Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    There is a way that seems right in the eyes of men but ends in death.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,14:52)
    Hi BD,
    There is a way that seems right in the eyes of men but ends in death.

Yes, like you self-righteouness it seems right to you but it is rather ugly showing no mercy and a lack of compassion when you were told to LOVE

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Not love what is evil.
    Your religion is not of God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,15:03)
    Hi BD,
    Not love what is evil.
    Your religion is not of God.

Love your enemies and Judge no man, Do you know what evil is enough to judge what it is:

Jude 1
    9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    WE are to pull down speculations.
    This has no other basis

karmarie
    Participant

I dont beieve Isalm is a religeon of terror. Sure, you get a few fanatics but If I recall correctly, terrorism started in Ireland with the IRA. Does that make all Irish Catholics terrorists?

I was raised as a Christian. A couple of years ago I followed Islam, because I was led to it as part of my journey. Everything has a reason. I never became a muslim because of a few differences of opinion (I have differences of opinion with christianity too) but it doesnt change how I feel about Islam. I learnt so much from it. Id never experinced anything like it in my life, And I thank God. Because it really did change me.

Muslims are wrongly persecuted. They are victimised. It is heartbreaking. Iraq, Gaza, Afghanistan, Gontonomo, to name a few. I can easily see who the playground bullies are and it isnt the muslims. They are beutifull humble and wise people. Seeing them suffer as they do makes me cry. It makes me angry.

What amazes me is that these peoples faith just gets stronger.Through their tears and suffering they keep on praying to God.I think theres alot of people that should start to get pretty scared. Because God is watching.

Theres an interesting thing in the bible.

'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
    That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
    Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
    Your young men shall see visions,
    Your old men shall dream dreams .

Do a google…….. dreams and visions of Jesus……. Jesus is where and with who?

Hug to you bodhitharta

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ July 28 2009,03:54)
    WJ……… Trinitarian “Christianity”, can not boast either, look at all the murders and tortures , they have committed in history all in the name of Jesus. Even in our modern times murdering between them selves, example (Ireland ).  If we are of GOD we are different then all and a new creation, moved by the love of GOD in US, no longer able to Hate. There are those of Islam and true Christainity who are moved by Love and abhor violence of any kind. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

Greetings WJ….. When we consider the fact that all the Abramic rooted faiths have violence,murder and warfare throughout their writings….A wise person should consider the purpose of this literature and gleen the Godly influence from the writings if any…And let us not forget the promises God made to Abraham which carried to his seed which was Isaac and Ishmael….and is still being regenerated today…

KangarooJack
    Participant

karmarie said:

Muslims are wrongly persecuted.

How are Muslims “persecuted?”

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2009,00:31)

WJ……… Trinitarian “Christianity”, can not boast either, look at all the murders and tortures , they have committed in history all in the name of Jesus. Even in our modern times murdering between them selves, example (Ireland ).  If we are of GOD we are different then all and a new creation, moved by the love of GOD in US, no longer able to Hate. There are those of Islam and true Christainity who are moved by Love and abhor violence of any kind. IMO

Greetings WJ….. When we consider the fact that all the Abramic rooted faiths have violence,murder and warfare throughout their writings….A wise person should consider the purpose of this literature and gleen the Godly influence from the writings if any…And let us not forget the promises God made to Abraham which carried to his seed which was Isaac and Ishmael….and is still being regenerated today…

Tj,
    The scripture is unambiguous that no promise came through Ishmael. None whatsoever.

thinker

Quote (karmarie @ July 31 2009,07:58)
    I dont beieve Isalm is a religeon of terror. Sure, you get a few fanatics but If I recall correctly, terrorism started in Ireland with the IRA. Does that make all Irish Catholics terrorists?

I was raised as a Christian. A couple of years ago I followed Islam, because I was led to it as part of my journey. Everything has a reason. I never became a muslim because of a few differences of opinion (I have differences of opinion with christianity too) but it doesnt change how I feel about Islam. I learnt so much from it. Id never experinced anything like it in my life, And I thank God. Because it really did change me.

Muslims are wrongly persecuted. They are victimised. It is heartbreaking. Iraq, Gaza, Afghanistan, Gontonomo, to name a few. I can easily see who the playground bullies are and it isnt the muslims. They are beutifull humble and wise people. Seeing them suffer as they do makes me cry.  It makes me angry.

What amazes me is that these peoples faith just gets stronger.Through their tears and suffering they keep on praying to God.I think theres alot of people that should start to get pretty scared. Because God is watching.

Theres an interesting thing in the bible.  

'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
    That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
    Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
    Your young men shall see visions,
    Your old men shall dream dreams .

Do a google…….. dreams and visions of Jesus……. Jesus is where and with who?

Hug to you bodhitharta

Hi karmarie

No one here is attacking BD. This thread is attacking the false teachings of the Koran and the fact that BD says that the Koran is greater than the Scriptures.

More than once BD has claimed that we Christians are going to hell for not believing what he says.

BD claimed that Mohammad was a prophet that had words to correct Jesus and the scriptures.

So I went to check out what the Koran does say and found out what I already expected.

The Koran incites violence angainst what it calls infidels or unbelievers which are defined as those who do not follow the Islamic faith or Allah, Mohammad and the Koran.

So as far as Muslims being a peaceful people, I will let God be the Judge of that, but according to the Koran if they Love their enemies and not hate them then they are betraying their own faith.

Wolves can come in sheeps clothing!

BD attacks the Holy Scriptures and denies the truth therein that Jesus died and was buried and raised again for our sins.

That means that he is not a True Biblical Christian!

WJ

Quote (theodorej @ July 31 2009,08:31)

Hi T

Read the NT and show me how any of the Apostles who are the founders of “True Chistianity” incites any violence or evil against other but in fact are to love their enemies!

Your broad view that all Abrahamic faiths have violence murder and warfare are during the dispinsation of the Law and the Prophets.

So blame YHWH for that if you will, but the NT Christians and the New Covenant has nothing to do with violence, and those who committed violence against their brothers or enemies were not directed by God nor following Jesus, or the Apostles teachings were they.

Now look at the present day writtings of the Koran and what teaching it has towards those who are not of the Islamic faith and tell me if you think that has anything to do with Biblical Christianity?

WJ

Quote (thethinker @ July 31 2009,10:31)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 01 2009,00:31)

Tj,
    The scripture is unambiguous that no promise came through Ishmael. None whatsoever.

thinker

Hi Jack

Exactly, and it is pretty obvious when you look at the evidence of the descendants in the middle east!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said:

BD claimed that Mohammad was a prophet that had words to correct Jesus and the scriptures.

WJ,
    Can you direct me to where Bd said this. Bd faults me for saying that Christ's teachings were prepatory to Paul and that Paul's teachings are new covenant. If Bd says that Mohammad had to correct Jesus then where does Bd get off faulting me?

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ July 31 2009,11:05)
    WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,
    Can you direct me to where Bd said this. Bd faults me for saying that Christ's teachings were prepatory to Paul and that Paul's teachings are new covenant. If Bd says that Mohammad had to correct Jesus then where does Bd get off faulting me?

thinker

Hi Jack

BD denies Jesus own words that he would die and rise again and he gets his info from the Koran which teaches that Jesus didn't die but God saved him.

More than once he has said that the Koran corrects the scriptural errors.

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 01 2009,03:37)

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

BD denies Jesus own words that he would die and rise again and he gets his info from the Koran which teaches that Jesus didn't die but God saved him.

WJ

Yeah! I forgot that. So Bd puts Mohammad's words above Jesus' words but faults me for saying that we should leave the “elementary doctrines” of Christ and embrace Paul's new covenant teachings. ???

There are a lot of people here who should be busy taking the beam out of their own eye and leave their brother to God.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

WJ

I didn't say “correct” I said Clarifies, there is a big difference.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,13:15)

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

WJ

Hi BD

Wrong I will find it but you specifically said that the Koran corrects the errors in the Bible!

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 01 2009,04:31)

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

WJ

Yeah! I forgot that. So Bd puts Mohammad's words above Jesus' words but faults me for saying that we should leave the “elementary doctrines” of Christ and embrace Paul's new covenant teachings. ???

There are a lot of people here who should be busy taking the beam out of their own eye and leave their brother to God.

thinker

I don't put Muhammad's words over Christ, for one thing Muhammad doesn't speak in the Quran he is being spoken to it is The Holy Angel Gabriel that is reciting the Quran to Muhammad.

You cannot find me a Quote in the entire Quran that Muhammad said because he received the Quran not delivered it.

Paul actually advances agenda's never taught by Christ Jesus but I have said before if that was his mission then so be it, God knows what is best.

I have said that Paul was trying to advance Christianity by any means whether truthful or deceitfully and Paul agrees with what I am saying because I got the scriptures to back it up from his own writings.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,13:15)

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

WJ

Hi BD

Also if the Koran teaches against Jesus own teachings when he said he would die and rise again then mohammad and the Koran “corrects” him.

You believe the Koran over the scriptures and Jesus own words!

WJ

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,13:21)

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 01 2009,04:31)

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,

thinker

Hi Jack

WJ

thinker

I don't put Muhammad's words over Christ, for one thing Muhammad doesn't speak in the Quran he is being spoken to it is The Holy Angel Gabriel that is reciting the Quran to Muhammad.

You cannot find me a Quote in the entire Quran that Muhammad said because he received the Quran not delivered it.

Paul actually advances agenda's never taught by Christ Jesus but I have said before if that was his mission then so be it, God knows what is best.

I have said that Paul was trying to advance Christianity by any means whether truthful or deceitfully and Paul agrees with what I am saying because I got the scriptures to back it up from his own writings.

Hi BD

Yes of course he would say Gabriel gave them to him to add validity to his own lies, because no Angel of God would preach against the Revelation of Paul and Jesus and if he did Paul said let him be accursed!

No Angel of God would tell the followers of the True God to kill their enemies until only the Islamic faith remains!

If an Angel appeared to Mohammad it was satan who appears as an Angel of light!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account