Jehovah's witnesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 826 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

betweenchristendomandjws,

And any others that believe this.

You said a while back that healing is a thing of the past, raising the dead, died with the Apostles.

Healing is only for those that believe, and raising the dead happened more then once in the 20th century.  Was it done in the dark, NO.  In fact one person was prophecy of months before it happened.  Do you know about it no, do most no about no.  WHY.     WHY?????????

Because you already been taught that it is over……….

Well that didn't stop God from doing exactly what He said He would do.
    He always keeps His WORD and He always will.  God has a provided way, man always thinks he can circumvent it.

He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  You tell me the scripture where God changed that.

I find that my talks with JW's is that they are like other denominations, far from the Word.  But do they care, no….  They are not true searches of the Word, they have it already.  At least this is what they think.

If a person is a true searches then when light was shown they would receive it.  They would struggle, but God would show light to the true heart, as He always does.

God Bless each in his search, for time is very short.  Most so called Christians will be nothing but cannon fodder in the soon coming time.

Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    Yes the promise is till today and beyond.
    acts 2 37-41

Marlin1
    Participant

Amen Nick

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 14 2012,12:47)
    betweenchristendomandjws,

And any others that believe this.

You said a while back that healing is a thing of the past, raising the dead, died with the Apostles.

Healing is only for those that believe, and raising the dead happened more then once in the 20th century.  Was it done in the dark, NO.  In fact one person was prophecy of months before it happened.  Do you know about it no, do most no about no.  WHY.     WHY?????????

Because you already been taught that it is over……….

Well that didn't stop God from doing exactly what He said He would do.
    He always keeps His WORD and He always will.  God has a provided way, man always thinks he can circumvent it.

He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  You tell me the scripture where God changed that.

I find that my talks with JW's is that they are like other denominations, far from the Word.  But do they care, no….  They are not true searches of the Word, they have it already.  At least this is what they think.

If a person is a true searches then when light was shown they would receive it.  They would struggle, but God would show light to the true heart, as He always does.

God Bless each in his search, for time is very short.  Most so called Christians will be nothing but cannon fodder in the soon coming time.

Marlin

Hi marlin.

YOU CAN SEE THEM BY THEIR FRUITS.
    WHAT FRUITS?
    THE FRUITS: 144000 SPECIAL SO CALLED ELECTED BY GOD,THE CREAM OF THE BUNCH.

MADE WRONG PREDICTIONS; AFTER WRONG PREDICTIONS??
    (Where was the holy spirit?)
    THIS ALONE SHOULD SEND THE SHEEP WARNING SIGNS.

BUT NO,THEY ARE TOO COMVORTABLE AND TOO DRUNK TO SEE.

WHY WOULD A TRUE LOVER OF GOD,STILL BE INVOLVED WITH THEM? because they are fake,lips only.you can see them by the fruits.

I WOULD RUN AS FAST AS I CAN.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

WHAT FRUITS?
    THE FRUITS: 144000 SPECIAL SO CALLED ELECTED BY GOD,THE CREAM OF THE BUNCH.

MADE WRONG PREDICTIONS; AFTER WRONG PREDICTIONS??

Wakeup, I agree.
    This is just one of many things they have wrong, but tell me, which denomination does have the truth?

We shouldn't single out any denomination, for they all had light and put a box around it and God moved right on.

The truth is, if there be a true truth seeker in any denomination, God will bring them out.  It is also true that the end of the church age is very near.  Then the foolish virgin will have no choice and will be forced to go through the great tribulation.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Marlin1.

I agree with you that no denomination has the truth.

The truth only belongs to the little flock;them that are truly seeking. Them that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.

wakeup.

david
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,12:15)
    Marlin1.

The truth only belongs to the little flock;them that are truly seeking. Them that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.

wakeup.

Wakup, I understand what you are saying and why you are saying it.

But, let's both just say that all organized religions/denominations/etc are false, wrong, bad, etc.

And let's say that the “little flock” you speak of, the true Christians, the anointed, the holy ones, or whatever you wish to call them–let's say that they have the TRUTH. They are the ones that understand Christ's message. They are the ones that are doing God's will and teaching his will correctly. These ones, the little flock, it seems to me, they would share a lot in common–they would be spiritual brothers and sisters, a spiritual family so to speak, that shared the same true beliefs. Wouldn't they want to…hang out, with each other? To encourage and upbuild each other? Wouldn't they…meet together in groups sometimes to discuss their favorite topic, the Bible?

david
    Participant

And if they did this, wouldn't that make them their own little separate club, or denomination, if you will?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 15 2012,19:31)

Marlin1.

wakeup.

But, let's both just say that all organized religions/denominations/etc are false, wrong, bad, etc.

And let's say that the “little flock” you speak of, the true Christians, the anointed, the holy ones, or whatever you wish to call them–let's say that they have the TRUTH.  They are the ones that understand Christ's message.  They are the ones that are doing God's will and teaching his will correctly.  These ones, the little flock, it seems to me, they would share a lot in common–they would be spiritual brothers and sisters, a spiritual family so to speak, that shared the same true beliefs.  Wouldn't they want to…hang out, with each other?  To encourage and upbuild each other?  Wouldn't they…meet together in groups sometimes to discuss their favorite topic, the Bible?

David

would it not be more like all separated saints all over the world and not in one congregation,??

if they have to do the work of God would they not go were the spirit guide them to go ??

and why would they gather in one group??

did Christ not say that the Devil during the night comes and sew weeds and they grow together until the end at harvest ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 15 2012,12:31)

Marlin1.

wakeup.

And let's say that the “little flock” you speak of, the true Christians, the anointed, the holy ones, or whatever you wish to call them–let's say that they have the TRUTH.  They are the ones that understand Christ's message.  They are the ones that are doing God's will and teaching his will correctly.  These ones, the little flock, it seems to me, they would share a lot in common–they would be spiritual brothers and sisters, a spiritual family so to speak, that shared the same true beliefs.  Wouldn't they want to…hang out, with each other?  To encourage and upbuild each other?  Wouldn't they…meet together in groups sometimes to discuss their favorite topic, the Bible?

Hi David,

Excellent post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 15 2012,12:35)
    And if they did this, wouldn't that make them their own little separate club, or denomination, if you will?

hi David.

The apostles; they dont stay in one group but they are separated,two by two,and spreading the word.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 15 2012,23:50)

Marlin1.

wakeup.

Hi David,

Excellent post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

What is good about it ?? Tell me

Wakeup
    Participant

pierre.

I agree with you completely on this one.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 15 2012,16:54)
    EDJ

Hi Wakeup Pierre, first: Good and excellent carry different meanings. Wakeup, I know that you know this.

Because we are the [little flock of God] coming here to [hang out], [meet together in groups],
    [and discuss our favorite topic, the Bible]; doing God's will and teaching his will correctly.  
    Do we not would share a lot in common–are we not spiritual brothers and sisters?

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Marlin1.

wakeup.

David,  If we are wrong about that, In your opinion, which denomination has the truth, nothing but the truth.  Teaches nothing but the truth.  Leads people only to Christ. Why do you think so?

It only took one word wrong in the beginning.

Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2012,03:02)

EDJ

Hi Wakeup Pierre, first: Good and excellent carry different meanings. Wakeup, I know that you know this.

Because we are the [little flock of God] coming here to [hang out], [meet together in groups],
    [and discuss our favorite topic, the Bible]; doing God's will and teaching his will correctly.  
    Do we not would share a lot in common–are we not spiritual brothers and sisters?

God bless

edj

first let get one thing strait WE YOU AND OTHERS AND ME ARE NOT OF THAT LITTLE FLOCK ONLY THE 144K ARE OF THAT FLOCK AND EVEN THAT STILL IS NOT SETTLED IN MY UNDERSTANDING .

so you are not saying anything ,

we talking about the JW Organization NOT the down believers,

this was my question for,

david
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 15 2012,15:34)

Marlin1.

wakeup.

David

would it not be more like all separated saints all over the world and not in one congregation,??

if they have to do the work of God would they not go were the spirit guide them to go ??

did Christ not say that the Devil during the night comes and sew weeds and they grow together until the end at harvest ???

Why would they gather?

Because they are family. Family gather. And the bible (heb 10:25) actually says not to forsake the gathering of ourselves together, as some do, but all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.

If there is more than one of these in each city, they would gather together, as the bible tells them to. Plus, why wouldn't they want to be with others who believe and encourage the same thing, having the same mind and line of thought?

david
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 15 2012,16:52)

Quote (david @ Feb. 15 2012,12:35)

hi David.

The apostles; they dont stay in one group but they are separated,two by two,and spreading the word.

wakeup.

Apostle means “one sent forth.”. But, if you check the bible (acts) you will find that the apostles and older men gathered frequently to discuss spiritual matters.

Also, was it the apostle Paul who wrote the words at heb 10:25?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 16 2012,08:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2012,03:02)

EDJ

God bless

edj

first let get one thing strait WE YOU AND OTHERS AND ME ARE NOT OF THAT LITTLE FLOCK ONLY THE 144K ARE OF THAT FLOCK AND EVEN THAT STILL IS NOT SETTLED IN MY UNDERSTANDING .

so you are not saying anything ,

we talking about the JW Organization NOT the down believers,

this was my question for,

Hi Pierre,

144 thousand of thousands
    sounds more like “the great crowd”,
    to me, than “a little flock” of say 12 or so.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 16 2012,23:47)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 15 2012,15:34)

Marlin1.

wakeup.

David

Why would they gather?

Because they are family.  Family gather.  And the bible (heb 10:25) actually says not to forsake the gathering of ourselves together, as some do, but all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.  

If there is more than one of these in each city, they would gather together, as the bible tells them to.  Plus, why wouldn't they want to be with others who believe and encourage the same thing, having the same mind and line of thought?

David

I am glad that Paul and others did not stay in Jerusalem wen they went,

If all Christian stay in one place then they would not do the work of God,

right ?

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 826 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account