Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 15 2012,19:35)
    Hi Wakeup & Journey,

I still have a feeling that the man of sin in 2nd Thess 2, has – or could have – a literal fullfillment and also a spiritual fullfillment.

From my own investigations, it seems that the early church believed the man of sin would make his throne in Jerusalem; after regathering the Hebrews from around the world (which has happened) and would rebuild the temple of stone, and place himself in the Temple, making himself out to be God.

Then again, we do know that the BODY is the new Temple of God. This is in any true believers in any part of the world – the spiritual temple.

God bless.

Hi Wakeup,

Both the 'al aqsa mosque' and the 'dome of the rock mosque' are located at Jerusalem.

Then again, we do know that the BODY is the new Temple of God. This is in any true believers in any part of the world – the spiritual temple.

Yes, and here is the spiritual explanation…  (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

You have moulded those scriptures to your own desires,and this is a very bad thing to do.

Leave the scriptures as they are,God does not need correction from you.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wakeup & Journey,

I hear you both.

Did you ever hear of…. Project Bluebird; Project Architchoke; Project MKULTRA?

I will look into what you are saying. Thanks.

I'm still studying the book of Revelation.

I still have a feeling that the man of sin in 2nd Thess 2, has – or could have – a literal fullfillment and also a spiritual fullfillment.

From my own investigations, it seems that the early church believed the man of sin would make his throne in Jerusalem; after regathering the Hebrews from around the world (which has happened) and would rebuild the temple of stone, and place himself in the Temple, making himself out to be God.

We know that Jesus said that Adultery can be commited not only be action (literally) but also by thought.

So it would make sense then, that there could be two types of this 'man of sin', and two types of the Temple. One literal, and one spiritual.  

But I don't know.

I'll leave it there for now, as I will continue to read Revelations.

God bless.

Hi Besee

I looked up Project Bluebird. They are very wicked. I will look into the rest later.

How are you going with the book of Revelation?
    There is so much in there that reveals. It is very bitter sweet.
    Are you reading for the first time, or going over again?

I look forward to your posts and our discussions.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 16 2012,09:15)
    EDJ.

You have moulded those scriptures to your own desires,and this is a very bad thing to do.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

An alternate explanation to your private interpretation of Prophecy seems to disturb you.      
    You know my interpretation may in fact be the correct one – have you not considered that?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 16 2012,09:46)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

An alternate explanation to your private interpretation of Prophecy seems to disturb you.      
    You know my interpretation may in fact be the correct one – have you not considered that?

God bless

EdJ.

Your private interpretation is so far from the truth,that it looks like you are preaching another religion.

Even a new learner could see that.
    I expect your apology coming soon.
    Not that I need one.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I'm sorry if the truth troubles you.

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Hi Wakeup, thankyou, and I agree with you with the following:

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 16 2012,00:48)
    Hi beesee.

It is good that you are yourself studying revelation.
    And may the holy spirit be wih you.

I  have heard of those secret projects of man.

The man in 2thess.2. is not mentioned as the man of sin,but the SON OF PERDITION,and he is physical.
    WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN.

Man of sin; means all men living in sin.

The physical temple in jerusalem is no more,it was destroyed.

The spiritual temple of God are now the tue believers around the world.The false prophet will have the physical temple build for himself,in jerusalem.

The physical israel, were the jews.
    The spiritual israel, are all the true believers,consisting of jews and gentiles.

There is the FIRST GETHERING;(1948)(Jer.16:15.16).

I do not agree however with this, exacly, though it is only a matter of time where I differ:

And there is A SCOND GETHERING. (jer.23:1–8).This is when the chosen physical isreal will be brought back to their land; the elect only.(brought back in the flesh)(Ez.37.).(Jer.31:15–18.).(they will live in peace,no sorrows and pain.).

And they will live in the 1000yr kingdom.(paradise).
    And the resurrected saints will teach them for a 1000yrs.
    This will be after the coming.

I believe that the true remant of the true Jews will be saved and will meet the Messiah for the first time in the eternal kingdom of God, in the new heavens and the new earth.

Apart from that, all good.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 16 2012,11:35)

Hi Wakeup & Journey,

I hear you both.

Did you ever hear of…. Project Bluebird; Project Architchoke; Project MKULTRA?

I will look into what you are saying. Thanks.

I'm still studying the book of Revelation.

We know that Jesus said that Adultery can be commited not only be action (literally) but also by thought.

So it would make sense then, that there could be two types of this 'man of sin', and two types of the Temple. One literal, and one spiritual.  

But I don't know.

I'll leave it there for now, as I will continue to read Revelations.

God bless.

Hi Besee

I looked up Project Bluebird.  They are very wicked.  I will look into the rest later.

How are you going with the book of Revelation?
    There is so much in there that reveals.  It is very bitter sweet.
    Are you reading for the first time, or going over again?

I look forward to your posts and our discussions.

Thanks Journey!

I think I have read it through from beginning to end twice now, so I'm reading it a third time now…

Thanks and will let you know when I'm finished.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 15 2012,23:15)
    Hi 2Besee,

Mohammed taught his followers to:

1. Covet others goods.
    2. Plunder passing caravans.
    3. Kill all the adult males in them.
    4. Steal their wealth, wives and children.
    5. Turn the younger girls into his sex slaves.
    6. Turn the younger boys into his personal slaves.
    7. Killing all those who oppose his absolute rulership.

This evil false prophet even made false promises about the afterlife:

1. 300 boy slaves.
    2. 72 virgin sex slaves.

People on this planet do NOT get much eviler than the false prophet of islam! (Rev.13:11,18)

God bless

Hi Ed.

Did you not ever follow the News in regards to some of the crimes which American and other soldiers did to the Muslim people?

Do you want me to post some sites for you?

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Horrors of War: US, UK Munitions “Cause Birth Defects in Iraq”
    Global Research, October 15, 2012
    Theme: Crimes against Humanity, US NATO War Agenda

Iraqi women wait with their sick children
    at a Baghdad hospital.(AFP Photo / Karim Sahib)

'US and UK weapons ammunition were linked to heart defects, brain dysfunctions and malformed limbs, according to a recent study. The report revealed a shocking rise in birth defects in Iraqi children conceived after the US invasion.

Titled ‘Metal Contamination and the Epidemic of Congenital Birth Defects in Iraqi Cities,’ the study was published by the Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. It revealed a connection between military activity in the country and increased numbers of birth defects and miscarriages.

The report, which can be found here, also contains graphic images of Iraqi children born with birth defects. (The images were not published on RT due to their disturbing content.) It documents 56 families in Fallujah, which was invaded by US troops in 2004, and examines births in Basrah in southern Iraq, which was attacked by British forces in 2003.

The study concluded that US and UK ammunition is responsible for high rates of miscarriages, toxic levels of lead and mercury contamination and spiraling numbers of birth defects, which ranged from congenital heart defects to brain dysfunctions and malformed limbs.

Fallujah, around 40 miles west of Baghdad, was at the epicenter of these various health risks. The city was first invaded by US Marines in the spring of 2004, and then again 7 months later. Some of the heaviest artillery in the US arsenal was deployed during the attack, including phosphorus shells.
    Shocking findings

Between 2007 and 2010 in Fallujah, more than half of all babies surveyed were born with birth defects. Before the war, this figure was around one in 10. Also, over 45 percent of all pregnancies surveyed ended in miscarriage in 2005 and 2006, compared to only 10 percent before the invasion.

In Basrah’s Maternity Hospital, more than 20 babies out of 1,000 were born with defects in 2003, 17 times higher than the figure recorded in the previous decade.

Overall, the study found that the number of babies in the region born with birth defects increased by more than 60 percent (37 out of every 1,000 are now born with defects) in the past seven years. This rise was linked to an increased exposure to metals released by the bombs and bullets used over the past decade.

Hair samples of the population of Fallujah revealed levels of lead in children with birth defects five times higher than in other children, and mercury levels six times higher. Basrah children with birth defects had three times more lead in their teeth than children living in areas not struck by the artillery.

The study found a “footprint of metal in the population,” Mozhgan Savabieasfahani, one of the lead authors of the report said. Savabieasfahani is an environmental toxicologist at the University of Michigan’s School of Public Health.

“In utero exposure to pollutants can drastically change the outcome of an otherwise normal pregnancy. The metal levels we see in the Fallujah children with birth defects clearly indicates that metals were involved in manifestation of birth defects in these children,” she said.

The study’s preliminary findings, released in 2010, led to an in-depth inquiry on Fallujah by the World Health Organization (WHO), the results of which will be released next month. The inquiry is expected to show an increase in birth defects following the Iraq War.

According to the WHO, a pregnant woman can be exposed to lead or mercury through the air, water and soil. The woman can then pass the exposure to her unborn child through her bones, and high levels of toxins can damage kidneys and brains, and cause blindness, seizures, muteness, lack of coordination and even death.'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/horrors….5308406

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 16 2012,11:46)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Ed,
    The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth. There is no need for mans interpretation.

2Peter 1.
    First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Sounds like lead contamination in the water from the munitions.

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,

So do you want me to post more facts & figures?

How about the torture at Guantanamo Bay?
    Waterboarding, etc,
    Iraqi war crimes committed by U.S & British Soldiers…
    The death toll in Iraq,
    Afghanistan,
    Gaza,
    More?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 16 2012,21:36)
    Hi Ed,

So do you want me to post more facts & figures?

How about the torture at Guantanamo Bay?
    Waterboarding, etc,
    Iraqi war crimes committed by U.S & British Soldiers…
    The death toll in Iraq,
    Afghanistan,
    Gaza,
    More?

Hi 2besee,

Not sure what point you are trying to make?

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Ed, I just think that you have things back to front.
    Things are not always as they seem.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

You do not yet realize that islam is an enemy of Christianity.
    It is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ, punishable by death…

“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
    and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
    and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
    or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:4)

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed, Ok, I'll get back to you soon.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2012,19:59)
    Hi 2Besee,

You do not yet realize that islam is an enemy of Christianity.
    It is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ, punishable by death…

So, is that why there is such a small percentage of Christianity who are there preaching Christ? What is stopping Christians from going there and preaching? Is it because they can't get into the Countries in the first place, or is it because nobody wants to? (go there)

Is it any wonder then why Jesus is having to appear to Muslims who have never heard the Gospel, by appearing to them in dreams and visions?

And why is it that if you Google 'Dreams and visions of Jesus', the main ones who are having dreams and visions of Jesus are Muslims. (try 'Googling' it)

In Joel 2:28 it says: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions”

This would tell me that we are nearing the end, and Jesus has not forgotten anyone.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,

Beheadings have been going on well before Islam. Regarding that verse, the commentaries say this:

Wesley's,
    And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded – With the axe: so the original word signifies. One kind of death, which was particularly inflicted at Rome, is mentioned for all. For the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God – The martyrs were sometimes killed for the word of God in general; sometimes particularly for the testimony of Jesus: the one, while they refused to worship idols; the other, while they confessed the name of Christ.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown,
    beheaded-literally, “smitten with an axe”; a Roman punishment, though crucifixion, casting to beasts, and burning, were the more common modes of execution. The guillotine in revolutionary France was a revival of the mode of capital punishment of pagan imperial Rome. Paul was beheaded, and no doubt shall share the first resurrection, in accordance with his prayer that he “might attain unto the resurrection from out of the rest of the dead” (Greek, “exanastasis”). The above facts may account for the specification of this particular kind of punishment.

Gill's
    And who have been beheaded for bearing such a testimony, as John the Baptist was, the first of the witnesses of Jesus: and since this kind of punishment was a Roman one, it seems particularly to point at such persons who suffered under the Roman Pagan emperors, and to design the same souls said to be under the altar, and to cry for vengeance.

and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
    or in their hands;

Islam doesn't allow images in worship.

2besee
    Participant

Have you ever seen a Mosque Ed, it's a beautiful piece of architecture, not a single image anywhere.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 18 2012,19:47)
    Have you ever seen a Mosque Ed, it's a beautiful piece of architecture, not a single image anywhere.

2beesee.

Do you know the history of the kabah?
    The big square box covered in cloth,where all the muslems go to worship? round and around,every year.

Do you know what is inside?
    Do you know the black meteor stone in the shape of a womans private part,set in the corner of the box they kiss as they go around?

Some muslems do have their idols.
    The star and the quarter moon on their mosques.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account