Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,541 through 2,560 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 15 2013,07:08)
    Boditharta.

I call God by his name sometimes,but most of the time,
    God or Father.
    Muslems think highly of Jacob in words,but in deeds it is a different thing.
    They speak greatly about Jacob,but hate the jews his children.

Before you pray to God,go and make amends with your brother first, and then pray.

Muslems pray with hate in their hearts.
    What a waste of prayer;it will only reach the ceiling.
    So jews are bad,but what are muslems to judge them?
    *Revenge is mine God said*.

We are not *qualified* to judge; let the scriptures judge.
    The words that I speak to you will judge you.(Jesus own words).

Muslems believe that God is in charge of all things;then why are they so troubled about israel in palestine?
    Can anyone change, what God has purposed?

What are muslems; to protest?
    Are they not protesting against God?
    Did not God put the jews in palestine? Is it not his will?

Was it not God that lead Moses to the land of milk and honey?
    Muslems have a lot to answer for on the day of judgement.

The jews has rejected Gods Son;not God.
    This;for your information;is also part of Gods plan,to bring the gospel to all gentiles.

Then he will come back to the jews.
    The first(jews) will be last,and the last(gentiles)
    will be first. the gentile saints resurrected will inherit the kingdom first,to provoke the jews to jealousy.

You have a lot of the *deeper things* to learn my friend.

wakeup.

Muslims do not hate Jews but they do point out what the Bible itself says:

Exodus 32:9
    And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deuteronomy 9:6
    Understand therefore, that the Lord thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

Acts 7:51
    Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

The Quran states clearly:

The jews say: “The christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the christians say: “The jews have naught (To stand) upon.” Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

They say: “Become jews or christians if ye would be guided (To salvation).” Say thou: “Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah.”

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #135)

Or do ye say that Abraham, Isma'il Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were jews or christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? but Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #140)

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

bodhitharta
    Participant

No hatred there

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 15 2013,05:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 14 2013,23:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 14 2013,16:30)
    Allah can't be more important than God because there is ONLY ONE GOD and HE is your God and my God.

Quote (unnoble quran @ Sura 109 2-6)
    I worship not that which ye worship,
    Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
    And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
    To you be your Way, and to me mine.
    Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

You forgot some it actually says:

Sura 109 1-6 Al-Kafiroon | 6 verses | The Disbelievers

1 Say: O ye that reject Faith!

2 I worship not that which ye worship,  

3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  

4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,  

5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  

6 To you be your Way, and to me mine

That is the complete chapter and if you are a nonbeliever I guess it would apply to you

Hi BD,

Christians don't reject faith, we reject islam!

Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2013,12:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 15 2013,05:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 14 2013,23:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 14 2013,16:30)
    Allah can't be more important than God because there is ONLY ONE GOD and HE is your God and my God.

Quote (unnoble quran @ Sura 109 2-6)
    I worship not that which ye worship,
    And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
    To you be your Way, and to me mine.
    Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

You forgot some it actually says:

Sura 109 1-6 Al-Kafiroon | 6 verses | The Disbelievers

1 Say: O ye that reject Faith!

2 I worship not that which ye worship,  

3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  

4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,  

5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  

6 To you be your Way, and to me mine

That is the complete chapter and if you are a nonbeliever I guess it would apply to you

Hi BD,

Christians don't reject faith, we reject islam!

Ed

Not all Christians reject Islam the sincere Christians are not the same as those who are not sincere:

Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, “We are christians”: because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #82)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 15 2013,06:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 14 2013,21:37)
    Boditharta.

Be honest with yourself.

Muslems say; Allah is God in their language.
    What if a European muslem shouts JEHOVAH IS GREAT;this is his language, ok? Instead of Allah is great.

What do you think they will say? Be honest.

Allah is not the God of the jews, nor the christians.
    He is some new God that is only 1400yrs old.

wakeup.

Excuse me you seem to have a great misunderstanding european people and others including myself often say “God is great” without saying ALLAH so yes you could say “Jehovah is great”, “Yahweh is great”, “El Shaddia is great”, “Elohim is Great”, “The Most High is great”….etc

And (all) the Most beautiful names belong to Allah , so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His names. They will be requited for what they used to do.

(  سورة الأعراف  , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #180)

Say: “Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most beautiful names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between.”

(  سورة الإسراء  , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #110)

Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most beautiful names.

(  سورة طه  , Taha, Chapter #20, Verse #8)

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

(  سورة الحشر  , Al-Hashr, Chapter #59, Verse #24)

Muslims love to hear people praise God.

A better question would have been what if a european muslim shouts “My lord and God Jesus” the would not appreciate that at all.

Allah is the God of ALL. The funny thing is you believe that you and the Jews have the same God although you and the Jews don't agree on who the Messiah is and they certainly would never call a man “God” but MOST Christians call Jesus “God” so those Christians certainly do not worship the same God as the Jews. Christians even call Jesus “Jehovah” do you call Jesus “Jehovah”?

Hi BD,

allahu akbar means 'al-Lah is greatest', be we know
    THAT IS FALSE – because 'al-Lah' is satan the devil.

Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2013,12:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 15 2013,06:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 14 2013,21:37)
    Boditharta.

Be honest with yourself.

Muslems say; Allah is God in their language.
    What if a European muslem shouts JEHOVAH IS GREAT;this is his language, ok? Instead of Allah is great.

What do you think they will say? Be honest.

Allah is not the God of the jews, nor the christians.
    He is some new God that is only 1400yrs old.

wakeup.

Excuse me you seem to have a great misunderstanding european people and others including myself often say “God is great” without saying ALLAH so yes you could say “Jehovah is great”, “Yahweh is great”, “El Shaddia is great”, “Elohim is Great”, “The Most High is great”….etc

And (all) the Most beautiful names belong to Allah , so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie or deny (or utter impious speech against) His names. They will be requited for what they used to do.

(  سورة الأعراف  , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #180)

Say: “Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most beautiful names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between.”

(  سورة الإسراء  , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #110)

Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most beautiful names.

(  سورة طه  , Taha, Chapter #20, Verse #8)

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

(  سورة الحشر  , Al-Hashr, Chapter #59, Verse #24)

Muslims love to hear people praise God.

A better question would have been what if a european muslim shouts “My lord and God Jesus” the would not appreciate that at all.

Allah is the God of ALL. The funny thing is you believe that you and the Jews have the same God although you and the Jews don't agree on who the Messiah is and they certainly would never call a man “God” but MOST Christians call Jesus “God” so those Christians certainly do not worship the same God as the Jews. Christians even call Jesus “Jehovah” do you call Jesus “Jehovah”?

Hi BD,

allahu akbar  means 'al-Lah is greatest', be we know

Ed

Matthew 16:23
    But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 15 2013,13:47)

Hi BD,

Ed

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Hi BD,

Good verse!  And I suggest you do just that,
    put Jesus Christ before the false god 'al-Lah'.

Ed (witness)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2013,17:27)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

EDJ.

The Holy bible is Gods word;Gods book to us.
    The qur'an is allah's word;allah's book.
    Those two are not in harmony; those two are spiritual
    enemies.

Therefore Jehovah God is *NOT* allah.
    The qur'an teach good and also revenge.
    Jacob; they say they *love*;but his children they *hate*.
    They greatly *PROTEST* against Gods will and purpose,
    for it is *GODS WILL* that the jews are living in israel.
    FOR I HAVE PURPOSED IT;AND WHO CAN DISANNUL?

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 15 2013,17:57)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

EDJ.

enemies.

wakeup.

The Muslims do not hate the Jews nor do many orthodox Jews believe that God gavethem that land.

http://www.realnews247.com/spec_rpt_jews_against_zionism.htm
    According to one website, the reasoning behind the opposition is Zionism's disobedience to God's plan: “The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah.” In the minds of these Orthodox Jews, the Zionists sin by attempting a return to the Hold Land before the Messiah comes, instead of waiting patiently in exile. Obviously, should not be imagined that all or even most Orthodox Jews oppose Zionism nor that the ones that do are therefore ill-deposed towards Jewish nationalism. For an article concerning these issues, read Paul Gottfried's informative historical study, “Wishful thinking about the Middle East,” where he observes:

The fact that some of the Orthodox in Eastern Europe had viewed Zionists as a threat to rabbinical authority or that some of the ultra-Orthodox believe Jewish nationalists have jumped the gun by establishing a pre-messianic commonwealth does not mean that these dissenting Orthodox were or are not Jewish nationalists. What separates them from the Zionists is the purely strategic question of when it is permissible to create a Jewish national state, where Jews can live apart from the nations of the earth. The Orthodox and the Zionists have never disagreed over whether such a project is desirable.

Please study before you post had you understood ZIONISM you would know tht the Zionist were just as responsiblefor the Holocaust as Hitler was

http://jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zionism.htm

It is an historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
    a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and
    b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
    c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

The Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.

The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:
    a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
    b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a “Jewish State” at the end of the war.
    c) No ransom will be paid
    This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

Now you Know.

terraricca
    Participant

bod

The Muslims do not hate the Jews

:D :laugh: :D who do you try to fool and deceive ???

your quarrel is not with people but with the scriptures ,versus the Qumran and their is nothing of value in the Koran that would be in the scriptures those book are so different to each other as black is to white ,

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2013,16:10)
    bod

The Muslims do not hate the Jews

:D :laugh: :D who do you try to fool and deceive ???

your quarrel is not with people but with the scriptures ,versus the Qumran and their is nothing of value in the Koran that would be in the scriptures those book are so different to each other as black is to white   ,

????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 16 2013,15:59)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

EDJ.

enemies.

wakeup.

The Muslims do not hate the Jews nor do many orthodox Jews believe that God gavethem that land.

According to one website, the reasoning behind the opposition is Zionism's disobedience to God's plan: “The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah.” In the minds of these Orthodox Jews, the Zionists sin by attempting a return to the Hold Land before the Messiah comes, instead of waiting  patiently in exile. Obviously, should not be imagined that all or even most Orthodox Jews oppose Zionism nor that the ones that do are therefore ill-deposed towards Jewish nationalism. For an article concerning these issues, read Paul Gottfried's informative historical study, “Wishful thinking about the Middle East,” where he observes:

The fact that some of the Orthodox in Eastern Europe had viewed Zionists as a threat to rabbinical authority or that some of the ultra-Orthodox believe Jewish nationalists have jumped the gun by establishing a pre-messianic commonwealth does not mean that these dissenting Orthodox were or are not Jewish nationalists. What separates them from the Zionists is the purely strategic question of when it is permissible to create a Jewish national state, where Jews can live apart from the nations of the earth. The Orthodox and the Zionists have never disagreed over whether such a project is desirable.

Please study before you post had you understood ZIONISM you would know tht the Zionist were just as responsiblefor the Holocaust as Hitler was

It is an historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
    b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
    c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

The Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.

b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a “Jewish State” at the end of the war.
    This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

Now you Know.

Boditharta.

Will you also argue against these scriptures,to justify your believe?

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a *COVENANT* with Abram, saying, Unto *thy seed* have I given this land, **FROM THE RIVER OF EGYPT** unto the great river, **THE RIVER EUPHRATES**:

Genesis 15:19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

Genesis 15:20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

Genesis 15:21 And the Amorites, and the *CANAANITES*, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

WHO IS THERE THAT CAN *PROTEST* AND BREAK THIS
    COVENANT?

(MUSLEM MEANS SUBMIT*; BUT IN REAL; PROTEST AGAINST GOD;AND MAKE WAR).

Moses was led to the land of milk and honey;this is Gods will.

David was a great king in the land of the canaanites.(israel).And so was Solomon.

Jesus was born there. Israel will be in palestine at the coming. God has brought them back to palestine in 1948,
    as written in the prophesies.

Who can disannul Gods will? And yet; the muslems do;but dont know it,because of their religion.

*SUBMIT* >< *REBEL*. ALLAH IS GREAT,BUT IN REAL,
    ALLAH WE PROTEST AGAINST YOU;WE DONT AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR ARE DOING. WE WANT OUR LAND BACK,FOR ITS OURS,WE WILL SHED OUR LAST DROP OF BLOOD.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2013,23:56)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

EDJ.

enemies.

wakeup.

According to one website, the reasoning behind the opposition is Zionism's disobedience to God's plan: “The Creator gave us the Holy Land thousands of years ago. Yet, when we sinned, He took it away and sent us into exile. Since that time our task is to wait for Him to send the Messiah.” In the minds of these Orthodox Jews, the Zionists sin by attempting a return to the Hold Land before the Messiah comes, instead of waiting  patiently in exile. Obviously, should not be imagined that all or even most Orthodox Jews oppose Zionism nor that the ones that do are therefore ill-deposed towards Jewish nationalism. For an article concerning these issues, read Paul Gottfried's informative historical study, “Wishful thinking about the Middle East,” where he observes:

Now you Know.

Boditharta.

Genesis 15:18   In the same day the LORD made a *COVENANT* with Abram, saying, Unto *thy seed* have I given this land, **FROM THE RIVER OF EGYPT** unto the great river, **THE RIVER EUPHRATES**:

Genesis 15:19   The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

Genesis 15:20   And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

Genesis 15:21   And the Amorites, and the *CANAANITES*, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

COVENANT?

David was a great king in the land of the canaanites.(israel).And so was Solomon.

Jesus was born there. Israel will be in palestine at the coming. God has brought them back to palestine in 1948,

Who can disannul Gods will? And yet; the muslems do;but dont know it,because of their religion.

*SUBMIT* >< *REBEL*.  ALLAH IS GREAT,BUT IN REAL,
    ALLAH WE PROTEST AGAINST YOU;WE DONT AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR ARE DOING. WE WANT OUR LAND BACK,FOR ITS OURS,WE WILL SHED OUR LAST DROP OF BLOOD.

wakeup.

So how do you not clealy see that Islam covers the entire area promised to Abraham. Ishmael is his seed too and the area you metioned is filledith the seed of Abraham not to mention the fulfillmet of God's promise:

This issue is so sensitive that if you compare two versions there are two different answers and you tell me someone isn't tampering with the Bible?

Genesis 17:17-19

New International Version (NIV)

17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”

19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you
    will call him Isaac.[a] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said to himself, “Can a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Can Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “O that Ishmael might live in your sight!” 19 God said, “No, but your wife Sarah shall bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac.[a] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him.

Genesis 18:18
    seeing that Abraham shall become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Not just the jews, you see “Nations” not “Nation”

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 17 2013,07:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2013,23:56)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

EDJ.

enemies.

wakeup.

Now you Know.

Boditharta.

Genesis 15:18   In the same day the LORD made a *COVENANT* with Abram, saying, Unto *thy seed* have I given this land, **FROM THE RIVER OF EGYPT** unto the great river, **THE RIVER EUPHRATES**:

Genesis 15:19   The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

Genesis 15:20   And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

Genesis 15:21   And the Amorites, and the *CANAANITES*, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

COVENANT?

*SUBMIT* >< *REBEL*.  ALLAH IS GREAT,BUT IN REAL,

wakeup.

So how do you not clealy see that Islam covers the entire area promised to Abraham. Ishmael is his seed too and the area you metioned is filledith the seed of Abraham not to mention the fulfillmet of God's promise:

This issue is so sensitive that if you compare two versions there are two different answers and you tell me someone isn't tampering with the Bible?

17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child a
    t the age of ninety?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”

19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac.[a] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said to himself, “Can a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Can Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “O that Ishmael might live in your sight!” 19 God said, “No, but your wife Sarah shall bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac.[a] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him.

Genesis 18:18
    seeing that Abraham shall become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Not just the jews, you see “Nations” not “Nation”

Body tharta.

That is the coming kingdom. 2240kmx2240km,
    with no physical walls. rev.21:17.

In Isaac shall all the NATIONS BE BLESSED.
    Why Isaac? *Because the birth of Isaac was the promise*.
    Not the birth of *Not Ishmail*.

And we true christians also will be *born again* by *promise*. If we follow Jesus commandments,the *promise* is to be reborn in spirit,like Jesus.

It was *Isaac* God wanted Abraham to sacrifice.

Ishmail was not born by promise.
    He was born because of sarah's impatience,and lack of faith. She told Abraham to lay with the servant Hagar.
    God did not tell Abraham that.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2013,20:17)
    Body tharta.

Why Isaac?  *Because the birth of Isaac was the promise*.

And we true christians also will be *born again* by *promise*. If we follow Jesus commandments,the *promise* is to be reborn in spirit,like Jesus.

He was born because of sarah's impatience,and lack of faith. She told Abraham to lay with the servant Hagar.

wakeup.

Genesis 16:3
    So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife

Genesis 16:7-10

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

7 And the angel of the Lord found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 8 And he said, Hagar, Sarai’s maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 9 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 10 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Sarah also gave Hagar to be th wife of Abraham BEFORE God promised her a son, so no Sarah was not being impatient.

Genesis 17:20

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Now I ask you who's descendents are too numerous to count? There are approx: 14 million Jews

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 18 2013,10:06)

Body tharta.

wakeup.

So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife

7 And the angel of the Lord found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 8 And he said, Hagar, Sarai’s maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 9 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 10 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Sarah also gave Hagar to be th wife of Abraham BEFORE God promised her a son, so no Sarah was not being impatient.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Now I ask you who's descendents are too numerous to count? There are approx: 14 million Jews

Boditharta.

As you can see, it was sarah that gave hagar to Abraham.
    He was not born by promise. God promised him isaac.

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to *THY SEED* *AFTER THEE*, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the *land of Canaan*, for an **EVERLASTING POSSESSION**; and I will be their God.

MUSLEMS SUPPOSE TO SUBMIT TO GOD;RIGHT?
    BUT IN REAL; THEY ARE OPPOSING GOD TO THE LAST DROP OF THEIR BLOOD.
    WHO ARE THEY TO PROTEST AGAINST THE GREAT GOD.

Think about this.
    There will be 1000years of jews breeding in the kingdom.
    This will be 10 generations. They will be numerous.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 18 2013,21:47)

Body tharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Genesis 17:8   And I will give unto thee, and to *THY SEED* *AFTER THEE*, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the *land of Canaan*, for an **EVERLASTING POSSESSION**; and I will be their God.

Think about this.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Genesis 17:8-14

8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.

Who was the first descendant of his to be circumcised? Ishmael

Palestinian territories
    Lebanon
    Syria
    Jordan
    Israel

These are the places that cover the Land of Canaan they are completely covered by th descendants of Abraham

Ishmael is a descendent of Abraham

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 18 2013,22:31)

Body tharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Genesis 17:8   And I will give unto thee, and to *THY SEED* *AFTER THEE*, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the *land of Canaan*, for an **EVERLASTING POSSESSION**; and I will be their God.

Think about this.

wakeup.

Wakeup

8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.

Palestinian territories
     Lebanon
     Syria
     Jordan
    Israel

These are the places that cover the Land of Canaan they are completely covered by th descendants of Abraham

Boditharta.

Read carefully please:

Genesis 17:18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!

Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name **Isaac**: and I will establish my covenant **with him** for an everlasting covenant, and with **his seed after him**.

Genesis 17:20 And **as for Ishmael**, I have heard thee: Behold, *I have blessed him*, and will make him fruitful, and will *multiply him exceedingly*; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him *a great nation*.

Genesis 17:21 ***But my covenant will I establish with Isaac**, which *Sarah* shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Hagar and Ishmail were send away,and God also blessed him. ***But his covenant is with Isaac, and his seed after him***.

Isaac's seed are today the jews.
    Ishmail's seed are today the *Arabs*,not the palestinians,nor Egypptians,nor the Hetites nor persians,nor Babylonians; for they were before Abraham.

God has put the jews in the land of canaan;and none can annul it,not even the so called people that say,we submit to allah,but intead protest against Gods will.

It is true that they submit to their allah; but go against Jehovah God.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2013,03:25)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 18 2013,22:31)

Body tharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Think about this.

wakeup.

Wakeup

Palestinian territories
     Lebanon
     Syria
     Jordan
    Israel

Boditharta.

Read carefully please:

Genesis 17:18   And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!

Genesis 17:19   And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name **Isaac**: and I will establish my covenant **with him** for an everlasting covenant, and with **his seed after him**.

Genesis 17:20   And **as for Ishmael**, I have heard thee: Behold, *I have blessed him*, and will make him fruitful, and will *multiply him exceedingly*; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him *a great nation*.

Genesis 17:21   ***But my covenant will I establish with Isaac**, which *Sarah* shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Hagar and Ishmail were send away,and God also blessed him. ***But his covenant is with Isaac, and his seed after him***.

Isaac's seed are today the jews.
    Ishmail's seed are today the *Arabs*,not the palestinians,nor Egypptians,nor the Hetites nor persians,nor Babylonians; for they were before Abraham.

God has put the jews in the land of canaan;and none can annul it,not even the so called people that say,we submit to allah,but intead protest against Gods will.

It is true that they submit to their allah; but go against Jehovah God.

wakeup.

Those are two seperate covenants, did you not read th Covenant regarding circumcision which was before the birth of Isaac? So God had already made a covenant with Abraham including Ishmael…etc. before the promise of Isaac

Also it was later clarified in the law what was to happen

Deuteronomy 21:17
    but he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

You do realize that the land that the Jews are in now is a rather recent occurence, right? God called it an everlasting possesion of Abraham the only way it was always in the hands of Abrahams descendents would be if Ishmael was included otherwise Abrahams descendents did not have it as God said.

Deutoronomy 21:17 Proves why Islam has grown so huge and why the arab nations make up almost the entire biblical area.Keep in mind that Arabs are only 22% of the Muslim population so the call to spread the message has been extremely fruitful

Wakeup
    Participant

Boditharta.

You are quoting scriptures that are *not related* to the covenant with Abraham.

QUOTE:
    Those are two seperate covenants, did you not read th Covenant regarding circumcision which was before the birth of Isaac? So God had already made a covenant with Abraham including Ishmael…etc. before the promise of Isaac.UNQUOTE:

IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ISHMAIL WAS THE FIRST CIRCUMCISED,BECAUSE HIS WHOLE MALE HOUSE HOLD, INCLUDING HIS SERVANTS WERE CIRCUMCISED.
    THERE IS NO COVENANT MADE WITH ISHMAIL.
    GOD SAID;**MY COVENANT IS WITH ISAAC**.(GODS WILL).
    *AS FOR ISHMAIL*;I WILL BLESS HIM.

QUOTE:
    Also it was later clarified in the law what was to happen
    Deuteronomy 21:17
    but he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.UNQUOTE:

NOT APPLICABLE; HAGAR WAS NOT GIVEN TO MARRY ABRAHAM.SHE WAS STILL HIS SERVANT,AFTER ISMAIL'S
    BIRTH. SHE ALSO WAS SEND OFF WITHOUT ANY DIVORCE.

QUOTE:
    You do realize that the land that the Jews are in now is a rather recent occurence, right? God called it an everlasting possesion of Abraham the only way it was always in the hands of Abrahams descendents would be if Ishmael was included otherwise Abrahams descendents did not have it as God said.UNQUOTE:

ISHMAIL'S CHILDREN ARE CALLED ISHMALITES BACK THEN; TODAY THEY ARE THE ARABS.
    ISHMAIL'S FATHER IS ABRAHAM THIS IS TRUE,BUT HIS MOTHER IS AN EGYPTIAN. HE WAS NOT PART OF THE PROMISE. GODS PROMISE WAS THAT SARAH SHALL GIVE BIRTH TO A SON;AND YOU SHALL CALL HIM ISAAC.
    HE WAS NAMED BY GOD. GOD HAS WORKED IT OUT THAT WAY;WHAT ARE MUSLEMS TO SAY OTHER WISE?
    TO DISAGREE?

QUOTE:
    Deutoronomy 21:17 Proves why Islam has grown so huge and why the arab nations make up almost the entire biblical area.Keep in mind that Arabs are only 22% of the Muslim population so the call to spread the message has been extremely fruitful.UNQUOTE:

ISLAM INDEED HAS COVERED THAT WHOLE AREA;
    BUT THAT IS THE *RELIGION*.
    ARABS ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISHMAIL.
    NOT THE PALESTINIANS, NOR EGYPTIANS, OR THE OTHERS.

WE MUST ACCEPT GODS PLANS, AND SHOULD NOT GO AGAINST THE ONE WE SUPPOSE TO SUBMIT TO.
    *UNLESS* ALLAH *IS NOT* MEANT TO BE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM. *IF ALLAH* IS THE SAME GOD OF JESUS;
    THEN WE ALSO SHOULD SUBMIT TO HIM.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,541 through 2,560 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account