Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 16 2012,20:32)
    Ed and Wakeup.

I believe the False Prophet is Spiritual as the Book of Revelations is Spiritual.

I believe that Satan through Spiritual means is going through the whole World in all types of ways.

Shimmer.

Rev.13:11. And I beheld,another beast coming up out of the earth and –HE– had 2 horns.—-
    (this is not just spiritual).(he is a person)

verse 13. And –HE– doeth great wonders—–
    (tis is just spiritual).(he is a person)

Rev19:20. And the beast was taken and with–HIM– the false prophet.( he is a person,not just spiritual)

Dan7:24. And the 10 horns out of this kingdom are 10 kings that shall arise: AND ANOTHER SHALL ARISE after them; and –HE– shall subdue 3 kings.(he is a person).

No shimmer he is a person.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,00:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 16 2012,21:18)
    Hi Shimmer,

Muslims are converting to Christianity more and more.

The reasons:

1. Dreams are considered revelations from God.
    2. Evangelism efforts in muslim countries.
    3. The globalization of the Internet.

The problem is that they cannot openly profess their Christianity,
    because in islam it is a crime to leave islam punishable by death.

Isaiah 28:15-19 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement;
    when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge,
    and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a
    foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters
    shall overflow the hiding place.
    And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand;
    when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. From the time that it goeth forth
    it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

EDJ.

You are quoting scriptures without explaining what it means.

wakeup.

Shalom Wakeup,

What do you want to know?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

I want to know the interpretation of those scriptures you quoted.Isiah ch.28.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,01:24)
    EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

First I must ask…

Do you believe that some Scripture is written on more than one level?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 17 2012,01:34)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,01:24)
    EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

First I must ask…

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

EDJ.

I believe that scriptures should be studied precept upon precept,here a little and there a little,line upon line.
    And put the dots together to form the big picture.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

That doesn't appear to be an answer to my question…

Will you please answer this question?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,01:55)
    EDJ.

I believe that scriptures should be studied precept upon
    precept,here a little and there a little,line upon line.
    And put the dots together to form the big picture.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I agree, now will you answer the question in my previous post?

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 17 2012,04:36)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 16 2012,21:21)
    Hi Shimmer,

The globalization of the Internet
    are the waters spoken of in Isa 28:17.

The internet is NOT the kingdom(?) of the antichrist!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Take a brake Ed, and enjoy the show.

georg

cute, :D :D :D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 17 2012,02:01)
    Hi Wakeup,

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

edj.

THE ANSWER IS NO: with that kind of aproach,one could translate the scriptures according his own doctrine.

THis is symbolic; that is not symbolic; this is literal; that is not literal. This is how they do it,and that is wicked.

It should be precept upon precept,line upon line, here a little,and there alittle.

Can you explain isiah ch.28:15.28.now?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,02:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 17 2012,02:01)
    Hi Wakeup,

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

edj.

THE ANSWER IS NO: with that kind of aproach,one could translate the scriptures according his own doctrine.

THis is symbolic;  that is not symbolic; this is literal; that is not literal. This is how they do it,and that is wicked.

It should be precept upon precept,line upon line, here a little,and there alittle.

Can you explain isiah ch.28:15.28.now?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You apparently don't see any connection to the kingdom of the antichrist in Isaiah chapter 28, right?
    So you won't except any explanation that I might give, so why should I bother giving you one then?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Marlin1
    Participant

How can Gods love cast out all fears ????

Hi T,

Do not be so quick to judge, for how you judge you shall be judged.
    JAMES 1:19 †  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
    20 †     For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Sometimes you seem to have a very short fuse, if you know what I mean.

To answer your question about Love and fear.
    I JOHN 4:18 †     There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The promise land is ours, but we must go forth and take it. Oh but there are giants in the land.  Fear NOT, for I give it to you.
    What they were told to do in the natural, we have in the Spiritual.
    And just like them, we either take the land or parish(DIE).

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

To all reading.

The little horn in dan.7:8.20.24.25.
    Dan.8:9.11.12.23.24.25. dan.11:36.37.38.39.40.41.45.
    Dan.12:7.
    2Thess 2:3–9. Rev.13:11.–18.
    Rev.19:20.the false prophet.
    The little horn=the false prophet.

If you spend a little time reading,you will find that the little horn and the false prophet is the same person,and he will show himself as soon as the 10horns become one powerful world system. And they will hand over the power to this one evil man.(the son of satan).

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,03:14)

Ed and Wakeup.

I believe the False Prophet is Spiritual as the Book of Revelations is Spiritual.

I believe that Satan through Spiritual means is going through the whole World in all types of ways.

Shimmer.

Rev.13:11. And I beheld,another beast coming up out of the earth and –HE– had 2 horns.—-

Rev19:20. And the beast was taken and with–HIM– the false prophet.( he is a person,not just spiritual)

Dan7:24. And the 10 horns out of this kingdom are 10 kings that shall arise: AND ANOTHER SHALL ARISE after them; and –HE– shall subdue 3 kings.(he is a person).

wakeup.

Wakeup and Ed, the majority of Jews missed the Messiah. Why?

As to the Antichrist, the whole world of believers is looking for an actual man (Antichrist) in the flesh.

If you read 2nd Thess 2, properly, (I'm going to use the Lamsa Translation which is from the Aramaic and considered to be one of the Earliest Translations).

1 ¶ NOW we beseech you, my brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and concerning our gathering together with him,

2 That you let not your minds be hastily excited or troubled,
    neither by word nor by prophecy of the spirit nor by an epistle supposedly from us, stating that the day of our Lord is at hand.

3 ¶ Let no man deceive you by any means;
    for that day shall not come unless it is preceded by a rebellion, and the man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition,

4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is reverenced;
    so that even in the temple of God, (WHAT IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD – IS IT A BUILDING? NO! IT IS THE BODY NOW,
    he sits as a god, and shows himself, as though he were a god.

5 Do you not remember, that when I was with you I told you these things?

6 And now you know what has prevented him from being revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity is already at work, until he who now is the obstacle is taken out of the way. (THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH)

8 Then shall the Wicked One be exposed,
    that one whom our Lord Jesus shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the revelation of his coming,

9 Even he whose coming is due to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceitfulness of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth,
    that they might be saved thereby.

11 For this reason God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, (SEE KUNDALINI WARNING AS ONE EXAMPLE)

12 That all who did not believe in the truth but preferred unrighteousness might be damned.

13 ¶ But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, my brethren beloved of our Lord,
    because God has from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through holiness of the Spirit and through a true faith.

Was Apostle Paul speaking (Above) about the World or about the Believers?  

1st Corin.5

12 For what business have I to judge those who are outside the church? But you may judge those who are within the church.

13 God will judge the outsiders.

Just how I'm seeing it at the moment.

shimmer
    Participant

The Book of Revelations is misunderstood.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 17 2012,09:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,03:14)

Ed and Wakeup.

Shimmer.

wakeup.

Wakeup and Ed, the majority of Jews missed the Messiah. Why?

As to the Antichrist, the whole world of believers is looking for an actual man (Antichrist) in the flesh.

If you read 2nd Thess 2, properly, (I'm going to use the Lamsa Translation which is from the Aramaic and considered to be one of the Earliest Translations).

1 ¶ NOW we beseech you, my brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and concerning our gathering together with him,

2 That you let not your minds be hastily excited or troubled,
    neither by word nor by prophecy of the spirit nor by an epistle supposedly from us, stating that the day of our Lord is at hand.

3 ¶ Let no man deceive you by any means;
    for that day shall not come unless it is preceded by a rebellion, and the man of sin be revealed as the son of perdition,

4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is reverenced;
    so that even in the temple of God, (WHAT IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD – IS IT A BUILDING? NO! IT IS THE BODY NOW,
    he sits as a god, and shows himself, as though he were a god.

5 Do you not remember, that when I was with you I told you these things?

6 And now you know what has prevented him from being revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity is already at work, until he who now is the obstacle is taken out of the way. (THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH)

8 Then shall the Wicked One be exposed,
    that one whom our Lord Jesus shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the revelation of his coming,

9 Even he whose coming is due to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceitfulness of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth,
    that they might be saved thereby.

11 For this reason God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, (SEE KUNDALINI WARNING AS ONE EXAMPLE)

12 That all who did not believe in the truth but preferred unrighteousness might be damned.

13 ¶ But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, my brethren beloved of our Lord,
    because God has from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through holiness of the Spirit and through a true faith.

Was Apostle Paul speaking (Above) about the World or about the Believers?  

1st Corin.5

12 For what business have I to judge those who are outside the church? But you may judge those who are within the church.

13 God will judge the outsiders.

Just how I'm seeing it at the moment.

Shimmer.

He; the man of perdition is the same in rev19:20.
    The false prophet,with the miracles,and that caused all to receive a mark.And will be cast into the lake of fire.

The temple Of God is a spiritual temple; but this man is going to have his temple build in Jerusalem,this is a physical temple,and he is going to sit in that temple as God.
    This is the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet.Once that is –SETUP–(dan12:11.). watch out.

The book of revelation is being misunderstood indeed,but it is open for those that truly seek.It will be revealed to them.

Revelation means reveal, not closed as many say.

Shimmer; Jesus said in john 6:54.55.56.
    54. whoso eated my flesh and drinked my blood,hath eternal life;and I will raise him up at the last day.

55. For my flesh is meat indeed,and my blood is drink indeed.

56.He that eat my flesh,and drink my blood,dwelleth in me,and I in him.

I noticed that you are eating a mixed flesh.
    Christ flesh and some strange flesh. This must not be.
    Stay with Christ flesh only.

greetings to you.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Wakeup, I hear you,

But the Temple of God of 2nd Thess 2- This is our Body.

I say this because Jesus said (As you would know):

John.2.19. “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”  
    The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But he spoke of the temple of his body.

And the Apostle Paul said:

1Cor.3.16. “Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
    If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are.

1Cor.6.19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?”

2Cor.6.16. “What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God;
    as God said, “I will live in them and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

So as you can see, 'We are the Temple'.  And as you can see in 2nd Thess 2:  Paul states that the man of sin will sit himself in the 'Temple of God' – which is our Bodies.

I have not listened to anyone, I have not had the teachings of man.  I only listen to God.

And I believe that False Spirits have gone out and are at work now.  

I believe we are in the last days – the last three and a half years, and that soon, not many could remain.  (If the Days are not cut short no 'Flesh will be saved'.  So I pray that we will not be deceived.  As Jesus said we need to stay awake. (By the way that doesn't mean lose sleep either.  We need sleep.  We need to be alert).

Please think about it anyway.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 17 2012,19:45)
    Wakeup, I hear you,

But the Temple of God of 2nd Thess 2- This is our Body.

I say this because Jesus said (As you would know):

John.2.19. “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”  
    The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But he spoke of the temple of his body.

And the Apostle Paul said:

1Cor.3.16. “Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
    If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are.

1Cor.6.19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?”

2Cor.6.16. “What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God;
    as God said, “I will live in them and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

So as you can see, 'We are the Temple'.  And as you can see in 2nd Thess 2:  Paul states that the man of sin will sit himself in the 'Temple of God' – which is our Bodies.

I have not listened to anyone, I have not had the teachings of man.  I only listen to God.

And I believe that False Spirits have gone out and are at work now.  

I believe we are in the last days – the last three and a half years, and that soon, not many could remain.  (If the Days are not cut short no 'Flesh will be saved'.  So I pray that we will not be deceived.  As Jesus said we need to stay awake. (By the way that doesn't mean lose sleep either.  We need sleep.  We need to be alert).

Please think about it anyway.

Hi Shimmer

I hope this might clarify what wakeup is saying.

I agree with you that our body is the temple of God, but this man builds a physical temple made out of bricks and stone etc, and sits in it as God. He is not sitting in “our temple” but his own which he will build in Jerusalem.

You can start counting the last 3 1/2 years as soon as he occupies Israel. He will be in power before that, but as soon as he invades Israel in the last 3 1/2 years of his rule, we can count the days/years till Christ returns.

regards
    Journey

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 17 2012,10:07)

How can Gods love cast out all fears ????

Hi T,

Do not be so quick to judge, for how you judge you shall be judged.
    JAMES 1:19 †  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
    20 †     For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Sometimes you seem to have a very short fuse, if you know what I mean.

To answer your question about Love and fear.
    I JOHN 4:18 †     There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The promise land is ours, but we must go forth and take it. Oh but there are giants in the land.  Fear NOT, for I give it to you.
    What they were told to do in the natural, we have in the Spiritual.
    And just like them, we either take the land or parish(DIE).

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1

you seems to see things in scriptures that you are not showing ,

I have ask a question but your scriptures you presenting do NOT show your wording to be true ,

I am not one of your confused students,many comes on this forum dumps there ignorance spreading their confusion and believe that they have spread the gospel,

here is my question again;
    How can Gods love cast out all fears???

because you said ; GODS LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEARS;

SO MY SIMPLE QUESTION IS HOW

if you can not answered it then it is either out of ignorance that you spoke or it is not true right ???

and i am not jumpy :D :D :D

Marlin1
    Participant

Marlin1

I have ask a question but your scriptures you presenting do NOT show your wording to be true ,

I am not one of your confused students,many comes on this forum dumps there ignorance spreading their confusion and believe that they have spread the gospel,

if you can not answered it then it is either out of ignorance that you spoke or it is not true right

Hi T,

I showed the scriptures to you with patience and understanding.  

You answered WITH INSULTS.

If you can not receive it, how it that my fault.  You need to go before God and He will open your understanding.

I JOHN 4:18
    »     18     †     There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

It is not my words, it is HIS WORDS.  Perfect Love only COMES FROM GOD.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,14:08)

Marlin1

if you can not answered it then it is either out of ignorance that you spoke or it is not true right

Hi T,

I showed the scriptures to you with patience and understanding.  

You answered WITH INSULTS.

If you can not receive it, how it that my fault.  You need to go before God and He will open your understanding.

I JOHN 4:18
    »     18     †     There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

It is not my words, it is HIS WORDS.  Perfect Love only COMES FROM GOD.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

i do not insult you ,you are not see or understanding what you wrote ; GODS LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEARS;

Marlin, God does not cast out all fear, scriptures do not say that
    got it ????

now if you love GOD you see IF YOU LOVE GOD like he as loved you first,then and only then YOUR LOVE FOR HIM WILL CAST OUT ALL FEARS ,got it

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account