Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,381 through 2,400 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 09 2013,15:18)
    Do you think that *HE* has not touched islam?

Here you're asking BD to agree to his understanding as being corrupt.         (<– it ain't happinin)

Ed J
    Participant

The corruption is in the quran

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 09 2013,15:30)

Boditharta.

Jesus was speaking of those, that will worship him with their lips only.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What you said there is an 'off-switch'
    BD will only hear:  'put partners with al-Lah'

Ed

EdJ.

How are you, good looking young man?

Boditharta has been taken by the doctrine of the qur'an.
    It would be very hard for him to switch over,even if he wants to. They have a very strong hold on their followers.
    Some of my families are muslem in indonesia;and they are not allowed to change over without consequences.

But look at your self; you also are in spiritual bondage.
    Bound by your doctrine,and have no power to set yourself free; by accepting the truth. Even if you have to disregard
    scriptures; you will disregard.You can not break the spiritual hold,for it is too strong.

Scriptural proof have no meaning, if it does not fit in your doctrine. Now that is being imprisoned,without realising it.
    You are not the only one;there are billions of them.
    Only the truth can set you free.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

bod

took a week off :D

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2013,13:29)
    bod

Muhammad took info from his cousin who was associated with christians ,but that is were all stops and tell me how many pages did he write any way ??? I mean the original Koran

So his cousin the Christian told Muhammad that Christ Jesus wasn't killed or Crucified?

You probably should knowwhat is in the Quran before just making up any old story

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 09 2013,13:02)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,15:50)
    SORRY:
    CORRECTION; HE WAS SPEAKING *TO* THE APOSTLES,BUT
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

These are speaking in “his name” just like you say they must and thy are doing many great things so why are they being called workers of iniquity by Jesus himself?

Boditharta.

Most of them today perform healings by mass hypnosis.
    They study in those things.
    Again,satan at work deceiving the many.
    You think *HE* will ever stop?

Dont you know, that *HE* created all religions;including the christian religions today? Using Gods words,but misquoting them.

*HE* has gone in all christian religions,and giving the top leaders, great material blessings,to corrupt them even more.

wakeup.

Jsus did't say “with their lips” he said they were actively healing the sick andfeeding th poor “IN HIS NAME”

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

The are evil doers because they neglected glory to GOD:

“but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven”

What did Jesus say to God? “Not My WILL, but yours” yet you put what you think the will of Jesus is over that of God an there is the evil.

this is why you do not believe Jesus was saved by God you don't want God to havethe Glory even though he said HIMSELF

Malachi 3:17
    “On the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.

But you can't see it though.If you look in the scriptures the ALL point to Christ being spared Just like Noah(Saved) Jonah(Saved) Lot(Saved) David(Saved) Abraham(Saved)….etc

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 09 2013,15:02)
    Boditharta.

Does it mean that you are disregarding Jesus own statement, that no one can come to the Father but through him?

Dont forget that the jews today also pray straight to God,
    not through Jesus,like you do.

All must come through Jesus;what can you loose if it was not true? But consider what you will loose if it is true.

wakeup.

He was talking to those people it was not a permanenet statement although believing in him is permanent but look:

Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 09 2013,22:44)

bod

Muhammad took info from his cousin who was associated with christians ,but that is were all stops and tell me how many pages did he write any way ??? I mean the original Koran

So his cousin the Christian told Muhammad that Christ Jesus wasn't killed or Crucified?

You probably should knowwhat is in the Quran before just making up any old story

bod

that is your conclusion not mine ,you are good of putting words in others,,

what I meant is that he was introduce to Christianity early one and made the Koran of his a mix of what ever he could ear,just made personalized to himself ,

he sew a need ,an opportunity, and that is what he try to supply ,a sort of unity among all those tribe of divided people,

this is what we see now breaking up,look in the news ,

what an contrast with Christ who was foretold to come for centuries with repeated confirmation of is coming ,this why he his the true prophet and Muhammad a false one he is a opportunist,at best .

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2013,04:14)

bod

bod

what I meant is that he was introduce to Christianity early one and made the Koran of his a mix of what ever he could ear,just made personalized to himself ,

he sew a need ,an opportunity, and that is what he try to supply ,a sort of unity among all those tribe of divided people,

what an contrast with Christ who was foretold to come for centuries with repeated confirmation of is coming ,this why he his the true prophet and Muhammad a false one he is a opportunist,at best .

Show me a Prophecy that says “Christ Jesus” is coming?

You cannot show me any scripture that says this. But you can show me scriptures that sound like Israel will be delivered by God.

I don't even dispute what you would call a prophecy but the fact is you cannot show me a single prophecy that talks plainly about Jesus Christ, many of those prophecies say he will be king of Israel but as of yet he is not the King of Israel although this certainly may be the case in the future my point is you speak about these prophecies as if they are STRICT PREDICTIONS

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,03:02)

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2013,04:14)

bod

bod

You cannot show me any scripture that says this. But you can show me scriptures that sound like Israel will be delivered by God.

I don't even dispute what you would call a prophecy but the fact is you cannot show me a single prophecy that talks plainly about Jesus Christ, many of those prophecies say he will be king of Israel but as of yet he is not the King of Israel although this certainly may be the case in the future my point is you speak about these prophecies as if they are STRICT PREDICTIONS

bod

this is one ;Mic 5:2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    though you are small among the clans of Judah,
    out of you will come for me
    one who will be ruler over Israel,
    whose origins are from of old,
    from ancient times.’”

and it is related to this ;

Mt 2:2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.”
    Mt 2:3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.
    Mt 2:4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born.
    Mt 2:5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:
    Mt 2:6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
    for out of you will come a ruler
    who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.’’”

but now you have called the name that you have set out for me , :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,08:02)

Hi BD, OK…

“The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against “his anointed”(=JesusChrist),
     saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:
     the Lord shall have them in derision.Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore
     displeasure. Yet have I set my king(=Jesus Christ) upon my holy hill of Zion.” (Psalms 2:2-7)

“I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me,
    Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    (fulfillment of this Prophecy is in Matt.3:16-17)

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2013,08:25)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,03:02)

bod

this is one ;Mic 5:2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
    though you are small among the clans of Judah,
    out of you will come for me
    one who will be ruler over Israel,
    whose origins are from of old,
    from ancient times.’”

and it is related to this ;

Mt 2:2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.”
    Mt 2:3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.
    Mt 2:4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born.
    Mt 2:5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:
    Mt 2:6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
    for out of you will come a ruler
    who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.’’”

but now you have called the name that you have set out for me , :D

Hi Pierre,

I like yours is better than mine.  :D

Ed J

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,03:57)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

These are speaking in “his name” just like you say they must and thy are doing many great things so why are they being called workers of iniquity by Jesus himself?

Boditharta.

Dont you know, that *HE* created all religions;including the christian religions today? Using Gods words,but misquoting them.

*HE* has gone in all christian religions,and giving the top leaders, great material blessings,to corrupt them even more.

wakeup.

Jsus did't say “with their lips” he said they were actively healing the sick andfeeding th poor “IN HIS NAME”

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

What did Jesus say to God? “Not My WILL, but yours” yet you put what you think the will of Jesus is over that of God an there is the evil.

this is why you do not believe Jesus was saved by God you don't want God to havethe Glory even though he said HIMSELF

“On the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.

But you can't see it though.If you look in the scriptures the ALL point to Christ being spared Just like Noah(Saved) Jonah(Saved) Lot(Saved) David(Saved) Abraham(Saved)….etc

Boditharta.

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto **David a righteous Branch**, and a *King shall reign* and prosper, and shall execute judgment and *justice in the earth*.

Jeremiah 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause **the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David**; and *he* shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

Wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Boditharta.

Isaiah 9:6 **For unto us a child is born**, unto us a *son* is given: and the government *shall be* upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called **Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace**.

Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of **his government** and *peace* there shall be no end, upon *the throne of David*, and upon **his kingdom**, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even *for ever*. **The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this**.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    Jsus did't say “with their lips” he said they were actively healing the sick andfeeding th poor “IN HIS NAME”UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    REV 3:15.16. I KNOW THY WORKS,THAT THOU ARE NEITHER COLD NOR HOT:I WOULD THOU WERE COLD OR HOT. SO THEN, BECAUSE THOU ARE LUKE WARM,AND NEITHER COLD NOR HOT,I WILL SPUE THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH.
    (THOSE ARE THE LIP WORSHIPPERS).(THE LUKE WARM).
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    LIP WORSHIPPERS PRAYS GOD WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT DONT LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.
    GOD CAN NOT BE MESMERISED WITH EMPTY WORDS.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    What did Jesus say to God? “Not My WILL, but yours” yet you put what you think the will of Jesus is over that of God an there is the evil.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ONE CAN ONLY GLORIFY GOD BY WORSHIPPING HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. AND NOT REJECTING HIS GIFT TO US. AND ALSO REJECTING AL; OR SOME OF HIS WORDS. MAKING HIS WORDS A GAME FOR ALL TO PLAY THEREWITH.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    this is why you do not believe Jesus was saved by God you don't want God to havethe Glory even though he said HIMSELF.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    SATAN LOVE US TO BELIEVE THAT GOD SAVED JESUS FROM THE CROSS,BECAUSE SATAN CAN NOT STAND BEING BEATEN BY JESUS RESURRECTION;FOR HE HAS CONQUERED DEATH; AND HIS FOLLOWERS WILL ALSO.
    THIS HE HATES TO HEAR.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    But you can't see it though.If you look in the scriptures the ALL point to Christ being spared Just like Noah(Saved) Jonah(Saved) Lot(Saved) David(Saved) Abraham
    UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ARE YOU SAYING THAT JESUS WAS NOT SAVED?
    ARE YOU SATING THAT JESUS WAS NOT QUICKENED.
    ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE IS NOT SITTING NEXT TO HIS FATHER,WAITING FOR HIS FATHER TO MAKE ALL HIS ENEMIES BE TRODDEN DOWN,SO HE CAN RULE IN HIS KINGDOM. THEN GOD WILL HAVE HIS TREASURED POSSESSION.
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,04:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 09 2013,15:02)
    Boditharta.

Does it mean that you are disregarding Jesus own statement, that no one can come to the Father but through him?

Dont forget that the jews today also pray straight to God,
    not through Jesus,like you do.

All must come through Jesus;what can you loose if it was not true? But consider what you will loose if it is true.

wakeup.

He was talking to those people it was not a permanenet statement although believing in him is permanent but look:

Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Boditharta.

I see that you are still disregarding Jesus own words.
    **No man can come to the Father but by me**.

Paul was mentioning THE ELECTION,
    Those will be the jews brought back in the flesh by election;by mercy.(back into israel).

Because the jews have rejected Jesus,and God has blinded them, we now can know God by the gospels.
    And can obtain mercy because of the jews unbelieve.

And the jews also will obtain mercy through our mercy.
    Becaus the resurrected saints(the gentiles) will teach the jews the gospels; in the kingdom.

So that all will be one.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 10 2013,10:44)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    Jsus did't say “with their lips” he said they were actively healing the sick andfeeding th poor “IN HIS NAME”UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    REV 3:15.16. I KNOW THY WORKS,THAT THOU ARE NEITHER COLD NOR HOT:I WOULD THOU WERE COLD OR HOT. SO THEN, BECAUSE THOU ARE LUKE WARM,AND NEITHER COLD NOR HOT,I WILL SPUE THEE OUT OF MY MOUTH.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    LIP WORSHIPPERS PRAYS GOD WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT DONT LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    What did Jesus say to God? “Not My WILL, but yours” yet you put what you think the will of Jesus is over that of God an there is the evil.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ONE CAN ONLY GLORIFY GOD BY WORSHIPPING HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. AND NOT REJECTING HIS GIFT TO US. AND ALSO REJECTING AL; OR SOME OF HIS WORDS. MAKING HIS WORDS A GAME FOR ALL TO PLAY THEREWITH.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    this is why you do not believe Jesus was saved by God you don't want God to havethe Glory even though he said HIMSELF.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    SATAN LOVE US TO BELIEVE THAT GOD SAVED JESUS FROM THE CROSS,BECAUSE SATAN CAN NOT STAND BEING BEATEN BY JESUS RESURRECTION;FOR HE HAS CONQUERED DEATH; AND HIS FOLLOWERS WILL ALSO.
    THIS HE HATES TO HEAR.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    But you can't see it though.If you look in the scriptures the ALL point to Christ being spared Just like Noah(Saved) Jonah(Saved) Lot(Saved) David(Saved) Abraham
    UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE IS NOT SITTING NEXT TO HIS FATHER,WAITING FOR HIS FATHER TO MAKE ALL HIS ENEMIES BE TRODDEN DOWN,SO HE CAN RULE IN HIS KINGDOM. THEN GOD WILL HAVE HIS TREASURED POSSESSION.
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

You do not believ tht Jess was “SPARED” you believe he was sacrificed but you won't say SACRIFICED by who to who.

Who offered up the Sacrifice and whom did they offer it up to?

Plus you are saying God condoned HUMAN SACRIFICE something he said:

Jeremiah 19:5
    they have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Do you think God just was talking about offering their son to Baal or the very act itself?

God hates harming the innocent.

1 Samuel 19:5
    for he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the Lord wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?6 And Saul hearkened unto the voice of Jonathan: and Saul sware, As the Lord liveth, he shall not be slain.

This to me is a Prophecy of Christ as this is also what Pontious Pilate said:

Matthew 27:24
    When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of
    this just person: see ye to it.

Jonah 1:14
    Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man’s life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.

And it certainly did not please the Lord to kill Jonah although it appeared that he was killed.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,11:28)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    THIS HE HATES TO HEAR.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

You do not believ tht Jess was “SPARED” you believe he was sacrificed but you won't say SACRIFICED by who to who.

they have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Do you think God just was talking about offering their son to Baal or the very act itself?

for he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the Lord wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?6 And Saul hearkened unto the voice of Jonathan: and Saul sware, As the Lord liveth, he shall not be slain.

When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man’s life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.

And it certainly did not please the Lord to kill Jonah although it appeared that he was killed.

Boditharta.

John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, **how shall ye believe**, if I tell you of **heavenly things**?

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the **Son of man which is in heaven**.

John 3:14 And as Moses *lifted up the serpent* in the wilderness, even so **must** the **Son of man be lifted up**: (*MUST* BE CRUCIFIED).

John 3:15 That whosoever **believeth in him** should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 **For God so loved the world**, that he ***gave*** his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth **in him** should not perish, but have everlasting life. (NOTICE; GOD GAVE. ITS A GIFT).

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world **through him** might be saved. (NOTICE; THROUGH HIM. BY HIM).
    NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME,(Jesus).(THROUGH HIM).ALL MUST O THROUGH JESUS.
    WE DONT WANT TO BE SEEN AS ROBBERS BY GOING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.
    Bodi: I understand your position; the spiritual chain binding you is strong. Only the truth can break that chain.
    This calls for my brothers and sisters too.

But first; they must be willing to*see* the chain that is binding them,and by being humble; can see the truth,and therefore break the chain. For pride is in the way.
    We must come like children,that is to set asside pride.

Too proud to admit wrong interpretation despite scriptures being produced.Too proud to say yes, I can see now,I was wrong,thank you.

Too proud to ask questions,for asking questions only
    make them look like just learners.

The spiritual chain and shackles,will not be removed
    untill pride is removed,so the truth can be percieved.

wakeup.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 10 2013,12:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 10 2013,11:28)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    THIS HE HATES TO HEAR.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

for he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the Lord wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay D
    avid without a cause?6 And Saul hearkened unto the voice of Jonathan: and Saul sware, As the Lord liveth, he shall not be slain.

When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Boditharta.

John 3:12   If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, **how shall ye believe**, if I tell you of **heavenly things**?

John 3:13   And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the **Son of man which is in heaven**.

John 3:14   And as Moses *lifted up the serpent* in the wilderness, even so **must** the **Son of man be lifted up**: (*MUST* BE CRUCIFIED).

John 3:15   That whosoever **believeth in him** should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16   **For God so loved the world**, that he ***gave*** his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth **in him** should not perish, but have everlasting life. (NOTICE; GOD GAVE. ITS A GIFT).

John 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world **through him** might be saved. (NOTICE; THROUGH HIM. BY HIM).
    NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME,(Jesus).(THROUGH HIM).ALL MUST O THROUGH JESUS.
    WE DONT WANT TO BE SEEN AS ROBBERS BY GOING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.
    Bodi: I understand your position; the spiritual chain binding you is strong. Only the truth can break that chain.
    This calls for my  brothers and sisters too.

But first; they must be willing to*see* the chain that is binding them,and by being humble; can see the truth,and therefore break the chain. For pride is in the way.
    We must come like children,that is to set asside pride.

Too proud to admit wrong interpretation despite scriptures being produced.Too proud to say yes, I can see now,I was wrong,thank you.

Too proud to ask questions,for asking questions only
    make them look like just learners.

The spiritual chain and shackles,will not be removed
    untill pride is removed,so the truth can be percieved.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Totally agree with your response and I will tell you I have no pride here at all and I am very willing to cncede on any point whetheror not you are willing to do the same so what did Christ mean when he said:

“Son of man which is in heaven”

Was Jesus in heaven while he was on earth?

terraricca
    Participant

bod

you ask I delivered so you are the liar ??? NO ???YES ???

Viewing 20 posts - 2,381 through 2,400 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account