Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:49)
    Hi Georgie,

Why are you coping my post without even reading it? I did
    read both of your posts that say almost the same thing. And
    I did understand what you wrote, though I don't agree with it.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi Ed

I Logged straight out. I was not ignoring you. I was too busy to play games with you.

I want us to analyse scripture. Words revealed straight from God to us.

You want me to analyse your interpretation, not even your own actually, but some other man's.
    Big difference.

Your interpretation is speculation.
    And yes I've read your interpretation many times.
    I am happy to discuss every single word you endorse
    but I need you to answer my question.
    You accuse Wakeup of not answering you
    so now you are being a hypocrite by doing the same to me.
    Your answer in your previous thread is not the simple answer I am looking for right now
    for it is YOUR INTERPRETATION
    Now please, let us discuss God's Words direct
    my question is simple and I want a simple yes or no answer.
    If you can't answer the question, then it makes you look
    like you've been cornered and can't answer because it throws your interpretation out BIG TIME.

SO PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION, THEN WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR INTERPRETATION AFTER THIS IS SETTLED.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,22:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:49)
    Hi Georgie,

Why are you coping my post without even reading it? I did
    read both of your posts that say almost the same thing. And
    I did understand what you wrote, though I don't agree with it.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Ed

I Logged straight out.  I was not ignoring you.  I was too busy to play games with you.

I want us to analyse scripture.  Words revealed straight from God to us.

You want me to analyse your interpretation, not even your own actually, but some other man's.
    Big difference.

Your interpretation is speculation.
    And yes I've read your interpretation many times.
    I am happy to discuss every single word you endorse
    but I need you to answer my question.
    You accuse Wakeup of not answering you
    so now you are being a hypocrite by doing the same to me.
    Your answer in your previous thread is not the simple answer I am looking for right now
    for it is YOUR INTERPRETATION
    Now please, let us discuss God's Words direct
    my question is simple and I want a simple yes or no answer.
    If you can't answer the question, then it makes you look
    like you've been cornered and can't answer because it throws your interpretation out BIG TIME.

SO PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION, THEN WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR INTERPRETATION AFTER THIS IS SETTLED.

Hi Georgie,

I answered all your questions, which question are you accusing me of not answering? And why
    are you now name-calling? Is it because you are frustrated because you don't like my answers?

Also you present a logic fallacy.

Big difference.

That would be like me saying your interpretation is not yours, but Wakeups?

My interpretation, as you call it, comes from
    my understanding of the bible; not
    from pollying Walid Shoebat.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Yes I do want to discuss this with both you and your uncle.
    I see that your explanation is tying Daniel 7:7 Rev.12:3. But…

I would like you to explain your understanding of Daniel 7:3-8
    as relates to history; NOT HOW YOU BELIEVE IT TIES TO REV.

We can do this(compare Dan. to Rev.) afterward,
    after we compare our understanding of Daniel; OK?

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2012,07:17)
    Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi Ed

If you were my teacher and couldn't answer me this simple question with a yes or no, then I would walk out of your class.

Maybe you should stay out of the prophesy section. It's ok to not know the answer, just say so.
    But it's not ok to be proud and ignorant, especially when it concerns matters of the truth, and you make yourself a representative.
    We shouldn't bring our Lord shame, but answer any question confidently. Be ready in season and out.
    My question is a pretty important one.
    Show me if you have wisdom from God?
    If you don't know who the dragon is by now, then he has still got you in his clutches.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

I'm asking you to explain YOUR understanding of Daniel 7:3-8.
    Will you “PLEASE” do so? Or are you here instead to ridicule?
    By you explaining, that puts YOU in the position of teacher.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 26 2012,10:35)
    Hi Ed

If you were my teacher and couldn't answer me this simple question with a yes or no, then I would walk out of your class.

Maybe you should stay out of the prophesy section.

But it's not ok to be proud and ignorant, especially when it concerns matters of the truth, and you make yourself a representative.  

If you don't know who the dragon is by now, then he has still got you in his clutches.

Hi Journey, Loose the tude!

Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath,
    malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2012,00:26)
    Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this dragon, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon(Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns

Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)                                  

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First loosing “THREE CROWNS” and the leopard spots:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3(the leopard beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next loosing “THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and being exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

God bless

Edj

You are so mixed up,I wander if you know we're you are going with this ???

You really like to confuse people ,but it seems that some can see through you,

All the different beast are not dragons and are also different representation so no applause

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,16:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2012,00:26)
    Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this dragon, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon(Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns

Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)                                  

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First loosing “THREE CROWNS” and the leopard spots:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3(the leopard beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next loosing “THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and being exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

God bless

Edj

You are so mixed up,I wander if you know we're you are going with this ???

You really like to confuse people ,but it seems that some can see through you,

All the different beast are not dragons and are also different representation so no applause

Thank you Pierre.

And Ed, there was no filthy communication that came out of my mouth. That is a false accusation, but I'll suck it up anyway.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2012,07:17)
    Hi Georgie,

God bless

Goergie?

Did you not say you wanted to discuss Prophecy?
    Well we must then first start with fulfilled History, right?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed

Hi Georgie,

What do you call this? …kind words?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 26 2012,17:29)
    Thank you Pierre.

And Ed, there was no filthy communication that came out of my mouth.  That is a false accusation, but I'll suck it up anyway.

Hi Georgie,

Wouldn't it be better to thank someone for agreeing with you, rather than
    to thank someone for joining in on an attack against a Christian brother?

And yes, I do call that 'filthy communication'! Why don't you instead
    explain your view on Daniel 7:3-8 so we can see where we agree?

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,00:55)

Hi Ed

Hi Georgie,

What do you call this?   …kind words?

God bless

Edj

The truth is some times hard to swallow ,but you do not die from it, :D

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

James 3:10-15 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
    Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren,
    bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation
    his works with meekness of wisdom.
    But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts,
    glory not, and lie not against the truth
    . This wisdom descendeth not
    from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2012,18:23)
    Hi Georgie,

James 3:10-15 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
    Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren,
    bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation

God bless

Hi Ed

Yes you are right. I should be more patient. I am sorry for offending you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,01:13)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 26 2012,17:29)
    Thank you Pierre.

And Ed, there was no filthy communication that came out of my mouth.  That is a false accusation, but I'll suck it up anyway.

Hi Georgie,

And yes, I do call that 'filthy communication'! Why don't you instead
    explain your view on Daniel 7:3-8 so we can see where we agree?

Ed J

edj

thanks for TRUTH ??? this would only be to God ,sins wen would men replace Gods own words ??

christian brother ??? to scriptures true brothers only transmit the truth of God not their own teachings,

those are called false teachers,NOT FROM GOD.

but this you know very well

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2012,00:10)

Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi Ed

Yes you are right.  I should be more patient.  I am sorry for offending you.

Hi Georgie,

Actually you didn't upset me as I have killed the ego long ago.
    But we should strive to get along and help each other to learn.
    I do appreciate starting over from a new place, and Thank you!

It is always best to start any discussion from the point of agreement; do you agree?
    Now can you please explain your view on Daniel 7:3-8, so we can see where we agree?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,06:08)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 27 2012,00:10)

Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi Ed

Yes you are right.  I should be more patient.  I am sorry for offending you.

Hi Georgie,

Actually you didn't upset me as I have killed the ego long ago.
    But we should strive to get along and help each other to learn.
    I do appreciate starting over from a new place, and Thank you!

It is always best to start any discussion from the point of agreement; do you agree?
    Now can you please explain your view on Daniel 7:3-8, so we can see where we agree?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Ed

In chapter 6, you will see that Darius the Mede is in rule.
    Then in chapter 7, the vision revealed goes back a little in time to Babylon days during the days of Belshazzar, king Neb's son or grandson?

The Medes conquered Babylon.
    The Lion is King Darius from the Medes.  He was humbled before God and was the one who made the decree that every dominion of his kingdom , men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, because Daniel did not get hurt in the Lions den.  This vision depicts Darius only as the Lion, the ruler of the Medes, a notable king.

The Persians ruled with the Medes.
    The bear is the King of the Medes.  This king has three ribs in his mouth representing three kings before him. This particular king is the mightiest out of them all, and is the fourth king.  A notable king

The Leopard is Alexander. The four heads are his four generals who received power after his death.  Alexander was a notable king

The roman empire is not mentioned. No mention of a notable king here.

The last beast is the last empire to rule.  It is different from all the beasts before it.  It is dreadful and terrible. This one has iron teeth because it devours and breaks in pieces whatever is in front of it and it is diverse from all the other beasts (kings) before it.  This beast has 10 horns, and a little horn comes up from amongst it.  This horn has eyes like the eyes of a man (it is a man) and it has a mouth speaking great things.  This beast was slain, his body (empire, and himself) were thrown into the burning flame (lake of fire)  so this happens at Christ's coming.

God has given us a clue by numbering the horns on this beast head.  There are 10 horns.  This beast is thrown into the lake of fire.

The beast in Rev 13 also has 10 horns.  He has notable characteristics like the kings mentioned above.  He is also pictured like a leopard.  A leopard moves fast and a skilful hunter.  He is pictured as a bear, as a bear has sharp claws and is ferocious.  He is pictured as a lion, as a lion has a loud roar and is king of the jungle (power)  He has all these notable characteristics like the kings of old who went down in history, and he has all their qualities rolled into one.

This beast has another one rising straight after it.  He has this uncanny resemblance to the little horn coming out of the 10 horns as mentioned in Daniel.  He must be the same.

Rev 13:10   ……Here is the faith and patience of the saints.

He is the false prophet.  He is also thrown into the lake of fire, and we know this happens at Christ's coming.

Saying who the 10 horned beast is, and who the false prophet is at this moment, can only be speculation.  We have to first use the process of elimination.  The king of the North is mentioned a bit.  The bible doesn't mention NE or NW like we do now, so to my understanding it is NORTH OF JERUSALEM – Europe.

Jeremiah 5:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the Lord, Behold, a people come from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23   They shall lay hold on bow and spear, they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:3  For out of the north there come up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein:  they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jeremiah 50:9   For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man, none shall return in vain.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Excellent explanation!
    I will need some time to
    formulate some responses.

I will fist compare what we
    believe that's very similar before
    delving into the bigger differences.

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation!
    And looking forward to your uncles return.
    Are He and Devolution both doing alright?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,18:24)
    Hi Georgie,

Excellent explanation!
    I will need some time to

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Thank you Ed.

My uncles internet is still not working, and my cousin has been very busy with work, and studying the scriptures.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,18:24)
    Hi Georgie,

Excellent explanation!
    I will need some time to

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

HI EDJ.

I am back,and have you been a good boy while I was away?

Lets clear up this confusion:
    REv.17:9.And here is the mind which hath wisdom.
    The 7heads are 7 mountains(kingdoms) on which the woman sitteth.(not more than 7 mountains).

Verse.10. AND THERE ARE 7 KINGS,(NOT 10 KINGS).
    you have added 3 more kings out of the blue.(by magic).

6kings are gone; one is(1 king)is, today.

the 8th is coming,and this one will have 10 HORNS, and this one will be cast in the lake of fire,and the false prophet also.(end of story)THIS 8TH WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL KINGDOM ON EARTH EVER.
    Rev13:4. WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM?—

Dan.7 :7. The DREADFUL beast,with the 10 horns,and a little horn coming soon after. This is the last beast.

verse11. This beast cast in the lake of fire.(last beast)(the end).

rev.19;20. The beast and the false prophet cast into the lake of fire.(last beast). (the end).

The last beast = the 8th beast=the dreadful beast = the 10 kings and f. prophet.

The 10 horns are on the one head.Dan.7:20.
    And of the 10 horns THAT WERE ON HIS HEAD—

10 HORNS ON HIS HEAD; THE ONE HEAD.

Dan7:24. And the 10 horns OUT OF THIS KINGDOM ARE 10 KINGS.—-
    (one kingdom with 10 horns).(not many kingdoms).
    Rev.17:16. And the 10 horns which thou sawest -UPON THE BEAST–(THE ONE BEAST).( not 7 beasts)

You have got the 10 horns on the 7 heads.(error).

Can you see it clearly now,or are you still trying to find a way out,to save your master,from his big error.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account