Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 16 2010,22:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2010,12:58)
    This should make for a more lively thread!

Kingdom of the Antichrist:  Part 1 of 17 through Part 9 of 17…

Enjoy!

Why would you think that this nonesense should make for an interesting thread?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Did you watch the videos? (Prob.18:13)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2010,19:46)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 16 2010,22:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2010,12:58)
    This should make for a more lively thread!

Kingdom of the Antichrist:  Part 1 of 17 through Part 9 of 17…

Enjoy!

Why would you think that this nonesense should make for an interesting thread?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Did you watch the videos? (Prob.18:13)

Yes, half way.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Why did you call this topic nonsense?
    Don't you think people should be informed?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2010,15:16)
    Hi Georg,

Ed

People are already confused enough, why add to the confusion.

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Look:

bodhitharta
    Participant

Look:

bodhitharta
    Participant

Look:

terraricca
    Participant

bod

you learn trough pictures ?
    not by reading the Koran??

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 26 2010,11:10)
    bod

Pierre

So what do you object to in the Holy Quran?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 26 2010,19:21)

bod

Pierre

bod

you did not answer my questions ,and i do not look forward to be interrogated,

if you feel that the Koran has something better to offer that the scriptures say so and show it ,

since you know both,so you can highlighted for me

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 20 2010,07:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2010,15:16)
    Hi Georg,

Ed

People are already confused enough, why add to the confusion.

Georg

Hi Georg,

This thread is going to help to remove the confusion!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Antichrist, False Prophet & The Mahdi in prophecy 1/12-6/12

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Antichrist, False Prophet & The Mahdi in prophecy 7/12-12/12

Enjoy!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

It is the choice of each individual to accept certain Bible teaching or reject it. If you align with this teaching you have aligned with death and destruction.

The God of love represented by Jesus Christ and Jesus the prince of peace are not going to come to destroy their creation, humanity.

Fools and blind guides attempt to lead us astray into death camps, torture, killing and so on. If you choose to follow their lying doctrines then go ahead.

The war we are in is a war for truth in the mind. We do not fight against flesh and blood, brothers and sisters, we fight utube deceivers, rulers of the dark religions of this world, wicked words/doctrines spirits in high religious places.

The God of love represented by Jesus and his son Jesus the prince of peace are not going to come to kill mankind!!! Mankind that has refused to hear the peaceful truth is killing itself. Sickness and disease are taking care of that!

I truly pitty anyone that accepts that utube teaching as a truth from God. TK

Baker
    Participant

Ed! Since Georg listed to some of the tape I will not even bother. In all of this confusion Jesus will come and strike all nations. This is what it says in

Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

This world is not righteous at all, and these Scriptures tell uss what is to come……Peace and love Irene

It is storming here and I need to get of the computer…..

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 26 2010,14:40)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 26 2010,19:21)

bod

Pierre

bod

you did not answer my questions ,and i do not look forward to be interrogated,

if you feel that the Koran has something better to offer that the scriptures say so and show it ,

since you know both,so you can highlighted for me

Pierre

They offer the same thing because they are sent down by the One and Only God. The message:

Submit to God in heart, soul and mind and come to God in Peace.

The Bible and the Quran agree: There is One God and no one else besides HIM there was no God before HIM and there will be no other God formed

God promised Israel a Messiah and delivered with Jesus Christ who is a man approved of by God. Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel

But this is how others were invited:

Matthew 22:1-14

1And Jesus answering, again spake to them in similes, saying,
    2`The reign of the heavens was likened to a man, a king, who made marriage-feasts for his son,
    3and he sent forth his servants to call those having been called to the marriage-feasts, and they were not willing to come.
    4`Again he sent forth other servants, saying, Say to those who have been called: Lo, my dinner I prepared, my oxen and the fatlings have been killed, and all things [are] ready, come ye to the marriage-feasts;
    5and they, having disregarded [it], went away, the one to his own field, and the other to his merchandise;
    6and the rest, having laid hold on his servants, did insult and slay [them].
    7`And the king having heard, was wroth, and having sent forth his soldiers, he destroyed those murderers, and their city he set on fire;
    8then saith he to his servants, The marriage-feast indeed is ready, and those called were not worthy,
    9be going, then, on to the cross-ways, and as many as ye may find, call ye to the marriage-feasts.
    10`And those servants, having gone forth to the ways, did gather all, as many as they found, both bad and good, and the marriage-feast apartment was filled with those reclining.
    11`And the king having come in to view those reclining, saw there a man not clothed with clothing of the marriage-feast,
    12and he saith to him, Comrade, how didst thou come in hither, not having clothing of the marriage-feast? and he was speechless.
    13`Then said the king to the ministrants, Having bound his feet and hands, take him up and cast forth to the outer darkness, there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth;
    14for many are called, and few chosen.'

and again:

Luke 14:17-24 (New International Version) 17At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, 'Come, for everything is now ready.'
    18″But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, 'I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.'
    19″Another said, 'I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I'm on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.'
    20″Still another said, 'I just got married, so I can't come.'
    21″The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.'
    22″ 'Sir,' the servant said, 'what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.'
    23″Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full. 24I tell you, not one of those men who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.' “

terraricca
    Participant

bod

you say;;They offer the same thing because they are sent down by the One and Only God. The message

then why was the Koran added ?since there was already the word of the only true God ?

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2010,05:53)
    bod

you say;;They offer the same thing because they are sent down by the One and Only God. The message

then why was the Koran added  ?since there was already the word of the only true God ?

Pierre

Have you asked the same question about the New Testament?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 27 2010,16:54)

bod

then why was the Koran added  ?since there was already the word of the only true God ?

Pierre

bod

yea ,you do not answer questions,you only ask them,

you have so no knowledge,on the bible or the Koran,

and if you have any,you will not beable to defend it,

ALL YOUR SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE IS BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD NEVER MEET PEOPLE THAT ARE VERSE IN THE KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE

WELL YOU ARE A SEPTIC IGNORANT.

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2010,11:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 27 2010,16:54)

bod

Pierre

bod

yea ,you do not answer questions,you only ask them,

you have so no knowledge,on the bible or the Koran,

and if you have any,you will not beable to defend it,

ALL YOUR SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE IS BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD NEVER MEET PEOPLE THAT ARE VERSE IN THE KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE

WELL YOU ARE A SEPTIC IGNORANT.

Pierre

You didn't answer the question because you didn't realize that the question you asked me was already answered. You accepted the New Testament but you accepted the Old Testament as well but somehow you put them in the same identification, Why?

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account