Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

bod if you think the Jews should exist, that Israel should be the homeland of the Jews as given by God and recorded in scripture, then you are against much of Islam. In fact I would say you are in the minority.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Satan has children and so does God.

God has the only begotten son, the firstborn that is the exact representation of God. The one who was begotten of him.

Satan doesn’t appear to have an only begotten son. He cannot create or begat as far as I know.

He can steal and take that which was made of God and corrupt it and then call it his. He does that with the world and with people. But he is a thief.

God has a son. I don’t think Satan has a son that he created or begat.

Please enlighten me if Satan can create or begat beings from himself.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear T8,

“It was prophesied in scripture and has come to pass” I take it you mean the modern state of Israel,right? You as a Christian take the NT as God’s final revelation in Christ correct? Can you give a verse from the NT about this modern state of Israel or a return to the land?

And what of the OT verses that you use to claim this? What are they?

As a new Christian many years ago I was indoctrinated with this Zionist,dispensational propaganda too,but it doesn’t fit with the bible at all unless you take verses out of context.

Don’t take me wrong,I’m not against the political modern state of Israel but I can’t honestly see it as a fulfillment of prophesy as you seem to claim.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Satan has children and so does God.

You say that satan is also a God, Islam says there is no god but God. Your religion then turns around and agrees saying there is no other god but the Only true God, so would you agree satan is not really a god at all?

God has the only begotten son, the firstborn that is the exact representation of God. The one who was begotten of him.

Yes, your religion says that Jesus is firstborn and Islam God does not have a firstborn or begotten son. Your religion then turns around and calls Ephraim the firstborn of God and also Israel the firstborn of God and what is more the Bible reports Psalm 2:7 (KJ21)

7 “I will declare the decree: The Lord hath said unto Me, ‘Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten Thee.

This was written maybe 1500 or at minimum 500 years before Jesus was born, so even if you call it some long range prophecy obviously it was taken for immediate meaning as well, regarding David. So even way back then the Bible is saying God had begotten a son even then. Furthermore the term “Only Begotten” was not even used earlier

Satan doesn’t appear to have an only begotten son. He cannot create or begat as far as I know.

You are correct, Satan cannot create or beget yet you assigned him children a few sentences back, so how does one have children without creating or begetting unless it be a just a saying

He can steal and take that which was made of God and corrupt it and then call it his. He does that with the world and with people. But he is a thief.

Satan can do what? don’t you mean the person is drawn away by their own temptation? Doesn’t God permit Satan to do whatever he does? Do you not recall the book of Job?

God has a son. I don’t think Satan has a son that he created or begat.

First you call satan a god then you say he has no power to create, if he doesn’t then you should understand he is no god at all, second you say God has a son in-fact “only begotten son” but then the bible shows at least another time he calls someone begotten son and several other times where he calls others besides Jesus Firstborn, Would you agree that these others that were called “Firstborn” sons couldn’t really be firstborn sons if Jesus is the Firstborn?

Please enlighten me if Satan can create or begat beings from himself.

The bible says two different things it says that the sons of god came into the daughters of men and had children but then Jesus says later that angels do not have children or get married. The Quran says that there is no god but God He is not begotten nor does He beget.

1Qul huwa Allahu ahadun

2Allahu alssamadu

3Lam yalid walam yooladu

4Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahadun

Translation:

1Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4And there is none like unto Him.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Only righteous angels don’t copulate but are holy virgins.

bodhitharta
    Participant

T8

If you think the prophecy has come true, do you think it was God’s purpose to form a “sinful” state of Israel where Atheism and homosexuality is rampant
    is that a fulfillment that God would allow sin in this prophecy?

It is formally a secular democracy and that is in no prophecy so whether it is legal or wrong has nothing to do with Prophecy so my answer is that IT IS NOT THE NEW JERUSALEM OR PROPHETIC FULLFILLMENT in any way shape or form, it is just a man sanctioned state

ISRAELI JEWISH RELIGIOUS BELIEF
    “To what extent do you believe or not believe in each of the following?” Believe Completely Not Sure Do Not Believe
    There is a God 63% 24% 13%

Torah given to Moses on Mount Sinai 55% 31% 14%

The Jewish people was chosen among peoples 50% 29% 20%

The Torah and mitzvot are God’s commands 47% 29% 24%

Prayer can help one get out of a bad situation 45% 35% 20%

Bad deeds are punished 44% 38% 18%

There is a next world 35% 35% 30%

Non-observing Jew endangers the Jewish people 21% 29% 50%

Source: http://www.jcpa.org/dje/articles2/howrelisr.htm

Sometimes we see clearly when we look at facts verses prophecy

AndrewAD
    Participant

But some evangelicals sure like to play it out like all the Jews in modern Israel are God fearing,God seeking believers who are mostly ignorant of Christ but will be saved  for their honesty and God’s providence in bringing them back to the land.I’ve even heard some on Christian tv bemoaning the fact that the Jews in NYC who don’t believe in the modern Zionist state  and won’t go “home” is what is holding back the rapture or God’s plans. How crazy is that?  But depending on how one thinks maybe it’s just the same ole,same ole,that is rebellious Jews causing harm to humanity by not obeying God. Oh no!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Exactly @AndrewAD also you pointed out that one simple fact: Millions have not returned around 5.3 million, There is around 8.3 in Israel so since the 40’s Jews have not embraced this “prophecy” home almost 40% live right here but remember Israel is “the people” not simply the name of a territory you seize. Nobody looks at the facts they just say some false prophetic words that “sound really good” it’s funny because one of my favorite verses in the Bible is:

Isaiah 44:25Darby Translation (DARBY)

25 —he that frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

bodhitharta
    Participant

If you read the Quran you would understand that Jews and Christians that do right will enter paradise and others as well because in the Quran it is clear that the Only religion acceptable to God is ISLAM i.e. SUBMISSION to GOD….so all Jews, Christians and others who Love and Follow God will get their rightful rewards.

Where do you see scriptures talking about Jewish homelands in the context of the supposed Jewish homeland today in which around only 50% live there

Proclaimer
    Participant

If you think the prophecy has come true, do you think it was God’s purpose to form a “sinful” state of Israel where Atheism and homosexuality is rampant
    is that a fulfillment that God would allow sin in this prophecy?

You err in your assessment. Israel has always had sinners and idol worshippers. It has also had prophets and men of God like David.

But Israel is a nation by God’s making. YHWH has shown himself to the Gentiles through the miracle of Israel and the fulfillment of prophecy concerning Israel.

Jesus will rule from here and the place is special to God. But I am sure that Satan wants the throne and wants Israel and Jerusalem for himself. But Satan cannot take off God what God has chosen for himself, unless God allows it for a time.

I am suspicious of all who are against Israel and her existence. God has great plans for Israel and against all the odds and opposition, his plan will come to pass because he is the God of Israel.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Accepting Christ as Messiah = Islam
    Accepting Christ as God = Christianity

Let’s show the big picture and not cherry pick statements to make your argument look flashy. Lets be honest.

• Accepting Christ as a Messiah who didn’t shed his blood for the forgiveness of man’s sins = Islam
    • Accepting Christ as God = Catholicism, much of Protestantism, but call that Christianity if you want.
    • Accepting the Father and the son and knowing them is what Jesus taught us to do = Jesus teachings
    • Accepting that God has no son is = Islam
    • Accepting that God has no son according to scripture is = Antichrist
    • Accepting God has a son = Jesus teaching

I reject Islam just the same as I reject Catholicism and much of Protestantism too. I cannot speak for all Protestantism because there are many variations that I do not know about. But I generally protest myself and believe in reformation and that it should be ongoing.

In saying that, I am not saying they are all 100% incorrect, but that I do not want to join any of these organisations and subscribe to their teachings whether good and bad.

I prefer to personally get to know God and his son and be led by the Spirit. While I struggle with the flesh, the world, and deception in the world, my hearts desire is to live the life that God wants of me. I know to achieve this I should not trust in man nor his institutions, Rather, I will do my best to know God, his son, and be part of the Body of Christ which is the Church.

Many will say Lord Lord we did this and that in your name, yet he never knew them. So that is proof that joining these organisations is not going to save you. Salvation is between you and God and he has made a way for you to come to him.

I care not for the major religions, but I care about people, and love God. I also recognise that I am far from perfect.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God, so would you agree satan is not really a god at all?

I hear such ignorance from Trinitarians too. These organisations turn you into unthinking people.

Satan is the god of this age. There are false gods, idols, things in the place of God both good and bad.

But there is one true God who is above all. He is really the only God, but he delegates out his authority. Judges were called theos, angels elohim. They have/had delegated authority of God.

It’s like making the argument that there is one Spirit. Clearly we are taught that there is one Spirit. We know that the Father is the father of all spirits. Yet we know that we have a spirit. Angels are spirits too. How can this be? This is strange I hear you say.

Not strange at all. Just remove bias and be clear minded. It will come to you. If it does not, then use the word ‘father’ in the place of the spirit.

bodhitharta
    Participant

You say things without coming to the obvious conclusion, I ask is satan a god you say he is a false god, if he is a FALSE god that means what? He is not a god. If I show you a mannequin and I say is that a person and you say that is a false person aren’t you just saying “No”? it is not a person?

Regarding God having children of His own you never really explain to me how Ephraim is His firstborn, While Israel is His firstborn, While David is his begotten son and Jesus is His only begotten son,and at the same time they are ALL gods and children of the most high? Plus at the same time the angels are His sons as well?

bodhitharta
    Participant

You err in your assessment. Israel has always had sinners and idol worshippers. It has also had prophets and men of God like David.

But Israel is a nation by God’s making. YHWH has shown himself to the Gentiles through the miracle of Israel and the fulfillment of prophecy concerning Israel.

Jesus will rule from here and the place is special to God. But I am sure that Satan wants the throne and wants Israel and Jerusalem for himself. But Satan cannot take off God what God has chosen for himself, unless God allows it for a time.

I am suspicious of all who are against Israel and her existence. God has great plans for Israel and against all the odds and opposition, his plan will come to pass because he is the God of Israel.

The prophecy doesn’t say restore Israel as it was before with Idol worship and sinners, plus Israel is The people of Israel not a place called Israel. Can you tell me the prophecy of Israel as it pertains to the state of Israel today? please inform me

bodhitharta
    Participant

In their proclamation God is not even mentioned

Proclaimer
    Participant

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

ISLAMIC TERRORISM: WHY THERE IS NONE IN JAPAN

With all this Muslim terrorism plaguing the world, perhaps it is time to take a look at a country not suffering the same fate and analyze exactly why that is…

In 2011, Sunni Muslims accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third year in a row. Over 5,700 incidents were committed by Sunni Muslims, responsible for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of 12,533 fatalities.*

Another 24 percent of the fatalities are on Shi´a Muslims. So in 2011, Muslims were responsible for 94 percent of the fatalities in terrorist attacks. Since 2011, with ISIS on the scene, the number of the fatalities –victims of the Muslim terrorist attacks- sharply grew, together with Muslims´ share in the world terrorism that is steadily closing in on 100%.

In 2013, according to the US Department of State, a total of 9,707 terrorist attacks occurred worldwide, resulting in more than 17,800 deaths and more than 32,500 injuries. In addition, more than 2,990 people were kidnapped or taken hostage. Information about perpetrators was reported in source materials for 32 percent of terrorist attacks in 2013.

And of these 32 percent, or 17,800 deaths, only three Muslim terrorist groups, namely the Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram, were responsible for 5,655 fatalities, or for 31.76 percent! That means that  31.76 percent out of the 32 percent of terrorist attacks which had reported information about the attackers were perpetrated by only three Muslim terrorist groups, out of a good 50 more that exist in our turbulent world!

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

Seems there is not a single country where Muslims would not show their true colors… But no! There is such a country. It’s one of the most developed countries on Earth, and its democratic nature is recognized worldwide, a true ally of the USA and a member of NATO. However, with all this, there was not a single terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslims in this country. Moreover, there was not a single, even minor, riot, disturbance or protest, no matter how many citizens of this country support cartoons of the prophet Muhammad published in some Danish newspaper or in a French magazine.

The name of this lucky country is Japan.

Of course, Japan achieved this by some super effective integration policy, through using the most advanced technologies and assigning billions of yen on the building of thousands of mosques and Islamic schools all over Japan, banning pork in all public places, introducing separate hours for boys and girls in swimming pools in all public schools, and Japanese male doctors do not dare touch their female patients, Muslim women get immense social aid each time they have a child, Shari´a courts were introduced in the judicial system of Japan, and the Koran is considered a Holy Book in Japan…

No, nothing of the kind. What Japan did to avoid problems related to Muslims was much simpler and cheaper; Japan is practically closed to Muslims.

Officially, immigration to Japan is not closed to Muslims. But the number of the immigration permits given to the applicants from Islamic countries is very low. Obtaining a working visa is not easy for adepts of Islam, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region. As a result, Japan is “a country without Muslims”.

Read more:
    http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

bodhitharta
    Participant

According to japanfocus.org,[17] ‘There are currently between 30 and 40 single-story mosques in Japan, plus another 100 or more apartment rooms set aside, in the absence of more suitable facilities, for prayers.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan

There are more than 70,000 Muslims in Japan

Study study study is all I can say

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

AndrewAD
    Participant

So if what Bod says is true about Japan should we expect Muslim violence in Japan soon? Let us all pray not!

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account