Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Are you thinking of becoming a Jew?
    You quote their words often enough.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,17:00)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,06:44)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:18)
    It seems your “defense” of your stance on Islam is to simply hate it and try to stir up strife against it when your actual defense of your position on Christianity would be to show virtue and love and showing your grasp of the fine points of embracing God.

You got it. I hate anything that contradicts the Holy Scriptures found in the Bible.

Your confession that Islam shows love and virtue is not what the Koran teaches and the Bible does.

The love the Koran teaches is toward those who follow the Islamic faith and believe in Allah while at the same time it condemns all others as infidels and incites violence toward them. Christianity does not do that.

WJ

(3) It may be that Allah will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For Allah has power (over all things); And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.  
    (  سورة الممتحنة  , Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #7)

(1) And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.  
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #103)

HI BD

And how do those quotes line up with these…

The Qur’an Says that People of Other Religions are to be Violently Punished in This World

Allah himself fights against the unbelievers (9:30), “so why should Muslims not fight in his cause rather than in the cause of evil” (4:76)?

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know” (8:60)

Strive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites“, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.  (66:9, See also 9:73)

Muslims are to expect a reward in this life as well as the next (4:134), so it makes sense that unbelievers should be punished in this life as well:

…He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. For them is a penalty in the life of this world, but harder, truly, is the penalty of the Hereafter… (13:33:34)

Non-Muslims are to be fought until religion is only for Allah:

And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah(8:39 –

“Persecution” in this context means resistance to Islam – defined in the prior verse as an unwillingness to believe (see verse 38).  This passage was “revealed” following a battle that Muhammad deliberately provoked.  Verse 2:193 essentially says the same thing and was also “revealed” at a time when the Muslims were not under physical attack).

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,09:36)
    Hi BD,
    Are you thinking of becoming a Jew?
    You quote their words often enough.

Judaism is the bases of Christianity if you don't understand Judaism you cannot understand the truth about Christianity.

If WJ and thinker knew about Judaism they would not believe in a triune community of God beings.

By the way Jesus has already put his enemies under his feet as the Vatican is in Rome the same place that killed Christians more than anywhere and now it is The Christian empire so now Jesus has turned the Kingdom over to his Father in Islam

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,17:16)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,06:56)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:38)
    Islam says Jesus didn't die because that is what was revealed it clearly says they thought they killed him but they did not. Not even the authors of the Gospels say the same story. I believe these were honest men caught up in a tremendous moment but we do know for a fact according to the scriptures that when Jesus saw them after the fact he was hungry and ate Fish and honeycomb so his body was still very mortal.

As far as the corruption of the Bible the Bible itself declares the corruption citing “The lying pen of the scribes”

God Bless!

There you go again. Now you are claiming that the entire Bible is corrupt, not just Pauls letters and the book of Acts.

And again you exalt the Koran over the scritpures which came from an evil dictator who raped and mudered many in the name of a false God.

As far as the lying scribes quote, there is nothing that said the lying scribes were the writers of the scriptures.

The lying scribes can be those that were like Mohammad who didn't have anything to do with YHWH or his inspired words!

WJ

(9) Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: “We hear and we disobey”; and “Hear what is not Heard”; and “Ra'ina”; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: “What hear and we obey”; and “Do hear”; and “Do look at us”; it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.  
    (  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #46)

(11) But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.  
    (  سورة المائدة  , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #13)

Jeremiah 8:7-9 (King James Version)

7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.

8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Isaiah 59:12-14 (King James Version)

12For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

13In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Jeremiah 29:22-24 (King James Version)

23 Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

BD

Why do you continue to quote scriptures from a book you think is corrupt?

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,09:47)

Hi BD

Islam says Jesus didn't die because that is what was revealed it clearly says they thought they killed him but they did not. Not even the authors of the Gospels say the same story. I believe these were honest men caught up in a tremendous moment but we do know for a fact according to the scriptures that when Jesus saw them after the fact he was hungry and ate Fish and honeycomb so his body was still very mortal.

As far as the corruption of the Bible the Bible itself declares the corruption citing “The lying pen of the scribes”

God Bless!

There you go again. Now you are claiming that the entire Bible is corrupt, not just Pauls letters and the book of Acts.

And again you exalt the Koran over the scritpures which came from an evil dictator who raped and mudered many in the name of a false God.

As far as the lying scribes quote, there is nothing that said the lying scribes were the writers of the scriptures.

The lying scribes can be those that were like Mohammad who didn't have anything to do with YHWH or his inspired words!

WJ

(9) Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: “We hear and we disobey”; and “Hear what is not Heard”; and “Ra'ina”; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: “What hear and we obey”; and “Do hear”; and “Do look at us”; it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.  

(11) But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.  

7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.

8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

12For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

13In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

23 Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

BD

WJ

Because you have to accept its contents and in them you will find the truth.

Each attack you make against Islam is a blessing because you will only expose yourself.

You spoke about the sins of Muhammad, so tell me what sins of your are better sins?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    All have sinned.
    Be joined to the Holy One of God.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,17:59)

Hi BD

God Bless!

WJ

BD

WJ

Each attack you make against Islam is a blessing because you will only expose yourself.

You spoke about the sins of Muhammad, so tell me what sins of your are better sins?

BD

I don't claim to be an anointed Prophet who claims to have a revelation from God that is greater than the Torah an NT scriptures!

Does history speak of Jesus, Peter, John, Paul of committing rape, murders etc!

NT Christianity has nothing to do with Mohammad or Islam or Allah!

It is you and Islam that is exposed!

WJ

Hi BD

Jesus was without sin, so that makes him greater than Mohammad and all of Islam!

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,10:15)

Hi BD

God Bless!

WJ

BD

WJ

BD

I don't claim to be an anointed Prophet who claims to have a revelation from God that is greater than the Torah an NT scriptures!

Does history speak of Jesus, Peter, John, Paul of committing rape, murders etc!

NT Christianity has nothing to do with Mohammad or Islam or Allah!

It is you and Islam that is exposed!

WJ

You have no proof of anyone commiting rape and you know it and need I remind you of the Murderer Paul? Of course Paul was a murderer did you not know that? Even Peter cut the ear off a soldier you are only going to expost the truth so keep going.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,10:20)
    Hi BD

Jesus was without sin, so that makes him greater than Mohammad and all of Islam!

WJ

Does that make you greater than Muhammad?

Also, how does commiting sin make someone less than another when in fact repentence and faith in God makes one as if they never sinned. Don't be lost, believe!

How can you be a co-heir with Christ if your sins have not been as if they never were? You don't understand what even you believe but in Islam it is understood that THE Father of repentence is The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    What you say about God is true but Jesus is the door.

There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

You waste your precious time following false prophets.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,22:57)

Hi BD

WJ

Also, how does commiting sin make someone less than another when in fact repentence and faith in God makes one as if they never sinned. Don't be lost, believe!

How can you be a co-heir with Christ if your sins have not been as if they never were? You don't understand what even you believe but in Islam it is understood that THE Father of repentence is The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful

Actually, according to Jesus words yes…

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: (that includes Mohammad) “notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. Matt 11:11

Mohammad had nothing to do with the kingdom for he denied Jesus crucifixtion and his shed blood that only can remove sins.

There you go again, you are denying that Jesus is the “Monogenes, Only Son of God”.

Jesus was without sin and is now at the right hand of the Father.

Mohammad is still dead and has yet to be resurrected. Who is greater?

Yes of course allah loves his slaves, yet the Koran teaches to hate infidels and unbelievers who do not follow the Islamic faith, and it incites violence against them.

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,18:37)

Hi BD

WJ

Actually, according to Jesus words yes…

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: (that includes Mohammad) “notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. Matt 11:11

Mohammad had nothing to do with the kingdom for he denied Jesus crucifixtion and his shed blood that only can remove sins.

There you go again, you are denying that Jesus is the “Monogenes, Only Son of God”.

Jesus was without sin and is now at the right hand of the Father.

Mohammad is still dead and has yet to be resurrected. Who is greater?

Yes of course allah loves his slaves, yet the Koran teaches to hate infidels and unbelievers who do not follow the Islamic faith, and it incites violence against them.

WJ

Will Muhammad be resurrected and taught about Jesus as the people that died before Jesus was born all those thousands of years?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,15:28)
    Hi BD,
    What you say about God is true but Jesus is the door.

There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

You waste your precious time following false prophets.

To say “There is no other” Does that mean there never was any other or there will never be another? It sounds like that was a statement that was a valid present context.

You know how things change like when Jesus said he did not come to abolish the law and them Paul says the Law was abolished.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
    The Spirit does not speak of His own initiative but reminds us of the words of Jesus.
    But we warned about the plethora of false prophets that would follow the Son of God an you have fallen obediently behind one of those

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,19:34)
    Hi BD,
    The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
    The Spirit does not speak of His own initiative but reminds us of the words of Jesus.
    But we warned about the plethora of false prophets that would follow the Son of God an you have fallen obediently behind one of those

What does a false prophet say and what about the false teachers that were already present at that time according to the scriptures?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The fact that you follow a false prophet makes all other questions no longer relevant for you till you set it straight.
    Seek ye first the kingdom of God..

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,19:53)
    Hi BD,
    The fact that you follow a false prophet makes all other questions no longer relevant for you till you set it straight.

Why is Muhammad a false prophet?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:34)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,03:17)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 28 2009,17:35)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 27 2009,22:38)
    Now did you know Islam has no bishops or authoritive figures all are brethren and are equal in worship.

Really? Then who was Mohammad, and Sadaam Husein, and Osama Bin Laden?

Shall I go on?

WJ

Sadaam Husein was not a religious person.

Osama Bin Laden is radically religious and was taught by american military how to plot and strategize.

Muhammad was sent the revelation of The Quran.

Yes, you should go on as your list won't be as nearly as long as if I made one regarding Christian extremism but as I said that doesn't serve the wonderful Christian people here so I will resist the devil in that regard.

Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,03:17)
    Muhammad was sent the revelation of The Quran.

There it is, Muhammad was given the revelation of your religion. Who was this man?

Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages and caravans & planned 38 others

“I AM THE PROPHET THAT LAUGHS WHEN KILLING MY ENEMIES.”  (HADITH)

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; “I will die for what I believe”.

A MUSLIM MARTYR SAYS; “YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE”….

We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below.  And we are aware of the sensitivities involved.  However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's “believers” by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them — – and the circumstances surrounding its inception —  than any “damage” this true history below can cause.  

As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God.  “Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries“.  The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful.  What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically “tickle” the ears of Arab listeners.   Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone “prophet”, who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below.  70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians – back to the 8th century.  

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D.  It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's “Life of Muhammad” relied on the earlier works.  Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called “The Expeditions of Muhammad”.  

The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. – a century after they were first recited.

The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be “fooled” into Islam, because they did not have all the facts.  It is a matter of grave concern.”  If you reject Jesus and the salvation He made possible — and follow Islam, your entire salvation (where you will spend eternity) is at stake.  Islam can deceive you.  It can fool the very elect.  It rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible.  Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross.  That alone makes it demonic.  This document also exists as a reference document to get out the truth which Muslims are never allowed to see.  Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that Muhammad and his Qur'an defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace – and his New Testament.

The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here.  To good Muslims  I say; “I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society — where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed”.  According to many interpretations of the Qur'an (aka: Koran), conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death.  Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers.  This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.

One Must be a Christian to be Saved! References for this is found in John 14:6; Acts 4:12, and 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16. One cannot be a Christian without verbally confessing the deity of Jesus the Christ. One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sins remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus (John 14:6 and 13, 15:16; 16:23-24; Romans 5:2, and Ephesians 2:18). I know Muslims and Mormons, Christian Scientists and Seventh Day Adventists will not want to hear this, but the Bible declares that Jesus was the FINAL revelation of God to man. There have been no others. (The Quran Unveiled).  Source

To be continued…

This was also on the site you chose:

You can always know a false god.
    False gods always demand the blood of innocents.
    Whenever the innocent and just are being slain, there you will find Moloch the god Ba'al; always masquerading.

WJ,

Wasn't Jesus innocent and Just?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 29 2009,20:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,19:53)
    Hi BD,

Why is Muhammad a false prophet?

Of course he was a false prophet! ???

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account