I've rejected the trinity – now what?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ May 06 2007,16:25)

Quote (Unisage @ May 05 2007,00:44)
    Lets talk about the Sunshine.. Here we a Have this Huge Big Ball of light in outer space what we call the Sun..

This Huge big ball Gives off Light and it rays,It gives off warmth and Energy.It has Power.And who knows what else it does until its mystery has been unlocked.But as you notice everything come from this Big Huge ball we got what we call The Sun..

Now I dont see no different from the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. It source comes from God himself.Just like what is stated above.

I dont see no different.But as to why people have to seperate every thing from God is beyon me.Would you not agree we all came from this One Source.And he is Called God?

I dont know any God who is 3 “Seperate” persons or Three “Seperate” personalities.The Only God I know that he is One and all things come from him.God is that Source.

Unisage,
    I'm not sure your sun and tree analogies even come close to accounting for the information in the verses I quoted, but thanks for answering.

:)

Isa 1:18

Let's look at Jesus prayer to the Father on the night before he went to his Cross.Jesus speaks several times of the state of being “one”…

JOHN 17:11 I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be ONE even as We are.
    Here Jesus prays that God the Father would keep his disciples in His name that they could be one just as Jesus and God were one.
    The question is..
    How was it possible for Jesus disciples to be ONE in the same way that Jesus and the Father were ONE?
    A moment later, Jesus request to his God regarding the ONENESS of all believers..

JOHN 17:20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in me through their word; 21 that they all may be ONE, as You, Father, are in me, and I in You; that they also may be ONE in us, that the world may believe that You sent me. 22 And the glory which You gave me I have given them, that they may be ONE just as we are ONE: 23 I in them, and You in me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent me, and have loved them as You have loved me.
    Here Jesus defines the ONENESS shared by him and his Father. He says that the Father was IN him, and that he was IN the Father. Before I can go any further, I must show you HOW God the Father was in Christ, and HOW Christ was in the Father.

To show you how the Father was in Jesus, I need to go back to the time of his baptism…And this is how the Father was in Jesus.

LUKE 3:21 When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while he prayed, the heaven was opened. 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in you I am well pleased.” 4:1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Now Paul defines God Spirit for us in 1 Corinthians 2:9

I Cor 2:9 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him

Next two verses

1Corinthians 2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

And 1 Corinthians 2:12-16

1Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

How do we have the mind of God in us that was also in the Christ? Through God Holy Spirit.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5 For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

This is How we are all One.

Unisage
    Participant

Isa 1:18

Oh sorry forgot to say how Jesus was in God his Father.

Jesus was able to remain in the Father by being in total obedience to His Father will. Here are several scriptures for that..

JOHN 5:30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

JOHN 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

JOHN 15:10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

LUKE 22:42 Saying, Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from me; yet not My will, but Yours be done.

God Holy Spirit flows through Jesus to reside in us…

John 15:26
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Acts 2:33
    Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Unisage
    Participant

We Believers also can have the Fullness of God.Just like Jesus who has the Fullness of God.And it dont make us God anymore than Jesus.

Ephesians 3:19
    And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

Colossians 2:9
    9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

Cult Buster
    Participant

Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Zec 7:11  But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. :O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    Was Jesus both God and filled with God??

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account