Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 3,001 through 3,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

No, The Quran is the complete confirmation but you are stubborn

bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

do you realize you never admitted to God smiting His own people, I need you to be honest, how else can I trust what you say?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi t8

See Bod, you are not a Believer. You use to complain why you were considered a Skeptic and not a Believer here. But all you do here is doubt the Bible, the faith, and the Father and Son. This is why you are a Skeptic. You are skeptical after all.

That’s funny because 90% of those in the believers section believe that either Jesus is God or the trinity…only a few of us here believe that Jesus is the Messiah sent from God and God is ONE GOD if you call that a skeptic then perhaps you should check what you actually believe and what this site actually promotes.

You have people like EDJ practicing Divination and people practicing extreme mysticism bordering divination in Carmel but the Guy who says The Lord God is One Lord, Jesus is the Christ and submit completely to God, that is the person you want to call the skeptical one?

You remind me of Aaron who being righteous himself was weak to the followers of Moses and let them build the Golden Calf so they could be content
    you mock the real and empower the false

Ed J
    Participant

No, The Quran is the complete confirmation but you are stubborn

Hi BD,

What you seem to be claiming is that it is ’a correction of what went before’
    But that is NOT what the text CLEARLY states.
    Instead it clearly states it is “a confirmation of what went before” WHEN IT CLEARLY IS NOT!

Will you admit that it is *NOT* “a confirmation of what went before” ?

Why are you being stubborn?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you believe in sharia law? “Yes” or “No” ?

Please don’t dodge

Ed J
    Participant

Matthew 24:14
    And

this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations

; and then shall the end come.

Hi BD,

Please do share your insight…

the end of WHAT?

1. Humanity?
    2. Life on Earth?
    3. The entire universe?

WHAT?

…the end of WHAT?

Ed J
    Participant

you mock the real and empower the false

Hi BD,

T8 clearly sees that islam is false.
    And I don’t know how T8 is empowering Carmel.

Why would you feel that he is empowering Carmel and
    not feel he is empowering you by that same empowerment?
    Have not been free to fully express yourself on the new Forum?

???

Ed J
    Participant

It sounds like you are trying to make your opinion into a judgement.
    With words like you use it is good that you do not have power over Carmel.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Hit the report post button and you can complain to T8 that way.
    Hey wait a minute, that may put you instead into the cross-hairs.

islam IS A JOKE, a very cruel joke played on you by the greatest of all deceivers.
    The greatest of all deceivers is fully exposed by me; why would T8 want to impinge that?

Witness

Proclaimer
    Participant

Islam is not an ism and Christianity

Islam has its factions such as Shia and Sunni, but yes it is its own religion quite separate from Christianity.

You then make the case that Christianity is all kinds of beliefs. I agree, but I have never promoted Christianity either.

I promote God and his son with the Bible as scripture.

I promote the son of the living God, the one who is seated to the right-hand of the Father.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ, not a follower of Christianity.

While I live in a culture that has many Christian influences, my faith is not in Christianity as that is really just man’s interpretation of who Jesus Christ is. Of course I am not saying that Christianity is completely wrong either, rather that Jesus is the truth, not Christianity.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You mentioned that God smites his own people and that I have never given an answer to this. I haven’t read that post of yours yet. I have 12 unanswered replies though, so maybe it is one of those. Perhaps you could click the number to the right of your post, and then copy and paste the URL so I can click it and jump right to it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Confirming what our true scripture teaches helps give a sense of validity to your writers?

Then when your teachers divert it proves your writers wrong?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi BD,

Hit the report post button and you can complain to T8 that way.
    Hey wait a minute, that may put you instead into the cross-hairs.

islam IS A JOKE, a very cruel joke played on you by the greatest of all deceivers.
    The greatest of all deceivers is fully exposed by me; why would T8 want to impinge that?

Witness

You completely missed the point as I was not complaining I was responding to t8’s assessment, Then I was contrasting different people’s belief no one in particular and finally I did not say I would want them not to share their ideas, I simply said his judgement was not impartial. You have only exposed yourself in regards to mixing Divination with your faith calling God a number, seriously? God equals a number? well I guess that can be said but in ISLAM that Number can only be 1 without any other calculations, is 1 God too many for you or too few for you? You like talking about God but so do Atheists and Polytheists but you hate fasting and prayer and good deeds not sure at all about how you feel about God….Anyone who loved God would never insult Him no matter what other name God was called by someone else as who would be so bold to assume God didn’t give that people a name for themselves to use…You are very careless with the way you treat information but soon you will know

Ed J
    Participant

“you hate fasting and prayer and good deeds”

“Anyone who loved God would never insult Him”

Hi BD,

Did I ever tell you that bearing false witness is a sin?

Ed J
    Participant

but soon you will know

Know what?

bodhitharta
    Participant

The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.

( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #180

bodhitharta
    Participant

Say: “Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between.”

( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #110)

bodhitharta
    Participant

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah – the which We have sent by inspiration to thee – and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

( سورة الشورى , Ash-Shura, Chapter #42, Verse #13)

bodhitharta
    Participant

O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

( سورة الحجرات , Al-Hujraat, Chapter #49, Verse #11)

NickHassan
    Participant

hi BD,

You may as well post from Mills and Boon.

It is just words with no life in them

Viewing 20 posts - 3,001 through 3,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account