Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 26 2011,09:08)

Quote (TimothyVI @ July 23 2011,22:49)
    It must all be part of Allah's plan.

Tim

If you want to know the plan of Allah why don't you pick up a Quran and find out instead of just attacking something having absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE. It reminds me of racist groups like the KKK who were much more popular when people were much more illiterate they said all sorts of things about minorities and like you many of their followers “Just believed”.

Learning is much better than being a lazy co-conspirator

oH Have you read the Quran, where dose it tell you killing yourself please's Allah?

charity
    Participant

yes get Educated, Jesus saved one Female an who”s going to save the rest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg&feature=related

charity
    Participant

some still need the red sea parted for them. an christians just wanna push more God on them…If you can't Be God for them then everyones helpless, while the book Kills you get killed by the book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuCETPrGtY&feature=related

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 09 2011,23:36)

Tim

If you want to know the plan of Allah why don't you pick up a Quran and find out instead of just attacking something having absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE. It reminds me of racist groups like the KKK who were much more popular when people were much more illiterate they said all sorts of things about minorities and like you many of their followers “Just believed”.

oH Have you read the Quran, where dose it tell you killing yourself please's Allah?

It Doesn't

charity
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2011,14:24)

Tim

It Doesn't

COPY
    HolyQURAN
    4.157. That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.

5.33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

5.38. As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

Stu
    Participant

Death for those who cause mischief. Like drawing a cartoon, for example.

The language of peace is unable to laugh at itself: the sure sign of totalitarianism.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

I did mean to say the religion of peace, not the language of peace…

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 15 2011,08:18)

The language of peace is unable to laugh at itself: the sure sign of totalitarianism.

Stuart

lol

yes Im sure If Allah stoped his followers from killing the'd all start drawing mocking Cartons.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 15 2011,18:31)

Stuart

lol

yes Im sure If Allah stoped his followers from killing the'd all start drawing mocking Cartons.

Greeting Stu ….. This conversation is like chewing on rubber (a lot of action but no taste)…. Any ideology that espouses killing other than in a case of self defence is not of God…for only HE has the power to give or take life and, throughout history he has demonstrated this through the crucible of war..God determines the outcome of wars and uses war as an instrument of judgement…In the final analysis it is the selfishness and hostility of the nature of man that manefests this judgement….He is in control…

charity
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Oct. 16 2011,00:01)

Stuart

lol

Greeting Stu ….. This conversation is like chewing on rubber (a lot of action but no taste)…. Any ideology that espouses killing other than in a case of self defence is not of God…for only HE has the power to give or take life and, throughout history he has demonstrated this through the crucible of war..God determines the outcome of wars and uses war as an instrument of judgement…In the final analysis it is the selfishness and hostility of the nature of man that manefests this judgement….He is in control…

DESPITE the fact that I beleive you have a wounderful heart for the truth,  It smells so much like your enemy has made juice out your logic. with strocks of ink  dear sir.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 16 2011,07:32)

Stuart

lol

DESPITE the fact that I beleive you have a wounderful heart for the truth,  It smells so much like your enemy has made juice out your logic. with strocks of ink  dear sir.

Greetings Charity ….. I Find your remarks to my post very curious and they beg for some explanation ….. you might have hit on something that I have been totally un aware of…Please indulge me…

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 15 2011,05:14)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2011,14:24)

Tim

It Doesn't

COPY
    HolyQURAN
    4.157. That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.

5.33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

5.38. As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

and so their is no hatred in the Muslim world ??? this is real news.

terraricca
    Participant

the Koran from Islam;

is a map for people to follow ;but the directions expressed in it ,are bidirectional so you can go any way you interpret it ,it as all men made signature on it ,just as the book of the Mormons ,all what the leaders ask is to believe in it ,not understand it

charity
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Oct. 17 2011,02:54)

Stuart

lol

Greetings Charity ….. I Find your remarks to my post very curious and they beg for some explanation ….. you might have hit on something that I have been totally un aware of…Please indulge me…

DEAR SIR,

not ignoring you, I have had a busy week. hope to be free in a few days

:;):

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 19 2011,22:30)

Quote (theodorej @ Oct. 17 2011,02:54)

Stuart

lol

DEAR SIR,

not ignoring you, I have had a busy week. hope to be free in a few days

:;):

Charity …… It has been a long time since I have been addressed as Sir…. except of course when a police officer asked for my licence and registration at a traffic stop ….I know you are not ignoring me …. and I might add …. it is always a pleasure share knowledge and understanding with you….

charity
    Participant

Hi,

theodorej,

Right at this time both Moslems an christians are waiting for the very same Jesus to return, he shall pick who will be the winners.
    .. up the two Drain pipes is the same bloody river.

VERY OLD challenge in which generation after generation keep the battle alive.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 21 2011,16:15)
    Hi,

theodorej,

Right at this time both Moslems an christians are waiting for the very same Jesus to return, he shall pick who will be the winners.
    .. up the two Drain pipes is the same bloody river.

VERY OLD challenge in which generation after generation keep the battle alive.

Hi Charity,

Jesus returned (in spirit form) on Pentecost. (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

charity
    Participant

dear sweet person, Jesus is not here now. they are waiting for him to return, I believe some are expecting him as soon as tomorrow?

an if he is wrong about his predictation an Jesus dosnt turn up, then… straight to the green Mile for him…

For
    I have no Idea when they stoped punishing false profits..smile,
    but I think they; people that are confused should be isolated from the vunrable folks untill they mentally arrive back on earth…

I mean that dearly..

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 21 2011,18:43)
    dear sweet person, Jesus is not here now. they are waiting for him to return, I believe some are expecting him as soon as tomorrow?

an if he is wrong about his predictation an Jesus dosnt turn up, then… straight to the green Mile for him…

For
    I have no Idea when they stoped punishing false profits..smile,
    but I think they; people that are confused should be isolated from the vunrable folks untill they mentally arrive back on earth…

I mean that dearly..

Hi Charity,

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea,
    though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now
    henceforth know we him no more. (2Cor.5:16)
    Does this verse have no meaning to you?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

charity
    Participant

The Brain was small back then, Laws an single scriptures hinder mankind serving up sucsess an justise.

How to Read The bible
    Because of vial KILLING offences, the blood stained robes of war were quickly bung in a huge washing Machine all together; an now when you pull each thing out you have to decide.. is this to be hung on the house of Moses or the house of David.
    ~charity

“There is no doubt that real freedom will exist when Justice is executed for Jesus at the cross”

Comfirmed Hit at alpha 2 _ confirm Target is still waiting to Netrilized

Jesus didn't have to be mocked by priests (gods lips on earth) beaten by Roman Gauards; an tortured to death on behalf of the Jews.

so we may go to Heaven? why dont we all just stay in hell, we can clean it up, an keep Jesus alive to preach!

Killed. an lied about…All because he spock out against Moses Sacrifice Laws, tipped Tables up in Moses mosque; insaulting Moses causes quite a chemical reation, just as what happens here an on TOL, while new information may suggest your whole being an purpose is about to explode on the next hit.
    … you need to save your imortal self.

~charity

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account