Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,421 through 2,440 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,08:35)

Quote (terraricca @ July 14 2013,13:19)
    bod

you putting everything in doubts and in an uncertainty ,so that you can try to persuade others of your doctrine of Islam with your Koran ,you have shifted the conversation from the Koran to the bible to get back at your own pace within your comfort zone,

but this will not make the Koran the truth of God the creator and father of Christ ,and it will still make Muhammad a false prophet (not a prophet send by the God of Christ and creator of all things )

so you are trying in my view to do what the alchemists try to do with lead that he wanted turn in gold ,

so what ever is your will be yours ,I do not want what is yours ,i want what is mine only .

Terra.

The qur'an is claiming to be in the family
    by quoting scriptures of the bible.
    But after the dna test; it is found that she has a different dna. She is of a different spirit.
    She is not of the family.

The reason why she wants to be seen as part of the family is, because she was sent, to corrupt the bloodline.
    To corrupt the spirit of the scriptures.

wakeup.

wakeup

yeah ,that about right :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

bod

you putting everything in doubts and in an uncertainty ,so that you can try to persuade others of your doctrine of Islam with your Koran ,you have shifted the conversation from the Koran to the bible to get back at your own pace within your comfort zone,

but this will not make the Koran the truth of God the creator and father of Christ ,and it will still make Muhammad a false prophet (not a prophet send by the God of Christ and creator of all things )

so you are trying in my view to do what the alchemists try to do with lead that he wanted turn in gold ,

so what ever is your will be yours ,I do not want what is yours ,i want what is mine only .

You should want was is GOD's will and not just ignore what is being said because you are afraid to think any other way.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,13:35)

bod

Terra.

But after the dna test; it is found that she has a different dna. She is of a different spirit.

The reason why she wants to be seen as part of the family is, because she was sent, to corrupt the bloodline.

wakeup.

That didn't appear to be an honest answer and you ducked my last couple of posts. The Jewish leaders said the same thing about Jesus that he was corrupting the people:

But LOOK DEEPER and the truth will be revealed even about bloodline. WE all know tht Ishmael was the actual firstborn of Abraham see wht God says about the promise being to Isaac and not Ishmael:

Deuteronomy 21:15-17

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: 16 then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: 17 but he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

So it is Go being Just that ISLAM shall rise in the last of times because the promise was really due to Ishmael which was the true Firstborn

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,13:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 14 2013,05:54)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 13 2013,19:39)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 13 2013,11:12)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 12 2013,18:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 12 2013,16:44)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 11 2013,21:23)
    Boditharta.

I like to encourage you to ask questions.
    So far there is none here;all too proud.
    Lets not strife for religion,but for truth.

So we can know God and his Son.

wakeup.

Do you believe that God wants Mercy or Sacrifice?

Boditharta.

Thank you.

From all his followers; all he wants is obedience to
    his teacings,and not to fall away from it.
    But then; If a time occurs,that we have to choose to please our selfs,or to please God.
    He demmands sacrifice;by denying yourself.

You should love God more than yourself.
    If we renounce our own pleasures to please God;
    That is a sacrifice accepted.
    You should love your God more that yourself.

You shall love the lord your God with all your heart,and with all your soul,and with all your mind,and with all your strenght.

This is how we obtain mercy.

wakeup.

So are you saying that we obtain Mercy when we are obedient and renounce our own will for the will of God?

Boditharta.

We ought to be dead in the flesh.
    Not easy to do,to just have one desire, to serve God.
    The flesh is always agaist the spirit.
    The flesh have the desire to do someting unlawful;but the spirit inside says no.

Sometimes the the spirit wants to do something good;but the flesh says no, maybe tomorrow.

God wants us not to touch the unclean thing.
    Be ye holy ;for God is holy.
    Accept the yoke of Christ,not the yoke of the world.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We are not to b dead in th flesh nor did Jesus ever preach such thing.

John 10:10
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

We were put here to:

Genesis 1:28
    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God wants us to enjoy HIS creation but discipline is not denying or killing the flesh it is using the channels God has already provided.

Joy and sex with your own woman not someone elses or with a man.

Enjoy your own provisions do not tak the provisions of others or falsely accuse others of doing so…etc.

The Blueprint to Absolute JOY in this world and the next comes with the devotion of God. You SIN when you miss the Mark and pervert that blueprint.

Still and all God prefers Mercy over Sacrifice an the knowledge of God more than any burnt offerings.

Boditharta.

Colossians 3:3   For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.(DEAD IN THE FLESH AND ITS DESIRES;BUT ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT).

1 Timothy 5:6   But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth. (DEAD SPIRITUALLY WHILE ALIVE IN THE FLESH).

2 Timothy 2:11   It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:(DEAD TO THE WORLD,NOT HAVING THE DESIRES OF THE WORLD).

BE YE SEPERATE; DONT GET YOURSLEF YOKED WITH THE SPIRIT OF BABYLON. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

wakeup.

You are using the term “world” in a different context then I am

“For GOD so LOVED the world”

This is the world I love

Ed J
    Participant

Islam is a dying religion BD.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2013,17:17)
    Islam is a dying religion BD.

It is the truth and the prophecies that most christians believe are prophecies are not the actual prophecies so here I will share this one with you as well:

1 Kings 3:23-28

23 Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living. 24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. 25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. 26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. 27 Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. 28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

ISLAM believes in the living Son but look how much you try to divide Christ because you believe in a dead Christ but we know He was not killed or crucified

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 14 2013,17:27)
    ISLAM believes in the living Son…

Hi BD,

Who do you think you're fooling?
    islam says GOD has no son.

Ed (witness)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 14 2013,17:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,13:35)

bod

Terra.

wakeup.

That didn't appear to be an honest answer and you ducked my last couple of posts. The Jewish leaders said the same thing about Jesus that he was corrupting the people:

But LOOK DEEPER and the truth will be revealed even about bloodline. WE all know tht Ishmael was the actual firstborn of Abraham see wht God says about the promise being to Isaac and not Ishmael:

Deuteronomy 21:15-17

15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: 16 then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: 17 but he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

So it is Go being Just that ISLAM shall rise in the last of times because the promise was really due to Ishmael which was the true Firstborn

Boditharta.

I was not speaking of Ishmail,but of the qur'an,bloodline
    spiritually.

God also will blessed Ishmail;he said 12 princess will come out of him.

But Ishmail is not the son promised;he is Isaac.
    Ishmail was born because of Sarah's frustration.
    She could not wait any longer,and sent Abraham to the maid servant.

Not much said about Ishmail in scripture.
    His name was not mentioned by Jesus.

1.Moses was preferred to his elder brother.
    2.Joseph was preferred to his elder brothers.
    3.Ephraim was preferred to his elder brother.
    4.Jacob was preferred to Esau his elder brother.

I am sorry if I have missed your two posts.

You did not understood the scriptures you quoted
    Deut 21:15–17.
    *It said hated*: Ishmail was not hated.Abraham sends his mother away with all provisions.
    Sarah did not hate Hagar,but is jealous of her.

You are seeking scriptures, to proof the scriptures wrong and the qur'an right.
    We should seek the *truth* instead,not religion.
    Not islam; but the false prophet and his religion will rise,
    and force all the people of the world to worship him.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 14 2013,17:17)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

But then; If a time occurs,that we have to choose to please our selfs,or to please God.

You shall love the lord your God with all your heart,and with all your soul,and with all your mind,and with all your strenght.

wakeup.

So are you saying that we obtain Mercy when we are obedient and renounce our own will for the will of God?

Boditharta.

The flesh have the desire to do someting unlawful;but the spirit inside says no.

Sometimes the the spirit wants to do something good;but the flesh says no, maybe tomorrow.

wakeup.

wakeup.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

We were put here to:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God wants us to enjoy HIS creation but discipline is not denying or killing the flesh it is using the channels God has already provided.

Enjoy your own provisions do not tak the provisions of others or falsely accuse others of doing so…etc.

The Blueprint to Absolute JOY in this world and the next comes with the devotion of God. You SIN when you miss the Mark and pervert that blueprint.

Still and all God prefers Mercy over Sacrifice an the knowledge of God more than any burnt offerings.

Boditharta.

Colossians 3:3   For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.(DEAD IN THE FLESH AND ITS DESIRES;BUT ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT).

1 Timothy 5:6   But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth. (DEAD SPIRITUALLY WHILE ALIVE IN THE FLESH).

2 Timothy 2:11   It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:(DEAD TO THE WORLD,NOT HAVING THE DESIRES OF THE WORLD).

BE YE SEPERATE; DONT GET YOURSLEF YOKED WITH THE SPIRIT OF BABYLON. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

Dead to the world meaning;
    dead to the spirit of the world,which is all the desires
    of the flesh that brings miseries,and sorrows.
    In Christ only we find peace.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,20:56)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We were put here to:

Boditharta.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God doesn't want you to not have desires, HE has put in place all that you could desire. I toldyou it is only incorrect desires not desire itself. God does not want you to be a monk.

Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but that they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are Fasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (Quran 57:27)

We are to begrateful for what God created just as HE saw it “VERY GOOD” all tha HE created.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,20:50)
    Boditharta.

spiritually.

*It said hated*: Ishmail was not hated.Abraham sends his mother away with all provisions.

wakeup.

First of all Abraham took Sarah as a wife and second Ishmael was still the Firstborn and the Law says Ishmael was still due a double portion and that is what you see today.

The revelation of truth you did not know makes you uncomfortable and I understand that.

When you look from a different viewpoint you will see different things. For instance you place the book of Revelation
    in a current context even including th USA which didn't exist at the time as part of this prophecy o revelation, why?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,07:28)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 14 2013,20:50)
    Boditharta.

spiritually.

wakeup.

First of all Abraham took Sarah as a wife and second Ishmael was still the Firstborn and the Law says Ishmael was still due a double portion and that is what you see today.

The revelation of truth you did not know makes you uncomfortable and I understand that.

When you look from a different viewpoint you will see different things. For instance you place the book of Revelation
    in a current context even including th USA which didn't exist at the time as part of this prophecy o revelation, why?

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    First of all Abraham took Sarah as a wife and second Ishmael was still the Firstborn and the Law says Ishmael was still due a double portion and that is what you see today.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    SARAH WAS NOT MARRIED TO ABRAHAM.
    HE WAS JUST SLEEPING WITH HER.
    SO THAT IS NOT TRUE; WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
    AND YOU ARE NOT READING MY QUOTES REGARDING THE FIRST BORNS OR HAVE IGNORED. DAVID WAS NOT THE FIRST BORN EITHER,AND HE WAS PREFERRED TO HIS ELDER BROTHERS.SO YOUR FIRST BORN ANALOGY DOES NOT HOLD ANY WATER.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    The revelation of truth you did not know makes you uncomfortable and I understand that.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    NOTHING MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.
    AND I KNOW THE PROPHESIES.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    in a current context even including th USA which didn't exist at the time as part of this prophecy o revelation, why

——————————————————————
    THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO LOOK AT PROPHESIES.
    GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION; THAT ANYONE CAN INTERPRET IT THEIR OWN WAY.
    THE USA IS ONLY ONE PART OF BABYLON.
    BABYLON IS THE WHOLE WORLD,THE ARAB NATIONS INCLUDED.
    ——————————————————————
    ISAIAH 14:31.Howl 'o gate,cry 'o city; thou whole palastina, art **desolved**:for there shall come from the north a smoke,and none shall be alone in his appointed time.('o gate;meaning the the way into a religionTHE ENTERING INTO).
    'o city,meaning the religion itself,where the people gather.The whole world of **islam is the city**,where the muslems dwell spiritually.

Zeph.2:5.Woe; unto the inhabitants of the sea coast,the nation of the cherethites,the word of the Lord is **against you,o' canaan**,the land of the *philistines*;I will even **destroy thee** that there shall be *no inhabitants*.
    (God is speaking of islam here).(take note,do not close your eyes).

Zech.14:21.——and in *that day* there shall be **no more the cananites** in the house of the Lord of host.
    (muslems will not be part in the house of the Lord).

Numbers 24:20. —-amalek was the first of the nations;
    but his **latter end** shall be that he **perished FOR EVER**.

Please dont ignore those scriptures, just because you love the qur'an so much,and dont be offended.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,06:17)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We were put here to:

Boditharta.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God doesn't want you to not have desires, HE has put in place all that you could desire. I toldyou it is only incorrect desires not desire itself. God does not want you to be a monk.

Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but that they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are Fasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (Quran 57:27)

We are to begrateful for what God created just as HE saw it “VERY GOOD” all tha HE created.

Boditharta.

That is what I said; stay away from bad desires of the flesh. Enjoy your picnics,drink your wine,have your fun;
    but dont break Gods laws.

I know muslems are not allowed to drink wine,but they all do,some in the open, and some behind closed doors.
    I have known many muslems.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,09:31)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We were put here to:

Boditharta.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

That is what I said; stay away from bad desires of the flesh. Enjoy your picnics,drink your wine,have your fun;

I know muslems are not allowed to drink wine,but they all do,some in the open, and some behind closed doors.

wakeup.

Okay so we agree.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,09:24)
    QUOTE:
    First of all Abraham took Sarah as a wife and second Ishmael was still the Firstborn and the Law says Ishmael was still due a double portion and that is what you see today.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    AND YOU ARE NOT READING MY QUOTES REGARDING THE FIRST BORNS OR HAVE IGNORED. DAVID WAS NOT THE FIRST BORN EITHER,AND HE WAS PREFERRED TO HIS ELDER BROTHERS.SO YOUR FIRST BORN ANALOGY DOES NOT HOLD ANY WATER.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    The revelation of truth you did not know makes you uncomfortable and I understand that.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    in a current context even including th USA which didn't exist at the time as part of this prophecy o revelation, why

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    ISAIAH 14:31.Howl 'o gate,cry 'o city; thou whole palastina, art **desolved**:for there shall come from the north a smoke,and none shall be alone in his appointed time.('o gate;meaning the the way into a religionTHE ENTERING INTO).
    'o city,meaning the religion itself,where the people gather.The whole world of **islam is the city**,where the muslems dwell spiritually.

Zeph.2:5.Woe; unto the inhabitants of the sea coast,the nation of the cherethites,the word of the Lord is **against you,o' canaan**,the land of the *philistines*;I will even **destroy thee** that there shall be *no inhabitants*.

Zech.14:21.——and in *that day* there shall be **no more the cananites** in the house of the Lord of host.

Please dont ignore those scriptures, just because you love the qur'an so much,and dont be offended.

wakeup.

We both made an error the person in question was not Sarah but Hagar… I have no idea why I wrote Sarah pobably was just the name in my mind for comparison. With that being said:

Genesis 16:3
    And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

If you are waiting for Islam to end you wait and I will wait to and we will both see. Zeph 2:5 an Zech 14:21 have nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not a nationality or ethnic group such as “arab” Arabians do not even make up th bulk of Islam

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,13:16)

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

We both made an error the person in question was not Sarah but Hagar… I have no idea why I wrote Sarah pobably was just the name in my mind for comparison. With that being said:

And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

If you are waiting for Islam to end you wait and I will wait to and we will both see. Zeph 2:5 an Zech 14:21 have nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not a nationality or ethnic group such as “arab” Arabians do not even make up th bulk of Islam

Boditharta.

Yes we both made a small error;

Regarding those prophesies.
    Who do you think God is taking To,and about?
    Are the palistinians not the oppressed?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,12:36)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We were put here to:

Boditharta.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Okay so we agree.

Boditharta.

The spirit must be strong enough to overrule
    the bad desires of the flesh.

They always say;its human nature.
    Thats true;but the wrong way of human nature.
    Because in the end, it will cause trouble personally
    and also for others.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,14:58)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,12:36)

Okay so we agree.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Thank you.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

wakeup.

We were put here to:

Boditharta.

wakeup.

This is the world I love

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

The spirit must be strong enough to overrule
    the bad desires of the flesh.
    They always say;its human nature.
    Thats true;but the wrong way of human nature.
    Because in the end, it will cause trouble personally
    and also for others.

wakeup.

AMEN :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,14:52)

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God was talking about those HE was talking about and those people are gone.

If anything Islam Completedthe will of God

Palestine was conquered by the Islamic Empire, beginning in 634 CE. In 636 CE, the Battle of Yarmouk during the Muslim conquest of Syria symbolized the complete Muslim takeover of the region, which was regarded as Bilad a-Sham (Greater Syria).

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2013,09:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,14:52)

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God was talking about those HE was talking about and those people are gone.

If anything Islam Completedthe will of God

Palestine was conquered by the Islamic Empire, beginning in 634 CE. In 636 CE, the Battle of Yarmouk during the Muslim conquest of Syria symbolized the complete Muslim takeover of the region, which was regarded as Bilad a-Sham (Greater Syria).

Boditharta.

Are you really saying that palistina does not exist anymore? There are no more palistinians?
    You must tell the chief of Gaza that.

That makes my point more strong; saying that God was speaking about *islam*,not physical palistinians.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,421 through 2,440 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account