Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 12 2010,20:30)
    Georg:

Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29

TK

Hi Tim,

This is the fourth time I asked you this, and you have yet to answer…

Do you 'think' the world is without sin now?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,03:04)

Georg:

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: According to the scriptures that you say you believe the answer is YES–YES–YES–YES—YES—YES—YES—YES–

-YES!!!!Jesus saved us from sin. Jesus took away our sin. Jesus took away our wrong thinking that we were in sin. Jesus enlightened us to the fact that there is no more sin. I

will not deny the lord Jesus Christ nor will I change what he said or did, to fit my definition of what sin is!!! If you actually knew what sin is you would agree. But you have just listened

to other preachers and religious talkers that have never said what sin really is, they have never provided a list of sins, because sin is not an action. They just dance around the

issue as though evil works is sin. You have never once gone and looked at where the word sin was first used. You, like most others have puked out lies about sin having never really

understanding what sin is.
    If God and Jesus say there is no sin then I say there is no sin. If God says that Jesus took away the sin of the world

then it is gone. How dare you say otherwise!!! How could you flagrantly deny all the scriptures from God. Go ahead and live in

sin and see what it gets you. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:11)

Georg:

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: According to the scriptures that you say you believe the answer is YES–YES–YES–YES—YES—YES—YES—YES–

TK

Hi Tim,

Then why are people still killing each other, especially muslims? (1John 3:15)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,06:16)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:11)

Georg:

TK

Hi Tim,

TK

Hi Tim,

Then why are people still killing each other, especially muslims? (1John 3:15)

Ed: You show me where killing is a sin and I will show you where the gods you follow in the old testament supposedly sent warriors in to towns and villages and kill women,

children, animals and stole all their possessions. And they were supposed to be under a law that said, thou shalt not kill! Is killing a sin when dressed in a uniform? Is killing a sin if

someone breaks into your house at night with a gun? What if no gun? Thou shalt not kill doesn't mean animals and bugs does it? TK

Baker
    Participant

Georg: Wow, you got me georg. I don't know what to say. I'll just try a couple of scriptures:  PLEASE HEAR THEM!!

1) Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5——If Jesus didn't take away your sin, you are in sin and God can't dwell in sin—

2) Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26—-If one says there is still sin that would be denying the truth.

3) Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29

4) we have been made free from sin…Rom6:18…..for those that believe, how about you Georg?

5) now, being made free from sin…Rom6:22….

6) …ANYONE (even Georg) that commiteth (abides in or agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin John8:34…

7) whosoever is born of God, sinneth not….1John5:18…

8) Jesus himself said,….”now ye are clean (of sin) through the words I speak…John15:3

There are many more but if you choose to not believe that you are free from sin, that is you right to choose. But it denies what Christ did for you. You might do well to leave the book of Revelation and read the gospels of God through Jesus. There if you want to, you can choose to find salvation from sin. Being saved and cleansed from sin is step 1 in finding God. Bless you, TK

Tim

It appears to me that you pick and choose, the scriptures I gave you are quite plain in what they say.
    Btw, they are not from the book of Revelation; 1 JOHN.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,06:43)

Ed:

You show me where killing is a sin

TK

Hi Tim,

Do ‘you’ NOT read “The Bible” verses I Post for you; Tim Kraft?
    1John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and
    ye know that NO murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Ed J
    Participant

Learn from islam ALL LIES

bodhitharta
    Participant

ED,

You have run from every question you are a false witness and you have gone far astray

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 12 2010,04:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 11 2010,22:52)
    Hi Terraricca,

To learn from islam 'ALL LIES'

1) 72 black eyed virgins
    2) and 300 boy slaves.

God bless

Can you show me this in the Quran or are you again making thngs up? If it is not in the Quran it is not Islam it is simply a writing without authority

Hi Everyone,

For the reader's sake:
    I(Ed J) no longer Post directly to BD, nor answer his postulating questions,
    because BD continues to make outrageous personal attacks
    which go ignored by the owner of this site.

Baker
    Participant

Tim, you are mistaken. It is not that we are completly without sin, it is that sin is not imputed to us….We are under grace and not under the old testament law. Jesus gave us the great commandments and we are under His blood in the New Covenant….

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

tk

i also have read in scripture that we have to love each other,this is a commandment not a request with the answer could be yes or no it had to yes and performed.because this is sinning.

also since Christ say to obey him and fallow his example so is Paul,and what abode living according to the spirit ?
    and what about doing and fallow a sinful nature to recieve dead??

the grace is true is a gift ,but it is a conditional grace ……not a grace to be reckon with.it would mean you disregard the sacrifice of the son of God.

and so on……….
    YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOUR VIEWS I THINK WHAT YOU SAY?

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,11:41)
    Can you show me this in the Quran or are you again making thngs up? If it is not in the Quran it is not Islam it is simply a writing without authority[/quote]
    Hi Everyone,

ED,

You have run from every question you are a false witness and you have gone far astray

I don't even watch the videos anymore since they are based in dishonesty and you cannot stand on your own two feet

When you want to know the truth perhaps you will man up to the conversation.

Ed J
    Participant

Learn from islam ALL LIES.

For the reader's sake:
    I(Ed J) no longer Post directly to BD, nor answer his postulating questions,
    because BD continues to make outrageous personal attacks
    which go ignored by the owner of this site.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,08:00)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: I don't know why you use my complete name each time you are making a point but you ask me not to reveal your last name and just use J or Jay. I have honored that, so maybe you could just use Tim or TK, please.

As I stated before if a person has peace, love and joy in his heart/mind there is no place for hate and murder. You can't have love in your heart and murder in your mind at the same time. So if you believe that Jesus cleansed us from all sin, and there is no sin in our hearts, how could one sin?

Also, in reference to sin you quote a scripture that doesn't say a word about sin! If you are going to use a scripture to make a point about sin, should you use a scripture that doesn't even use the word sin?
    Yet to this scripture I will say just as I said above, hate in ones heart, creates murder, inside first then outside. Sin is of the heart. Sin is a faulty judgement you make against yourself.
    You are the King of your Kingdom of God within. What you say goes pertaining to your Kingdom. If you judge and condemn yourself or others you will pay the price you set for the so called sin being judged. This is the power of the sons of God on earth. I recomend that we don't destroy our own selves with our God given ability! Self condemnation can be very destructive. Judge not, lest ye be judged. If you judge yourself in sin, then you are in sin by that judgment. If sin is in the heart of a person they will eventually manifest an action commensuate to the sin they hold in their heart. You can only love your brother as(while) you love yourself.

Thats why you can't have the love of God in your heart and sin. If there is love there is no sin!!!
    Its time to stop fighting for the right to be in sin. Doesn't that sound a bit foolish? TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 13 2010,07:42)

Georg: Wow, you got me georg. I don't know what to say. I'll just try a couple of scriptures:  PLEASE HEAR THEM!!

1) Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5——If Jesus didn't take away your sin, you are in sin and God can't dwell in sin—

2) Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26—-If one says there is still sin that would be denying the truth.

4) we have been made free from sin…Rom6:18…..for those that believe, how about you Georg?

6) …ANYONE (even Georg) that commiteth (abides in or agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin John8:34…

8) Jesus himself said,….”now ye are clean (of sin) through the words I speak…John15:3

There are many more but if you choose to not believe that you are free from sin, that is you right to choose. But it denies what Christ did for you. You might do well to leave the book of Revelation and read the gospels of God through Jesus. There if you want to, you can choose to find salvation from sin. Being saved and cleansed from sin is step 1 in finding God. Bless you, TK

Tim

It appears to me that you pick and choose, the scriptures I gave you are quite plain in what they say.

Georg

George: Its a pity that good people will fight for the right to have sin.

Do you really deny the scriptures…if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and (even more) cleanse us from all unrighteousness……and if we walk in light we have fellowship with him and his blood cleanseth us from all sin.
    Reverse V8…If we say we have no sin the truth is not in us….to…the truth is in us if we say we have no sin!

I can't help you make your own personal choice of what to believe. If you choose to hold fast to sin then sin is what you will have. That is your right. God Bless you, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,21:03)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2010,08:00)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

Ed: I don't know why you use my complete name each time you are making a point but you ask me not to reveal your last name and just use J or Jay. I have honored that, so maybe you could just use Tim or TK, please.

As I stated before if a person has peace, love and joy in his heart/mind there is no place for hate and murder. You can't have love in your heart and murder in your mind at the same time. So if you believe that Jesus cleansed us from all sin, and there is no sin in our hearts, how could one sin?

Also, in reference to sin you quote a scripture that doesn't say a word about sin! If you are going to use a scripture to make a point about sin, should you use a scripture that doesn't even use the word sin?
                                                                                  Yet to this scripture I will say just as I said above, hate in ones heart, creates murder, inside first then outside. Sin is of the heart. Sin is a faulty judgement you make against yourself.
    You are the King of your Kingdom of God within. What you say goes pertaining to your Kingdom. If you judge and condemn yourself or others you will pay the price you set for the so called sin being judged. This is the power of the sons of God on earth. I recomend that we don't destroy our own selves with our God given ability!                                                                             Self condemnation can be very destructive. Judge not, lest ye be judged. If you judge yourself in sin, then you are in sin by that judgment. If sin is in the heart of a person they will eventually manifest an action commensuate to the sin they hold in their heart. You can only love your brother as(while) you love yourself.

Thats why you can't have the love of God in your heart and sin. If there is love there is no sin!!!  
    Its time to stop fighting for the right to be in sin. Doesn't that sound a bit foolish? TK

Greetings Tim….. Do not reveal your displeasure with a mispronunciation or any form of emphasis on your full name as for it is an old trick employed by those seeking power in a debate or making sure you are fully focused on what they are saying ….simply because they are not interested in what you are saying…..take it from a seasoned debater and sales expert…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

theodore: Wow, I never heard of doing that. I have never intentionally done that. If you ask Ed he will tell you that at one point he requested his last name not be used. I have never been a salesperson. I am a self-employed business owner. I am not even really sure how to take what you wrote. It wasn't unkind, or was it? I am anything but a seasoned debater! TK

JustAskin
    Participant

Tim Kraft,

If you register your online name as 'Tim Kraft' then everyone has a right to call you by that name or a non-indecent contraction or by initials or by another name you suggest.

Any name not published by you or acceptable in shortended form is subject to labelled as abuse.

It seems that Edj did not give you permission to use a name not published by him, is not a shortened or initialized version of his name…and that he has asked you to dissist from using.

If i were able, i would give you a block…i cannot, however, but i csn recommend to 'Heaven' that it be done so.

If Edj complains again, then it what i have said will be so.

Again, Edj and anyone can use your name as registered, 'Tim Kraft', or 'tk' as you suggest, or 'tim', 'timk', 'tkraft'…, or even, derogatory-wise, 'krafty' for the odd post.

If you do not wish to be called 'Tim Kraft' then please re-register on HeavenNet with another, more acceptable name, and this time, think of how it may be 'misused'.

Posting Edj's other names is publishing 'personal' information and is illegal.

You are warned
    [Moderator]

Edj, please inform 'Heaven' or 't8' of this invasion if privacy and copy this post to him/them also.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2010,02:00)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,01:28)
    Ed: It is painfully obvious that you have to much public exposure with these contrary doctrines and beliefs to change or accept the truth. I could quote scriptures all day long from the new testament…
    TK

Hi Tim,

Matt.7:2 For with what judgment ye(Tim Kraft) judge, ye shall be judged:
    and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again
    Rom:2:3: And thinkest thou this, O (Tim Kraft) man, that judgest them which
    do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Just for the record: I could care less if my name is used when being addressed.

If you will notice below Ed had begun to insert my name into scripture as though it was a personal statement from God. That was my only intended request. Lets let it be. He can write as he wishes.

I don't care. It matters not. I will not use Eds initials or last name or middle name or whatever upsets this site. My intention is to completely follow the rules. TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 13 2010,21:36)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 13 2010,07:42)

Tim

Georg

George: Its a pity that good people will fight for the right to have sin.

Do you really deny the scriptures…if we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and (even more) cleanse us from all unrighteousness……and if we walk in light we have fellowship with him and his blood cleanseth us from all sin.
    Reverse V8…If we say we have no sin the truth is not in us….to…the truth is in us if we say we have no sin!

I can't help you make your own personal choice of what to believe. If you choose to hold fast to sin then sin is what you will have. That is your right. God Bless you, TK

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SCRIPTURE BACKWARDS, YOU READ IT BACKWARDS.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account