still apply, wouldn't it?

Also being made greatly higher is from his position as a human being – not from his former position in Heaven.  The point of being made higher is put in stark contrast to those who say he was already in the highest position with God.  Being made greatly higher would put him above God which is impossible!

Yes, you can say 'Greatly higher than the Angels', but there is still no indication that it was above his original position as it might have been equal to the Angels?

Is/Was Satan an Angel?  Did he not grasp for equality with God?  Then saying that Jesus did not grasp for equality no more makes him superior to the Angels than Satan who is/Was an Angel, does it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (toby @ Feb. 06 2012,14:37)
    Mikeboll, where it says that Jesus was made lower than the Angels for a little while, does it say explicitly that he was higher than the Angels to start with. If he was equal to the Angels, the being made lower would still apply, wouldn't it?

You make a good point.

I have always assumed that since the angels were created through Jesus, and that he became “as much superior to the angels as the name he was given is superior to theirs”, that Jesus was always a step above the other angels of God.

But I can see that I may be reading that into the scriptures. Thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 07 2012,15:03)

Quote (toby @ Feb. 06 2012,14:37)
    Mikeboll, where it says that Jesus was made lower than the Angels for a little while, does it say explicitly that he was higher than the Angels to start with.  If he was equal to the Angels, the being made lower would still apply, wouldn't it?

You make a good point.

I have always assumed that since the angels were created through Jesus, and that he became “as much superior to the angels as the name he was given is superior to theirs”, that Jesus was always a step above the other angels of God.

But I can see that I may be reading that into the scriptures.  Thanks.

Mike
    Col 1:18 so that he may have supremacy IN ALL THINGS this means that he at supremacy before but he also chose to be the premise in everything and so now has suprimacy in ALL things.
    Hebrew 2:7. -9
    Spl.8:5

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I think Toby makes a good point here, Pierre.

We assume that as God's firstborn and the one through whom all was created, that Jesus was above the other spirit beings in heaven.

We know he is now, but is there really scripture that says he was before?

Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account