Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 01 2009,05:27)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,13:21)

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 01 2009,04:31)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 01 2009,03:37)

Quote (thethinker @ July 31 2009,11:05)
    WorshippingJesus said:

BD claimed that Mohammad was a prophet that had words to correct Jesus and the scriptures.

WJ,
    Can you direct me to where Bd said this. Bd faults me for saying that Christ's teachings were prepatory to Paul and that Paul's teachings are new covenant. If Bd says that Mohammad had to correct Jesus then where does Bd get off faulting me?

thinker

Hi Jack

BD denies Jesus own words that he would die and rise again and he gets his info from the Koran which teaches that Jesus didn't die but God saved him.

More than once he has said that the Koran corrects the scriptural errors.

WJ

Yeah! I forgot that. So Bd puts Mohammad's words above Jesus' words but faults me for saying that we should leave the “elementary doctrines” of Christ and embrace Paul's new covenant teachings. ???

There are a lot of people here who should be busy taking the beam out of their own eye and leave their brother to God.

thinker

I don't put Muhammad's words over Christ, for one thing Muhammad doesn't speak in the Quran he is being spoken to it is The Holy Angel Gabriel that is reciting the Quran to Muhammad.

You cannot find me a Quote in the entire Quran that Muhammad said because he received the Quran not delivered it.

Paul actually advances agenda's never taught by Christ Jesus but I have said before if that was his mission then so be it, God knows what is best.

I have said that Paul was trying to advance Christianity by any means whether truthful or deceitfully and Paul agrees with what I am saying because I got the scriptures to back it up from his own writings.

Hi BD

Yes of course he would say Gabriel gave them to him to add validity to his own lies, because no Angel of God would preach against the Revelation of Paul and Jesus and if he did Paul said let him be accursed!

No Angel of God would tell the followers of the True God to kill their enemies until only the Islamic faith remains!

If an Angel appeared to Mohammad it was satan who appears as an Angel of light!

WJ

Paul said Jesus became a curse for us then says

1 Corinthians 12:2-4 (King James Version)

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 (King James Version)

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

But wait Paul also declares:

Romans 9:2-4 (King James Version)

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Now he calls Jesus cursed because he was hanged from a tree
    and then declares that saying Jesus is cursed is not of the spirit of God. Now, did Jesus commit a sin worthy of death?

But Paul believes by putting everyone in the wrong God's mercy will abound

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

KangarooJack
    Participant

bodhitharta said:

Paul said Jesus became a curse for us then says…

You say Paul was a deceiver and a liar. Why would you invoke him?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Why do you wish to display your ignorance of the ways of God and yet try to teach?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 01 2009,05:47)
    bodhitharta said:

Paul said Jesus became a curse for us then says…

You say Paul was a deceiver and a liar. Why would you invoke him?

thinker

Isn't all testimony allowed to prove or disprove something?

Must we believe whatever we read according to the understanding of someone else?

The Word of God is sharper than any two edged sword do you know what that means?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You cannot align Paul with Jesus in God till you are submitted to the Lordship of Jesus.
    You wave the sword around but only cut yourself.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 01 2009,09:09)
    Hi BD,
    You cannot align Paul with Jesus in God till you are submitted to the Lordship of Jesus.
    You wave the sword around but only cut yourself.

Then why are you bleeding?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The blood is on your glasses.
    you deny the Son of God.

karmarie
    Participant

Jesus never said his people on earth would be known by what book they follow or apostle they believed in. He said we will know them by their fruits. In weather they loved God his father with all their heart and loved their neighbour as themselves. Out of all of the apostles and prophets and appearances, weather true or false in their words and teachings , only one is said to have come down from God, was hidden but revealed, and was killed, then risen, and will come again. His words should take precedance over all others. Because he is above all others. He is the son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

amen and welcome km

karmarie
    Participant

Thankyou nick.

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 01 2009,10:17)
    Jesus never said his people on earth would be known by what book they follow or apostle they believed in. He said we will know them by their fruits. In weather they loved God his father with all their heart and loved their neighbour as themselves. Out of all of the apostles and prophets and appearances, weather true or false in their words and teachings , only one is said to have come down from God, was hidden but revealed, and was killed, then risen, and will come again. His words should take precedance over all others. Because he is above all others. He is the son of God.

This post came right on time and I thank you so much,

There are many here that have been so helpful lately but this post put it all together for me. I will even read the Quran for myself now because all I really know is that Jesus was sent by God, I said he was God but now that I think about it, I read something from thinker that said “Godwasn't Jesus” and then it hit me that it's not like a layer as I thought but although the truth of God is like an onion God is not Jesus so I am a little confused but what you wrote showed me the point that I always felt to be important to follow Jesus and now I wil say as if he was our father although only God is our father maybe that's what the pope is saying and doing, trying to be like a father figure.

I don't reject the Pope because it doesn't seem to make sense but I am going to study these things further because like the Muslim here said Jesus forgave sins befor ethe cross so that is important to think about

karmarie
    Participant

Hi everlasting. I have not read the quran. I will only read the bible. Dont read too much, it just gets all confusing . Trust me on that. I started reading the Quran but found it hard to understand, I read mailings from religeons , magazines, and books after books and then there was Ronald Weinland books and I didnt know what on earth to believe. I was so horribly lost. I thought id never find my way back. God is not confusing. Clear the clutter and keep it simple. Everything we really need is in the bible, and in our hearts, and all around us.

Here ….

https://heavennet.net/writings/index.html

is some excellent reading. I printed the whole lot out and couldnt put some of it down. Peace and love.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 01 2009,02:31)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2009,00:31)

Quote (Gene @ July 28 2009,03:54)
    WJ……… Trinitarian “Christianity”, can not boast either, look at all the murders and tortures , they have committed in history all in the name of Jesus. Even in our modern times murdering between them selves, example (Ireland ).  If we are of GOD we are different then all and a new creation, moved by the love of GOD in US, no longer able to Hate. There are those of Islam and true Christainity who are moved by Love and abhor violence of any kind. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

Greetings WJ….. When we consider the fact that all the Abramic rooted faiths have violence,murder and warfare throughout their writings….A wise person should consider the purpose of this literature and gleen the Godly influence from the writings if any…And let us not forget the promises God made to Abraham which carried to his seed which was Isaac and Ishmael….and is still being regenerated today…

Tj,
    The scripture is unambiguous that no promise came through Ishmael. None whatsoever.

thinker

Greetings TT……. The promise made to Abram that from his loins will come many nations and thay will be great constitutes my assertion and….Ishmael was the son of Hagar the concubine of whom Abram was the father at the behest of Sarah…

karmarie
    Participant

Everlasting, sorry I think I should explain myself more. Getting tired last night. I have never read the Quran I tried to but found it difficult to understand, and I feel that the problem is in translation. Many believe it is better left in its original arabic. I dont believe we were even meant to read it. That it is for them only .I learnt about Islam through going on Muslim websites, where it is explained in a way I could understand. I also watched documentarys and listened to their music. I look up to them as if they are are a guide, who have something I can learn from. Likewise, theres things they can learn from us. Like pieces of a puzzle, put together. But for them, in taking the pieces, not to lose the original. I feel Muslims dont need to change who they are. They need to keep their prayer, their mosques, music, prayer, turbans, beards, their submission to God, and humbleness and morals. It is beutifull it is who they are and all they have to do is embrace Jesus (Isa) the son of God and that is all, while we have to embrace true Islam, submission to God, and together we can conquer so much, but in our own unique ways.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The god of islam is not the God of Israel.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,06:51)
    Hi,
    The god of islam is not the God of Israel.

Then you should inform the Christian Arabs because they call the God of Israel “ALLAH”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The God of Israel is not of politics and hostility and subversion of the proven servants of God

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,07:47)
    Hi BD,
    The God of Israel is not of politics and hostility and subversion of the proven servants of God

So you think that these servants can be subversive of the Law and covenants of God Himself?

Also, you say God is not a God of Politics, Israel is a Nation all nations have politics

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Your opinions of them are distorted by your love of falsehood.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Is your hope to unite the body of Christ with Islam?

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account