Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

What master?

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

There is only one master; and that is the lord Jesus.
    And one father; that is God the father.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Are you suggesting he has error?

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 29 2012,00:53)
    Can you see it clearly now,or are you still trying to find a way out,to save your master,from his big error.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

As I said before, he has made errors after errors.
    When he started to interpret the Lion with wings as babylon,I knew that he has not got it,that he will get lost; and he is lost in the wilderness.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

What master?

Wakeup
    Participant

EDj.

I am not your master; I am no ones master.
    Dont think that I am proud because I happen to be given more than others.every one has been given accordingly.
    According to his grace; the little knowledge can be taken away from one, and given to one with the more knowledge.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Can you see it clearly now,or are you still trying to find a way out,to save your master, from his big error.

Hi Wakeup,

What “specifically” did YOU mean by this part taken from YOUR quote?
    This demands an explanation! YOU seem to have trouble communicating.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,12:23)

Can you see it clearly now,or are you still trying to find a way out,to save your master, from his big error.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Are you not trying to defend Mr Shoebats doctrine?(with all his videos).
    I am just trying to show you the scriptures that is contradicting his doctrine.
    You seem to refuse plain scripture.
    You have his iterpretation; now see the scriptures if it is in harmoney with his interpretation.
    and be honest with your self.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 29 2012,11:57)
    EDj.

Dont think that I am proud because I happen to be given more than others.every one has been given accordingly.
    According to his grace; the little knowledge can be taken away from one, and given to one with the more knowledge.

wakeup.

Ya, I agree, you sure do have more then others.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 30 2012,12:05)

EDj.

wakeup.

Pastry.

Cant you contribute anything,but slanderings?
    What of substance can you contribute to this debate?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 29 2012,12:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 29 2012,12:23)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Are you not trying to defend Mr Shoebats doctrine?(with all his videos).
    I am just trying to show you the scriptures that is contradicting his doctrine.
    You seem to refuse plain scripture.
    You have his iterpretation; now see the scriptures if it is in harmoney with his interpretation.
    and be honest with your self.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Walid Shoebat is not my master and I reject you even implying such a thing!
    The reason Georg's comment bothers you is because slander is on YOUR lips.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

The weakness in one's own character is what people hate seeing most in others.
    It is because slander is on your lips that you hate seeing this trait in Goerg.

Wakeup!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 30 2012,21:18)
    EDJ.

You have been ducking the bullets,and now you are hiding under a rock. But the bullets wont stop coming.

Shoot me down if you can.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, (Third post on this link)

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee (Ed J) shall prosper; and every tongue
    that shall rise against thee (Ed J) in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the
    servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith (Link)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 31 2012,12:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 30 2012,21:18)
    EDJ.

You have been ducking the bullets,and now you are hiding under a rock. But the bullets wont stop coming.

Shoot me down if you can.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, (Third post on this link)

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee (Ed J) shall prosper; and every tongue
    that shall rise against thee (Ed J) in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the
    servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith (Link)

God bless

edj

:D :D

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 31 2012,05:24)
    Hi Wake-up,

The weakness in one's own character is what people hate seeing most in others.
    It is because slander is on your lips that you hate seeing this trait in Goerg.

Wakeup!

Excellent, you can stab with out shedding blood.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 30 2012,21:23)

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 30 2012,12:05)

EDj.

wakeup.

Pastry.

Cant you contribute anything,but slanderings?
    What of substance can you contribute to this debate?

wakeup.

What are you debating? I thought you were arguing over nothing.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2012,18:01)
    Hi Ed

In chapter 6, you will see that Darius the Mede is in rule.
    Then in chapter 7, the vision revealed goes back a little in time to Babylon days during the days of Belshazzar, king Neb's son or grandson?

The Medes conquered Babylon.
    The Lion is King Darius from the Medes.  He was humbled before God and was the one who made the decree that every dominion of his kingdom , men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, because Daniel did not get hurt in the Lions den.  This vision depicts Darius only as the Lion, the ruler of the Medes, a notable king.

The Persians ruled with the Medes.
    The bear is the King of the Medes.  This king has three ribs in his mouth representing three kings before him. This particular king is the mightiest out of them all, and is the fourth king.  A notable king

The Leopard is Alexander. The four heads are his four generals who received power after his death.  Alexander was a notable king

The roman empire is not mentioned. No mention of a notable king here.

The last beast is the last empire to rule.  It is different from all the beasts before it.  It is dreadful and terrible. This one has iron teeth because it devours and breaks in pieces whatever is in front of it and it is diverse from all the other beasts (kings) before it.  This beast has 10 horns, and a little horn comes up from amongst it.  This horn has eyes like the eyes of a man (it is a man) and it has a mouth speaking great things.  This beast was slain, his body (empire, and himself) were thrown into the burning flame (lake of fire)  so this happens at Christ's coming.

God has given us a clue by numbering the horns on this beast head.  There are 10 horns.  This beast is thrown into the lake of fire.

The beast in Rev 13 also has 10 horns.  He has notable characteristics like the kings mentioned above.  He is also pictured like a leopard.  A leopard moves fast and a skilful hunter.  He is pictured as a bear, as a bear has sharp claws and is ferocious.  He is pictured as a lion, as a lion has a loud roar and is king of the jungle (power)  He has all these notable characteristics like the kings of old who went down in history, and he has all their qualities rolled into one.

This beast has another one rising straight after it.  He has this uncanny resemblance to the little horn coming out of the 10 horns as mentioned in Daniel.  He must be the same.

Rev 13:10   ……Here is the faith and patience of the saints.

He is the false prophet.  He is also thrown into the lake of fire, and we know this happens at Christ's coming.

Saying who the 10 horned beast is, and who the false prophet is at this moment, can only be speculation.  We have to first use the process of elimination.  The king of the North is mentioned a bit.  The bible doesn't mention NE or NW like we do now, so to my understanding it is NORTH OF JERUSALEM – Europe.

Jeremiah 5:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people come from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear, they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:3  For out of the north there come up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein:  they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jeremiah 50:9   For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man, none shall return in vain.

Hi Georgie,

Lion- Babylon
    Bear- Medo-Persia
    Leopard- Greece

The bear represents Medo-Persia.
    And three ribs in his mouth representative of
    the three empires before them. (Babylon, Assyria and Egypt)

In any case we arrive at an agreement at to the leopard resenting Greece.

I would also like Georg to weigh in on this so far.    Well, what do you say Georg?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 31 2012,11:25)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2012,18:01)
    Hi Ed

In chapter 6, you will see that Darius the Mede is in rule.
    Then in chapter 7, the vision revealed goes back a little in time to Babylon days during the days of Belshazzar, king Neb's son or grandson?

The Medes conquered Babylon.
    The Lion is King Darius from the Medes.  He was humbled before God and was the one who made the decree that every dominion of his kingdom , men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, because Daniel did not get hurt in the Lions den.  This vision depicts Darius only as the Lion, the ruler of the Medes, a notable king.

The Persians ruled with the Medes.
    The bear is the King of the Medes.  This king has three ribs in his mouth representing three kings before him. This particular king is the mightiest out of them all, and is the fourth king.  A notable king

The Leopard is Alexander. The four heads are his four generals who received power after his death.  Alexander was a notable king

The roman empire is not mentioned. No mention of a notable king here.

The last beast is the last empire to rule.  It is different from all the beasts before it.  It is dreadful and terrible. This one has iron teeth because it devours and breaks in pieces whatever is in front of it and it is diverse from all the other beasts (kings) before it.  This beast has 10 horns, and a little horn comes up from amongst it.  This horn has eyes like the eyes of a man (it is a man) and it has a mouth speaking great things.  This beast was slain, his body (empire, and himself) were thrown into the burning flame (lake of fire)  so this happens at Christ's coming.

God has given us a clue by numbering the horns on this beast head.  There are 10 horns.  This beast is thrown into the lake of fire.

The beast in Rev 13 also has 10 horns.  He has notable characteristics like the kings mentioned above.  He is also pictured like a leopard.  A leopard moves fast and a skilful hunter.  He is pictured as a bear, as a bear has sharp claws and is ferocious.  He is pictured as a lion, as a lion has a loud roar and is king of the jungle (power)  He has all these notable characteristics like the kings of old who went down in history, and he has all their qualities rolled into one.

This beast has another one rising straight after it.  He has this uncanny resemblance to the little horn coming out of the 10 horns as mentioned in Daniel.  He must be the same.

Rev 13:10   ……Here is the faith and patience of the saints.

He is the false prophet.  He is also thrown into the lake of fire, and we know this happens at Christ's coming.

Saying who the 10 horned beast is, and who the false prophet is at this moment, can only be speculation.  We have to first use the process of elimination.  The king of the North is mentioned a bit.  The bible doesn't mention NE or NW like we do now, so to my understanding it is NORTH OF JERUSALEM – Europe.

Jeremiah 5:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people come from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear, they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:3  For out of the north there come up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein:  they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jeremiah 50:9   For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man, none shall return in vain.

Hi Georgie,

Lion- Babylon
    Bear- Medo-Persia
    Leopard- Greece

I would also like Georg to weigh in on this so far.    Well, what do you say Georg?

God bless

EDJ.

Lion=babylon=error.
    bear = medo persia=error.
    leopard=greece=correct.

Babylon is destroyed by the lion.(Darius the mede).
    The bear is the 4th and riches king in persia.(xerxis).
    The 3ribs in his mouth are the 3kings before him.
    He raised up it self on one side.(he simply inherited the kingdom of the previous 3 kings).

You have taken the wrong way,and now you are lost.

(Journey made a small boo boo; the bear is not the medes,but the persians).Take care Journey.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 31 2012,11:25)
    Hi Georgie,

Lion- Babylon
    Bear- Medo-Persia
    Leopard- Greece

God bless

You are correct with the description of the three beast.

The three ribs in the bears mouth however, have nothing to do with the three kingdoms you mentioned.

Dan 7:5   And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.  

“”Devour much flesh””, or, destroy many people.

That is why these kingdoms are compared to the strongest of  animals.

Wakeup claims he does not need to know history, he writes his own.

The bear represents two kingdoms, the Medes, and Persia.
    Raising up on one side means, one of the two was stronger than the other, Persia.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

We are in agreement here. :)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account