Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 01 2012,13:58)
    Hi Georg,

We are in agreement here. :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

EDJ.

I am still waiting for your defence against my attacks.
    Dont just run; fight for your beliefs.
    give an answer to all my comments.I know you are bogged down deep in the mire, but still refused to be rescued.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 01 2012,12:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 31 2012,11:25)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2012,18:01)
    Hi Ed

In chapter 6, you will see that Darius the Mede is in rule.
    Then in chapter 7, the vision revealed goes back a little in time to Babylon days during the days of Belshazzar, king Neb's son or grandson?

The Medes conquered Babylon.
    The Lion is King Darius from the Medes.  He was humbled before God and was the one who made the decree that every dominion of his kingdom , men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, because Daniel did not get hurt in the Lions den.  This vision depicts Darius only as the Lion, the ruler of the Medes, a notable king.

The Persians ruled with the Medes.
    The bear is the King of the Medes.  This king has three ribs in his mouth representing three kings before him. This particular king is the mightiest out of them all, and is the fourth king.  A notable king

The Leopard is Alexander. The four heads are his four generals who received power after his death.  Alexander was a notable king

The roman empire is not mentioned. No mention of a notable king here.

The last beast is the last empire to rule.  It is different from all the beasts before it.  It is dreadful and terrible. This one has iron teeth because it devours and breaks in pieces whatever is in front of it and it is diverse from all the other beasts (kings) before it.  This beast has 10 horns, and a little horn comes up from amongst it.  This horn has eyes like the eyes of a man (it is a man) and it has a mouth speaking great things.  This beast was slain, his body (empire, and himself) were thrown into the burning flame (lake of fire)  so this happens at Christ's coming.

God has given us a clue by numbering the horns on this beast head.  There are 10 horns.  This beast is thrown into the lake of fire.

The beast in Rev 13 also has 10 horns.  He has notable characteristics like the kings mentioned above.  He is also pictured like a leopard.  A leopard moves fast and a skilful hunter.  He is pictured as a bear, as a bear has sharp claws and is ferocious.  He is pictured as a lion, as a lion has a loud roar and is king of the jungle (power)  He has all these notable characteristics like the kings of old who went down in history, and he has all their qualities rolled into one.

This beast has another one rising straight after it.  He has this uncanny resemblance to the little horn coming out of the 10 horns as mentioned in Daniel.  He must be the same.

Rev 13:10   ……Here is the faith and patience of the saints.

He is the false prophet.  He is also thrown into the lake of fire, and we know this happens at Christ's coming.

Saying who the 10 horned beast is, and who the false prophet is at this moment, can only be speculation.  We have to first use the process of elimination.  The king of the North is mentioned a bit.  The bible doesn't mention NE or NW like we do now, so to my understanding it is NORTH OF JERUSALEM – Europe.

Jeremiah 5:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people come from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear, they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:3  For out of the north there come up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein:  they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jeremiah 50:9   For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man, none shall return in vain.

Hi Georgie,

Lion- Babylon
    Bear- Medo-Persia
    Leopard- Greece

The bear represents Medo-Persia.
    And three ribs in his mouth representative of
    the three empires before them. (Babylon, Assyria and Egypt)

In any case we arrive at an agreement at to the leopard resenting Greece.

I would also like Georg to weigh in on this so far.    Well, what do you say Georg?

God bless

EDJ.

Lion=babylon=error.
    bear = medo persia=error.
    leopard=greece=correct.

Babylon is destroyed by the lion.(Darius the mede).
    The bear is the 4th and riches king in persia.(xerxis).
    The 3ribs in his mouth are the 3kings before him.
    He raised up it self on one side.(he simply inherited the kingdom of the previous 3 kings).

You have taken the wrong way,and now you are lost.

(Journey made a small boo boo; the bear is not the medes,but the persians).Take care Journey.

wakeup.

IF the Greeks are the leopard who is the Roman ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Terraricca.

The romans were the grecians mingled with the romans(the greco roman era) and it evolved into the great roman empire,the two legs in daniel ch.2.(just like the medes and the persians) became the persians.

The dreadful beast with the 10 horns in dan.7:7. is also the roman empire ,but the end time roman empire,which is to come soon,which will be the 8th beast: which come out of the 7th beast which is today.

This means that the 8th with the 10 horns is coming next, then the little horn will come up and uproot 3 horns.
    The little horn will take charge and persecute all the christians that will not comply with his rules.

But he will also persecute anyone that will not comply with his rules. For all must worship him,as God.
    And I mean all; for his power to control is in the micro chip: no chip; no business; no buying and selling.

Wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 19 2012,14:56)

Another bias video that throws in false statements mixed with true statements.

Muhammad never hated Jews and Christians just plain false and the Quran says all people Jewish, Christian, Muslim…etc who believe and do what is right will be rewarded by Allah.

When will someone here actually study th Quran before posting without knowledge the Quran does not support any ayatollah, or sheiks or special positions that men have made just like Jesus didn't promote organized church leadership.

The powerful people always carve out a niche for themselves but God is not a respector of persons

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

They are not waiting for the 12th imam, but awaiting the 12th 'kalif'.
    Know your islam; for it is the 'kingdom of the antichrist'. (Link)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

There is no god named 'al-Lah', it is just satan
    posing as the Angel Gabriel. (Gal.1:8 & 2Cor.11:14)

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2012,19:30)
    Hi T8,

Know your islam; for it is the 'kingdom of the antichrist'.

Not my Islam.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 19 2012,17:00)

Hi T8,

Not my Islam.

HA Ha ha ha, that's not what I meant.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2012,16:36)
    Hi BD,

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ignorance on your part doesn't make what you say true. How does one pose as angel Gabriel with Gabriel knowing about it and God allowing it?

And once you go down that road who is to say when the real Gabriel ever speaking, you see how you make no sense?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 19 2012,17:00)

Hi T8,

Not my Islam.

If it's not your Islam is it your Christianity and if so why can you not all agree?

You are waiting for Jesus return like a Muslim

Ed is not waiting for Jesus to return

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 19 2012,17:18)
    Ed is not waiting for Jesus to return

Hi BD,

Jesus already returned (in spirit form) on “Pentecost”!

Are YOU being a deceptive muslim again
    following the 'wrong god'(al-Lah) of
    the false prophet(Muhammad)?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Most muslims are awaiting the coming of the mahdi,
    yet you say you are not; can YOU explain “why”
    your view is different from your ave. muslim?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2012,17:29)
    Hi BD,

Most muslims are awaiting the coming of the mahdi,
    yet you say you are not; can YOU explain “why”
    your view is different from your ave. muslim?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

No Most muslims are not ED and even if they were they have no support from the Quran which only supports the Physical return of Jesus.

Your logic is really interesting because if Jesus returned “spiritually” then how did he ever not be here spiritually when “he” was killed? Where was his spirit then?

If he rose from the dead his spirit returned to his body right? so why aren't you saying that was his return according to your logic?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 20 2012,00:16)

Hi BD,

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ignorance on your part doesn't make what you say true. How does one pose as angel Gabriel with Gabriel knowing about it and God allowing it?

And once you go down that road who is to say when the real Gabriel ever speaking, you see how you make no sense?

bd

is it not your ignorance that you would like to spread to all,so that you would not feel to lonesome ,inside of you,

your Koran as not been written all at once ,is it ???

you wandering why God has let Islam use some of the angels name for their wicket purpose ??? this is because it as foretold the miss representation even of himself, but people do not listen

do you ear the words of the Lord ??? it surely shows you do not ,

so what is it with you to complain about others ????

you are a blind and def ,that yells on the marketplace place follow me I know the way, listen to me ,follow me ,
    just believe what I say as I say it do not argue just like me be blind and def.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2012,03:01)

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 20 2012,00:16)

Hi BD,

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

bd

is it not your ignorance that you would like to spread to all,so that you would not feel to lonesome ,inside of you,

your Koran as not been written all at once ,is it ???

you wandering why God has let Islam use some of the angels name for their wicket purpose ??? this is because it as foretold  the miss representation even of himself, but people do not listen

do you ear the words of the Lord ??? it surely shows you do not ,

so what is it with you to complain about others ????

you are a blind and def ,that yells on the marketplace place follow me I know the way, listen to me ,follow me ,
    just believe what I say as I say it do not argue just like me be blind and def.

I never said follow me

Ed J
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed

you are listening to Satanictalk give itup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/61NvDuaizgs” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>

bodhitharta
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 1,261 through 1,280 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account