Israel given 70 years

Viewing 14 posts - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,15:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2013,14:55)
    N.I.V.

Not
    Inspired
    Version

EDJ.

That is so true.
    The newer the version, the worse.
    satan has also gone into the newer versions.
    That cunning serpent.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Yes, I know my brother. Most don't realize
    just how cunning Lucifer the serpent really is!

“so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
     showing himself that he is God.” (2 Thess 2:4)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2013,15:34)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,15:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2013,14:55)
    N.I.V.

Not
    Inspired
    Version

EDJ.

That is so true.
    The newer the version, the worse.
    satan has also gone into the newer versions.
    That cunning serpent.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Yes, I know my brother. Most don't realize
    just how cunning Lucifer the serpent really is!

“so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
     showing himself that he is God.” (2 Thess 2:4)

God bless

EdJ.

yes; but he always use a wicked man to do his job.

Like king Herod.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,10:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,12:00)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,06:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,09:03)
    wup

you still have not answer my question; here it is again ;so witch one is true figuratively or spiritually ???

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. KJV

Rev 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is  figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. NIV

Terra.

You have cunningly change the word spiritually to figuratively. This is despicable. Shame on you.

Jerusalem is named by God,city of peace it means.
    But spiritually they are as Egypt and sodom.
    They do as the egyptians do and also as the sodomites do. NOT GOOD,O' JERUSALEM,JERUSALEM.

FOR I WILL BRING EVIL STARTING WITH THE CITY CALLED BY MY NAME,AND BABYLON WILL BE NEXT.

wakeup.

wup

you are a liar ,I have changed nothing it still the same scripture in two different version ,

if you can not be true to yourself at the least be truthful to all others

Terra.

But you have supported that version,and still do.

wakeup.

wakepup

look if you can not prove what you say you are a liar ,so stop calling others what is not true ,so that your outside garment look white wen the inside is black ,

make the inside of your cup clean so the outside will also be clean

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,16:32)

wup

you still have not answer my question; here it is again ;so witch one is true figuratively or spiritually ???

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. KJV

Rev 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is  figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. NIV

Terra.

You have cunningly change the word spiritually to figuratively. This is despicable. Shame on you.

They do as the egyptians do and also as the sodomites do. NOT GOOD,O' JERUSALEM,JERUSALEM.

FOR I WILL BRING EVIL STARTING WITH THE CITY CALLED BY MY NAME,AND BABYLON WILL BE NEXT.

wakeup.

wup

you are a liar ,I have changed nothing it still the same scripture in two different version ,

Terra.

wakeup.

wakepup

look if you can not prove what you say you are a liar ,so stop calling others what is not true ,so that your outside garment look white wen the inside is black ,

Terra.

I wash my cup everytime I finish with it.
    But sometimes I just leave it in the sink if I am too lazy.
    And my plates too. Lazy old boy I am.

Wil you consider changing your bible now then?
    Do not underestimate the serpent;he has corrupted most; if not all the new versions.Its up to you.

This is just commonsense.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,12:40)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakepup

Terra.

Do not underestimate the serpent;he has corrupted most; if not all the new versions.Its up to you.

wakeup.

wup

you are changing the meaning of the conversation ,I do understand that you are sold to the KJV

while I am not and use many 3 in fact in principal ;KJV, NIV,NET BIBLE, in English plus 3 in French ,

but I do have many more versions in my library if needed ,I have also a copy of the LXX

but lets go back to my question so you have chosen the KJV and so it his the word :” spiritually ” and that is the way then that we have to interpret that scripture ,right ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,17:40)
    Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Most don't see it, or even believe it has been corrupted by Lucifer. I'm glad YHVH has opened your eyes to the “AKJV Bible”.

Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
    Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them
    (in the AKJV Bible) from this generation for ever.
    Isaiah 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue
    (that is English) will he speak to this people.

1Cor.14:27 (AKJV) If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two(Hebrew, Aramaic),
    or at the most by three
    (Greek), and that by course; [and let one (“AKJV Bible”) translate].

The “AKJV Bible” we have today was no accident, it's exactly the way GOD wanted it!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,17:50)
    wup

but lets go back to my question so you have chosen the KJV and so it his the word :” spiritually “ and that is the way then that we have to interpret that scripture ,right ???

Hi Pierre,

Correct

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2013,12:52)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Most don't see it, or even believe it has been corrupted by Lucifer. I'm glad YHVH has opened your eyes to the “AKJV Bible”.

Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

1Cor.14:27 (AKJV) If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two(Hebrew, Aramaic),
    or at the most by three

The “AKJV Bible” we have today was no accident, it's exactly the way GOD wanted it!

God bless

edj and anyone that put faith in a bible version in particular,

it is not the book in it selves that IS important to reach the truth of God ,but the written words in it and are only one part of the chemistry needed to be in unity with God and his son ,

most of what people have eaten so to speak is from other documentation ,religion,Dr in philosophy essays ,exchange with other people and so on ,

but is that chemistry brings truth in the heart ??? I do not think so ,it bring info ,but mixed with good and false so you are no where ,

but if you give God spirit in those words an opportunity now you starting to go some were ,only you and God s word,

but their is also something that you must do that is part of the chemistry and that is you have to honestly practice what you learn as you go ,so now we have two product one yet missing

and that is YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART WHAT YOU READ WITH OUT A SINGLE DOUBT ,

THIS IS THE PERFECT CHEMISTRY AND NOW THE SPIRIT WILL UNFOLD UN CORRUPTED ,IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME TRY IT ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN DOING IT

Wakeup
    Participant

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakepup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you are changing the meaning of the conversation ,I do understand that you are sold to the KJV

while I am not and use many 3 in fact in principal ;KJV, NIV,NET BIBLE, in English plus 3 in French ,

but I do have many more versions in my library if needed ,I have also a copy of the LXX

but lets go back to my question so you have chosen the KJV and so it his the word :” spiritually ” and that is the way then that we have to interpret that scripture ,right ???

Terra.

1. The reason why I only use the kjv is because I did not buy it,but it was given to me by someone,my 2nd bible; my 1st is also kaput,and I still use it today,but it is fallen to pieces also.

2. I like it because it was translated long ago 1611.
    I know that they are also currupt, but not as today.
    The focus today is money,and watch satan also.

3. The lingo is so special,it can pierce the heart,and this is so true.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,13:10)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakepup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

1. The reason why I only use the kjv is because I did not buy it,but it was given to me by someone,my 2nd bible; my 1st is also kaput,and I still use it today,but it is fallen to pieces also.

wakeup.

wup

I also have the KJV 1611

most of my bible are marked with red pencils some every page ,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,18:10)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

or at the most by three

God bless

it is not the book in it selves that IS important to reach the truth of God ,but the written words in it and are only one part of the chemistry needed to be in unity with God and his son ,

most of what people have eaten so to speak is from other documentation ,religion,Dr in philosophy essays ,exchange with other people and so on ,

but is that chemistry brings truth in the heart ??? I do not think so ,it bring info ,but mixed with good and false so you are no where ,

but if you give God spirit in those words an opportunity now you starting to go some were ,only you and God s word,

but their is also something that you must do that is part of the chemistry and that is you have to honestly practice what you learn as you go ,so now we have two product one yet missing

and that is YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART WHAT YOU READ WITH OUT A SINGLE DOUBT ,

THIS IS THE PERFECT CHEMISTRY AND NOW THE SPIRIT WILL UNFOLD UN CORRUPTED ,IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME TRY IT ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN DOING IT

Hi Pierre,

Are you saying you feel good chemistry from other bible versions?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2013,13:36)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,18:10)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

or at the most by three

God bless

Hi Pierre,

Are you saying you feel good chemistry from other bible versions?

God bless

edj

yes, because it is the spirit of God ,the combination that will make you see the real truth in scriptures ,even when they are faulty ,the spirit will show you by understanding that their is something not right ,truth does not lie ,and truth among truth is like a light and wen a lie or fault comes along it shows like a black dot ,so to speak :)

but wen you have filled your mind and heart with faulty concept and religion comments how can you see faulty black dots on black paper ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,18:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2013,13:10)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakepup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

I also have the KJV 1611

most of my bible are marked with red pencils some every page ,

Terra.

Good,so its not gathering dust.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

As long as you realize they err when saying something different than the “AKJV Bible”.
    And if you are unsure, go back to the “Textus Receptus” – as the “Official Greek Text”!
    Likewise, go to the “Masoretic Text,” when checking the accuracy of the “AKJV Bible”!

God bless

Viewing 14 posts - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account