Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,961 through 1,980 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,16:39)
    [/quote]

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

what is it mean ???

Please address this one too.
    This is speaking of the coming.  ALL THE ARROGANT AND EVILDOERS WILL BE STUBBLE.

Please answer
    WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO KNOW CHRIST?

WHAT ABOUT ALLT THOSE WHO ARE BORN HINDU'S OR MUSLEM, OR BHUDA?  Are all Arrogant and evildoers?

What about the Africans who lived a war torn life, and the children left behind,  poor, hungry, homeless, oppressed.  Are all arrogant, evil doers?  Is there none humble among them?  Were their parent's evil because they backed such and such political party, and were killed for it?  Or were born into a religion that they had no choice of? Are they all arrogant evil doers?

If you answered yes, then you have lived a sheltered life.

Not all of these people have hated the name Jesus Christ, or those that serve him.  Not all of these people have murdered, cheated, raped, or falsely accused.  Most of these people are more humble than you and I, and would welcome strangers, and feed them, and treat you as a friend for life if you have encountered them.

Only God can draw one to himself, but there are people having Godly qualities, that christians do not even have.  There are people that have LOVE in their hearts for others, regardless of religion, beliefs, race or colour.  God is not black and white.  He sees shades of Gray.  That's why there is a second resurrection, for a fair judgement, and that's why there will be survivors that were not called before, but are going to be called after the coming.  They will learn who the true God is, and how to worship him, …..through his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

We have been fortunate enough to live in a country where the bible has not been taboo.  We have had that grace shown to us.  We have seen the way the oppressed on the other side live, and what they have missed out on.  I believe in a merciful, fair God…don't you?  Why would God punish someone that he never drew to him?

For them, not much is expected, for LOVE covers a multiple of sins.  But for us, much is expected, we are without excuse.  We know what is good and evil, because we have been shown it by the holy scriptures, and we have had to repent and learn to love.  For most of us ,it did not come naturally, but we were guided, and the plan for us is to get into the FIRST RESURRECTION.  They cannot get into the first resurrection, for they never knew Christ, but some will be spared at the coming, to get that chance.  The future generations of the world now.  Not only the white races who have taken everything Babylon has to offer, and trashed God's word and his people.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,11:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2013,16:05)

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 03 2013,11:01)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,12:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2013,17:08)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2013,11:53)
    Terra.

I dont expect you to understand,since you have been sitting on errors for much too long.

You can not defend your doctrine either.
    Because I have the scriptures ready.

wakeup.

JN 7:28 Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, “ You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

Pierre,

Seeing that 2Besse could not comment on Gog and Magog, lets see if you can?  If you really knew the Father, then he would of revealed it to you.

Please tell me Pierre, who Gog and Magog is?

I second that!!

Pierre,

Please explain Gog & Magog to us.

the entire family is asking  :D

Not only that, the whole christian world stands still waiting for your answer  :D

Give up?

I doubt it but I do not see what you see ,and this time I will not say for it is still under construction

but you can apply the principal you kind of agree with and so learn and know it

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,17:18)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,16:39)
    [/quote]

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

what is it mean ???

This is speaking of the coming.  ALL THE ARROGANT AND EVILDOERS WILL BE STUBBLE.

Please answer

WHAT ABOUT ALLT THOSE WHO ARE BORN HINDU'S OR MUSLEM, OR BHUDA?  Are all Arrogant and evildoers?

What about the Africans who lived a war torn life, and the children left behind,  poor, hungry, homeless, oppressed.  Are all arrogant, evil doers?  Is there none humble among them?  Were their parent's evil because they backed such and such political party, and were killed for it?  Or were born into a religion that they had no choice of?  Are they all arrogant evil doers?

Not all of these people have hated the name Jesus Christ, or those that serve him.  Not all of these people have murdered, cheated, raped, or falsely accused.  Most of these people are more humble than you and I, and would welcome strangers, and feed them, and treat you as a friend for life if you have encountered them.

Only God can draw one to himself, but there are people having Godly qualities, that christians do not even have.  There are people that have LOVE in their hearts for others, regardless of religion, beliefs, race or colour.  God is not black and white.  He sees shades of Gray.  That's why there is a second resurrection, for a fair judgement, and that's why there will be survivors that were not called before, but are going to be called after the coming.  They will learn who the true God is, and how to worship him, …..through his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

We have been fortunate enough to live in a country where the bible has not been taboo.  We have had that grace shown to us.  We have seen the way the oppressed on the other side live, and what they have missed out on.  I believe in a merciful, fair God…don't you?  Why would God punish someone that he never drew to him?

For them, not much is expected, for LOVE covers a multiple of sins.  But for us, much is expected, we are without excuse.  We know what is good and evil, because we have been shown it by the holy scriptures, and we have had to repent and learn to love.  For most of us ,it did not come naturally, but we were guided, and the plan for us is to get into the FIRST RESURRECTION.  They cannot get into the first resurrection, for they never knew Christ, but some will be spared at the coming, to get that chance.  The future generations of the world now.  Not only the white races who have taken everything Babylon has to offer, and trashed God's word and his people.

Devo and Wakeup.

We three have been accused, and put on the stand for lying, deceiving and making false statements.

Let's take this to court.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2013,17:24)

Terra.

I dont expect you to understand,since you have been sitting on errors for much too long.

wakeup.

JN 7:28 Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, “ You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

Pierre,

Seeing that 2Besse could not comment on Gog and Magog, lets see if you can?  If you really knew the Father, then he would of revealed it to you.

I second that!!

Pierre,

Not only that, the whole christian world stands still waiting for your answer  :D

Give up?

I doubt it but I do not see what you see ,and this time I will not say for it is still under construction

Pierre,

If it is still under construction then how can you be an expert? You have made some condemning accusations.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

What about the Africans who lived a war torn life, and the children left behind, poor, hungry, homeless, oppressed. Are all arrogant, evil doers? Is there none humble among them? Were their parent's evil because they backed such and such political party, and were killed for it? Or were born into a religion that they had no choice of? Are they all arrogant evil doers?

this is an easy question ,you should be able to answer this between all three of you ,

tell me how many people did Christ heal during his earthly live ,and witch ones ???

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2013,17:24)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

Give up?

Pierre,

and this time I will not say for it is still under construction

Should we wait for you to catch up?
    HOW can you be so sure that we are wrong when you still don't know all the prophecies?
    You should know this by now…
    How many more are you still “constructing”?
    Tsk..tsk..tsk…naughty boy.

You do NOT apply your own “principals” to the scriptures…
    You discern principals FROM the scriptures.
    And if they (scriptures) don't match your principals…then discard those principals.

But I won't disturb you any longer…
    You got some “constructing” to do…

Here, this is them: Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39.

We'll be waiting.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 02 2013,16:08)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 31 2012,19:43)

2Besse

I know that if something happens, and Jesus is here, supposedly, I know that no matter how wonderful things may seem to be, I know that if what Peter and the NT Prophets including Jesus says will happen, has not happened as they said, then it will not be Jesus (and I will not believe it). When that supernatural being comes down and sits on a throne and has the whole world in awe and wonder, I will not go out. If he raises the dead, turns the streets into Gold, brings down the stars to hold and heals the wounded, I will not believe it. And I will warn people not to go out.

We are not expecting Christ to return until the false prophet has completed his 6.49 years here.  
    In the last 3 1/2 years, the false prophet will be in Israel, occupying Israel.  There can be no confusion, The False one must come first.  He is the one issuing the mark on everybody.  He is also the one that will persecute christians.  
    When the mark is issued, the 7 trumpets will blow.  This will take a few years to complete.  Follow the signs that Christ gave us, and also the detail in Rev.  You will know exactly which event will occur, and in what order.  Christ will come on the 7th trump.  There will be no mistaking when Christ returns, for he will destroy all those who are pointing their weapons up to him, and this will happen in Armegeddon, where all the nations assemble for this purpose.  

Imagine this:

Everybody is made to receive the microchip, as you say.
    Suffering Christians who refused to take the mark wait for their Saviour.
    Out of the sky “He” comes,
    And “He” destroys the powers which caused you to suffer.

Nice plan.
    Clever.
    The “hero” comes to save the day.
    But is it really who you think it is?
    How  would  you  know?

Because you have calculated the time?
    Because it seems to be so?

You said:
    They will be destroyed first (the armies) and then Christ will destroy Babylon (the system of the world) and all the material things contained.  Businesses, factories, buildings, houses, roads, temples, churches, idols, …everything material.  The land will be completely wasted, and left in ruins….But not all the people killed.  There will be survivors.  They will be the ones that witnessed Christ's coming, as it says every eye shall see,

So almost everybody will still be remaining, because 'every eye will see'. Is this what you are saying?

Christ will set up his kingdom here, and help will be given to the survivors.
    People will build new homes with their own hands, outside of the cities.  They will grow their own food.   The cities will be out of bounds, and will turn into forests, and all the wild animals will feed there.  There will be new landscapes, and new rivers, and people will start over again, with only the simple things in life that we need to survive.  But they will have the truth flowing out of the kingdom, and a new chance.

This is all in the scriptures. Which most do not realise, and
    not made up fantasy.

And this is for a thousand years, and then somehow Satan and millions of evil people will join Him and will go to war once more after the thousand years? So tell me, Journey; Wakeup; and Devolution…. Where did the millions of followers of Satan come from if all evil was destroyed?

Also regarding the Kingdom, it says that nobody knows what God has in store for those that love Him. No mind can perceive it.

2besee
    Participant

Question to Journey, Wakeup & Devolution….

What race is Israel, in your beliefs?
    Just curious.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 31 2012,23:09)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 31 2012,19:43)
    Hi Wakeup,

I would rather listen to what I have seen in vision, and what the Scriptures say.

I know that if something happens, and Jesus is here, supposedly, I know that no matter how wonderful things may seem to be, I know that if what Peter and the NT Prophets including Jesus says will happen, has not happened as they said, then it will not be Jesus (and I will not believe it). When that supernatural being comes down and sits on a throne and has the whole world in awe and wonder, I will not go out. If he raises the dead, turns the streets into Gold, brings down the stars to hold and heals the wounded, I will not believe it. And I will warn people not to go out.

I will believe the words of my Lord, and the words of his disciples instead. Nothing anybody, yourselves included, say, no matter how heart rendering or knowledgeable, will make me change my point of view.

I have told you what to beware of at least.

God bless.

2Besee.

The false prophet will show his face in 3yrs time,and he will take control in another 3yrs.
    He will stop you from buying food.
    What will you do then ?

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You asked me what I would do if the Antichrist stopped me from buying food, etc (I presume that you are meaning micro-chipping)
    well, if it came to that, then I would not receive a mark or a chip anywhere on me, so I guess that I would be homeless and hungry.
    That is easy. I am ready for that.
    Do not need food stored, do not need weapons, do not need a shelter, for God is our shelter.

WHAT IF (though) the mark is spiritual?

2besee
    Participant

Question:
    What is Temple of God?
    Where does the man of sin put himself?

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 03 2013,21:42)
    Question:
    What is Temple of God?
    Where does the man of sin put himself?

Hi 2besee,

We are aware of that doctrine already.
    Don't confuse the temples.

We aren't talking about Christ's temple, the spiritual, but the 3rd temple, the physical.
    The physical temple the Jews rebuild is the temple that wicked man will sit in.
    Not the spiritual temple.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 30 2012,20:18)
    Wakeup, Journey and Devo,

2besee,

Have you ever read the writings of Herbert Armstrong? Because your beliefs seem quite similar…

Never heard of him.

Who do you believe the Jews are?
    What race out of curiosity. :)

No, we don't buy into that false trail.

Watch:
    Zechariah chapter 14 is describing a 2nd coming event.

Take note of what the Jews are told to expect AFTER Jesus cleaves the Mount Of Olives at His coming:

Zechariah 14:5 >And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal, yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah the king of Judah, and The Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.

So God will save certain of them Jews as He did once before, those JEWS living in todays ISRAEL, where the Mount of Olives is…

THAT race.

journey42
    Participant

Pierre,

this is an easy question ,you should be able to answer this between all three of you ,
    tell me how many people did Christ heal  during his earthly live ,and witch ones ???

Not relevant to the subject we are discussing right now (even if it doesn't match the topic title)

You and 2Besse deny that there will be a 1000 year kingdom on earth when Christ returns.  You especially Pierre, have called us liars, and dreamers, and preaching men's doctrines.  2Besse has not agreed, but has not so far condemned us, or accused us of not knowing the Father by using the scriptures as inuendo.
    You and 2Besse deny that when Christ comes there will be survivors, who will live and multiply.
    You and 2Besse claim that the earth will be melted at the coming.  That's it.  All the baddies destroyed, then a new heaven and new earth straight away.

Well, I would like you to address this please.

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired  Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle:  the number of whom is as the sand of the sea

Rev 20:9   And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them

My question to you is
    Who is Gog and Magog?  

then when you search and find the answer, we move to the next question;
    Who is “the number of whom is as the sand of the sea?”

then, when you figure this out,
    Who is the camp of the saints?

and where is this “beloved city”.

I'll give you a little clue, go to Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39, and read again before you answer.  
    Then tell me if this happens at the 2nd coming, or not.
    We can take it from there, but you must read for yourself those chapters first, and really concentrate on what Ezekiel is prophesying about.
    If God is willing, may the holy spirit guide you both.

Devolution
    Participant

2besee,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]
    2besee,

Imagine this:

We are not imagining nor need to.
    We KNOW what is coming.

Revelation 13:16 >And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand OR…OR…OR…or IN their foreheads.

ONE or the OTHER, not both, so there goes that other doctrine which says its in the hand AND the forehead because its a spiritual condition…
    a spiritual mark…
    Scripture says hand OR forehead, NOT both.

Nope…

Revelation 20:4 >And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

For the Christians, joy:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 >Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

For the heathen, dread & fear:

Matthew 24:30 >And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6:12 >And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 >And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 >And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 >And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 >And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 >For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 6:9 >And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10 >And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and AVENGE our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 18:20 >Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy Apostles, for God hath AVENGED you on her.

Nice plan.

Gods plan.

Clever.

So clever, most “Christians” don't even get it nor even believe it…like you for example.

No, not “some” hero…
    The Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

Matthew 24:27 >For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:24 >For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Christ comes in the clouds…the false prophet comes UP from the EARTH.
    Quite simple.

How  would  you  know?

BESIDES emerging from amongst a reformed & modified 10 nation empire….this:

2 Thessalonians 2:1 >Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 >That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 >Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 >Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 >Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 >And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 >For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 >And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 >Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 >And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 >And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Because you have calculated the time?

Matthew 24:33 >So likewise
    ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Because it seems to be so?

No, because it is.

So almost everybody will still be remaining, because 'every eye will see'. Is this what you are saying?

Zechariah 14:16 >And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came up against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, The Lord of Hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

And this is for a thousand years, and then somehow Satan and millions of evil people will join Him and will go to war once more after the thousand years? So tell me, Journey; Wakeup; and Devolution…. Where did the millions of followers of Satan come from if all evil was destroyed?

Only the wicked get destroyed by the wrath and the 2nd coming.
    We have explained this already.
    The wicked from THAT generation of the wrath & 2nd coming.
    Scripture already declares how many get killed during the three woes, and that number will be far greater than the death from the previous 4 trumpets.
    So yes, we can have a reasonable guess at how many survivors survive…but it would be a guess…
    But there definitely will be survivors as scripture declares.

2besee,
    Nobody will be forced to follow Christ during that time.
    Many will accept Him & many, as time goes by over that 1000 years, many won't.
    It's all percentages that only God knows the figures to.
    We can only guess.

This kingdom period is for the dead Jews raised up into flesh & surviving Jews to be given the Holy Spirit like the Christians were before them.
    Romans 8:11 is the reason if you have ears to hear the message.

A 1000 years is a long time of breeding up generations & multitudes.
    Satan was reserved in prison over that 1000 years for a purpose…God is not finished using him…God uses the wicked to do the wicked work…used for one last purpose:

Revelation 20:7 >And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 >And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 >And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 >And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You speak as though we are making this up.
    But it is Your statements that actually show a lack of PERSONAL understanding.
    It's as if you are repeating something memorised and NOT personally learnt/discovered/fully searched out?

Also regarding the Kingdom, it says that nobody knows what God has in store for those that love Him. No mind can perceive it.

You misunderstand the message, wrong application.

1 Corinthians 2:7 >But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.

1Corinthians 2:8 >Which none of the princes of this world knew, for had THEY known it, THEY would not have crucified The Lord of glory.

1 Corinthians 2:9 >BUT as IT is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

THEY don't know.

Sure, obviously WE don't know everything He has in store for us either, but we AREN'T speaking about that now are we!!
    We're speaking of the millennial kingdom, the 1st dominion and the PROPHECIES that do TELL us what to expect, that declare it, these are what we are speaking of….so you see, we do NOT need to guess or make up stories on the subject matter.

Nor do we need to “imagine”.

Thank you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,19:14)
    Pierre,

tell me how many people did Christ heal  during his earthly live ,and witch ones ???

Not relevant to the subject we are discussing right now (even if it doesn't match the topic title)

You and 2Besse deny that there will be a 1000 year kingdom on earth when Christ returns.  You especially Pierre, have called us liars, and dreamers, and preaching men's doctrines.  2Besse has not agreed, but has not so far condemned us, or accused us of not knowing the Father by using the scriptures as inuendo.
    You and 2Besse deny that when Christ comes there will be survivors, who will live and multiply.
    You and 2Besse claim that the earth will be melted at the coming.  That's it.  All the baddies destroyed, then a new heaven and new earth straight away.

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired  Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle:  the number of whom is as the sand of the sea

Rev 20:9   And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them

My question to you is
    Who is Gog and Magog?  

I'll give you a little clue, go to Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39, and read again before you answer.  
    We can take it from there, but you must read for yourself those chapters first, and really concentrate on what Ezekiel is prophesying about.

j42

You and 2Besse deny that there will be a 1000 year kingdom on earth when Christ returns. You especially Pierre, have called us liars, and dreamers, and preaching men's doctrines.

please quote my quote were it say so ,because I have seen to many inventions by you guy's so quote my quotes ;

terraricca
    Participant

Pierre,

My question to you is
    Who is Gog and Magog?  

j42

This is speaking of the coming. ALL THE ARROGANT AND EVILDOERS WILL BE STUBBLE.

Please answer

WHAT ABOUT ALLT THOSE WHO ARE BORN HINDU'S OR MUSLEM, OR BHUDA? Are all Arrogant and evildoers?

What about the Africans who lived a war torn life, and the children left behind, poor, hungry, homeless, oppressed. Are all arrogant, evil doers? Is there none humble among them? Were their parent's evil because they backed such and such political party, and were killed for it? Or were born into a religion that they had no choice of? Are they all arrogant evil doers?

you guys are bully me to answer your questions ,and then also try to rail me to your answer ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 03 2013,17:21)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 30 2012,20:18)
    Wakeup, Journey and Devo,

2besee,

Have you ever read the writings of Herbert Armstrong? Because your beliefs seem quite similar…

Never heard of him.

Who do you believe the Jews are?
    What race out of curiosity. :)

Watch:
    Zechariah chapter 14 is describing a 2nd coming event.

Take note of what the Jews are told to expect AFTER Jesus cleaves the Mount Of Olives at His coming:

Zechariah 14:5 >And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal, yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah the king of Judah, and The Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.

So God will save certain of them Jews as He did once before, those JEWS living in todays ISRAEL, where the Mount of Olives is…

THAT race.

devo

:D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra——-??
    Laughing is not an answer.

So,where is your defence?
    So far nothing.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

Posted: Jan. 03 2013,19:17 QUOTE

——————————————————————————–

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 03 2013,21:29)

2besee,

Imagine this:

We are not imagining nor need to.
    We KNOW what is coming.

Revelation 13:16 >And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand OR…OR…OR…or IN their foreheads.

ONE or the OTHER, not both, so there goes that other doctrine which says its in the hand AND the forehead because its a spiritual condition…
    a spiritual mark…
    Scripture says hand OR forehead, NOT both.

Nope…

Revelation 20:4 >And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

For the Christians, joy:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 >Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

For the heathen, dread & fear:

Matthew 24:30 >And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6:12 >And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 >And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 >And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 >And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 >And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 >For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 6:9 >And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10 >And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and AVENGE our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 18:20 >Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy Apostles, for God hath AVENGED you on her.

Nice plan.

Gods plan.

Clever.

So clever, most “Christians” don't even get it nor even believe it…like you for example.

No, not “some” hero…
    The Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

Matthew 24:27 >For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:24 >For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Christ comes in the clouds…the false prophet comes UP from the EARTH.
    Quite simple.

How  would  you  know?

BESIDES emerging from amongst a reformed & modified 10 nation empire….this:

2 Thessalonians 2:1 >Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 >That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 >Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 >Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 >Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 >And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 >For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 >And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 >Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 >And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 >And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

all this I have answered you but you would not accept any answere except your own so just tell your story and lieve it alone to be pick up by whoever want it, but do not declare it the truth of God ,this is were I have a problem with,

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2013,03:37)

Pierre,

My question to you is
    Who is Gog and Magog?  

j42

You and 2Besse deny that there will be a 1000 year kingdom on earth when Christ returns.  You especially Pierre, have called us liars, and dreamers, and preaching men's doctrines.

please quote my quote were it say so ,because I have seen to many inventions by you guy's so quote my quotes ;

Pierre,

I am not interested in your opinion regarding my statement. What I want is your answer regarding the scriptures.
    You did not answer my question. Who is Gog and Magog?

2Besse, maybe you can answer, as Pierre doesn't know how to answer this one.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,961 through 1,980 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account