I've considered your warnings!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

When I first came on this Board, I examined the back and forth discussions and saw that all of you was all on a wrong course, and what you were all teaching constituted wickedness in Jehovah 's eyes because all of you was teaching false doctrine. So, knowing that, I realized that I was under obligation to try and set all of you straight, because my failure to do that would cost me my own life. The Prophet Ezekiel focuses on that very point: “When I say to someone wicked,' O wicked one, you will positively die! ' but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall as back at your own hand. But as regards you, in case you actually warn someone wicked from his way [for him} to turn back from it but he actually does not turn back from his way, he himself will die in his own error, whereas you yourself will certainly deliver your own soul. ” {Ezekiel 33:8,9}

Now, I bent over backwards trying to show you all the truth of the Bible. I was very meticulous about doing that. To the point that none of you would ever be able to say the following: “In case you should say: “Look! We did not know this,” will not he himself that is making an estimate of hearts discern it, and he himself
    that is observing your soul know and certainly pay back to earthling man according to his activity? ” {Proverbs 24:12} So, no one on this Board can say that I did not honor my obligation to Jehovah. For doing that you threaten my removal from your Board. I was trying as hard I could to be instrumental in saving your very lives. My own as well.

All I can say to all of you now, is, none of you will ever be able to say to Jehovah, when the time comes {and it will come} “We didn't know any of this !” You didn't know it, because you simply could not bear to listen to the truth of the Bible. That will be the time that Jehovah will not listen to any of you!

My hands are clean: “I am free of the Blood of everyone on this Board, for, like the Apostle Paul, “I have not held back from telling you all the counsel of God. ” {Acts 20:25–27}

With that, I now leave your Board to yourselves, because I have taken your threat to heart. I feel certain that Jehovah has too. Texas

Quote (Texas @ May 13 2009,16:25)
    When I first came on this Board, I examined the back and forth discussions and saw that all of you was all on a wrong course, and what you were all teaching constituted wickedness in Jehovah 's eyes because all of you was teaching false doctrine. So, knowing that, I realized that I was under obligation to try and set all of you straight, because my failure to do that would cost me my own life. The Prophet Ezekiel focuses on that very point: “When I say to someone wicked,' O wicked one, you will positively die! ' but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall as back at your own hand. But as regards you, in case you actually warn someone wicked from his way [for him} to turn back from it but he actually does not turn back from his way, he himself will die in his own error, whereas you yourself will certainly deliver your own soul. ” {Ezekiel 33:8,9}

Now, I bent over backwards trying to show you all the truth of the Bible. I was very meticulous about doing that. To the point that none of you would ever be able to say the following: “In case you should say: “Look! We did not know this,” will not he himself that is making an estimate of hearts discern it, and he himself
    that is observing your soul know and certainly pay back to earthling man according to his activity? ” {Proverbs 24:12} So, no one on this Board can say that I did not honor my obligation to Jehovah. For doing that you threaten my  removal from your Board. I was trying as hard I could to be instrumental in saving your very lives. My own as well.

All I can say to all of you now, is, none of you will ever be able to say to Jehovah, when the time comes {and it will come} “We didn't know any of this !”  You didn't know it, because you simply could not bear to listen to the truth of the Bible. That will be the time that Jehovah will not listen to any of you!

My hands are clean: “I am free of the  Blood of everyone on this Board, for, like the Apostle Paul, “I have not held back from telling you all the counsel of God. ” {Acts 20:25–27}

With that, I now leave your Board to yourselves, because I have taken your threat to heart. I feel certain that Jehovah has too. Texas

Hi Texas

Its pretty obvious that the JWs did a number on you.

Watchtower believes that they are the only ones that can hear and speak the truth and that they are the only “true church”.

Just as now you believe that you are the only one here with the truth. You have set yourself up as a prophet just as they have.

Your arrogance is amazing IMO!

I hope some day your eyes will be opened to see that you are not “The voice of God”.

But I wish you the best anyways.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    Hopefully if you come back you will have left behind the falsehoods of the Watchtower and only bring what is true.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    If you are serving God in Christ the burden will be light and you will not need to strive and get angry with those who do not listen to His message of truth as the work is His.

The anxious striving of men shows the burden is their own.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account