Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,10:28)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:22)
    Do you believe that only sin free, perfect people will go to heaven after they die? TK

Hi Tim,

Matt.5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
    and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
    whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And
    take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting,
    and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape
    all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 18:9…14 And he spake this parable unto certain
    which trusted IN THEMSELVES that they were righteous…

…And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much
    as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God
    be merciful to me a sinner.
    I tell you, this man went down to his house
    justified
    rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself
    shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: Are you desiring that I interpret these scriptures for you?

As to those who trusted in themselves that they were righteous….I couldn't agree more. Persons that believe in the law and attempt to be perfect by the works of it are lost, drunken fools. Drunk with error, lost from the truth.Stagering in darkness looking for light. They were trusting in themselves for righteousness.

The new testament says, though your sins may be as scarlet they shall be made white as snow. HOW by works or deeds of the law, NO,that is trusting in oneself for righteousness. One must trust Jesus and his redeeming words from God that give righteousness by faith. Justification is by FAITH that Jesus did it and gave it freely to us.

If I were to exalt myself it would mean absolutely nothing!

When Jesus exalted me with his words of God, purified and placed me in heavenly places, not by anything I did or didn't do, then I am truly exalted. I am full of thanksgiving and love. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 12 2010,01:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,10:28)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:22)
    Do you believe that only sin free, perfect people will go to heaven after they die? TK

Hi Tim,

and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
    whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And
    take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting,
    and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape
    all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 18:9…14 And he spake this parable unto certain
    which trusted IN THEMSELVES that they were righteous…

…And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much
    as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God
    be merciful to me a sinner.
    I tell you, this man went down to his house
    justified
    rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself
    shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God bless

Ed: Have you never read:

Matt.20:26…whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister (Jesus) let the chief among you(the Jews) be your servant….

Luke9:48…he that is least among you all, shall be called great….

Matt.5:19…whosoever therefore, shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called least(Jesus is called the least and so actually he is the greatest) in the Kingdom of Heaven….

but whosoever shall do(works of the commandments)and teach(works of the commandments) shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven….The Jewish hierarchy taught the commandments and did the commandments!! (they were called greatest and so they were actually least in the kingdom)

Jesus was the least in the Kingdom of God. The least in the kingdom of God is greater than John and he was the greatest in the Kingdom until now…..

Maybe re-read as see if you can straighten your confusion.

A humble man recognizes that  without the exultation of Gods words, he is nothing. Only from humility does Gods words exalt.  TK

Hi Tim,

You read and even quote “The Truth” of YHVH,
    yet your confusion still persists?? Why is that?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 12 2010,01:25)
    Ed:

As to those who trusted in themselves that they were righteous….I couldn't agree more.

TK

Hi Tim,

YHVH(63) = Color(63)

Since you have proved yourself to be Spiritually color-blind, I will avoid using Color and instead use shades of gray!
    When you stop sinning against God's law then you can be Perfect like Jesus and me and “Our YHVH”!
    Matt.5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
    Hebrews 11:40 YHVH having provided some better thing for us,
    that they without us should not be made perfect.

Eph.4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
    unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we
    henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of
    doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    2Cor.3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are
    changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 12 2010,01:25)
    I am truly exalted.

Hi Tim,

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name,
    saying, i am; and shall deceive many. (Click Here)
    2Tm.3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse
                            and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You take parts of what I say and quote them out of context to make them appear incorrect. Thats low! If I knew how to do that on this machine I would probably do it back to you.

You error in your accusation of me deceiving anyone. I can't deceive anyone. I can say and write what I believe and it is the choice of all who read to accept or reject my beliefs. You strive to beat people with scriptures and whats worse is most of the time if not all the time they are pulled out of context.

If I write the truth I find in Jesus to be true it must align with what Jesus said is truth. If my fruit of expression is evil and destructive it does not align with Christ and so I would be in error on that point. I do not express destruction and say it is from Jesus. I do however repeat what Jesus says about me like I have chosen you and ordained you…John15:16 or… now you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you…John15:12 —-or …..THE WORK OF GOD IS TO BELIEVE WHOM HE SENT….John6:29—!

You have studied much of other peoples beliefs and have aligned with them in many areas.You have decieved many about the continuance of the law. There are far to many scriptures that prove the cesation of the law. You call it your truth but it is mans accepted truth thats why it aligns with religion and not necessarily with Jesus. Most definetly you hold to the old covenant law in the face of many scriptures to the contrary. Like…Romans6:14….for sin shall not have dominion over you: for YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace……or Romans8:2….for the law of the spirit of life(God) in Christ Jesus HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH!!

You can't hear that truth because you can't admit the lies. Your approval of men might be harmed. Thats a shame. I care only for the approval of God. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 12 2010,20:47)
    Ed:

1) You take parts of what I say and quote them out of context to make them appear incorrect.

2) Romans8:2….for the law of the spirit of life(God) in Christ Jesus HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH!!

3) I care only for the approval of God.  TK

Hi Tim,

1) Is that NOT the very thing you are doing, pulling verses
    out of context attempting to change their very meaning?
    Look what is said two verses lower from your quote…

2) Romans 8:4 That the righteousness  of the law  might be
    fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    Do you choose to disregard the righteousness of the law?

3) If you cared about the approval of God, don't you 'think'
    you should be following the righteous commandments he gave then?
    1John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    He that saith, I know him (Tim), and keepeth NOT his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 12 2010,21:42)

Ed:

1) You take parts of what I say and quote them out of context to make them appear incorrect.

2) Romans8:2….for the law of the spirit of life(God) in Christ Jesus HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH!!

Hi Tim,

1John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    He that saith, I know him (Tim), and keepeth NOT his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Ed: I can't believe what I see!

The verse you quoted says, That the righteousness of the law

might be FULFILLED IN US who walk, not after the flesh(old test.) but after the Spirit,(new test. life)!

That the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us who walk, not after the old way but after the new way spirit.

You must have not read what you actually wrote!! This scripture says it all. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 13 2010,01:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 12 2010,21:42)

Ed:

Hi Tim,

Ed: I can't believe what I see!

The verse you quoted says, That the righteousness of the law

might be FULFILLED IN US who walk, not after the flesh(old test.) but after the Spirit,(new test. life)!

That the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us who walk, not after the old way but after the new way spirit.

You must have not read what you actually wrote!! This scripture says it all. TK

Hi Tim,

If you also believe as I do that THE LAW IS FULFILLED in our righteous walk with YHVH,
    then why do you keep pitting yourself against The Law(called the 10 Commandments)?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: First, there is nothing in my Bible called “the 10 commandments”! Jesus called it the law of moses. If you need a law to guide you or keep you satisfied as to your works and effort before God then so be it. Its old and passed away. Jesus (of whom you do not follow) said a new commandment I give to you. That you love one another as I (Jesus) have loved you.A walk in love has absolutely no likeness with works to try to better ones self unto God. The your boasting becomes your peace with God. The new way of spirit is lost in old testament, religious doctrines and laws in darkness. You cannot serve two masters, one by works of the law and one by spirit truth of Jesus. One by works and one by faith. The old are dead works and the new are faith, power works of life and healing the sick. Jesus gave us the truth just read and believe. But all your followers are gonna get miffed! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 13 2010,21:39)
    Ed:

First, there is nothing in my Bible called “the 10 commandments”!

TK

laws in darkness

Hi Tim,

You will find the 10 commandments in…
    Exodus 20:3-17 and Deuteronomy 5:7-21.

Do you consider God's Laws, laws of darkness?

Ed J
    Participant

Ed: First, there is nothing in my Bible called “the 10 commandments”! Jesus called it the law of moses. If you need a law to guide you or keep you satisfied as to your works and effort before God then so be it. Its old and passed away. Jesus (of whom you do not follow) said a new commandment I give to you. That you love one another as I (Jesus) have loved you.A walk in love has absolutely no likeness with works to try to better ones self unto God. The your boasting becomes your peace with God. The new way of spirit is lost in old testament, religious doctrines and laws in darkness. You cannot serve two masters, one by works of the law and one by spirit truth of Jesus. One by works and one by faith. The old are dead works and the new are faith, power works of life and healing the sick. Jesus gave us the truth just read and believe.  But all your followers are gonna get miffed!  TK

Hi Tim,

“And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory
    over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name,
    stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses
    the servant of God.” (Rev.15:2-3)
    The “Song of Moses” is in Deut. Chapter 32!
    Perhaps this is a song you will never learn; first you MUST get the victory!

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

Jesus called it the law of moses.

TK

Hi Tim,

You really need to get  THE FACTS  straight; Tim Kraft!

Thou shalt not take the name of (YHVH) the LORD thy God in vain:
    for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Deut.5:11)

“The Law of YHVH”!

And YHVH gave unto Moses, when God had made
    an end of communing with Moses  upon mount Sinai,
    the 10 Commandments, written with the finger of God. (Ex.31:18)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2010,22:32)

Ed:

First, there is nothing in my Bible called “the 10 commandments”!

TK

laws in darkness

Hi Tim,

You will find the 10 commandments in…
    Exodus 20:3-17 and Deuteronomy 5:7-21.

Do you consider God's Laws, laws of darkness?

Hey Ed: God has no law for today.The new covenant established in Jesus blood, is Gods grace gave us sinless perfection as a gift.God did everything through Jesus that was necessary for us to walk in perfection before God. All we have to do is accept his words of truth by faith. God is always represented in light. Gods commandment if you will is love. Love all others the same way God has shown his love to us in Jesus. Freely we have received, freely give.

However, Paul did call it ….the law of sin and death…amongst many other things. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2010,22:57)

Ed:

Jesus called it the law of moses.

TK

Hi Tim,

You really need to get  THE FACTS  straight; Tim Kraft!

Thou shalt not take the name of (YHVH) the LORD thy God in vain:
    for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Deut.5:11)

“The Law of YHVH”!

And YHVH gave unto Moses, when God had made
    an end of communing with Moses  upon mount Sinai,
    the 10 Commandments, written with the finger of God. (Ex.31:18)

Ed: Why are you stuck in old testament darkness when you can so easily move into New Testament light from God. Jesus is the way to God. I thought you knew that? Jesus is the light to enlighten our path to God. So that we can see our way to God. Jesus sealed the new covenant that he taught us with his own blood. This new covenant is forever. The Kingdom/ruling words of God/love within is the Kingdom that arises that will never be destroyed. Everyone is included, all equal, whosoever will believe. No trickery, quite simple, yet a magnificent gift from God. Like oil and water the old and the new won't mix.One must die to the old way to take on the new. Then he is born again to new life in Christ Jesus. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:06)
    Hey Ed:  God has no law for today.

TK

Hi Tim,

You declaring your 'false truth' in NO WAY makes it become real “Truth”?
    and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
    but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of  The Law  might be fulfilled in us,
    who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,02:29)

TK

Hi Tim,

but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ed: Show me the false truth. Don't just use scriptures our of context to whip and beat others. Show me the Law effective in the new testament and I will show you ten scriptures in the new that say it is finished.
    righteousness without the law is manifested…Rom3:21

…man is justified by FAITH without the deeds of the law…Rom3:28

….you are not under the law but under grace…Rom.6:14

….the new testament spirit of God…..has made me free from the law of sin and death…Rom8:2

I won't waste any more time you won't read them anyway! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,02:29)

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: Show me the false truth. Don't just use scriptures our of context to whip and beat others. Show me the Law effective in the new testament and I will show you ten scriptures in the new that say it is finished.
    righteousness without the law is manifested…Rom3:21

…man is justified by FAITH without the deeds of the law…Rom3:28

….you are not under the law but under grace…Rom.6:14

….the new testament spirit of God…..has made me free from the law of sin and death…Rom8:2

I won't waste any more time you won't read them anyway! TK

Hi Tim,

LOOK AT YOUR QUOTE!
    Please explain (for us all) just exactly how
    these “Two” commandments were done away with?

Deut.5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
    Matt.5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman
    to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Deut.5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
    1John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer:
    and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I don't waste time looking up old documents or learning things of many years ago. You are welcome to go back to the ineffectual old way. Just don't try to bring it forward into the New Covenant of grace and peace. I know there is nothing to beat people with in the new covenant because it is all good news gospel of God. Resting in Gods work though has no boasting or puffing up about it because it is equal for all who believe. So much for elevated preachers!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:59)
    Ed: I don't waste time looking up old documents or learning things of many years ago. You are welcome to go back to the ineffectual old way. Just don't try to bring it forward into the New Covenant of grace and peace. I know there is nothing to beat people with in the new covenant because it is all good news gospel of God. Resting in Gods work though has no boasting or puffing up about it because it is equal for all who believe. So much for elevated preachers!!  TK

Hi Tim,

John 15:22 If I(Jesus) had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin:
    but now they have no cloak for their sin. Ez.18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the
    soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;
    but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways;
    for WHY WILL YE DIE, O house of Israel?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,03:13)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:59)
    Ed: I don't waste time looking up old documents or learning things of many years ago. You are welcome to go back to the ineffectual old way. Just don't try to bring it forward into the New Covenant of grace and peace. I know there is nothing to beat people with in the new covenant because it is all good news gospel of God. Resting in Gods work though has no boasting or puffing up about it because it is equal for all who believe. So much for elevated preachers!!  TK

Hi Tim,

John 15:22 If I(Jesus) had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin:
    but now they have no cloak for their sin. Ez.18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the
    soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;
    but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways;
    for WHY WILL YE DIE, O house of Israel?

Ed: It would seem to me the scripture you quoted is Jesus saying…..If I (Jesus) had not come (manifest on earth with the truth) and spoken (the Truth) unto them,….THEY HAD NOT SIN…. they had no sin, but believed they did and they were trying to work out or cover for their sin/error that they believed they had. Jesus went on to say…..but now…they have no cloak (covering over, works, way to cleanse) for their sin.(because Jesus gave them the truth, you are not really in sin, you just think you are and they rejected the truth)!

The mind must be cleansed of believing in sin/separation from God and believing in evil (the original fall of man).

Once a person believes what Jesus did for him and gave to him he will not have in his mind, sin and he won't believe/create evil. Whats inside the mind will eventually manifest outside. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account