Israel given 70 years

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

To any who will listen: WE/GOD/love….. DOES NOT WRESTLE/FIGHT/WAR WITH FLESH & BLOOD/HUMAN CREATIONS……WE MUST “HEAR” WITH HEARING EARS…..AND “SEE” WITH SEEING EYES OF UNDERSTANDING……HEAR THE SPIRIT/WORDS FROM GOD…..

IT IS LIES AND DECEPTIONS THAT DESTROY…..JESUS BROUGHT TRUTH FOR LIFE…NOT DEATH! GOD/SPIRIT GIVES LIFE…..LIES COME TO KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY TRUTH/LIFE……WILL A BORN AGAIN MAN FOLLOW A DECEPTIVE SO CALLED god OF THIS WORLD THAT IS LYING AND DECEIVING WITH THE TRUTH, IN ORDER TO KILL, STEAL, AND DESTROY MANKIND?

THE PROPHECIES OF GOD NOW, NEW TESTAMENT, ARE SPIRITUALLY APPRAISED TRUTH. NOT PHYSICAL! WAR IS MENTAL!!……..THOU SHALT NOT KILL PHYSICALLY, HUMANS……YET, DESTROY ERRANT/SINFUL, DESTRUCTIVE THINKING……GOD SENDS PEACE ON EARTH……GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW US ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES…..

EVIL IS THE WARMONGER……EVIL, LIES AGAINST THE TRUTH ARE WHAT KILLS AND DESTROYS!! GOD IS LOVE….LOVE DOES NOT DESTROY…..WHEN MANKIND TURNS FROM THESE DESTROYING LIES, AND SEES ONLY GOD/GOOD/LIFE….THEN EVIL AND ALL ITS FRUIT WILL PASS BY, BE CONVERTED BACK TO THE TRUTH OR LIVE FOREVER IN THE BURNING FIRES OF SEPARATION FROM GOD!!

WE MUST TURN OUR THOUGHTS FROM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO LIFE AND PEACE, IMO, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 14 2011,20:50)
    To any who will listen:  WE/GOD/love….. DOES NOT WRESTLE/FIGHT/WAR WITH FLESH & BLOOD/HUMAN CREATIONS……WE MUST “HEAR” WITH HEARING EARS…..AND “SEE” WITH SEEING EYES OF UNDERSTANDING……HEAR THE SPIRIT/WORDS FROM GOD…..

IT IS LIES AND DECEPTIONS THAT DESTROY…..JESUS BROUGHT TRUTH FOR LIFE…NOT DEATH! GOD/SPIRIT GIVES LIFE…..LIES COME TO KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY TRUTH/LIFE……WILL A BORN AGAIN MAN FOLLOW A DECEPTIVE SO CALLED god OF THIS WORLD THAT IS LYING AND DECEIVING WITH THE TRUTH, IN ORDER TO KILL, STEAL, AND DESTROY MANKIND?

THE PROPHECIES OF GOD NOW, NEW TESTAMENT, ARE SPIRITUALLY APPRAISED TRUTH.  NOT PHYSICAL! WAR IS MENTAL!!……..THOU SHALT NOT KILL PHYSICALLY, HUMANS……YET, DESTROY ERRANT/SINFUL, DESTRUCTIVE THINKING……GOD SENDS PEACE ON EARTH……GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW US ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES…..

EVIL IS THE WARMONGER……EVIL, LIES AGAINST THE TRUTH ARE WHAT KILLS AND  DESTROYS!! GOD IS LOVE….LOVE DOES NOT DESTROY…..WHEN MANKIND TURNS FROM THESE DESTROYING LIES, AND SEES ONLY GOD/GOOD/LIFE….THEN EVIL AND ALL ITS FRUIT WILL PASS BY, BE CONVERTED BACK TO THE TRUTH OR LIVE FOREVER IN THE BURNING FIRES OF SEPARATION FROM GOD!!

WE MUST TURN OUR THOUGHTS FROM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO LIFE AND PEACE,  IMO, TK

Greetings T ….. These are comforting passages and I agree whole heartedly that love is the answer ….. Back 40 plus years ago the youth of america met in a place called Woodstock to celebrate these very principles and it was the summer of love….. sounded great. The unfortunate reality is the very nature of man is at enmity with the creator of true love…. Having a warm feeling in your heart that you willed through emotion is not love…. Agape love is real love and is the spirit of God…

journey42
    Participant

[/I]What was all that?

I thought we were in the bible prophecy section?

With truth, there is sweet and bitter. Never the less, still truth. The word is revealing everything, good and bad. In the end, there is a happy outcome and it's God's plan right from the beginning for his glory.

Jesus came to bring the gospel to us. The gospel is the good news. The good news is that the kingdom of God is coming and we have a saviour. Jesus will set this kingdom up on his return, and will judge the nations and execute righteousness. He will rule with a rod of iron…. But, our Lord was crucified, in the most degrading way, and most of the appostles were killed…and many other christians..and revelations reveals that there are more saints in the last days to be persecuted. Can anyone argue with this?

Do we close our eyes and pretend this is not going to happen? Or do we prepare? We have to put our armour on and be prepared for whatever faces us, and we know exactly what is to come. We are not in the dark for the light has exposed it. If we are not prepared we will be decieved.

Old testament prophesies are for those who are weaned off the milk. Would I tell a newcomber this? No way, Not until he was weaned. But we are in the prophesy section, and it is pretty deep and eye opening. This is for the true seekers who are feeding on solids.

All in all it is God's plan because he is in control..The good news is this whole system as we know it today, with so much evil lurking around, will be done away with and justice & righteousness will prevail when our Lord comes.

We do not wrestle with flesh and blood. We do not murder. We do not gloat about what God is going to do…but he said, prophesy…tell them…not just them then, but them now as well. Maybe there will be an Israelite reading and will look it up and will say, heh, I dont want to be there when this happens, and I want to be protected…what do I do? And he might start searching the scriptures.

Please understand that God is gathering all those armies, the ones who persecuted the saints, the ones that blashemed his name, and the ones that attacked Israel, yes he has mustered them all together, the very wicked, all in the very one place… Israel, and they will turn on each other too. No christian will be there fighting in that war. And christ will come else no flesh will be saved.

God was angry at the Israelites, and this is what he said.[/I]

Isaiah 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

I think they are doing this in some churches today as well. Tickle the peoples ears. Put them to sleep.

When God sends peace, it will be on Christ's return. And this battle we fight is spiritual, but for the rest of the world not walking in the spirit, it is a flesh and blood battle I'm afraid.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 14 2011,21:43)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 14 2011,20:50)
    To any who will listen:  WE/GOD/love….. DOES NOT WRESTLE/FIGHT/WAR WITH FLESH & BLOOD/HUMAN CREATIONS……WE MUST “HEAR” WITH HEARING EARS…..AND “SEE” WITH SEEING EYES OF UNDERSTANDING……HEAR THE SPIRIT/WORDS FROM GOD…..

THE PROPHECIES OF GOD NOW, NEW TESTAMENT, ARE SPIRITUALLY APPRAISED TRUTH.  NOT PHYSICAL! WAR IS MENTAL!!……..THOU SHALT NOT KILL PHYSICALLY, HUMANS……YET, DESTROY ERRANT/SINFUL, DESTRUCTIVE THINKING……GOD SENDS PEACE ON EARTH……GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW US ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES…..

EVIL IS THE WARMONGER……EVIL, LIES AGAINST THE TRUTH ARE WHAT KILLS AND  DESTROYS!! GOD IS LOVE….LOVE DOES NOT DESTROY…..WHEN MANKIND TURNS FROM THESE DESTROYING LIES, AND SEES ONLY GOD/GOOD/LIFE….THEN EVIL AND ALL ITS FRUIT WILL PASS BY, BE CONVERTED BACK TO THE TRUTH OR LIVE FOREVER IN THE BURNING FIRES OF SEPARATION FROM GOD!!

WE MUST TURN OUR THOUGHTS FROM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO LIFE AND PEACE,  IMO, TK

Greetings T ….. These are comforting passages and I agree whole heartedly that love is the answer ….. Back 40 plus years ago the youth of america met in a place called Woodstock to celebrate these very principles and it was the summer of love….. sounded great. The unfortunate reality is the very nature of man is at enmity with the creator of true love…. Having a warm feeling in your heart that you willed through emotion is not love…. Agape love is real love and is the spirit of God…

Theodore: Bless you, ….I can't believe you would pick Woodstock as an example of any thing but love!!

Four Hundred Thousand people out in the elements without enough of anything……laughing and loving and enjoying life without one skirmish or fight!

You put 400k religious people together in a like situation and about half of them won't make it home alive! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 14 2011,21:54)
    [/I]What was all that?

I thought we were in the bible prophecy section?

With truth, there is sweet and bitter.  Never the less, still truth.  The word is revealing everything, good and bad.  In the end, there is a happy outcome and it's God's plan right from the beginning for his glory.  

Jesus came to bring the gospel to us.  The gospel is the good news. The good news is that the kingdom of God is coming and we have a saviour.  Jesus will set this kingdom up on his return, and will judge the nations and execute righteousness.  He will rule with a rod of iron….  But, our Lord was crucified, in the most degrading way, and most of the appostles were killed…and many other christians..and revelations reveals that there are more saints in the last days to be persecuted.  Can anyone argue with this?

Do we close our eyes and pretend this is not going to happen?  Or do we prepare?  We have to put our armour on and be prepared for whatever faces us, and we know exactly what is to come. We are not in the dark for the light has exposed it.  If we are not prepared we will be decieved.  

Old testament prophesies are for those who are weaned off the milk.  Would I tell a newcomber this?  No way, Not until he was weaned.  But we are in the prophesy section, and it is pretty deep and eye opening.  This is for the true seekers who are feeding on solids.

All in all it is God's plan because he is in control..The good news is this whole system as we know it today, with so much evil lurking around, will be done away with and justice & righteousness will prevail when our Lord comes.  

We do not wrestle with flesh and blood.  We do not murder.  We do not gloat about what God is going to do…but he said, prophesy…tell them…not just them then, but them now as well.  Maybe there will be an Israelite reading and will look it up and will say, heh, I dont want to be there when this happens, and I want to be protected…what do I do?  And he might start searching the scriptures.

Please understand that God is gathering all those armies, the ones who persecuted the saints, the ones that blashemed his name, and the ones that attacked Israel, yes he has mustered them all together, the very wicked, all in the very one place… Israel, and they will turn on each other too.  No christian will be there fighting in that war.  And christ will come else no flesh will be saved.

God was angry at the Israelites, and this is what he said.[/I]

Isaiah 30:10   Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

I think they are doing this in some churches today as well.  Tickle the peoples ears.  Put them to sleep.

When God sends peace, it will be on Christ's return.  And this battle we fight is spiritual, but for the rest of the world not walking in the spirit, it is a flesh and blood battle I'm afraid.

J42: Blessings:

Are you saying that Jesus came to bring us the gospel and will now bring it another day?

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within us yet you say its coming?

Is the word of God/Jesus not judging individuals today? Each as they come to Jesus does he accept them or turn them away. Does he forgive them and save them to the uttermost? Is this not what executing righteousness is all about?

Jesus finished the work or God. He is done! How can you say he will return some day when he is here now? Can you talk to Jesus?
    Can you ask Jesus questions? Then where is Jesus….he's here in your heart!!

We are building the Kingdom of God inside of us with the truth/words of God through Jesus are we not?

Our fight is not against one another….our good fight is for faith, the truth of God. We fight darkness, evil, sin, lies, deceptions for the truth in our hearts. We don't kill men!!

God doesn't kill me either. God is love. Come on man, we are of love not destruction. Are we so double minded that we see that we shall not kill but our lord and savior is going to come from somewhere and do the massacre for us??

If Christ did not come and come again on Pentecost and come over and over to every individual who hears the truth and accepts his words/spirit then we are still dead in trespasses and sin.

For any who care:JESUS IS HERE, NOW, WITH GOD, THE WORDS, THE SPIRIT, BUILDING THE TEMPLE WITHIN US, JESUS IS THE FOUNDATION, CORNERSTONE AND CAPSTONE!! JESUS SPIRIT BEARING WITNESS IN OUR HEARTS, TO THE TRUTH. TO THOSE WHO ACCEPT HIS WORD OF SALVATION, JUDGMENT HAS COME AND YOU ARE PURE UNTO GOD AS LONG AS YOU HOLD THAT FAITH!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 14 2011,22:35)

If Christ did not come and come again on Pentecost and come over and over to every individual who hears the truth and accepts his words/spirit then we are still dead in trespasses and sin.

TK

Hi Tim,

I'm glad you see this “bible truth”, about Jesus' second coming occurring at “Pentecost”! (Click here)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 14 2011,22:35)

Are you saying that Jesus came to bring us the gospel and will now bring it another day?

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within us yet you say its coming?

Yes, we/ have the gospel, but the rest of the world doesn't have it. We have the light, we know the glory of Christ, but does the world? No, they do not acknowledge his might and power, and authority, but they will witness at his 2nd coming.

Christ is with us in spirit, but he will return, and the whole world will witness it.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Tell me, has this happened yet? This is the promise. He will return. And he will bring his reward with him. This is what we all look forward to.

He will set his kingdom up on this earth for a thousand years. His physical kingdom. He will rule in Jerusalem with the saints, and the truth will flow out of Zion.

Jesus will rule with a rod of iron. Have you not read this in the prophesy's? So you have to ask yourself the question, who is he going to rule, it can't just be the saints, because they are quickened to spirit and made perfect, and rule with him…… so who is it he will be ruling?

This is going to be a spectacular event, and we will be a part of it. After Israel is punished, she will be restored, and this is God's promise. And the rest of the nations outside of her (who survived) will be given a chance to come into the kingdom and learn.

Christ's job is not finished yet. He has a thousand years of cleaning up to do.

The christian world does not acknowledge this. They have all sorts of mixed up doctrines.

So many confusing doctrines…

But there is only one truth.

The world is divided and the christian world is divided.

….but the truth can never be divided.

……One truth

And if you tell me the christians are unified in love? take a look around on some of these sites and how the christians talk to each other and that will give you some idea. I don't see that same spirit of Christ in many of them. For the fruits of the spirit are plainly explained to us.

We let the scriptures decide.

Do you agree? Maybe you can put me in the hot seat, and we can battle it out there. ok. For I can provide proof.

And I want everybody to see that the christian world has missed something big. And it's in your book as well. Not just mine.

Just remember we're batting for the same team.

Peace brother,
    this is done in love

I'll answer tomorrow though, because It's late and I'm going to bed now.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 11 2011,02:35)
    Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more,until he come whose right it is;and I will give it him.

Israel was overturned the first time when conquered by Assyria.  

2Kings 17:23   Until the Lord removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets, So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

Then Judah was taken (2Kings 8:13)

Israel was overturned the second time by Babylon (King Neb)

Daniel 1:1   In the third year of the reign of Jeholakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and beseiged it.

Since those day's, Israel has been occupied by others.  And in 1948, scattered Israel was given back their land.  This is called the first gathering.

Israel will be overturned for the third time

When?

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against them, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also, and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations to whom I send thee, to drink it.

[/B]Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:18   To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing, and a curse; as it is this day.

We can see here Israel will be overturned for the third time.  Since the first gathering, or round-up of Israelites from all over the earth in 1948, they still have not repented, and God has given them 70 years to serve the King of Babylon (Satan) then their destruction starts.

Daniel and Revelations reveals how long Israel will be occupied by the false prophet, and 10 kings (kings of the North) and then the kings of the east (Medes/Iran and her allies) will cross over to join them and fight each other in the worst war to ever happen since the creation of mankind. (Jacobs trouble)

After Christ's 2nd coming, Israel will recieve her 2nd gathering (the remnant and reserved only)

What does this show us?  Time is short.  Our Lord is not far away, but scriptures have to be fulfilled first.

journey42

The prophecy of Ezekiel was to the southern house/kingdom of Judah.
    The house/kingdom of Israel, northern 10 tribes, were conquered in 722 BC by the Assyrians.
    The Babylonians took away the crown, self ruler ship; after that they were overturned to the Medo-Persian empire.
    Then they were overturned to the Greek empire.
    Then they were overturned to the Roman empire.
    Then in 70 AD, Israel as a nation ceased to exist.

But, as God had promised, he brought them back and made a nation out of them again, 1948.

Georg

ftk
    Participant

J42; My frieind there is seeming no dept in quoting scriptures from the Bible, that if described literally, even a ten year old child would come up with the obvious truth. The truth is under the surface. Where not just anybody can read and understand. The holy spirit must give us discernment to ''see'' the truth with ''spirit'' eyes of understanding.

…..You quote:
    Yes, we/ have the gospel, but the rest of the world doesn't have it. We have the light, we know the glory of Christ, but does the world? No, they do not acknowledge his might and power, and authority, but they will witness at his 2nd coming……

Acts13:49….THE WORD OF GOD WAS PUBLISHED THROUGHOUT THE REGION….
    Acts19:10….ALL IN ASIA HEARD THE WORD BOTH JEWS AND GREEKS….
    Col.1:23……the Gospel, which ye have heard, which was preached to every creature which is under heaven…. I SAY EVERYBODY EVEN BACK THEN HEARD THE GOSPEL!!

You said:…..Christ is with us in spirit, but he will return, and the whole world will witness it……CHRIST IS SPIRIT! CHRIST IS IN US! WHY WOULD CHRIST NEED TO COME FROM ANYWHERE WHEN HE IS EVERYWHERE? WHAT PART OF THE WORK OF GODS NEW COVENANT IS LEFT UNFINISHED OR DOES HE STILL NEED TO DO? IF THE WHOLE WORLD EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM RETURN WHY DOES THE SCRIPTURE IN JOHN14:22 SAY…..HOW IS IT THAT THOU, WILT MANIFEST THYSELF UNTO US, (his disciples asking) AND NOT UNTO THE REST OF THE WORLD?……DOESN'T SOUND LIKE EVERY EYE WILL SEE….JESUS WENT ON TO SAY BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING HIS WORDS IS HOW THEY WOULD SEE! SPIRIT SEES THROUGH UNDERSTANDING!!

Are you quoting this scripture as it is literally written?….1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first……EVEN A TEN YEAR OLD WITH NO DISCERNMENT COULD READ THAT AND SAY,… JESUS IS GOING TO COME IN THE CLOUDS AND YELL LOUDLY AND HAVE A TRUMPET TO BLOW ETC.!…..WHEN I TALK ABOUT SPIRITUAL DEPTH I'M TALKING SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT TO SEE THE VISION AND UNDERSTAND THE DREAM…..THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS CAME/DESCENDED IN SPIRIT/THE SPIRIT WORDS OF GOD….AND THOSE DEAD IN SIN WOULD HEAR AND RISE TO NEW LIFE IN CHRIST…..

Jesus has come and done the entire work of God. When he said,..'' it is finished'' it was completed. A New Covenant from God to live by that is free and full of love. All are ONE together, equal, sons of God. How can you say in one breath, Jesus is here in my heart….and in another breath say……someday Jesus will return….to Jerusalem of all places. Don't you know that Jesus is the city of God and ''you'' are entering the gates of that city…the new Jerusalem! God bless you, TK

Marlin1
    Participant

Christ is with us in spirit, but he will return, and the whole world will witness it.

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7   Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:17   Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jorney42

You have two different comings here.  God doesn't come in twos, He is in threes.
    His 1st coming was to redeem His Church.
    His 2nd coming will be to receive His Church. (1 Thessalonians 4)
    And His 3rd coming will be with His Church. (Revelation 1:7)

God Bless
    Bro. Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

Jesus came the first time to die for us; his sacrifice opened the doors of our graves.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

He will come again in all of his glory as a spirit being, as King of kings; but no human eye will actually see him; here is the reason.

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.

Notice, his countenance shines as bright as the sun; can you look at the sun on a cloudless day?
    We will see his coming alright, but he will be hit behind a cloud.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This will be the beginning of his 1000 year reign.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg

I think you left out the 2nd coming.
    I THESSALONIANS 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I believe this is the coming to receive His bride. The five wise virgins, the ones that have the seal of God.
    MAT 24:39 † And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 † Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 † Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

MAT 24:44
    Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

The secret catching away.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

You are right, the last trumpet did announce his second coming, but it was only heard by the 'dead in Christ'; first resurrection; this however is not the beginning of his reign, it is the “setting up” of his kingdom, meaning, he has to prepare all of his saints to get ready to rule with him.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

We have been living in the days of these kings; mans final attempt to rule the world by a “One World Government”; since 1946.

It is unfortunate that those who are supposed to teach us the truth, have been so misleading in regard to the 'rapture'.
    What 1Thes. 4:17 tells us is, there would be some saints alive when Christ returns; but why did Paul say 'remain'? Their change would happen at their death, they would instantly resurrected as a spirit being, no time waiting in the grave; Daniel wrote about it.

Dan 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days

The blessed are the saints; the waiting is done in their grave; coming to the end of those days of waiting means, they would be alive; that is what Paul is telling us.

You are correct, we are living in the days of Mat. 24:39.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 16 2011,13:01)

Marlin1

You are right, the last trumpet did announce his second coming, but it was only heard by the 'dead in Christ'; first resurrection; this however is not the beginning of his reign, it is the “setting up” of his kingdom, meaning, he has to prepare all of his saints to get ready to rule with him.

Hi Georg

I finally get to speak with you. My name is Georgie.

You have a lot of knowledge. I've read a few of your posts.

Who will Christ and the saints be ruling over?

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

I guess you could see 2 Thes 4 that way, but that isn't what it says.  It says,Then we which are       ALIVE and remain shall be CAUGHT up TOGETHER with them in the clouds.

LUKE 21:36 † Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Paul also said, I CORINTHIANS 15:51 † Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

So those that are a sleep(dead) will raise and we will be changed…
    I believe this will happen and happen very soon.

God bless you Brother
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 16 2011,18:18)
    Georg,

I guess you could see 2 Thes 4 that way, but that isn't what it says.  It says,Then we which are       ALIVE and remain shall be CAUGHT up TOGETHER with them in the clouds.

LUKE 21:36 † Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Paul also said, I CORINTHIANS 15:51 † Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 † In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

God bless you Brother
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

What you said to Georg is true. Not only the dead will rise, but those who are alive will be picked up to.

Who are those that are alive?

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42

Only those that are sealed in with Christ.

EPHESIANS 1:13 † In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
    14 † Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

I don't believe the bible teaches 'when you believe, you are sealed'.. I believe it teaches, 'since you believed, you are sealed'.. So sealing comes after the fact.
    ACTS 19:2 † He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

After Abraham believe, he was given the sign of circumcision.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 16 2011,17:06)

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Marlin1

Hi Georg

I finally get to speak with you.  My name is Georgie.

You have a lot of knowledge.  I've read a few of your posts.

Who will Christ and the saints be ruling over?

Hi Georgie

There are many misconceptions about the 1000 Years, also referred to as the millennium.
    This is what the Bible teaches.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The kings and priests are the saints, the 1000 years of their reign are for “ALL” people that will be resurrected during the 1000 years for the purpose of teaching them the truth.

Another misunderstanding is the term 'judgement day'. Most people believe that Christ, when he rules, will punish all sinners, condemning them to 'hell'; the truth is just the opposite.
    If all that were in their grave had nothing to look forward to but send to 'hell', what would be the purpose of resurrecting them?

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Made alive for what? to be taught God's way. But look at the next verse, first sentence.

1Cr 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

It is after one is resurrected, we are given plenty of time to learn, if then we will not obey then this will happen.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

The emphasis is on 'will not', not can not.

Thank you for asking

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 16 2011,18:18)
    Georg,

God bless you Brother
    Marlin

Marlin1

Ya, I know it says 'we which are alive', but why did Paul say “AND REMAIN”? he could have just said, we which are alive will be changed, that would have put a different meaning to it then.

Also why did he mention clouds, clouds hide things, you can't see through the clouds.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

What does, 'meet the Lord in the air' mean? how far up? does it not say the Lord is coming down, v. 16?

Jesus was trying to explain to Nicodemus what a spirit being is.

Jhn 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Born of the spirit meaning, resurrected as a spirit being.

Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

You can not see the wind, which is air in motion. You can not see a spirit being, he is like the air, invisible; to meet the Lord in the air simply means, those that are resurrected as spirit beings will meet the Lord in the “spirit world”.

Luke 21:36 refers to the end time, our now time, because God wrath is on the whole world.

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Jerusalem will be attacked, not to long from now.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

This is what we should pray to escape.

1Cor. 15:51 applies only to the saints, first resurrection.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 17 2011,06:11)

Hi Georg

Thank you for your explaination.

I'm going to pick your brain!
    I need a clear answer.

I agree with you. Christ's 2nd return starts the begininning of the millenium.

We know from the scriptures that Satan gets locked up in the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

We know from the scriptures that the dead in Christ are resurrected at his coming, and those who remain alive in Christ are picked up in to meet the Lord in the air.

We know from the scriptures that the saints will be changed to spirit,and given their new perfect bodies and will rule with[/color=red[ Christ.

We know that when we are resurrected into spirit, we have recieved our reward, so we inherit everything that belongs to our Father.

In Rev, only the saints, are resurrected. The 1000 years starts, then after the 1000 years, Satan is released from his prison and gathers his armies and goes out to surround the camp of the saints.

So why would Satan gather men to attack Christ and the spiritual saints?

Flesh and blood can't fight against spirit? They wouldn't have a chance.

Brings me back to the question, who will Christ and the saints be ruling over exactly during the millenium?

Sorry if I sound daft, it needs to be clear.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account