Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,861 through 2,880 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth:
    How can He have a son when He hath no consort?
    He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.

( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #101)

Proclaimer
    Participant

bod.

God creates people all the time.

What is it to you if he decides to begat a son for himself?

What is it to you if many sons are begotten so that we become brothers with him?

Why think this is unthinkable? Probably because you are thinking that God has sex in order to have a son.

Look up the word begotten.

Also, if you logically think about it, the one who is first had to come from God. Who else was there for the firstborn to come through but God.

Even Adam was called a son of God and he had no parents.

Miia
    Participant

No one rejects Jesus in Islam.

Bd, so you say. But in Islam, Jesus is the same as all the other prophets, and is no son of God.

I remember being drawn toward Islam many years ago, until the day I heard a sermon by a Muslim who yelled to the audience, “God has no son! How could God have a son!?” and I knew that was a lie, and I chose Jesus, (which hopefully you will do one day).
    Since then, I have been from one Christian belief (truth) to another Christian belief (delusion), and back to the first belief (truth). And the truth is that God does have a son (Islam), and he’s more than just a name uttered at the end of a prayer (delusion).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

We know you have your own standards of truth and you do not accept even the words of God opposing them.

God is much bigger than you O ant.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

All your teachings are only written in opposition to what God teaches.

Rebellion

bodhitharta
    Participant

bod.

God creates people all the time.

What is it to you if he decides to begat a son for himself?

What is it to you if many sons are begotten so that we become brothers with him?

Why think this is unthinkable? Probably because you are thinking that God has sex in order to have a son.

Look up the word begotten.

Also, if you logically think about it, the one who is first had to come from God. Who else was there for the firstborn to come through but God.

Even Adam was called a son of God and he had no parents.

Does God Procreate? I don’t think you are reading my post, I think just the thought of what you are perceiving me to say drives you to reading blindness If you purify the LANGUAGE you purify the meaning. Is God a man that he can actually be a Father how we see humans be Fathers, does God have a gender?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Miia

Bd, so you say. But in Islam, Jesus is the same as all the other prophets, and is no son of God.

I remember being drawn toward Islam many years ago, until the day I heard a sermon by a Muslim who yelled to the audience, “God has no son! How could God have a son!?” and I knew that was a lie, and I chose Jesus, (which hopefully you will do one day).
    Since then, I have been from one Christian belief (truth) to another Christian belief (delusion), and back to the first belief (truth). And the truth is that God does have a son (Islam), and he’s more than just a name uttered at the end of a prayer (delusion).

If God has a son and the sons mother is Mary a human what does that mean? Do you believe that Jesus has 2 parents i.e. Mary and Jehovah?

Islam is just saying Jesus has 1 parent who is Mary and 1 God who created Jesus in Mary. The similitude of the creation of Jesus is as Adam not like the children of men who mate. God does not have parts like a man he does not have a need to sire a child, The Miracle of Jesus negates the fact of any Fatherhood in the literal sense and the fact that God is not a Man/Male negates Him from being a Father in a literal sense. God is your Guardian

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Of course the motivation for creating a new religion is old

J E A L O U S Y

The choice of God and the rejection of the bond woman  has never been forgiven.

The green eyed monster hides in the shadows and pretends to be righteous but is the source of deep and bitter hatred.

And as kin to the man from Nazareth we too are targeted by her bile.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Of course the motivation for creating a new religion is old

J E A L O U S Y

Is this why Christianity was created?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

A wise storeman can take good things, new and old, from his storehouse.

but you bring the words of a STRANGER

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Jealousy is a most powerful influence.

It is the basis for your hatreds

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

The quran is purported to be free of errors.
    But here we see a doozy – a sure deal breaker for the Christian.

It is funny that when you show a Muslim this blatant error they say “sister of Aaron”
    is merely a cliche like saying “father Abraham” or “son of David” But you plainly see that
    THEY GOT THE WRONG Miriam, Jesus’ mother was not was the sister of Aaron and Moses.

Thanks EdJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Prov6.34

For jealousy enrages a man and he will not spare in the day of vengeance

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi t8

Hi T8,

The quran is purported to be free of errors.
    But here we see a doozy – a sure deal breaker for the Christian.

It is funny that when you show a Muslim this blatant error they say “sister of Aaron”
    is merely a cliche like saying “father Abraham” or “son of David” But you plainly see that
    THEY GOT THE WRONG Miriam, Jesus’ mother was not was the sister of Aaron and Moses.

Thanks EdJ

So you say sister of Aaron is a blatant error, is Daughter of Aaron also a blatant error?

Luke 1:5
    There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

I won’t ask much of you t8 but I do ask that you be honest to God and your own conscience

bodhitharta
    Participant

By the way, if I did a search can I find that you have called yourself a brother to Christ Jesus??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Can you do a search on the heavenly books including the Book of Life?

They are opened at the end.

be written there

bodhitharta
    Participant

God inspired me to give you this verse and he tells me you have the capacity to understand so I should not spend too much time with you on this as I have with others with less understanding for this has been your life study: to know the truth and understand accordingly regardless of the results:

Hebrews 2:11 For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers,

bodhitharta
    Participant

John 10:36
    Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

hi BD,

Indeed the same Holy Spirit sanctified Jesus, the Son of God, and his brothers.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

1 peter 1

I Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen  according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
Viewing 20 posts - 2,861 through 2,880 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account