Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 3,061 through 3,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi David,

islam has a problem that you may not be aware of. I will spell it out for you.

1. It says that it is “a conformation of what went before”.
    That is suppose to mean that it confirms the Torah and Gospel,
    but it actually contradicts BOTH of them in very substantial ways.

2. The bible, no-where in the quran is said to be corrupted; period!

Haha….Jeremiah 8:8 “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: “We hear and we disobey”; and “Hear what is not Heard”; and “Ra’ina”; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: “What hear and we obey”; and “Do hear”; and “Do look at us”; it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #46)

3. In it, it says that Christians are suppose to judge by the Gospel,
    and if Christians don’t then we are no better than an unbeliever.
    Their problem is: when we do this we must judge islam false.

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

4. So to keep islam from self-destruction, the proponents of it
    have postulated that “The Bible” (according to them) has been corrupted.
    When there is no place in the quran where this corruption is said to have happened.

But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #13)

5. So BD cannot say the bible (according to islam) is wrong.
    So you see that is why BD is in such a pickle. He keeps trying to
    insinuate wrongness to the bible where it contradicts the quran, BUT
    he cannot say it is wrong, because the quran says the bible is God’s word.

O Messenger! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say “We believe” with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. they change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, “If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!” If any one’s trial is intended by Allah, thou hast no authority in the least for him against Allah. For such – it is not Allah’s will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #41)

Contradictions upon contradictions upon contradictions,
    what a by-polar religion – that is the reason BD is so confused!
    He wants to believe in hypocrisy. We need to pray that God will open his eyes

Then the (whole) story that Day will seem obscure to them (like light to the blind) and they will not be able (even) to question each other.

( سورة القصص , Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #66)

Not equal are the blind and those who (clearly) see: Nor are (equal) those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and those who do evil. Little do ye learn by admonition!

( سورة غافر , Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #58)

david
    Participant

The other most highly contraversial thing other than beating women is, and I don’t even know if it is true, but, if your daughter gets raped, is there any encouragement to then kill her out of shame?

So, your daughter gets raped. Do you then have an impulse to kill her?

carmel
    Participant

bodhitharta

What is the meaning of:

MIRIAM AL BATOOL

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

princess
    Participant

more (strength) less (wisdom)

a treasure? not anymore.

god is a girl. positively posh!

?you think a man put these colors schemes together

bodhitharta
    Participant

@David

The other most highly contraversial thing other than beating women is, and I don’t even know if it is true, but, if your daughter gets raped, is there any encouragement to then kill her out of shame?

So, your daughter gets raped. Do you then have an impulse to kill her?

no it is not true by any means, if that happens anywhere it would have to be some sort of cultural misbehavior and not religion at all

bodhitharta
    Participant

@Charles

MIRIAM AL BATOOL means Mariam the Pious

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bod, no one is saying that there are not good people among all the different people groups and religions in the world.

And I find it interesting in scripture when Jesus talks about the sheep and the goats and the sheep are not defined as Jews, called Christians, or Muslims, but as those who fed the hungry, visited the captives, clothed the naked, etc.

That said, scripture is scripture and truth it truth. There are many books out there that purport to be true, but obviously they all cannot be because of contradiction.

Such is the decision we have to make between the Bible and the Quran. Either one is right or both are wrong. Both cannot be right because of the opposite and contradictory message and teachings.

One book says Jesus was only a prophet and a messiah, and the other says he was also Lord and the son of God. The latter also defines his messiahship as the Lamb of God who died for all humanity to satisfy the price for sin whereas the former has a different definition of his death and resurrection.

The gospel of Christ is about his death and resurrection and defeat over the one who held the keys of death. I take it that Islam rejects that gospel.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The true identity of Jesus is that he is the messiah, the son of God, and the one whom God made Lord.

If a religion denies that, they deny the foundation of the true Church and deny the Father and the Son.

In other words, another faith or another belief that trusts in another God, in this case, a God who has no son.

Satan doesn’t have a son, but YHWH does.

Both are called by the title God.

One is the God of this age and the other is the God of all.

I choose to know the Father and the Son.

We each get to choose.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bod. Do you agree with this or is this Muslim wrong?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

Do you even know what she is talking about and what actually happened? Seems like you are jumping to conclusions again…If someone was on video saying yea at that time we massacred the third Reich even their ruler committed suicide what would you think and then based on your knowledge of Hitler what would you know and the Nazis were massacred and slaughtered in the end it is a fact that the majority of the German women were even raped mostly by the Russians, many of the German soldiers were put in jail like pens and allowed to starve to death….War is Hell.

When you read in the bible about all the inhabitants being killed mercilessly do you think well the Jews killed them so I can be okay with that?

This is the same hole you fell in before, does God condone or in fact order violence to be committed on any people at any time?

Proclaimer
    Participant

BD, she is talking about a future Jewish massacre. I am wondering if you can tell me that she does not represent the view of Islam and your view. Let’s be honest, there are many  Islamic groups dedicated pushing the Jews into the sea, the takeover of Israel, and another holocaust. While much of Islam is about that, I want to know if you think those Islamic views are wrong or not.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Islam is at war with Israel, yes no?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Once again you are asking someone who is being oppressed by the occupied state of Israel, their opinion. Most people who oppose the jewish state oppose what is called Zionism which is a political movement, Zionism was in great part responsible for the holocaust,,,you still don’t understand the history of all this , the Muslims use to protect the Jews from Christians and no one has hated the Jews more than Christians are you blind to this FACT of history?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bod, is Israel the way it is because many do not want them to exist and will annihilate them if given the chance or are they just bullies and the only reason that people want them gone is because of their behaviour, not their existence.

Here are some possible choices as to why much of Islam or many (if not most) Muslims hate Israel or want them gone. Feel free to choose more than one option:

• Because the Quran encourages this.
    • Because these people interpret the Quran in a wrong way. The Quran is okay with the existence of Israel.
    • Because Israel shouldn’t exist today according to the Quran.
    • Because Israel shouldn’t exist today according to the Bible.
    • Only because Israel is a bully. It is their behaviour, not their existence that has caused hatred toward them.
    • It is a combination of their violent behaviour combined with mis-interpreting the Quran. If Israel did not fight, then there would be peace.

Feel free to add any other options I have not mentioned.

I am trying to get to the bottom of your stance on the existence of Israel today.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

Islam is at war with Israel, yes no?

NO, of course not!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Bod, is Israel the way it is because many do not want them to exist and will annihilate them if given the chance or are they just bullies and the only reason that people want them gone is because of their behaviour, not their existence.

Here are some possible choices as to why much of Islam or many (if not most) Muslims hate Israel or want them gone. Feel free to choose more than one option:

Because the Quran encourages this.
    Because these people interpret the Quran in a wrong way. The Quran is okay with the existence of Israel.
    Because Israel shouldn’t exist today according to the Quran.
    Because Israel shouldn’t exist today according to the Bible.
    Only because Israel is a bully. It is their behaviour, not their existence that has caused hatred toward them.
    It is a combination of their violent behaviour combined with mis-interpreting the Quran. If Israel did not fight, then there would be peace.

Feel free to add any other options I have not mentioned.

I am trying to get to the bottom of your stance on the existence of Israel today.

Israel and zionism are two different things, Israels biggest enemy Iran is against zionism and not Jews, they do not want to “kill the Jews” they want to obliterate zionism and “the state of Israel” as it is an illegal institition even orthodox Jews want to eradicate the state of Israel. India and Pakistan are both nuclear Muslim countries and could easily destroy Israel if Islam was at war with Israel. there are thousands of Jew even living in Iran obviously if the viewpoint was to kill Jews none could exist there

UMB5
    Participant

Hi Bod

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #34)

This is very clear and I know men CHRISTIAN men and other men who follow this same line as a matter of fact even gay men if someone is disrespecting you and possible cheating on you or behaving that way what IS going to happen even without knowing any scriptures you are going to first be upset and talk about it and be angry with them if you get pass that point as many would just break up right there but the next thing is going to be not wanting to touch them, now ANY man reading this right now knows how serious a situation has to be to not want to share a bed with woman so at this point she would really be acting out of control and when they keep being out of control there is no doubt that the two may scuffle meaning the man may grab her, push her or do more…most guys will try to pretend that it doesn’t happen but these are the liars because women know what MOST men will do and they can be of any or no religion. The only difference is if a man can limit the exposure to this type of thing because soon after that the next step is divorce.

Keep in mind this type of man is completely taking care of the woman, she doesn’t have to work and if she desires to work she gets to do whatever she wants with the money, he may also do most of the house chores except a few, she is literally treated like a treasure so there is no excuse for betrayal

<hr />

Please keep in mind that true Christians do not hit their wives for any reason. I agree that there are men who profess to be Christians, who may do as you described but as you know yourself, calling yourself a Christian/Muslim does not automatically make you a true Christian/Muslim. I see what your reasoning is here when you say that “most men follow this line” as  quoted from The Quran (sorry if there is no “THE” I mean no disrespect) in terms of beating their wives (lightly) but I think what might be missing here, is that our bible does not condone beating your wife (even lightly); whether some men do it or not..it is not taught in true Christianity. So I think the lesson here is true Christians do not beat their wives…true Muslims do.  I also think your view on “what most men would do” in your example above is skewed because of your belief.  Based on Christian teachings you love your wife like your own body for no man ever hated his own body. NO true Christian would beat his wife..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    AndrewAD
    Participant

Bod, you know what I said has nothing to do with christian hypocrisy but rather with honour killings.Is it righteous to kill your wife or children if one feels they dishonour them or their religion? I hear these things go on in some places and are not prosecuted by the authorities since it’s the tradition of the prevailing religion. Is that in line with sharia?

princess
    Participant

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Then God is a girl.

Keep in mind this type of man is completely taking care of the woman, she doesn’t have to work and if she desires to work she gets to do whatever she wants with the money, he may also do most of the house chores except a few, she is literally treated like a treasure so there is no excuse for betrayal

you get your feelings hurt doll?

disregard post……thought he was muslim then all of sudden he went Christian. not deleting it. it was terribly exhausting reading it.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@UMB5

Please keep in mind that true Christians do not hit their wives for any reason. I agree that there are men who profess to be Christians, who may do as you described but as you know yourself, calling yourself a Christian/Muslim does not automatically make you a true Christian/Muslim. I see what your reasoning is here when you say that “most men follow this line” as quoted from The Quran (sorry if there is no “THE” I mean no disrespect) in terms of beating their wives (lightly) but I think what might be missing here, is that our bible does not condone beating your wife (even lightly); whether some men do it or not..it is not taught in true Christianity. So I think the lesson here is true Christians do not beat their wives…true Muslims do. I also think your view on “what most men would do” in your example above is skewed because of your belief. Based on Christian teachings you love your wife like your own body for no man ever hated his own body. NO true Christian would beat his wife..

Keep in mind we are talking about women who are falling away from Godliness

Hebrews 12:11

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/home.html

We already know that men from all walks of life perpetrate violence on women ignoring it would be silly, The Quran simply exposes it and regulates it with basically saying if the situation starts deteriorating first and foremost stop sleeping with her because it is that Main point that keeps a man progressing in anger when he has control of her body so the Quran says Stop sleeping with her first and I will tell you this if you stop sleeping with a woman your whole idea of controlling her falls apart whereas you may never decide to confront her physically you may just decide to end the relationship.

When Jesus beat the money changers in the temple do you think he would have been okay with an unfaithful wife?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,061 through 3,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account