Jerusalem is holy to the Jew not the Palestinian

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Also, Jesus said he will come at a time least expected. Paul said 'For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them'

shimmer
    Participant

This is quoted from an anomonous poster on another Forum:

I read this about 6 months ago.

Quote:”A couple of hours ago, I awoke from a dream clearly from Jesus.

In this dream, I was with a group of musicians from a well known local band and we had gathered outside a Catholic church I used to be involved with when I was young. However, the setting was present day and we were each our current age.
    As we were fellowshipping outside, we felt a powerful presence filling us with joy and we started to sing praises to God. This feeling grew stronger and stronger and was incredibly powerful. As our worship progressed, the joyous feeling intensified to the point where I became blissfully unaware of anything around me. It was an incredible feeling!

On the surface, this sounds very desirable and indeed for many it is. In fact, this is exactly what we see happening in many churches today. I have seen it first hand many times but never experienced it.

God made it abundantly clear why He has shown me this. I have experienced the true joy of the Lord many times and some of these experiences have brought me to tears, crying out praises from the very depths of my heart!
    What I had experienced in this dream however, was fundamentally different from the true joy of God in one VERY important area. In what I shall term the 'false bliss' shown to me in this dream, as the bliss increased, discernment decreased. In fact, it decreased to the point where I would've embraced anything in my 'joyful little world' and that is one of the most dangerous places one can be. This experience could well be described as intoxicating and many would, and indeed do, find it addictive.

Such an experience in reality opens a person up directly to the demonic realm. When combined with the doctrines of demons and distortions of grace and blessing being spewed from many pulpits today, and the laying on of hands by those infected by demonic influence and presence, this is a breeding ground for deception and demonic possession!
    God allowed me to experience that bliss in the safety of a dream He guided me through so that I could experience first hand how powerful and dangerous this is without the danger of actually going through such a physical encounter in a real life setting.

The true joy of the Lord always brings closeness, heightened awareness and true discernment so that we are left in no doubt that it is the presence of God at work. The majority of times I have had such a powerful encounter with God, it has come after weeping in anguish over the Godless abominations prevalent in the world today. In the anguish beforehand, I am always crying out to God, weeping for the souls heading for the pit of Hell.

The false bliss that is leading so many astray today seems to come upon people quite randomly and it never brings nor follows true Godly awareness and discernment. Now that I have experienced that first hand during this dream, I can see why it has captivated so many people and why so many are lacking in discernment, all too willing to embrace the deceptions prevalent in the apostate churches. In fact, the pastors of these churches themselves are touting such ecstatic deception as being a thing of God!!

Upon waking, Jesus brought the false god Molech to my attention so I searched the scriptures and found the following in Jeremiah. This seems to be a pretty clear description of the Antinomian spirit of apostasy and deception in our modern churches built to a modern version of Molech….

Jeremiah 32
    34 But they set their abominations in the house, which is called by my name, to defile it.
    35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Of further interest is the fact that the band I was with in this dream endorse Bill Johnson and Bethel Church and recently performed there during a tour. Towards the end of one of my recent videos, I exposed some of the demonic practises going on in his church and one of these practises is a thing called the 'Fire Tunnel' formed by people lining up facing one another with their arms outstretched to form a human tunnel. Others travel through the fire tunnel and when they come out the other end, they gather in a group writhing around the floor, laughing like hyenas in a manner that is clearly demonic. Unquote.

Sorry if this is off the original topic.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 23 2011,10:37)

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,00:18)

t8) I watched your video!

Please remember that the Spirit has come. We are no longer Jews, or Gentiles or bond or free, nor male nor female there are no divisions in this, the day of the lord Jesus. The Temple changed to inside of mankind, world wide, very few in Jerusalem. A new covenant was cut by Jesus blood. Jerusalem can still be called the Holy City but it has and is coming down from God spiritually. The New Jerusalem.      

With its New Temple. There is nothing whatsoever Holy about the physical Jerusalem there, now! It is definitely anti-Christ!! Old things are passed away, and behold all things become new. The Spirit has come. Spiritual Israel is chosen not the murdering physical Israelis that live there now. They mostly don't even recognize Jesus as lord.  Maybe none! Jesus is not going to come again and rule from that miserable, dirty little mess in the middle east when he is now permeating believing mankind world wide on a personal level!

Tk, I agree.

My Mother and I debate this a bit. She believes Isreal is Gods country, the Jews Gods people. I tell her the body is the temple, Isreal is anyone anywhere. She says 'hmm' but denies it really. My Dad wasnt interested untill he heard he could have Hebrew blood… that changed things for him… I think hes thinking of land…? I believe Hes a Afghan, they look and act the same as Him. My Mothers from Judah. They even go to Synagogues now – mind you Jesus did too.

Greetings Shimmer …. The land was given to the children of Israel (all 12 tribes) not just the tribe of Judah and the last remnant have not returned yet , they will be returning soon and their identity will be revealed by an out pouring of Gods spirit…The Deed to this land is published in the scriptures depicting territories for each respective tribe…The Palastinians have no claim to this land ,it is the wholesale ignorance of the so called bible scholars, that has allowed this misinformation to pass from generation to generation…Your accessment of the caliber of the residents presently living in Israel is accurate and for that reason God will once again chastened this people…

seekingtruth
    Participant

Shimmer,
    I have experienced both, music can illicit emotions, good and evil, we need to be careful what we embrace to be sure it is of God.

Wm

ftk
    Participant

theodorej: In your post you said:

[The land was given to the children of Israel (all 12 tribes) not just the tribe of Judah and the last remnant have not returned yet] ….IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THESE OLD TESTAMENT WRITINGS……AT LEAST SEE THE PREVIOUS PICTURES TRANSFORMED INTO THE NEW WAY. THE 12 TRIBES ARE ONE IN CHRIST. THE LAND IS US, EARTHEN BODIES, WITH HEARTS THAT ARE GARDENS TO GROW THE SEEDS/WORDS OF JESUS INTO A GREAT TREE OF LIFE. IF NO SPIRIT ONE CANNOT BE BORN AGAIN/ANEW! IF THE OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETELY FULFILLED THEN THERE IS NO NEW TESTAMENT “SALVATION” AVAILABLE NOW!!

[they will be returning soon and their identity will be revealed by an out pouring of Gods spirit]……GODS SPIRIT HAS ALREADY BEEN POURED OUT…..IT IS FINISHED…THERE IS NO FURTHER WORKS FROM GOD/JESUS. EVERY SCRIPTURE THAT WAS TO BE FULFILLED WAS FULFILLED IN JESUS!!

…The Deed to this land is published in the scriptures depicting territories for each respective tribe…The Palastinians have no claim to this land ,it is the wholesale ignorance of the so called bible scholars, that has allowed this misinformation to pass from generation to generation…Your accessment of the caliber of the residents presently living in Israel is accurate and for that reason God will once again chastened this people…IF THEY ARE NON-BELIEVERS IN THE CLEANSING WORKS OF JESUS THEN THEY MUST DIE IN THEIR SIN! THEY HAVE A DATE SET FOR JUDGMENT!

…..A MAN MUST BE ''BORN AGAIN'' TO [SPIRITUALLY] SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD! JESUS BROUGHT ''SPIRIT'' TRUTH OF GOD! THE NEW COVENANT IS SPIRIT. THE NEW COVENANT IS TRUTH. JESUS IS THE TRUTH. TO COME TO GOD OR JOIN TO GOD ONE MUST ''BELIEVE THAT HE IS” AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEARCH FOR HIM. WE ALL ARE ISRAEL, WE ALL ARE CHOSEN. THERE IS NO MALE OR FEMALE, BOND OR FREE, ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST……..!

THE NEW WAY TO GOD IS SPIRIT/UNDERSTANDING/TRUTH/JESUS WORDS! THE OLD IS PASSED/FULFILLED/COMPLETED! TWO CHOICES….
    BELIEVE JESUS AND HIS FINISHED WORK OR DENY JESUS TRUTH AND LOOK FOR A FURTHER PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THE OLD TESTAMENT. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 28 2011,05:06)
    theodorej:  In your post you said:

[The land was given to the children of Israel (all 12 tribes) not just the tribe of Judah and the last remnant have not returned yet]     ….IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THESE OLD TESTAMENT WRITINGS……AT LEAST SEE THE PREVIOUS PICTURES TRANSFORMED INTO THE NEW WAY. THE 12 TRIBES ARE ONE IN CHRIST. THE LAND IS US, EARTHEN BODIES, WITH HEARTS THAT ARE GARDENS TO GROW THE SEEDS/WORDS OF JESUS INTO A GREAT TREE OF LIFE. IF NO SPIRIT ONE CANNOT BE BORN AGAIN/ANEW! IF THE OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETELY FULFILLED THEN THERE IS NO NEW TESTAMENT “SALVATION” AVAILABLE NOW!!                                

[they will be returning soon and their identity will be revealed by an out pouring of Gods spirit]……GODS SPIRIT HAS ALREADY BEEN POURED OUT…..IT IS FINISHED…THERE IS NO FURTHER WORKS FROM GOD/JESUS. EVERY SCRIPTURE THAT WAS TO BE FULFILLED WAS FULFILLED IN JESUS!!                                                                                                                                                    

…The Deed to this land is published in the scriptures depicting territories for each respective tribe…The Palastinians have no claim to this land ,it is the wholesale ignorance of the so called bible scholars, that has allowed this misinformation to pass from generation to generation…Your accessment of the caliber of the residents presently living in Israel is accurate and for that reason God will once again chastened this people…IF THEY ARE NON-BELIEVERS IN THE CLEANSING WORKS OF JESUS THEN THEY MUST DIE IN THEIR SIN! THEY HAVE A DATE SET FOR JUDGMENT!

…..A MAN MUST BE ''BORN AGAIN'' TO [SPIRITUALLY] SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD! JESUS BROUGHT ''SPIRIT'' TRUTH OF GOD! THE NEW COVENANT IS SPIRIT. THE NEW COVENANT IS TRUTH. JESUS IS THE TRUTH. TO COME TO GOD OR JOIN TO GOD ONE MUST ''BELIEVE THAT HE IS” AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEARCH FOR HIM. WE ALL ARE ISRAEL, WE ALL ARE CHOSEN. THERE IS NO MALE OR FEMALE, BOND OR FREE, ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST……..!

THE NEW WAY TO GOD IS SPIRIT/UNDERSTANDING/TRUTH/JESUS WORDS! THE OLD IS PASSED/FULFILLED/COMPLETED! TWO CHOICES….
    BELIEVE JESUS AND HIS FINISHED WORK OR DENY JESUS TRUTH AND LOOK FOR A FURTHER PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.  IMO, TK

Tk

You do not like scriptures ?you are so far away from them I wander

Can you show scriptures for the believes you describe here in your quote ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 27 2011,22:06)

Hi Tim,

I can agree to this part of your post. :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account