Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,961 through 2,980 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@Nick

Hi BD,

No some of us have left the whore and been baptised into Christ and he lives in us.

You should obey him too.

Honour your Mother if it had not been for her you would not have even come to know Christ the words you read she put out the effort to gather them you eat her food and call her whore?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You may honour the ones God is angry with.

But is that wise.

“Come out of her lest you suffer her punishment

AndrewAD
    Participant

What does any of this prove except we are free to change our minds on religious matters at any time we find the courage to do so?

Jews convert to Christianity or Islam,Christians convert to Judaism or Islam,Muslims convert to Judaism or Christianity every day for whatever reasons.As well as converting to other religions or different sects  within their own religion. People mind such things while the gods allow it and don’t appear to mind at all.Blessed be the peaceful gods!

bodhitharta
    Participant

@AndrewAD

When someone tells you that someone converted to their religion they often neglect to say that some have also left your religion but you are right conversions have nothing to do with the validity of the religion if so why would they speak poorly of Islam it is the fastest growing religion on the planet but if you point that out they will quickly point out that conversion rates mean nothing…..strange how that works.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Perhaps it’s because of the violence of Islam? I talked to a person awhile back about this very thing and they said they would convert to Islam before being beheaded and I was shocked and said I would not,but maybe I would too. Or maybe I would try to take my own life before they got to me? One really doesn’t know until presented with that situation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Does it surprise you that the wide road is more popular?

The insecure find comfort in having company

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Nick,

Why do you ask? Do you not believe what Jesus taught?

I was waiting to your response. My reasons are easy to discern as I strive to appeal to those that hunger and thirst for righteousness. They are the same that strive to be poor in spirit, meek, to have a pure heart, and to make between God and others.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

All who have been baptised into Christ have been beheaded.

Christ is their head.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Do you think RIGHTEOUSNESS is defined as being free of sin??

Then none can be righteous as all have sinned.

Best to leave the work of sanctification to the Spirit if you are of the Spirit.

1 peter 1 1-2

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

God’s righteousness is defined as freedom from sin as God does not sin. That is also what it means to be fully mature in Jesus Christ as he did not sin even though tempted as is common to human beings.

Those who love to sin will not come into the light as sin is darkness.

They instead gather around those teachers that teach them it is OK to continue to sin for they are forgiven or some other tale that designed to justify sin and not the sinner.

Ed J
    Participant

BD?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

do you believe in sharia law? Yes or No

I definitely believe God’s path is the only way as the laws of men are not holy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

I am sure you have realised that God does not hate the Jews as you do.

He treats them as His children knowing they are but flesh.

Satan is the one used to punish them[Jb1=3]

Are you aligning your works with him?

Ed J
    Participant

@EDJ
    I definitely believe God’s path is the only way as the laws of men are not holy

Quit trying to redefine my question

Ed J
    Participant

Do you believe in sharia law? Yes or No?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

I am sure you have realised that God does not hate the Jews as you do.

He treats them as His children knowing they are but flesh.

Satan is the one used to punish them[Jb1=3]

Are you aligning your works with him?

Can you show me in the Quran any hatred of the jews? or can you show me any statement in the last ten years I have posted in this forum any statement remotely similar however far off that even sounded like I hate Jews? If Not do not bear false witness

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

From your writings

Surah 5:60 …Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped false deities.
    Surah 2:61 Abasement and humiliation were brought down upon them, [the Jews] and they became deserving of Allah’s wrath; this was so because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and killed the prophets unjustly; this was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.
    Surah 2:65-66 We said to the Jews who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: “Be ye apes, despised and rejected.”
    Surah 2:96 And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allah…
    Surah 4:161 Jews will suffer a painful chastisement because they lend money.
    Surah 5:12-13 Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel , ..But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard;… and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them;
    Surah 5:70 Jews called some of the messengers of God liars and some they slew.

No love evident there.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

From your writings

Surah 5:60 …Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those He transformed into monkeys and swine, those who worshipped false deities.

Surah 2:61 Abasement and humiliation were brought down upon them, [the Jews] and they became deserving of Allah’s wrath; this was so because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and killed the prophets unjustly; this was so because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.
    Surah 2:65-66 We said to the Jews who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: “Be ye apes, despised and rejected.”
    Surah 2:96 And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allah…
    Surah 4:161 Jews will suffer a painful chastisement because they lend money.
    Surah 5:12-13 Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel , ..But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard;… and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them;
    Surah 5:70 Jews called some of the messengers of God liars and some they slew.

No love evident there.

First of all if you want I can show you the exact same things in the Bible every single one and secondly you didn’t show 1 single thing that I said in regards to personal feelings for Jews but lets see what God says:

Psalm 78:59 – “When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:”

Psalm 106:40 – “Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.”

Lamentations 2:6 – “And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.”

Hosea 9:15 – “All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.”

Zechariah 11:8 – “Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me.”

Malachi 1:3 – “And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.”

“You shall not be like a money lender to him, and you shall not exact interest from him” (Exodus 22:25)

and finally

Psalm 15
    A Psalm of David.

Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle?
    who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

He that putteth not out his money to usury,
    nor taketh reward against the innocent.
    He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Exodus 31:14
    Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Sounds like the same EXACT actions….you see God is the same nothing has changed

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So you take God’s judgements against Israel and grasp them to your chest?

They are the chosen people.

Do you hope to gain glory by standing in their shade?

Mind your own business.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

So you take God’s judgements against Israel and grasp them to your chest?

They are the chosen people.

Do you hope to gain glory by standing in their shade?

Mind your own business.

Nick you put up verses from the Quran and I put up verses of the Bible they explained the same thing and somehow you find fault with me? Hilarious! 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 2,961 through 2,980 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account