Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,361 through 2,380 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Who is Jesus talking to here?

Luke 13:27
    But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Is he talking to Jews or Muslims….no, he is speaking to CHRISTIANS

Luke 13:26-28

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

26 then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Tell me who is he speaking to?

Matthew 7:20-23

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Who is Christ Jesus speaking to?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 19 2013,21:24)

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,13:31)
    Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

What about the Mormons; Jw's; Scientology;the Roman church.
    Are they not preaching another Christ?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

No, Mormons are attributing extra things about the Jesus we know as Lord.
    Islam, while saying Jesus is the messiah, denies what that actually means.

“The Messiah” means YHVH's anointed leader of the people.
    To them Muhammad, not Jesus is their annointed leader.
    They(muslims) actually preach a different Jesus(Isa).
    One that didn't die and is lower than Muhammad.

Ed (witness)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2013,08:45)

Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Ed (witness)

EdJ.

I agree with what you are saying.
    The scriptures also said that **MANY** WILL COME IN MY NAME, SAYING LORD,LORD.**.
    Muslem accept Jesus as the messiah,but dont treat him as such, instead teach, that he is just a prophet of God.
    And also denying his sacrifice.

They teach:
    Jesus is the son of God, like *ALL* are sons of God.
    There is always that twist in it.
    They believe; BUT, also not believe.

They say *we submit to God*; BUT, also *denying* his *WORD*,and testamony; by CLAIMING that, those words are corrupted. *THE WORD SUBMIT TO GOD* ,IS JUST A BAIT* to get them *bite* into the hook;so they can be captured,and spiritually in prisoned.

Jesus was not crucified; *BUT*, taken up to heaven.
    He was born of a virgin; *BUT*,he is just another prophet.
    ACCEPTING;*BUT* ALSO *NOT* ACCEPTING.
    THIS IS THE TONGUE OF A SERPENT AT WORK DECEIVING.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Boditharte.

QUOTE:
    You just said the same thing with an applied timeline.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    NOT THE SAME THING;FOR *IN* THE 1000YR KINGDOM WILL ONLY BE JEWS,AND THE RESURRECTED SAINTS AS KINGS AND PRIESTS. NO GENTILES.
    SAINTS RULING OVER THE JEWS;TO PROVOKE THEM TO JEALOUSY,AS THEY DID PROVOKE GOD TO JEALOUSY.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the christians, and the sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    THAT WOULD BE IN THE SECOND RESURRECTION.
    THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. WE MUST LABOUR TO GET TO THE *FIRST* RESURRECTION. JUST AS THE STARS SHINE DIFFERENTLY;SOME ARE BRIGHTER THAN THE OTHER, SO WILL THE RESURRECTED BE.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)
    The jews say “The christians have nothing [true] to stand on,” and the christians say, “The jews have nothing to stand on,” although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT HUMANS AND RELIGIONS HERE; LETS JUST STAY ON SCRIPTURES AND NOT CORRUPT HUMANS TREATING THE SCRIPTURES AS THEY PLEASE.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)
    But the jews and the christians say, “We are the children of Allah and His beloved.” Say, “Then why does He punish you for your sins?” Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    MISINFORMED RELIGIONS WILL ALWAYS CONTRADICT EACH OTHER;BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT THE TRUTH.
    THERE ARE ALSO CONTRADICTIONS OF TEACHINGS AMONST MUSLEMS. WE ARE ALL MISINFORMED HUMANS. MISINFORMED, BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE.
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)
    It's all here in the Quran evn about Satan:
    And let not satan turn you aside. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.
    ( سورة الزخرف , Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #62)
    [iblis (Satan)] said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”

( سورة الحجر , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #36)
    [iblis (Satan)] said: “See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!”
    ( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #62)UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    THEY ALL HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY;BUT A FEW ONLY THAT FOLLOW THE LAMB WHERESOEVER HE GOETH.
    Rev.14:4. These are they which were not defiled WITH WOMEN,(FASE RELIGION AND FALSE GODS).
    for they are virgins(spiritually not defiled), these are they which *follow the Lamb* *wethersoever he goeth*.
    These were redeemed from amongst men,being the *first fruits* unto God, and unto the Lamb.
    (Those will be resurrected first at the coming).
    The rest will have to go through the great tribulation,to be purified; FOR THEY HAVE *NOT* FOLLOWED THE LAMB WHETHERSOEVER HE GOETH, IN THEIR YEARS OF WORSHIP.
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,12:29)
    Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    NOT THE SAME THING;FOR *IN* THE 1000YR KINGDOM WILL ONLY BE JEWS,AND THE RESURRECTED SAINTS AS KINGS AND PRIESTS. NO GENTILES.
    SAINTS RULING OVER THE JEWS;TO PROVOKE THEM TO JEALOUSY,AS THEY DID PROVOKE GOD TO JEALOUSY.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the christians, and the sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. WE MUST LABOUR TO GET TO THE *FIRST* RESURRECTION. JUST AS THE STARS SHINE DIFFERENTLY;SOME ARE BRIGHTER THAN THE OTHER, SO WILL THE RESURRECTED BE.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)
    The jews say “The christians have nothing [true] to stand on,” and the christians say, “The jews have nothing to stand on,” although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT HUMANS AND RELIGIONS HERE; LETS JUST STAY ON SCRIPTURES AND NOT CORRUPT HUMANS TREATING THE SCRIPTURES AS THEY PLEASE.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)
    But the jews and the christians say, “We are the children of Allah and His beloved.” Say, “Then why does He punish you for your sins?” Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    MISINFORMED RELIGIONS WILL ALWAYS CONTRADICT EACH OTHER;BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT THE TRUTH.
    THERE ARE ALSO CONTRADICTIONS OF TEACHINGS AMONST MUSLEMS. WE ARE ALL MISINFORMED HUMANS. MISINFORMED, BECAUSE OF DISOBEDIENCE.
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:
    (  سورة المائدة  , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)
    (  سورة الزخرف  , Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #62)
    [iblis (Satan)] said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”

(  سورة الحجر  , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #36)
    [iblis (Satan)] said: “See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!”
    (  سورة الإسراء  , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #62)UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    THEY ALL HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY;BUT A FEW ONLY THAT FOLLOW THE LAMB WHERESOEVER HE GOETH.
    Rev.14:4. These are they which were not defiled WITH WOMEN,(FASE RELIGION AND FALSE GODS).
    for they are virgins(spiritually not defiled), these are they which *follow the Lamb* *wethersoever he goeth*.
    These were redeemed from amongst men,being the *first fruits* unto God, and unto the Lamb.
    The rest will have to go through the great tribulation,to be purified; FOR THEY HAVE *NOT* FOLLOWED THE LAMB WHETHERSOEVER HE GOETH, IN THEIR YEARS OF WORSHIP.
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

There are many references to the world being destroyed

O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgement) is a terrible thing.

( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #1)

1 When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.

2 And when the earth throws out its burdens.

3 And man will say: “What is the matter with it?”

4 That Day it will declare its information (about all that happened over it of good or evil).

5 Because your Lord will inspire it.

6 That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.

7 So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.

8 And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.

Surah 99

The thing is I always say eveyday is the end of the world for a lot of people so get goo with God today and take no thought for tomorrow

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,11:36)

Point #2:

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Ed (witness)

EdJ.

The scriptures also said that **MANY** WILL COME IN MY NAME, SAYING LORD,LORD.**.
    Muslem accept Jesus as the messiah,but dont treat him as such, instead teach, that he is just a prophet of God.

They teach:
    Jesus is the son of God,  like *ALL* are sons of God.

They say *we submit to God*; BUT, also *denying* his *WORD*,and testamony; by CLAIMING that, those words are corrupted. *THE WORD SUBMIT TO GOD* ,IS JUST A BAIT* to get them *bite* into the hook;so they can be captured,and spiritually in prisoned.

wakeup.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 08 2013,13:15)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,11:36)

Point #2:

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Ed (witness)

EdJ.

They teach:
    Jesus is the son of God,  like *ALL* are sons of God.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

He is not speaking TO the apostles;BUT SPEAKING OF, future followers.
    NOT to MUSLEMS,because they are not of the flock.
    They are strangers,of a foreign prophet.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

SORRY:
    CORRECTION; HE WAS SPEAKING *TO* THE APOSTLES,BUT
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 08 2013,13:09)

Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgement) is a terrible thing.

(  سورة الحج  , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #1)

4 That Day it will declare its information (about all that happened over it of good or evil).  

6 That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.  

7 So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.  

8 And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it.

Surah 99

The thing is I always say eveyday is the end of the world for a lot of people so get goo with God today and take no thought for tomorrow

Boditharta.

Everyday can be the end of a person.

NOT of the world.
    This is where knowledge of the prophesies is important.
    Many have predicted the end;but they have been proven wrong,because of no knowledge of prophecsies.

The big picture will be revealed,by knowledge of prophecy.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,16:13)

Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

Surah 99

Boditharta.

NOT of the world.
    Many have predicted the end;but they have been proven wrong,because of no knowledge of prophecsies.

wakeup.

Seriously, TODAY is the DAY to get right with God, Prophecies of the end are only prophecies of warning for those not right with God.

TODAY is the DAY, Tomorrow may be too late. A plane crashed(End of the world) A storm kills hundreds (End of the world) ANY end of the world will be no different to those witnessing it because the end is the end.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 08 2013,16:55)

Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

Surah 99

Boditharta.

NOT of the world.

wakeup.

Seriously, TODAY is the DAY to get right with God, Prophecies of the end are only prophecies of warning for those not right with God.

TODAY is the DAY, Tomorrow may be too late. A plane crashed(End of the world) A storm kills hundreds (End of the world) ANY end of the world will be no different to those witnessing it because the end is the end.

Boditharta.

What I'm saying is any day could be the end of a person.
    We dont know if we will wake up tomorrow,so anytime we must get it right with God.

But the world will not end before all the prophesies have been fulfilled,right to the last of it.

I know that the 3rd ww will not come this month or next month, or next year,or the year after.
    Because the prophesies are very clear to me,that certain things must happen first.

1. The NWO will be firmly established.
    2. Nations will be in protest because of frustrations.
    3. The false prophet will show himself,and bring peace.
    4. He will be accepted by the world.
    5. He will take over control,and bri
    ng in his mark
    for all must have one. he will make it the law.
    6.He will attack israel; a secret agreement is made with
    israel,to destroy the Dome. So he can have his temple
    built.
    7. That is the reason why iran(the medes) and allies will
    stand up;leading to the 3rd ww.
    8. Jesus will come to stop the war,or no flesh shall be
    saved.
    9. Both sides will gather together to war with the Lord,
    because they have been deluded(2thess2). So they all
    be damned.
    10. Baylon destroyed. The kingdom set up.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

That's not what the bible says. ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2013,18:57)
    That's not what the bible says.  ???

EDJ.

I can understand why you say that,looking through your eyes,and understanding.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 09 2013,02:34)

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2013,18:57)
    That's not what the bible says.  ???

EDJ.

I can understand why you say that,looking through your eyes,and understanding.

:)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,18:08)

Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

Surah 99

Boditharta.

NOT of the world.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

We dont know if we will wake up tomorrow,so anytime we must get it right with God.

But the world will not end before all the prophesies have been fulfilled,right to the last of it.

I know that the 3rd ww will not come this month or next month, or next year,or the year after.
    Because the prophesies are very clear to me,that certain things must happen first.

2. Na
    tions will be in protest because of frustrations.
    5. He will take over control,and  bring in his mark
      built.
       saved.
       be damned.

wakeup.

None of that matters to you if you are a complete submitter to God, it was these very same lines of thought that made the Jews miss their Messiah Jesus.

Get the knowedge of God and lean about Mercy. Go loves to drive the diviners mad.

Isaiah 44:25
    who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,

Jeremiah 29:7-9

New International Version (NIV)

7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” 8 Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. 9 They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the Lord.

My point is stop trying to understand tomorrow and live right today.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,15:50)
    SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

These are speaking in “his name” just like you say they must and thy are doing many great things so why are they being called workers of iniquity by Jesus himself?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 09 2013,08:02)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

These are speaking in “his name” just like you say they must and thy are doing many great things so why are they being called workers of iniquity by Jesus himself?

bod

Muhammad took info from his cousin who was associated with christians ,but that is were all stops and tell me how many pages did he write any way ??? I mean the original Koran

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 09 2013,12:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 08 2013,18:08)

Boditharte.

QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    —————————————————————-

QUOTE:

——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

There is no problem:

Surah 99

Boditharta.

NOT of the world.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

I know
    that the 3rd ww will not come this month or next month, or next year,or the year after.

2. Nations will be in protest because of frustrations.
    5. He will take over control,and  bring in his mark
      built.
       saved.
       be damned.

wakeup.

None of that matters to you if you are a complete submitter to God, it was these very same lines of thought that made the Jews miss their Messiah Jesus.

Get the knowedge of God and lean about Mercy. Go loves to drive the diviners mad.

Isaiah 44:25
    who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,

Jeremiah 29:7-9

New International Version (NIV)

7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” 8 Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. 9 They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the Lord.

My point is stop trying to understand tomorrow and live right today.

Boditharta.

Does it mean that you are disregarding Jesus own statement, that no one can come to the Father but through him?

Dont forget that the jews today also pray straight to God,
    not through Jesus,like you do.

All must come through Jesus;what can you loose if it was not true? But consider what you will loose if it is true.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 09 2013,13:02)

SORRY:
    *OF* FUTURE FOLLOWERS.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

Jesus was speaking of those, that will worship him with their lips only.

Most of them today perform healings by mass hypnosis.
    They study in those things.
    Again,satan at work deceiving the many.
    You think *HE* will ever stop?

Dont you know, that *HE* created all religions;including the christian religions today? Using Gods words,but misquoting them.

*HE* has gone in all christian religions,and giving the top leaders, great material blessings,to corrupt them even more.

Do you think that *HE* has not touched islam?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 09 2013,15:18)
    Boditharta.

Jesus was speaking of those, that will worship him with their lips only.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What you said there is an 'off-switch'
    BD will only hear:  'put partners with al-Lah'

Ed

Viewing 20 posts - 2,361 through 2,380 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account