Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

Tim Kraft,
    By way of impartiality, if you have a personal problem with anyone in this forum by way of 'real or perceived abuse' then please contact a Moderator.

You should not be making your own revenge. Revenge leads to addition revenge as response…

[Moderator]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 14 2010,07:03)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,21:03)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,08:00)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:43)

Ed:

You show me where killing is a sin

TK

Hi Tim,

Do ‘you’ NOT read “The Bible” verses I Post for you; Tim Kraft?
    1John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and
    ye know that NO murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: I don't know why you use my complete name each time you are making a point but you ask me not to reveal your last name and just use J or Jay. I have honored that, so maybe you could just use Tim or TK, please.

As I stated before if a person has peace, love and joy in his heart/mind there is no place for hate and murder. You can't have love in your heart and murder in your mind at the same time. So if you believe that Jesus cleansed us from all sin, and there is no sin in our hearts, how could one sin?

Also, in reference to sin you quote a scripture that doesn't say a word about sin! If you are going to use a scripture to make a point about sin, should you use a scripture that doesn't even use the word sin?
                                                                                  Yet to this scripture I will say just as I said above, hate in ones heart, creates murder, inside first then outside. Sin is of the heart. Sin is a faulty judgement you make against yourself.
    You are the King of your Kingdom of God within. What you say goes pertaining to your Kingdom. If you judge and condemn yourself or others you will pay the price you set for the so called sin being judged. This is the power of the sons of God on earth. I recomend that we don't destroy our own selves with our God given ability!                                                                             Self condemnation can be very destructive. Judge not, lest ye be judged. If you judge yourself in sin, then you are in sin by that judgment. If sin is in the heart of a person they will eventually manifest an action commensuate to the sin they hold in their heart. You can only love your brother as(while) you love yourself.

Thats why you can't have the love of God in your heart and sin. If there is love there is no sin!!!  
    Its time to stop fighting for the right to be in sin. Doesn't that sound a bit foolish? TK

Greetings Tim….. Do not reveal your displeasure with a mispronunciation or any form of emphasis on your full name as for it is an old trick employed by those seeking power in a debate or making sure you are fully focused on what they are saying ….simply because they are not interested in what you are saying…..take it from a seasoned debater and sales expert…

theodoris

you are totally right

Pierre

Gavriel
    Participant

THE FIRST SIGN OF THE COMING 'OPPRESSION'

To the 'Remnant',

We have been warned for over a year now that these union backed 'agent provocateurs' would be stirring up 'violence in our land' sooner or later and note the city they chose to 'kick-off' the coming oppression of dissent and martial law that will soon entangle us!

Click link for proof positive;
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories….i-rally

The Conspirators of Psalm 2:1-3 have been planning on 'birthing' a 'New Phoenix' from the rubble of the “old” Phoenix, these United States that they are destroying from within and soon from without!

They want a 'New World Order' and have planned it, and don't THINK FOR ONE MINUTE, they are going to change a plan that has been carried out to the most minute detail for 100 years!

Remember the Set Apart One of Israel says ' He has put it into their hearts, [the last 10 Presidents], to execute His purpose by having a common purpose to give their country to the beast, until His words are fulfilled. Revelation 17:17

With Obama returning with his 'lame duck' Congress on Monday, they will be resetting their sights to 'divide' Jerusalem and Israel and that 'second event' or greater 911, they are looking for will come 'suddenly' just as scripture so warns!

Of course this “New Phoenix”, they believe, will be ruled by their 'All Supreme Being' for 1000 years of bliss that they believe comes on October 2, 2016, there timing is right, but what they haven't done is read Psalm 2:4!

We, as “bondservants” should be well aware of the fact that just like Israel faced hard 'oppression' before leaving Egypt and there “redemption” into the wilderness during the Exodus, likewise WE WILL BE FACING THE SAME FATE, that raised it's ugly head in Phoenix, yesterday and it will incrementally increase until Passover 2013! Ezekiel 20:33-38 and Revelation 12:14-17

Obama, the merchant, strikes out in Asia http://www.breitbart.tv/abc-news-obama-asia-trip-fails/

In the Haftorah reading last week it just so happened that we read in Hosea 12:7 [But you are instead] A TRADER WITH SCALES of deceit in his hand who loves to cheat. Again in Revelation 6:5-6 we see him as the rider of the 'black horse' with “A PAIR OF SCALES in his hands”

Next on the agenda:

Many are looking for this “greater '911' event” OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION upon our cities to occur before the 111th Congress adjourns on January 3, 2011, we shall see?

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

'Al-Qaeda Plans Nuclear Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities'

Ezekiel 30:13-19 gives us the details and lists 8 cities but On and Pi-Beseth (30:17) could represent Dallas-Houston or Minneapolis-St.Paul?

The 'Day of Islam' details
    http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/5/30/222555.shtml

Jeremiah 50:32 The proud one shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up; and I will kindle a fire IN HIS CITIES, and it shall devour all who are round about him.

Jeremiah 51:43 HER CITIES are become a desolation, a dry land, and a desert, a land in which no man dwells, neither does any son of man pass thereby

Hosea 11:6  The sword will fall ON THEIR CITIES, And will consume their gate bars, And will put an end to their plans.

Prepare for oppression and 'economic' depression and stock your pantry's and you pet lovers, don't forget the 'pet supplies' and reserve water!

Giving Him the glory, an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT the Kingdom of God and the “authority of His Messiah” is near, MAKE your “redemption” SURE

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,11:06)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: I don't know why you use my complete name each time you are making a point but you ask me not to reveal your last name and just use J or Jay. I have honored that, so maybe you could just use Tim or TK, please.

As I stated before if a person has peace, love and joy in his heart/mind there is no place for hate and murder. You can't have love in your heart and murder in your mind at the same time. So if you believe that Jesus cleansed us from all sin, and there is no sin in our hearts, how could one sin?

Also, in reference to sin you quote a scripture that doesn't say a word about sin! If you are going to use a scripture to make a point about sin, should you use a scripture that doesn't even use the word sin?
                                                                                  Yet to this scripture I will say just as I said above, hate in ones heart, creates murder, inside first then outside. Sin is of the heart. Sin is a faulty judgement you make against yourself.
    You are the King of your Kingdom of God within. What you say goes pertaining to your Kingdom. If you judge and condemn yourself or others you will pay the price you set for the so called sin being judged. This is the power of the sons of God on earth. I recomend that we don't destroy our own selves with our God given ability!                                                                             Self condemnation can be very destructive. Judge not, lest ye be judged. If you judge yourself in sin, then you are in sin by that judgment. If sin is in the heart of a person they will eventually manifest an action commensuate to the sin they hold in their heart. You can only love your brother as(while) you love yourself.

Thats why you can't have the love of God in your heart and sin. If there is love there is no sin!!!  
    Its time to stop fighting for the right to be in sin. Doesn't that sound a bit foolish? TK

Greetings Tim….. Do not reveal your displeasure with a mispronunciation or any form of emphasis on your full name as for it is an old trick employed by those seeking power in a debate or making sure you are fully focused on what they are saying ….simply because they are not interested in what you are saying…..take it from a seasoned debater and sales expert…

theodoris

you are totally right

Pierre

Hi Pierre, Why don't you take his advice since you agree with it?

YOUR HYPOCRISY IS NOW EXPOSED; Pierre!

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 16 2010,10:12)

edj

Pierre

Eph.5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest
    by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Ed J

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,21:36)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 13 2010,07:42)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 12 2010,20:30)
    Georg: Wow, you got me georg. I don't know what to say. I'll just try a couple of scriptures:  PLEASE HEAR THEM!!

1) Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5——If Jesus didn't take away your sin, you are in sin and God can't dwell in sin—

2) Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26—-If one says there is still sin that would be denying the truth.

3) Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29

4) we have been made free from sin…Rom6:18…..for those that believe, how about you Georg?

5) now, being made free from sin…Rom6:22….

6) …ANYONE (even Georg) that commiteth (abides in or agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin John8:34…

7) whosoever is born of God, sinneth not….1John5:18…

8) Jesus himself said,….”now ye are clean (of sin) through the words I speak…John15:3

There are many more but if you choose to not believe that you are free from sin, that is you right to choose. But it denies what Christ did for you. You might do well to leave the book of Revelation and read the gospels of God through Jesus. There if you want to, you can choose to find salvation from sin. Being saved and cleansed from sin is step 1 in finding God. Bless you, TK

Tim

It appears to me that you pick and choose, the scriptures I gave you are quite plain in what they say.
    Btw, they are not from the book of Revelation; 1 JOHN.

Georg

George: Its a pity that good people will fight for the right to have sin.

Do you really deny the scriptures…if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and (even more) cleanse us from all unrighteousness……and if we walk in light we have fellowship with him and his blood cleanseth us from all sin.
    Reverse V8…If we say we have no sin the truth is not in us….to…the truth is in us if we say we have no sin!

I can't help you make your own personal choice of what to believe. If you choose to hold fast to sin then sin is what you will have. That is your right. God Bless you, TK

Tim

You're wrong, I don't have to fight at all, I know how I can have my sins forgiven, while yours are not, because, you believe you do not sin; that is contrary to scripture. Denying scripture is not what cleanses you from your sins, it is the blood of Christ, he is the one who died in your stead, for your sins.
    You want your sins forgiven, you do as the scriptures say, confess them, and you will be forgiven.
    Deny the scriptures, and say you have no sin, you make Jesus a liar and the truth is not in you.
    Yes, Jesus will take away all sin, but you have to ask for it to be taken away, it is not automatic.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2010,14:20)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

theodoris

you are totally right

Pierre

edj

Pierre

by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Ed J

edj

you jump to conclusions

what i agree to is what he say people do;Greetings Tim….. Do not reveal your displeasure with a mispronunciation or any form of emphasis on your full name as for it is an old trick employed by those seeking power in a debate or making sure you are fully focused on what they are saying ….simply because they are not interested in what you are saying…..take it from a seasoned debater and sales expert

THIS PRACTICE IS GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME IN THIS WORLD,EVEN DOOR TO DOOR RELIGION USE IT ,

SO WHAT S YOUR PROBLEM TO ACUSE ME OF ;;;YOUR HYPOCRISY IS NOW EXPOSED;;;;

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS MY PRACTICE EDJ,,BUT SINCE YOU ARE SO GOOD AT SHOWING HOW YOU ARE MIS LAID BY YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION ,IT SEEMS YOU SEE SIN WERE THERE IS NONE ,MY QUESTION TO YOU ARE YOU SO QUICK IN YOUR OWN SOUL,??OR IT IS ONLY IN OTHERS THAT YOUR INTEREST JUMPS??

IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE THE HABIT OF LOOKING FOR THE “THING” THAT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SEE THAT SLIVER IN THE EYE OF YOUR FELLOW MEN STOP AND THINK
    EDJ,YOU MAY HAVE A BEAM IN YOUR EYE,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gavriel,

Welcome to h-net!

There are others who are predicting a coming 3 1/2 year tribulation.
    Is it fair to assume you are among those who believe this?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2010,09:00)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

theodoris

you are totally right

Pierre

edj

Pierre[/color

by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light

Ed J

edj

you jump to conclusions

what i agree to is what he say people do;Greetings Tim….. Do not reveal your displeasure with a mispronunciation or any form of emphasis on your full name as for it is an old trick employed by those seeking power in a debate or making sure you are fully focused on what they are saying ….simply because they are not interested in what you are saying…..take it from a seasoned debater and sales expert

THIS PRACTICE IS GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME IN THIS WORLD,EVEN DOOR TO DOOR RELIGION USE IT ,

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS MY PRACTICE EDJ,,BUT SINCE YOU ARE SO GOOD AT SHOWING HOW YOU ARE MIS LAID BY YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION ,IT SEEMS YOU SEE SIN WERE THERE IS NONE ,MY QUESTION TO YOU ARE YOU SO QUICK IN YOUR OWN SOUL,??OR IT IS ONLY IN OTHERS THAT YOUR INTEREST JUMPS??

IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE THE HABIT OF LOOKING FOR THE “THING” THAT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SEE THAT SLIVER IN THE EYE OF YOUR FELLOW MEN STOP AND THINK  
    EDJ,YOU MAY HAVE A  BEAM IN YOUR EYE,

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 13 2010,04:57)
    Kerwin   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 12 2010,15:22)
    Marty   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 31 2010,15:19)
    hi T8   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2010,13:34)
    JA   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2010,12:58)
    CO   …Pierre

Rom:2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
    …with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
    (James 1:17)

Are ye not (Pierre) then partial in yourselves,
    and are become judges of evil thoughts? (James 2:4)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,00:22)
    georg   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 13 2010,03:50)
    gene   …Pierre

edj   …Pierre

Are you looking at yourself in a mirror again (Pierre)?

James 1:23-24 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer,
    he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a [mirror]: For he
    beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Psalm 18:25-28 With the merciful thou(YHVH) will show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou(YHVH) will show thyself upright; With the pure
    thou(YHVH) will show thyself pure; and with the froward thou(YHVH) will
    show thyself froward. For thou(YHVH) will save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2010,21:20)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

theodoris

you are totally right

Pierre

edj

Pierre[/color

by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light

Ed J

edj

you jump to conclusions

EDJ,YOU MAY HAVE A  BEAM IN YOUR EYE,

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 13 2010,04:57)
    Kerwin   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 12 2010,15:22)
    Marty   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 31 2010,15:19)
    hi T8   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2010,13:34)
    JA   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2010,12:58)
    CO   …Pierre

Rom:2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
    …with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
    (James 1:17)

Are ye not (Pierre) then partial in yourselves,
    and are become judges of evil thoughts? (James 2:4)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,00:22)
    georg   …Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 13 2010,03:50)
    gene   …Pierre

edj   …Pierre

Are you looking at yourself in a mirror again (Pierre)?

James 1:23-24 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer,
    he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a [mirror]: For he
    beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Psalm 18:25-28 With the merciful thou(YHVH) will show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou(YHVH) will show thyself upright; With the pure
    thou(YHVH) will show thyself pure; and with the froward thou(YHVH) will
    show thyself froward. For thou(YHVH) will save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

edj

this is worthy of your personality,i have no idea what you are doing ,

but it does not disturb me because i have no clue what it is you want???

or you want to smear my name ??

wen you done, we will see what happen .

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Calling on Georg, calling on Georg,
    this poor soul needs an interpreter!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,10:16)

Irene   …Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I missed one.

God bless
    eD j (Joshua 22:34)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 14 2010,23:43)

Georg: Wow, you got me georg. I don't know what to say. I'll just try a couple of scriptures:  PLEASE HEAR THEM!!

1) Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5——If Jesus didn't take away your sin, you are in sin and God can't dwell in sin—

2) Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26—-If one says there is still sin that would be denying the truth.

4) we have been made free from sin…Rom6:18…..for those that believe, how about you Georg?

6) …ANYONE (even Georg) that commiteth (abides in or agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin John8:34…

8) Jesus himself said,….”now ye are clean (of sin) through the words I speak…John15:3

There are many more but if you choose to not believe that you are free from sin, that is you right to choose. But it denies what Christ did for you. You might do well to leave the book of Revelation and read the gospels of God through Jesus. There if you want to, you can choose to find salvation from sin. Being saved and cleansed from sin is step 1 in finding God. Bless you, TK

Tim

It appears to me that you pick and choose, the scriptures I gave you are quite plain in what they say.

Georg

Do you really deny the scriptures…if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and (even more) cleanse us from all unrighteousness……and if we walk in light we have fellowship with him and his blood cleanseth us from all sin.
    Reverse V8…If we say we have no sin the truth is not in us….to…the truth is in us if we say we have no sin!

I can't help you make your own personal choice of what to believe. If you choose to hold fast to sin then sin is what you will have. That is your right. God Bless you, TK

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SCRIPTURE BACKWARDS, YOU READ IT BACKWARDS.

Georg

God bless you Georg in all you say or do. You are a man of God. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 16 2010,07:33)

Tim

Georg

Tim

You're wrong, I don't have to fight at all, I know how I can have my sins forgiven, while yours are not, because, you believe you do not sin; that is contrary to scripture. Denying scripture is not what cleanses you from your sins, it is the blood of Christ, he is the one who died in your stead, for your sins.
    You want your sins forgiven, you do as the scriptures say, confess them, and you will be forgiven.
    Deny the scriptures, and say you have no sin, you make Jesus a liar and the truth is not in you.
    Yes, Jesus will take away all sin, but you have to ask for it to be taken away, it is not automatic.

Georg

George; If you know how to have your sins forgiven, and you do what the scriptures say to do and confess them, as I have, then as you say, you will be forgiven.

What have I been saying? If you are forgiven, then you are also clean.

You said Jesus will take away all sin. YOU AND I AGREE! Yes you must ask for it but when he takes your sin away, you don't have any sin.

One who sinneth hath not God. I don't sin, God dwells in me.

Sin is a personal, self judgment of condemnation against yourself or someone else for something you deem is against God.
    Bless you, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2010,06:46)
    Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 16 2010,00:01)
    Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2010,05:13)
    Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:32)
    Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,02:57)
    Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 12 2010,01:10)
    Hey Ed: It is your choice to live under that law. You can make up any other laws you want to call sin. That is religion. You must judge to make up laws, something right something wrong. By your judgment you are judged. You can bind yourself to a tree and say to yourself see how perfect I am now. I do nothing wrong, I am tied here to this tree and can't do anything. You are the judge of yourself. There is

no list of sins or rules by which you must follow. Jesus came, did the work for perfection, gave it to us free of charge. We don't have to do anything for our perfection except believe we are perfect. If you believe you have sin, you are in sin and are a sinner with no part in

Christ. I know your perfection in God better than you do. I know what you have been made by Jesus. You are the one that condemns yourself and restricts yourself to do this don't do that. You judge yourself, condemn yourself as a sinner and sentence yourself to these

bonds and pitfalls. You only sin if you believe something you have done is a sin. God Bless, TK

Hi Tim,

Does this mean you 'think' it is OK to lie?
    Is it OK for you to steal as well?
    How about adultery?

What caused you to 'think' Jesus did away with God's laws?
    I know! Luciferian new age philosophy; right?

Its interesting Ed: (1)When I think about being free to go, do and say anything without restriction because I have been created through the love of Christ and (2)have no sin, (3)I never think about going out and commiting adultry, or lying or cheating, or stealing.

(4)It seems that as soon as you hear the word total freedom from sin all you can think about is what so called sin you can do!!

(5)Any words of so called truth that don't align with what Jesus says are a lie. Like if Jesus says I have made you clean and you say I am not clean you lied!!

(6)If you tell a friend you will be somewhere at 7:30 and on the way you have a flat tire, did you lie to them?

(7)If you pick up a dollar on the ground that you know is not
    yours did you steal it from sombody?

(8)If you look at a woman and feel sexually aroused did you comit adultery?

(9)If these are sin then the word of God has bound you up and the same word of God has set me free. TK

Hi Tim,

1) Loose the 'Luciferian new age philosophy'! (Isaiah 14:12-17)

2) Sin is NOT SOMETHING A PERSON HAS, it is what people do!
    I don't sin anymore, therefore “I” perfect. (Ephesians 4:13-14)
    The HolySpirit on the inside, stops us from sinning. (1John 5:18)

3) SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW. (1John 3:4)
    Good then you have stopped transgressing God's law as well; huh?

4) Stop thinking about what sin can do to you.

5) Heb.10:26 For if we (Tim Kraft) sin wilfully after that we have received
    the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

6) What does that have to do with anything?
    Lying is deception! And deception is 'evil'!

(7) Only if you watched it fall out of someone's pocket!
    Let's a person drops some money and you run over and pick it up,
    they say give it back and you refuse; did you steal their money?

8) Do you suffer from amnesia? (Click Here) <–Fourth Post from top!

9) What the heck are you talking about ? ? ? Please explain yourself!

God bless

Ed: #1) Drop the labels and loose the anger and lets see if we can learn!

#2) How can someone do something they don't have? If Jesus took away your sin then you have no sin to give out!
    Apparently you still have sin. You should accept your forgiveness.

#3) Where there is no law there is no sin! Thats what I have been trying to get across to you.

#4) Jesus took my sin away, why would I worry about what sin can do to me? Those that believe in sin should be concerned about sin, not those who have accepted their forgiveness.

#5) Here we go again how could I sin wilfully if I have no sin?
    I have the knowledge of the truth (that Jesus took away our sin) that Jesus sacrificed for my sin and yours too if you accept.

#6) You missed it again Ed, I have no sin to think about. Jesus saved me from sin. You just won't listen.

#7) Believing that Jesus did not take away your sin is believing a lying, deceiving doctrine of man. Anything apart from the truth of God/Jesus is a lie!!

#8 I do not have amnesia as far as I know.

(9)I am glad to answer questions but please no repeats? TK

Hi Tim,

1) I eliminated anger out of my life long ago!(Col.3:8)
    I also killed the 'ego' long ago as well! (Eph.4:13)
    Do you ever get angry? (Please answer!)
    (James 1:23-24 / Psalm 18:25-28)

2) Sin is something you do! (1John 3:4)
    Do you posses transgression? (Answer Point #1 NOT THIS RHETORICAL QUESTION!)

3) By your logic: Cain was (according to Tim) completely innocent of committing sin when he killed his brother,
    because “The Law” had not been given until many years later; this is what you believe; right?

4) Hebrews 10:26 For if we (Tim Kraft) sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
    and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

5) You've proven that you don't have “A Faithful Spirit”! NOW YOU ARE UNDER LAW!
    Prob.11:13 A talebearer(Tim Kraft) revealeth secrets:
    but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
    I(Ed J) do have “A Faithful Spirit”: being “Perfect”,
    because I have been “Born Again” and no longer sin!(1John 5:18)

6) Matt.5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that
    thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and
    go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

7) Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 16 2010,00:01)
    Jesus is a lie!!
    Why do you say this lie?

8) I have discussed Point #8 at least twice now,
    yet you ask it again as if it is new territory!

9) Are you saying that you are glad that I have been answering ‘your’ questions?
    PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION IN POINT #1, before your amnesia sets in again!

God bless

Ed: You said at #7 that I said,…”Jesus is a lie” when if anyone cares to observe your cunning and trickery they look at Nov 16th when I wrote at the end of my #7:

Anything apart from the truth of God/Jesus is a lie!!

You couldn't be so low as to purposely twist what I said so you must be grammatically stupid. The / was intended to join both God & Jesus as one. You see I wasn't really stopping the one sentence and starting a new one. Do you understand now?

Thank you for each luciferian comment directed toward me. Jesus said if they call the head of the house Beelzebub how much more its members. TK
    ——————————————————————————–

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,06:16)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,03:04)
    Hi Tim,

Do you 'think' the world is without sin now?

Ed: According to the scriptures that you say you believe the answer is YES–YES–YES–YES—YES—YES—YES—YES–

TK

Hi Tim,

Then why are people still killing each other, especially muslims? (1John 3:15)

Ed: You show me where killing is a sin …

TK

Hi Tim,

Here is a video on 'New Age Philosophy'
        tell me of you agree with this garbage!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I have gone 30 years on my own at home with God/Jesus learning unindoctrinated truth. You have placed a label on me that I know nothing of nor do I care to know. Mens doctrines that have been created by jumping all over the Bible including the old testament that is non-effective in this day, to make multiple scriptures say what they beleive to be the truth. This type of learning or searching for truth causes much confusion.

If a person decides to make Jesus lord of his truth he cuts through an amazing amount of other peoples beliefs. You quote me sciptures from all over the Bible to form and confirm your beliefs. You have chosen this way to your truth. That is not my choice of ways for truth nor is your truth aligned with my truth. I direct my thoughts to Jesus. I find that the laws that mankind were following and the prophesies

of the prophets were all leading up to and talking about the day of the lord, Jesus. They talked of the jubilee that was to come where everyone started relations with God, debt free. Jesus cleansed us, ordained us, perfected us and gave us the Kingdom, no debt. Praise Jesus forever. Thy Kingdom come thy (new) will be done in earth and heaven. The day of the lord, Jesus was coming as a bright light

from heaven and the voice of the Archangel, the trump of God, Jesus. His words of life will burn away the dead chaff and leave the good seed. The sabbath rest of God was to come when Jesus came, fulfilled all righteousness, saved us from all sin and or every transgression, gave us the truth, rested with God and said now you enter into my rest. The old testament prophets are a composite of confirmations of Jesus, the prince of peace bringing Gods Kingdom of peace, love and Joy to the earth for mankind. David described the blessedness of the man unto whom God imputeth righteousness WITHOUT WORKS saying blessed are they whose INIQUITIES ARE FORGIVEN AND WHOSE SINS ARE COVERED, BLESSED S THE MAN TO WHOM THE LORD WILL NOT IMPUTE SIN!! at Romans4:6,

V13 The promise, to Abraham and his seed, was not through the law, but through the righteousness of FAITH!! V14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise of no effect. Because the law worketh WRATH: for WHERE NO LAW IS, THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION.

Romans3:21 But NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW is manifested being witnessed or testified to from the law and the prophets.
    Rom.6:14 You are not under law but under grace—-v11—reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin—
    Romans 8:2–the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus, hath made us free from the law of sin and death…

Ed, I could quote thousands of scriptures and they won't change your mindset. If you choose to follow the law of sin and death, do so. These are my chosen opinions. Im not going to stoop to your level of calling demeaning names or calling your way wrong. Your way to God is right for you. Everybody has their own path to enlightenment. The Bible has life and death in it (God said I set before you life and death or good and evil) Its up to us to either life/enlightenment or evil/death/darkness. God has blessed those who choose life. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 17 2010,21:32)
    Ed:

If a person decides to make Jesus lord of his truth he cuts through an amazing amount of other peoples beliefs. You quote me sciptures from all over the Bible to form and confirm your beliefs. You have chosen this way to your truth. That is not my choice of ways for truth nor is your truth aligned with my truth. I direct my thoughts to Jesus. I find that the laws that mankind were following and the prophesies

TK

Hi Tim,

Did you watch the video? Is that closer to 'your truth'?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

I have gone 30 years on my own at home with God/Jesus learning unindoctrinated truth. You have placed a label on me that I know nothing of nor do I care to know. Mens doctrines that have been created by jumping all over the Bible including the old testament that is non-effective in this day, to make multiple scriptures say what they beleive to be the truth. This type of learning or searching for truth causes much confusion.

TK

Hi Tim,

You give long speeches with little or no scriptural backing.
    Do you believe this is a more effective way?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

I could quote thousands of scriptures and they won't change your mindset. If you choose to follow the law of sin and death, do so. These are my chosen opinions. Im not going to stoop to your level of calling demeaning names or calling your way wrong. Your way to God is right for you. Everybody has their own path to enlightenment. The Bible has life and death in it (God said I set before you life and death or good and evil) Its up to us to either life/enlightenment or evil/death/darkness. God has blessed those who choose life.

TK

Hi Tim,

It might be a better method to discuss scripture,
    because your speeches are the usual rederick.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I agree, no more rhetoric! Please comment on each one of these scriptures!

1) Rom3:20….Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin, V21…but now, the righteousness of God WITHOUT THE LAW, is manifested…
    V28….therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW.

2)Romans4:14….for if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, V15…because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

3)Rom6:14…for sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not UNDER THE LAW but under grace…

4)Rom7:6….but now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter….

5) om8:2….for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death…

6) Rom.10:10….for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness….no works….believeth unto righteousness….believeth!!!

7) Here is Paul on sinners. 1Cor.6:9…Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived neither forincators, nor
    idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, v10….nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drundards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

V11…..AND SUCH WERE SOME OF YOU; BUT; BUT; BUT YE ARE WASHED, BUT YE ARE SANCTIFIED, BUT YE ARE JUSTIFIED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, AN BY THE SPIRIT OF OUR GOD!!!!!!!

NOT BY GOOD WORKS OR KIND DEEDS!!! All was done by Christ Jesus. Its by faith in him doing the works for us or we don't have it. I await your scriptural rebuttal. No more rhetoric! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account