Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2009,18:27)
    Hi BD,
    It tries to correct the sacred scriptures.
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

The holy Bible has already told you that Satan has deceived the whole world and so the truth comes down to you but most would rather still believe a lie.

Most Christians believe either in the trinity or that Jesus is God Himself.

Look at all the speculation on this one forum, A simple reading of the Quran if accepted ends such speculation in very clear terms.

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No
    Can God save whom He pleases? Yes!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Why do you continue to exalt the whore to bolster your book?
    Talk to them about such things but she is irrelevant to us.
    Tickling ears with fine human words is not helpful

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2009,19:05)
    Hi BD,
    Why do you continue to exalt the whore to bolster your book?
    Talk to them about such things but she is irrelevant to us.
    Tickling ears with fine human words is not helpful

How am I exalting anything other than God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    But you say your book corrects ours.
    Why do you still quote from our books if they are unreliable?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    No man can serve two masters.
    Yet you tell us your master corrects Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The work of the Spirit is not to bring new revelation but to remind us of the words of Christ.[jn16]

Yet you claim a guru whose words would change and even offer to correct the words of Jesus?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2009,10:02)
    Hi BD,
    The work of the Spirit is not to bring new revelation but to remind us of the words of Christ.[jn16]

Yet you claim a guru whose words would change and even offer to correct the words of Jesus?

You simply are not understanding that the thoughts that Paladin and other bright spiritual people here are relaying have already been revealed in the Quran.

The average person is not going to do intense study of the word of God and in many cases people don't have the intellectual capability to dig so deep that is why God has said that his words should be easy to understand and clear and yet we find in the church certain concepts that have crept in and confused all the babes in Christ.

Do you not have compassion when you see someone like thinker really convinced of the trinity and why shouldn't he be there are as many scriptures that he can point to that somewhat back up his belief than there are scriptures against his belief but in the Quran the trinity is exposed as a grave error in theology. The bible was already written so it is never stating in exact terms that there is no trinity but the Quran states long before you and I were born and before any modern Christian that there is no Trinity and Jesus is not God.

But somehow you scoff at something you agree with and that was written with disregard for the Catholic Church which is the original organized Christian religion that you now call a whore but whatever Chritian group you are a part of it stemmed from that whore and you know that is a fact.

Protestants and all modern Christian groups are the offspring of Catholics and Greek orthodox Churches both which believe in the trinity and Christ as God.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2009,18:44)

Hi BD,
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

The holy Bible has already told you that Satan has deceived the whole world and so the truth comes down to you but most would rather still believe a lie.

Look at all the speculation on this one forum, A simple reading of the Quran if accepted ends such speculation in very clear terms.

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No

Hi BD:

Are you one of the ones whom God will save?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 19 2009,12:56)

Hi BD,
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

(4) “On that day, if the penalty is averted from any, it is due to Allah.s mercy; And that would be (salvation), the obvious fulfilment of all desire.
    ( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #16)

Matthew 24 (King James Version)

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

7) But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.
    ( سورة القصص , Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #67)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    I prefer the original.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2009,13:11)

Hi BD,
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

(4) “On that day, if the penalty is averted from any, it is due to Allah.s mercy; And that would be (salvation), the obvious fulfilment of all desire.  
    (  سورة الأنعام  , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #16)

7) But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.  
    (  سورة القصص  , Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #67)

Hi BD:

In other words, you won't know whether or not you will be saved until “that day”? And if you are saved, it will be because of the mercy of God based on your works of righteousness?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Folks are always coming here with new gurus and new gospels but why would we sacrifice eternity to partake with them?

Participant

Hi BD:

Does the Quran teach that Jesus was not crucified?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Yes it does say that.
    It suits the rulers of this age.

1 Corinthians 2:8
    None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2009,15:47)
    Hi 94,
    Yes it does say that.
    It suits the rulers of this age.

1 Corinthians 2:8
    None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Hi Nick:

And so, this proves that the teaching is false?

NickHassan
    Participant

amen

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 19 2009,13:59)

Hi BD,
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

In other words, you won't know whether or not you will be saved until “that day”?  And if you are saved, it will be because of the mercy of God based on your works of righteousness?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You are being arrogant and that is ungodly because the scriptures teach you to be humble:

James 4 (New King James Version)

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will[g] go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
    17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

The fact is this:

Philippians 2:11-13 (New King James Version)

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

But you seem to grant your self salvation.

Acts 20:23-25 (New King James Version)
    23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. 24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself,[a] so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

(16) So, as for those who believed in Allah and held fast to Him, He will admit them to His Mercy and grace (i.e. Paradise), and guide them to Himself by the Straight Path.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #175)

20) O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never fear of the blame of the blamers. That is the grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #54)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2009,16:06)
    amen

Nick it was a question to you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 19 2009,14:25)
    Hi BD:

Does the Quran teach that Jesus was not crucified?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

(1) That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #157)

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2009,17:47)

Quote (942767 @ June 19 2009,13:59)

Hi BD,
    Claiming superiority.
    To deceive?

Is Mary God? No
    Is Jesus God? NO
    Is there a trinity? No

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

In other words, you won't know whether or not you will be saved until “that day”?  And if you are saved, it will be because of the mercy of God based on your works of righteousness?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You are being arrogant and that is ungodly because the scriptures teach you to be humble:

James 4 (New King James Version)

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will[g] go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
    17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

The fact is this:

Philippians 2:11-13 (New King James Version)

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

But you seem to grant your self salvation.

Acts 20:23-25 (New King James Version)
    23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. 24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself,[a] so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

(16) So, as for those who believed in Allah and held fast to Him, He will admit them to His Mercy and grace (i.e. Paradise), and guide them to Himself by the Straight Path.
    (  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #175)

20) O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never fear of the blame of the blamers. That is the grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
    (  سورة المائدة  , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #54)

Hi BD:

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
    1Jo 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
    1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins

Without the blood to wash away our sins, there is no salvation even though we are striving to obey the Word of God because we will make mistakes if only inadvertantly, and that is what I am trying to show you by my post.

In my humility, I know that I am saved not because of my works of righteouness, but because of what has done for me in the person of His Only Begotten Son and His Christ. And so, I can call God my Father because I have believed what He has done for me and have come to Him with a repentant heart. Yes, faith without works is dead. If I do not obey the Word of God, and say that I am a Christian, then I am a Hypocrite, but when I make a mistake, I know that I am not condemned because of the blood that was shed for me.

Jhn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    Jhn 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
    Jhn 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    Jhn 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: [but] the Son abideth ever.
    Jhn 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account