Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,341 through 2,360 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

“Then said I, Lo, I (Jesus) come: in the volume of the book it is written of me”  –  Psalms 40:7

Jesus crucifixion was written about in Psalms

“Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
     They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
     I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint(crucifixion):
     my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and
     my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death (Jesus died).”  –  Psalms 22:12-15

“For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
    I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.”  –  Psalms 22:16-17

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

“Then said I, Lo, I (Jesus) come: in the volume of the book it is written of me”  –  Psalms 40:7

And Jesus suffering and death was also written about in Isaiah

Who hath believed our report?(not muslims)  and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?(Christians!)”  –  Isa 53:1
    “Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God,
    and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for OUR iniquities:
    the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”  –  Isa 53:4-5

“Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when
    thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,
    he shall see his seed (Jesus resurrection), he shall prolong his days, and the
    pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:
    by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.”  –  Isa 53:10-11

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

But it really doesn't matter how many BIBLE verses we produce that speak of Jesus' death,
    because you don't really believe the bible anyways; your faith is in the false prophet Muhammad.

Ed (witness)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,12:40)

Boditharta.

I'll make my answers short to save time and space.

Okay

Muhammad didn't write the Quran it was recited to him by Gabriel who sends down the message from God.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————*wakeups reply*: BUT AGAIN;THAT IS WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS.MUSLEM HAVE TO PROOF THAT THE ANGEL IS INDEED GABRÍ'EL. JOSEPH SMITH ALSO CLAIMED THAT HE SPOKE TO GOD, AND JESUS.
    ——————————————————————

The fact is it is very consistent across scriptures th Gabriel sends down messages

Most of the NT is written by Paul who never met Jesus the 4 Gospels are written according to the author and they don't start their witness accounts by saying God told them what to write it is written according to them, many disciples that wrote their accounts didn't have the honor to even be included in the collection such as the Gospel of Thomas and others.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    *wakeups reply*:NOT TRUE: PAUL WAS THE ONE THAT IS LEADING THE PERSECUSION OF THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST; HE KNEW CHRIST: AND CHRIST SPOKE TO HIM ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS.
    “'SAUL,SAUL,WHY PERSECUTEST THOU ME?
    —————————————————————-

Paul never met Jesus in the flesh on the road to damascus he was said to have a vision of Jesus it is interesting to know that the disciples mostly rejected Paul so Jesu didn't inform them about him.

Galatians 1:17-20

New International Version (NIV)

17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.

18 Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas[a] and stayed with him fifteen days. 19 I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord’s brother. 20 I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.

But Paul simply did not know what Jesus taught so he created and taught many thingscontrary to wh Jesus taught and here is one very clear example.

Galatians 5:14

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[a]

but Jesus never taught ay such thing what Jesus actually taught was

Matthew 22:37-40

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

the diffeence is vast

I actually do believe their testimony is an honest account but that doesn't make it factual. You can see how often the information varies in the 4 gospels som even leave out th birth of Jesus being by Miracle adPaul never mentions it at all calling Christ “The seed” of David according to the flesh, which is impossible.UNQUOT:

—————————————————————–*wakeups answer*:IF ALL FOUR GOSPELS WERE WRITTEN EXACTLY THE SAME; THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THEY HAVE *COPIED* ONE ANOTHERS STATEMENT.
    ONE STORY;TOLD BY THREE WITNESSES;EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN STYLE OF WRITING.
    ——————————————————————

Okay

You are right salvation comes from the Mercy and Grace of God.
    God does not EVER indicate that he needs a pure human sacrifice or the sacrifice of HIS own son in fact it would go against God's very own law since Mary was virgin nd Jesus was her firstborn he was not even supposed to be a priest for the firstborn are never taken as priests(levitical) because it would be a great Sacrifice to the parents.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: HERE AGAIN;THAT IS WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS;AND YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT AS TRUTH. RATHER THAN THE SCRIPTURES.
    THAT INDICATES YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD THE BIBLE.
    ——————————————————————

No, that was from th Bible

Numbers 3:12
    And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*:MISUNDERSTANDING ON YOUR PART; AARON WAS AN OLDER BROTHER OF MOSES.
    GOD SPOPKE OF LEVITES AS *PLURAL*; *THE TRIBE*.
    THEY ARE NOT THE FIRST BORN;BUT EPRHAIM IS THE FIRST BORN.(EPHRAIM,IS MY FIRST BORN).BUT GOD TOOK THE TRIBE OF LEVI AS PRIEST INSTEAD.
    BUT NOW IS REPLACED BY THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
    ——————————————————————

Numbers 18:15
    Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the Lord, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.
    Exodus 34:19-2
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

19 All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. 20 But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    *wakeups answer*:NOT APPLICABLE:
    ——————————————————————[Quote]

Applicable if you say Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God because he would have to be redeemed

[Quote]Now as far as Salvation it does not by being perfect but by accepting the guidance of God in submisson and that is PERFECTION itself.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*:HOW MUCH OBEDIENCE CAN YOU GIVE,TO EARN THAT TICKET TO EVERLSTING LIFE? I MEAN TOTAL;UNBLEMISHED OBEDIENCE. PURE AND WHITE,WITHOUT SPOT. HOW MUCH IS THAT TICKET WORTH? CAN ANYONE PAY FOR IT,BY MUCH PRAYING?
    ARE WE THAT *RICH* IN PURITY?
    —————————————————————–

Who said we had to be?

Luke 18:17-19
    17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    *wakeups answer*: I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AS A CHILD;BUT HAVE BEEN VERY
    RESISTANT TO MOST OF THE DOCTRINES.
    ——————————————————————

A little child explores and enjoys learning

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
    So no I don't refute their testimony at all I just have been given more evidence in the case and have weighed it objectively.UNQUOT:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: YOU SAY YOU DONT REFUTE ,BUT THATS NOT WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED.
    YOU HAVE WEIGHED IT; AND FOUND MORE INFO IN THE QUR'AN; AND HAVE FOUND THE BIBLE WANTING.
    THIS IS NOT RECEIVING THE KINGDOM AS A CHILD.
    —————————————————————–[Quote]

Sure it is, go look at little children play and learn they master things quickly and thirst and hunger for information is adults who hate change and learning new things

[Quote]and yes our praises and gratefullness are worth etenal life since this is what God wanted for people to know who Created them and appreciate what he created for them
    Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #152)

But if We let him taste good (favour) after evil (poverty and harm) has touched him, he is sure to say: “Ills have departed from me.” Surely, he is exultant, and boastful (ungrateful to Allah).

( سورة هود , Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #10)
    So (as a result of that) they deny (with ungratefulness) that (Allah's Favours) which We have bestowed on them! Then enjoy yourselves (your short stay), but you will come to know (with regrets).

( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #55)

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: TELL ME: HOW MUCH PRAISE AND BOWING DOWN AND PRAYER,**IS EQUAL** TO THE PRICE OF EVERLASTING LIFE? DO YOU KNOW?
    —————————————————————–

Luke 15:7
    I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

The entire key to LIFE is SUBMITTING to GOD and learning the qualities of his image to be GODly to transform our selves by the renewing of the mind to have the mind of Christ of Total submission

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,12:58)

Jesus crucifixion was written about in Psalms

“Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
     They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
     I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint(crucifixion):
     my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and
     my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death (Jesus died).”  –  Psalms 22:12-15

“For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
    I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.”  –  Psalms 22:16-17

Ed (witness)

Ed

Psalms 93 agrees with me

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
    my God; in him will I trust.
    3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
    and from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,
    and under his wings shalt thou trust:
    his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
    nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    6 nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
    nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,
    and ten thousand at thy right hand;
    but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
    and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge,
    even the most High, thy habitation;
    10 there shall no evil befall thee,
    neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
    to keep thee in all thy ways.
    12 They shall bear thee up in their hands,
    lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:
    the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:
    I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
    I will be with him in trouble;
    I will deliver him, and honour him.
    16 With long life will I satisfy him,
    and shew him my salvation.

and it is a later revealed psalm it shows Jes beng rescued and not killed or crucified antotally delivered

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,12:59)

“Then said I, Lo, I (Jesus) come: in the volume of the book it is written of me” – Psalms 40:7

And Jesus suffering and death was also written about in Isaiah

Who hath believed our report?(not muslims) and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?(Christians!)” – Isa 53:1

Okay let's examine this:

“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God,
    and afflicted.

Who has seen Christ Jesus as stricken or smitten of God? He was extremely well loved and popular

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for OUR iniquities:
    the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” – Isa 53:4-5

Totally false Christian view, he was wounded for false allegations and ENVY

“Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when
    thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,

Jesus did not say that about God he said the opposite

12:7

7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless

So no it does not please God to Condemn the guiltless and this can only mean you are misapplying Isaiah 53 to Jesus but it honesly does not fit him

he shall see his seed (Jesus resurrection), he shall prolong his days, and the
    pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:
    by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.” – Isa 53:10-11

You will now alter the meaning of seed no doubt of course Jesus had no seed but you will assert that as a spiritual meaning now, correct?

Ed (witness)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,13:42)

Wakeup,July wrote:

[/quote]

Boditharta.

I'll make my answers short to save time and space.

Okay

Muhammad didn't write the Quran it was recited to him by Gabriel who sends down the message from God.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————*wakeups reply*: BUT AGAIN;THAT IS WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS.MUSLEM HAVE TO PROOF THAT THE ANGEL IS INDEED GABRÍ'EL. JOSEPH SMITH ALSO CLAIMED THAT HE SPOKE TO GOD, AND JESUS.
    ——————————————————————

The fact is it is very consistent across scriptures th Gabriel sends down messages

Most of the NT is written by Paul who never met Jesus the 4 Gospels are written according to the author and they don't start their witness accounts by saying God told them what to write it is written according to them, many disciples that wrote their accounts didn't have the honor to even be included in the collection such as the Gospel of Thomas and others.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    *wakeups reply*:NOT TRUE: PAUL WAS THE ONE THAT IS LEADING THE PERSECUSION OF THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST; HE KNEW CHRIST: AND CHRIST SPOKE TO HIM ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS.
    “'SAUL,SAUL,WHY  PERSECUTEST THOU ME?
    —————————————————————-

Paul never met Jesus in the flesh on the road to damascus he was said to have a vision of Jesus it is interesting to know that the disciples mostly rejected Paul so Jesu didn't inform them about him.

Galatians 1:17-20

17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.

18 Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas[a] and stayed with him fifteen days. 19 I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord’s brother. 20 I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.

But Paul simply did not know what Jesus taught so he created and taught many thingscontrary to wh Jesus taught and here is one very clear example.

Galatians 5:14

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[a]

but Jesus never taught ay such thing what Jesus actually taught was

Matthew 22:37-40

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

the diffeence is vast

I actually do believe their testimony is an honest account but that doesn't make it factual. You can see how often the information varies in the 4 gospels som even leave out th birth of Jesus being by Miracle adPaul never mentions it at all calling Christ “The seed” of David according to the flesh, which is impossible.UNQUOT:

—————————————————————–*wakeups answer*:IF ALL FOUR GOSPELS WERE WRITTEN EXACTLY THE SAME; THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THEY HAVE *COPIED* ONE ANOTHERS STATEMENT.
    ONE STORY;TOLD BY THREE WITNESSES;EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN STYLE OF WRITING.
    ——————————————————————

Okay

You are right salvation comes from the Mercy and Grace of God.
    God does not EVER indicate that he needs a pure human sacrifice or the sacrifice of HIS own son in fact it would go against God's very own law since Mary was  virgin nd Jesus was her firstborn he was not even supposed to be a priest for the firstborn are never taken as priests(levitical) because it would be a great Sacrifice to the parents.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: HERE AGAIN;THAT IS WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS;AND YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT AS TRUTH. RATHER THAN THE SCRIPTURES.
    THAT INDICATES YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARD THE BIBLE.
    ——————————————————————

No, that was from th Bible

Numbers 3:12
    And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*:MISUNDERSTANDING ON YOUR PART; AARON WAS AN OLDER BROTHER OF MOSES.
    GOD SPOPKE OF LEVITES AS *PLURAL*; *THE TRIBE*.
    THEY ARE NOT THE FIRST BORN;BUT EPRHAIM IS THE FIRST BORN.(EPHRAIM,IS MY FIRST BORN).BUT GOD TOOK THE TRIBE OF LEVI AS PRIEST INSTEAD.
    BUT NOW IS REPLACED BY THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
    ——————————————————————

Numbers 18:15
    Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the Lord, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.
    Exodus 34:19-2

19 All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. 20 But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    *wakeups answer*:NOT APPLICABLE:
    ——————————————————————[Quote]

Applicable if you say Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God because he would have to be redeemed

[Quote]Now as far as Salvation it does not by being perfect but by accepting the guidance of God in submisson and that is PERFECTION itself.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*:HOW MUCH OBEDIENCE  CAN YOU GIVE,TO EARN THAT TICKET TO EVERLSTING LIFE? I MEAN TOTAL;UNBLEMISHED OBEDIENCE. PURE AND WHITE,WITHOUT SPOT. HOW MUCH IS THAT TICKET WORTH? CAN ANYONE PAY FOR IT,BY MUCH PRAYING?
    ARE WE THAT *RICH* IN PURITY?
    —————————————————————–

Who said we had to be?

Luke 18:17-19
    17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    *wakeups answer*: I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AS A CHILD;BUT HAVE BEEN VERY
    RESISTANT TO MOST OF THE DOCTRINES.
    ——————————————————————

A little child explores and enjoys learning

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
    So no I don't refute their testimony at all I just have been given more evidence in the case and have weighed it objectively.UNQUOT:

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: YOU SAY YOU DONT REFUTE ,BUT THATS NOT WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED.
    YOU HAVE WEIGHED IT; AND FOUND MORE INFO IN THE QUR'AN; AND HAVE FOUND THE BIBLE WANTING.
    THIS IS NOT RECEIVING THE KINGDOM AS A CHILD.
    —————————————————————–[Quote]

Sure it is, go look at little children play and learn they master things quickly and thirst and hunger for information is adults who hate change and learning new things

[Quote]and yes our praises and gratefullness are worth etenal life since this is what God wanted for people to know who Created them and appreciate what he created for them
    Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.

(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #152)

But if We let him taste good (favour) after evil (poverty and harm) has touched him, he is sure to say: “Ills have departed from me.” Surely, he is exultant, and boastful (ungrateful to Allah).

(  سورة هود  , Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #10)
    So (as a result of that) they deny (with ungratefulness) that (Allah's Favours) which We have bestowed on them! Then enjoy yourselves (your short stay), but you will come to know (with regrets).

(  سورة النحل  , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #55)

——————————————————————
    *wakeups answer*: TELL ME: HOW MUCH PRAISE AND BOWING DOWN AND PRAYER,**IS EQUAL** TO THE PRICE OF EVERLASTING LIFE? DO YOU KNOW?
    —————————————————————–

Luke 15:7
    I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

The entire key to LIFE is SUBMITTING to GOD and learning the qualities of his image to be GODly to transform our selves by the renewing of the mind to have the mind of Christ of Total submission

Boditharta.

I noticed that you are sorting out the scriptures and pick only that fit into the qur'an.

This is not to treat the word of God.
    Any scripture that does not fit the qur'an;you simply reject,as false.

You have one and a half foot in the qur'an and half a foot in the scriptures.

Why are you still hanging on to the scriptures?
    If the qur'an *is all* of it in condensed form?

The muslems dont study the scriptures do they?
    If they do;its only to find faults,and to strengthen
    the qur'an.

One can not teach God without quoting scriptures.
    The qur'an alone is insufficient. True or false?

The Holy bible and the qur'an are two opposites.
    one believe in the sacrifice, and the other does not.

You have chosen the other.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,14:51)

Boditharta.

I noticed that you are sorting out the scriptures and pick only that fit into the qur'an.

Seriously?

Not sure why you are saying these things.

The Quran does not seperate itself or cut off the previous scriptures sent down they all are from God almighty athough me have tried to alter it.

Surah 5

48 And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ.

the qur'an.

2 Timothy 2:15
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

False, however, to teach a Christian or a Jew you have to confirm what they have. No Jew has ever been converted to Christianity without a Christian knowing what is in the Old testament

No the are not opposites becase you have already read in YOUR Bible.

Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Hosea 6:6
    For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Can you show me anywhere where Sacrifice is preferred over Mercy?

The Word of God:

Exodus 34:5-7

5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. 6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,15:36)

Wakeup,July wrote:

[/quote]

Boditharta.

Seriously?

Not sure why you are saying these things.

The Quran does not seperate itself or cut off the previous scriptures sent down they all are from God almighty athough me have tried to alter it.

Surah 5

48 And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ.

the qur'an.

2 Timothy 2:15
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

False, however, to teach a Christian or a Jew you have to confirm what they have. No Jew has ever been converted to Christianity without a Christian knowing what is in the Old testament

No the are not opposites becase you have already read in YOUR Bible.

Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Hosea 6:6
    For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Can you show me anywhere where Sacrifice is preferred over Mercy?

The Word of God:

Exodus 34:5-7

5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. 6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Boditharta.

Your deeds are not what you preach.

The qur'ans own words you quoted;
    Saying; *Them of the scriptures*(christians).
    Then you are them of the qur'an.

This only means that muslems are not them of the scriptures.

Do you go to the mosque to pray?
    Do you carry your bible also when you go to the mosque?
    I dont think so; you will be strictly warned not to.

Two different spirits can not be forced to mix.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,16:00)

Boditharta.

The Quran are also scriptures.the word scripture only refers to any book and especially sacred text

That' not what it means

I have been, but no I do not go

Not at all, Muslims often have and/or carry Bibles

The same spirit in the writing, different spirits reading them.

For instance there is a HUGE difference between you an EDJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,16:21)

Hi BD,

There sure is, Ed J is familiar with all the corruption in the quran,
    and Wakeup is just beginning to learn of all the corruption in it.

Ed

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup,July wrote:

[/quote]

Boditharta.

The Quran are also scriptures.the word scripture only refers to any book and especially sacred text

That' not what it means

Boditharta.

How can you only accept some of the apostles teachings,
    and reject the rest?
    The scriptures are inspired by the Holy spirit,that jesus has send them at pantecost.

You are rejecting the *most important* part of the Holy spirits teachings.
    The CORE of our faith is the *sacrifice*,which you have rejected,because of your wisdom. saying no; God does not need any sacrifices.Why would God need to send prophets, and Jesus to teach,why not do it himself?

God can make the stones preach to us,if he wants to.

How can you ask God for mercy;when he has given his cheque book to jesus? He is the one authorised to write out the cheques.

You *MUST* come to jesus if you want your debts paid.
    This is how God wants it done; Jesus is positioned as mediator between God and men. You can not do it your own way.
    God always does his work through his word(Jesus).
    God created all things through Jesus.All he did is through his word.And I say *ALL*

God also will create spiritual children through Jesus.
    All must go through Jesus;this is Gods will,not Jesus will.

No one can come straight to God,we must go through his representative,the man that is put in position.

WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.(John 1:3).

And there are men trying to go outside the rules by going straight to God;where is the logic? How can we succeed
    by rejecting Gods way of doing things? Gods rules.

Can men tell God how things should be done differently?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2013,17:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 30 2012,16:14)
    I believe that the Bible is authentic and follow the teachings of both the Quran and the Bible. The difference is I study context and progression which allows me to see a clearer and larger picture.

For example, when the Bible says that Jesus is the son of God, the Quran says he is not.

That is a type of progression. Truth then denial of truth.

And sure there will be things spoken of in the Quran that are true just as the Book of Mormon, Divine Principles, and the Urantia do to as well. To get people to believe a lie you have to give them some truth after all. That is now you catch a fish. Give them real food, but put a hook in it and reel them toward the lie.

T8.

That is so true;the baith is God;jesus,and love and heaven.
    But the hook is to catch the unweary,and lead them to
    destruction. They all use the same technique.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,19:02)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,16:00)

Boditharta.

That' not what it means

Boditharta.

How can you only accept some of the apostles teachings,
    and reject the rest?
    The scriptures are inspired by the Holy spirit,that jesus has send them at pantecost.

You are rejecting the *most important* part of the Holy spirits teachings.
    The CORE of our faith is the *sacrifice*,which you have rejected,because of your wisdom. saying no; God does not need any sacrifices.Why would God need to send prophets, and Jesus to teach,why not do it himself?

God can make the stones preach to us,if he wants to.

How can you ask God for mercy;when he has given his cheque book to jesus? He is the one authorised to write out the cheques.

You *MUST* come to jesus if you want your debts paid.
    This is how God wants it done; Jesus is positioned as mediator between God and men. You can not do it your own way.
    God always does his work through his word(Jesus).
    God created all things through Jesus.All he did is through his word.And I say *ALL*

God also will create spiritual children through Jesus.
    All must go through Jesus;this is Gods will,not Jesus will.

No one can come straight to God,we must go through his representative,the man that is put in position.

WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.(John 1:3).

And there are men trying to go outside the rules by going straight to God;where is the logic? How can we succeed
    by rejecting Gods way of doing things? Gods rules.

Can men tell God how things should be done differently?

wakeup.

Jesus was sent to the people to give them the right guidance and connection to God, the people already had mediators and High Priests. Jesus came to show people that they have access to God through faith and belief.

Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

That Gospel is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Jesus didn't preach that. JESUS PREACHED THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew 4:23
    And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14
    And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But Christians preach a different Gospel which is the Gospel of Jesus which is a Gospel which was driven by Paul h even says:

Romans 2:16
    in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25
    Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

2 Timothy 2:8
    Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

The point here is there are 2 Gospels The Gospel of the Kingdom of God an The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Islam has continued to preach The Gospel of the Kingdom of God and tht is the Gospel tht must be preachedto the ends of th earth before the end comes.

Now look here:

Mark 1:1
    The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

You see the writings that came after Paul begin this pattern but when referring to Jesus it switches

Mark 1:14
    Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

I hope you understand what I am saying here but if you read all the words of Jesus that he preached that is “the Gospel” he was sent to Give to Glorify God on earth ad he completed this misson long before the cross saying:

John 17:4
    I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

We are to Glorify God the same way he taught us to an yet you can see that 90% of the arguments presented here against me are arguments against me Glorifying God saying we cannot Glorify God directly and that is not the Gospel.

John 16:25-27

25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. 26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27 for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

So here is the thing, do you believe you are a co-heir of Christ?

James 2:5
    Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?]/B]

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,19:42)

I believe that the Bible is authentic and follow the teachings of both the Quran and the Bible. The difference is I study context and progression which allows me to see a clearer and larger picture.

For example, when the Bible says that Jesus is the son of God, the Quran says he is not.

And sure there will be things spoken of in the Quran that are true just as the Book of Mormon, Divine Principles, and the Urantia do to as well. To get people to believe a lie you have to give them some truth after all. That is now you catch a fish. Give them real food, but put a hook in it and reel them toward the lie.

T8.

wakeup.

Terrible comparisons, the Quran is unique and clear.

When the Quran says Allah has no son, you see that as belittling thinking it is taking away from Jesus but the opposite is the truth.

Jesus is a Unique Creation and cannot be a Son just how Adam could not be a Son

GOD IS the CREATOR of ADAM

Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.
    Chapter #3, Verse #59

Do you think God didn't love Adam like a son? The Problem is GOD is not a Father or Mother those descriptions belong to gender GOD IS OUR CREATOR

People have children. GOD is GOD!

bodhitharta
    Participant

By the way the Mormons and Urantia are just like yours all putting partners with God

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 07 2013,10:58)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 06 2013,19:42)

T8.

wakeup.

Terrible comparisons, the Quran is unique and clear.

When the Quran says Allah has no son, you see that as belittling thinking it is taking away from Jesus but the opposite is the truth.

Jesus is a Unique Creation and cannot be a Son just how Adam could not be a Son

GOD IS the CREATOR of ADAM

Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.
    Chapter #3, Verse #59

Do you think God didn't love Adam like a son? The Problem is GOD is not a Father or Mother those descriptions belong to gender GOD IS OUR CREATOR

People have children. GOD is GOD!

Boditharta.

Jesus was sent to the people to give them the right guidance and connection to God, the people already had mediators and High Priests. Jesus came to show people that they have access to God through faith and belief.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    THE OLD TESTAMENT IS GOD SPEAKING TO THE PROPHETS,AND THE PROPHETS SPEAKS TO THE PEOPLE.
    THIS MEANS;THE PROPHETS WER THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN. THERE ALWAYS MUST BE A *MEDIATOR*
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

That Gospel is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Jesus didn't preach that. JESUS PREACHED THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Matthew 4:23
    And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14
    And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

But Christians preach a different Gospel which is the Gospel of Jesus which is a Gospel which was driven by Paul h even says:UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE THING HERE.
    THERE ARE FOUR GOSPELS WRITTEN BY *MATTHEW;MARK;LUKE;JOHN*.
    PAUL WROTE THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES,AND THE REST,(EXCEPT A FEW EPISTLES LIKE JAMES PETER,JUDE..
    THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS WRITTEN BY JOHN.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    Romans 2:16
    in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    MUSLEMS NEED TO DO A LOT OF NIT PICKING TO JUSTIFY THE QUR'AN;DONT THEY?
    ITS SIMPLE IF ONE UNDERSTANDS: PAUL WAS SAYING *MY GOSPEL*,BECAUSE IT IS HIS WRITINGS ABOUT JESUS,AND THE ACTS.HE WAS NOT PREACHING ABOUT HIMSELF,BUT HIS ACTS.THIS IS AFTER JESUS WENT UP.
    NOT FORGETTING THAT JESUS HAS ANOINTED HIM TO THE GENTILES;PREACHING TO MANY FOREIGNERS.
    HE IS A GREAT APOSTLE.
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    Romans 16:25
    Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT; JESUS WAS PREACHING
    IN THE FOUR GOSPELS. PAUL WAS TEACHING HIS GOSPEL ABOUR CHRIST HIS WAY,LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ALSO. DECERNING THE SCRIPTURES IS IMPORTANT.
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    2 Timothy 2:8
    Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
    The point here is there are 2 Gospels The Gospel of the Kingdom of God an The Gospel of Jesus Christ
    Islam has continued to preach The Gospel of the Kingdom of God and tht is the Gospel tht must be preachedto the ends of th earth before the end comes.
    Now look here:
    Mark 1:1
    The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
    You see the writings that came after Paul begin this pattern but when referring to Jesus it switches
    Mark 1:14
    Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
    I hope you understand what I am saying here but if you read all the words of Jesus that he preached that is “the Gospel” he was sent to Give to Glorify God on earth ad he completed this misson long before the cross saying:
    John 17:4
    I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    We are to Glorify God the same way he taught us to an yet you can see that 90% of the arguments presented here against me are arguments against me Glorifying God saying we cannot Glorify God directly and that is not the Gospel.
    John 16:25-27
    25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. 26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27 for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
    So here is the thing, do you believe you are a co-heir of Christ?
    James 2:5
    Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
    **UNQUOTE**:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    YOU SAYD THAT THE MUSLEMS ARE PREACHING THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
    CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT KING
    DOM IS?
    ——————————————————————

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 07 2013,12:17)

——————————————————————
    THE OLD TESTAMENT IS GOD SPEAKING TO THE PROPHETS,AND THE PROPHETS SPEAKS TO THE PEOPLE.
    THIS MEANS;THE PROPHETS WER THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN. THERE ALWAYS MUST BE A *MEDIATOR*
    —————————————————————–

The messenger is chosen to mediate to reconcile the believers to their creator not so that they can be Worshiped themeselves.

——————————————————————
    YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE THING HERE.
    THERE ARE FOUR GOSPELS WRITTEN BY *MATTHEW;MARK;LUKE;JOHN*.
    PAUL WROTE THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES,AND THE REST,(EXCEPT A FEW EPISTLES LIKE JAMES PETER,JUDE..
    THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS WRITTEN BY JOHN.
    ———————————————————–

Okay

—————————————————————–
    MUSLEMS NEED TO DO A LOT OF NIT PICKING TO JUSTIFY THE QUR'AN;DONT THEY?
    ITS SIMPLE IF ONE UNDERSTANDS: PAUL WAS SAYING *MY GOSPEL*,BECAUSE IT IS HIS WRITINGS ABOUT JESUS,AND THE ACTS.HE WAS NOT PREACHING ABOUT HIMSELF,BUT HIS ACTS.THIS IS AFTER JESUS WENT UP.
    NOT FORGETTING THAT JESUS HAS ANOINTED HIM TO THE GENTILES;PREACHING TO MANY FOREIGNERS.
    HE IS A GREAT APOSTLE.
    —————————————————————–

Okay but his Gospel to the gentiles is not the Gospel Jesus preached

—————————————————————–
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT; JESUS WAS PREACHING
    IN THE FOUR GOSPELS. PAUL WAS TEACHING HIS GOSPEL ABOUR CHRIST HIS WAY,LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ALSO. DECERNING THE SCRIPTURES IS IMPORTANT.
    —————————————————————–

Yes, Jesus was preaching the KINGDOM of GOD
    —————————————————————–

YOU SAYD THAT THE MUSLEMS ARE PREACHING THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
    CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT KINGDOM IS?
    ——————————————————————

Luke 13:18-24

18 Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? 19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it. 20 And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? 21 It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

22 And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Lo! those who believe and do good works, theirs are the Gardens of paradise for welcome,

( سورة الكهف , Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #107)

The kingdom of God is the afterlife of Paradise

Wakeup
    Participant

Boditharta.

It is much more than that; the hindus also preach Nirvana,and the other religions.

The kingdom of God will be set up in israel at the coming.
    One need to know the prophesies to see the whole picture.

1.At the coming; babylon the great will be destroyed;
    satan in prisoned.
    the saints will be resurrected in spirit.

2. All the jews of all generations will be brought back in
    the flesh, by choice. The remnants of the jews;
    according to Gods choice.

3. They only will be the population in the kingdom.
    They will be taught by the saints,for 1000yrs.

4.The remnants of the gentiles that have survived
    armageddon, consisting of christians also.
    Will live outside the kingdom,and they are also
    will be taught, by the jews. and they all will have
    knowledge, they all will know God.

5. But many will still not follow. When the 1000yrs are
    expired, satan will be let loose to draw all the wicked
    to one place, to surround the camp of the saints;
    the kingdom; and God himself will destroy them all
    with satan.

6. Then comes the second resurrection;consisting of
    all kinds of people of all kinds of religions of all
    generations.
    They will be judged by their works;according to their
    deeds.the sheep put on the right;the goats put on the
    left. The goats cast in the fire.The shepp will be
    excepted,and changed also.

7. Now the earth itself needs cleansing;it will be melted.
    and the heavens also(our solar system).
    God will create a new heaven and a new earth.

8. God himself will come down to earth and dwell
    amongst us;and we can see him face to face.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 07 2013,17:16)
    Boditharta.

It is much more than that; the hindus also preach Nirvana,and the other religions.

The kingdom of God will be set up in israel at the coming.
    One need to know the prophesies to see the whole picture.

1.At the coming; babylon the great will be destroyed;
      satan in prisoned.
      the saints will be resurrected in spirit.

2. All the jews of all generations will be brought back in
       the flesh, by choice. The remnants of the jews;
       according to Gods choice.

3. They only will be the population in the kingdom.
       They will be taught by the saints,for 1000yrs.

4.The remnants of the gentiles that have survived
       armageddon, consisting of christians also.
       Will live outside the kingdom,and they are also
       will be taught, by the jews. and they all will have
       knowledge, they all will know God.

5. But many will still not follow. When the 1000yrs are
       expired, satan will be let loose to draw all the wicked
       to one place, to surround the camp of the saints;
       the  kingdom; and God himself will destroy them all
       with satan.

6. Then comes the second resurrection;consisting of
        all kinds of people of all kinds of religions of all
        generations.
        They will be judged by their works;according to their
        deeds.the sheep put on the right;the goats put on the
        left. The goats cast in the fire.The shepp will be
        excepted,and changed also.

7. Now the earth itself needs cleansing;it will be melted.
       and the heavens also(our solar system).
       God will create a new heaven and a new earth.

8.  God himself will come down to earth and dwell
        amongst us;and we can see him face to face.

wakeup.

You just said the same thing with an applied timeline.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the christians, and the sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

The jews say “The christians have nothing [true] to stand on,” and the christians say, “The jews have nothing to stand on,” although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

But the jews and the christians say, “We are the children of Allah and His beloved.” Say, “Then why does He punish you for your sins?” Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)

It's all here in the Quran evn about Satan:

And let not satan turn you aside. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

( سورة الزخرف , Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #62)

[iblis (Satan)] said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”

( سورة الحجر , Al-Hijr, Chapter #15, Verse #36)

[iblis (Satan)] said: “See this one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!”

( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #62)

Viewing 20 posts - 2,341 through 2,360 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account