Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,281 through 2,300 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

So, where is the blood ED?

John was alreay baptizing for the remission of sin

Bod,
    The death of Jesus meant the defeat of Satan and Death. So, the result was eternal: eternal life, the heavenly.
    That is different than baptism for the remission of sins. That is only the beginning.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2013,17:00)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 28 2013,16:00)

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2013,15:38)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 28 2013,15:22)

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2013,15:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 28 2013,14:49)

I have no desire to compel you to believe what I am saying. May who were God fearing Jews could not go that next step
    and believe Jesus is the Messiah. Their faith was great in what they already had to go beyond that is a different story as lord Jesus said:

Matthew 16:25
    For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

You see if your main Goal is to be “Saved” then you must insist that Jesus died for your sins, you cannot even consider
    Jesus escaping death fr you are afraid of your own demise.

“without the shedding of blood is no remission [of sins].” (Heb 9:22)

Mark 1:4
    John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Where is the BLOOD, ED?

The baptism of John symbolizes Jesus death, burial, and resurrection.

So, where is the blood ED?

John was alreay baptizing for the remission of sin

Hi BD,

And the Israelis were already sacrificing animals;
    but it is Jesus' blood that does away with our sins.
    Jesus was baptized by John, did Jesus have any sin?

Ed

No, Jesu was being baptized fo the sins of Israel but you don't understand

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 28 2013,18:45)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 28 2013,15:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 27 2013,23:04)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 27 2013,14:34)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 26 2013,23:36)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 26 2013,15:35)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 26 2013,12:32)
    BODITHARTA.

THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ONLY GOD CAN CORRUPT THE SCRIPTURES.
    BUT THEN HE CONTRADICT HIMSELF BY SAYING THAT THE QUR'AN HAS BEEN TURN INTO SHREDS BY SOME.
    HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT THE QUR'AN IS NOT CORRUPTED TODAY?

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    Jeremiah 8:8
    “‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    THE LYING PEN ARE THOSE THAT SAY WE ARE WISE;AND WE HAVE THE LAW OF THE LORD.
    THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOT CORRUPTED.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    Matthew 5:20
    For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    THE SCRIBES ARE NOT DOING ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES.
    THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOT CORRUPTED;BUT THEY ARE CORRUPT IN THE FOLLOWING OF THE SCRIPTURES.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    Now I will ask you is this true or false “Ye are gods”UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    WE ARE GODS IN KNOWING GOOD, AND EVIL.
    WE CAN  DECIDE OUR OWN FUTURE.
    CHOOSE THE NARROW PATH, OR THE WIDE PATH TO DESTRUCTION.
    BUT WE ARE NOT THE CREATOR.
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Jesus knew good and evil and yet he called himself “son of God” so are you more than a “son of God” making yourself  a God?

Turned into shreds mean treated it like it as false such as”ED J” does, he will have to answer for this.

Jeremiah 8:8 say the scribes(writers) handled it falsely, meaning they changed words and context. This scripture itself does 2 things, protect the integrity of the Bible as well as showing th corruption of it and that is it's protection.

It is a widely known fact that there have been verses added and subtracted not only that entire books have been tossed out. some denominations have 66 books Catholics have 73 and still the Ethiopian Bible only contains 51 books and it is the Oldest Christian nation dating back to the time of the Apostle Phillip (Acts 8:27-39)

so if all the books are not always present what do you consider that? The Quran is a SINGLE BOOK that contains the much needed info of ALL the books in 1 SINGLE VOLUME.

Is there 1 SINGLE book in all the books of the BIBLE that covers all the past , present and future? NO

NO, we are not gods knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to decide what is good and what is evil.

You think peace is good? Then what do you think when God commands war?

You think lying is wrong? Then what do you think when Go commands you to lie

The fact is God's world God's rules.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    Jesus knew good and evil and yet he called himself “son of God” so are you more than a “son of God” making yourself  a God?UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    THERE IS A DIFFERENCE; JESUS IS BORN BY THE WILL OF GOD, AND WE ARE BORN BY THE WILL OF MAN.
    JESUS SAID TO GOD.BEHOLD  THE MAN HAS BECOME AS **ONE OF US**TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL.
    JOHN 10:34.JESUS SPEAKING: *I*SAID,YE ARE GODS.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    Turned into shreds mean treated it like it as false such as”ED J” does, he will have to answer for this.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    WATCH IT;ED IS VERY ANGREE AT THE MOMENT.
    I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT;BUT THEY CAN DO THAT TODAY ALSO.
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    Jeremiah 8:8 say the scribes(writers) handled it falsely, meaning they changed words and context. This scripture itself does 2 things, protect the integrity of the Bible as well as showing th corruption of it and that is it's protection.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    JESUS NEVER TOLD OFF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES FOR *CHANGING THE SCRIPTURES*;BUT HOW THEY BEHAVE,AND WORK FULL OF CORRUPTION.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    It is a widely known fact that there have been verses added and subtracted not only that entire books have been tossed out. some denominations have 66 books Catholics have 73 and still the Ethiopian Bible only contains 51 books and it is the Oldest Christian nation dating back to the time of the Apostle Phillip (Acts 8:27-39)UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    WE MUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND HIS POWER TO PRESERVE AT LEAST ONE TRANSLATION THAT IS NOT CORRUPTED;BECAUSE JESUS SAID SEEK.
    WE CAN HAVE NO EXCUSE BY SAYING THAT THE BIBLES ARE ALL CORRUPTED. THE LATTER TRANSLATIONS YES.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    so if all the books are not always present what do you consider that? The Quran is a SINGLE BOOK that contains the much needed info of ALL the books in 1 SINGLE VOLUME.
    Is there 1 SINGLE book in all the books of the BIBLE that covers all the past , present and future? NO. UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    THIS IS TRUE NO; BUT THAT IS NOT HOW GOD HAS CONSTRUCTED THE BIBLE. WE MUST TURN THE PAGES AND COMPARE AND SEEK. LINE UPON LINE,PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT,HERE ALITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE.
    SLOWLY BUILDING UP A PICTURE.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    NO, we are not gods knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to decide what is good and what is evil.UNQUOTE.
    —————————————————————–
    WE SHOULD NEVER CONTRADICT JESUS OWN WORDS.
    JOHN10:34. *I SAID* YE ARE GODS. WE ARE CONSIDERED GODS(WE ARE
    NOT GOD). BECAUSE NOW WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN DESTINY;WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE LIKE,BUT MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN DOINGS.
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    You think peace is good? Then what do you think when God commands war?UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    WAR IS NEVER GOOD; BUT WEN GOD COMMANDS WAR,
    WE MUST SEE AND UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS NECESSARRY.
    BECAUSE GOD WILL NOT ALLOW THE CANCER TO PERMEATE
    INTO THE BODY;SO, HARD MEASURES ARE NECESSARY.
    ISRAEL WAS SURROUNDED BY PAGANS;NOT HARD TO INTERMARRY. GOD ALSO IS LEADING THEM INTO A LAND
    PROMISED TO ABRAHAM,AND IN THAT LAND DWELLS
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    The fact is God's world God's rules.UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

WHERE DOES GOD COMMANDS US TO LIE?

wakeup

Do you believe Solomon would have cut the child in half as he said he would?

Boditharta.

No; I dont believe solomon would kill the babie.
    kings those days; are very cruel, and those two women
    know that.

Soloman was just using human psychology.

wakeup.

1 Kings 3:24-28

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. 25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. 26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. 27 Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. 28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

This is Islam, we say let the Christian keep Christ  knowing that Jesus is the living sacrifice although to Christians his value is only in his death

Biditharta.

Where does God tell anyone to lie?

wakeup.

1 Kings 22:23

23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 28 2013,21:38)

I have no desire to compel you to believe what I am saying. May who were God fearing Jews could not go that next step and believe Jesus is the Messiah. Their faith was great in what they already had to go beyond that is a different story as lord Jesus said:

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

You see if your main Goal is to be “Saved” then you must insist that Jesus died for your sins, you cannot even consider Jesus escaping death fr you are afraid of your own demise.

Bod, No, I only believe what scriptures say and what GOD led me to read and believe and that was only scripture, nothing else.

Bod, why don't you trust in what the scriptures say? The words came down from Heaven and they are true.

I have leant about Islam, as much as I need to know. I care about Muslims, and desire them to know the truth. Don't you have the same desire? I mean, just look: we only have this life, we only have this one opportunity.
    Pray to God, ask who Jesus really was, and then ask was Jesus really crucified and ask for God's truth not mans.

Also, I believe in the risen Christ. I do not focus on the death. So you are wrong in your judgment!

I believe in what in what the scriptures say but tell me you have all those books in the bible the Jews don't have a “bible” they have a torah which does not mention Jesus but it is still many books.

These are the scriptures to them

The Christians have a another whole set of books added to th Torah, these are the scriptures to them

Muslims have One book that condenses all 66-73 books of Christians and Jews and also reveals things that were not known, fills in blanks…etc

These are the scriptures to them plus we are told

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the scriptures . And when they meet you, they say, “We believe.” But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: “Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).”

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #119)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,13:12)

BODITHARTA.

BUT THEN HE CONTRADICT HIMSELF BY SAYING THAT THE QUR'AN HAS BEEN TURN INTO SHREDS BY SOME.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    “‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOT CORRUPTED;BUT THEY ARE CORRUPT IN THE FOLLOWING OF THE SCRIPTURES.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Jesus knew good and evil and yet he called himself “son of God” so are you more than a “son of God” making yourself  a God?

Turned into shreds mean treated it like it as false such as”ED J” does, he will have to answer for this.

Jeremiah 8:8 say the scribes(writers) handled it falsely, meaning they changed words and context. This scripture itself does 2 things, protect the integrity of the Bible as well as showing th corruption of it and that is it's protection.

It is a widely known fact that there have been verses added and subtracted not only that entire books have been tossed out. some denominations have 66 books Catholics have 73 and still the Ethiopian Bible only contains 51 books and it is the Oldest Christian nation dating back to the time of the Apostle Phillip (Acts 8:27-39)

Is there 1 SINGLE book in all the books of the BIBLE that covers all the past , present and future? NO

NO, we are not gods knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to decide what is good and what is evil.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    Jesus knew good and evil and yet he called himself “son of God” so are you more than a “son of God” making yourself  a God?UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    THERE IS A DIFFERENCE; JESUS IS BORN BY THE WILL OF GOD, AND WE ARE BORN BY THE WILL OF MAN.
    JESUS SAID TO GOD.BEHOLD  THE MAN HAS BECOME AS **ONE OF US**TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    Turned into shreds mean treated it like it as false such as”ED J” does, he will have to answer for this.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    Jeremiah 8:8 say the scribes(writers) handled it falsely, meaning they changed words and context. This scripture itself does 2 things, protect the integrity of the Bible as well as showing th corruption of it and that is it's protection.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    JESUS NEVER TOLD OFF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES FOR *CHANGING THE SCRIPTURES*;BUT HOW THEY BEHAVE,AND WORK FULL OF CORRUPTION.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    It is a widely known fact that there have been verses added and subtracted not only that entire books have been tossed out. some denominations have 66 books Catholics have 73 and still the Ethiopian Bible only contains 51 books and it is the Oldest Christian nation dating back to the time of the Apostle Phillip (Acts 8:27-39)UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    WE MUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND HIS POWER TO PRESERVE AT LEAST ONE TRANSLATION THAT IS NOT CORRUPTED;BECAUSE JESUS SAID SEEK.
    WE CAN HAVE NO EXCUSE BY SAYING THAT THE BIBLES ARE ALL CORRUPTED. THE LATTER TRANSLATIONS YES.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    Is there 1 SINGLE book in all the books of the BIBLE that covers all the past , present and future? NO. UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    THIS IS TRUE NO; BUT THAT IS NOT HOW GOD HAS CONSTRUCTED THE BIBLE. WE MUST TURN THE PAGES AND COMPARE AND SEEK. LINE UPON LINE,PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT,HERE ALITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    NO, we are not gods knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to
    decide what is good and what is evil.UNQUOTE.
    —————————————————————–
    JOHN10:34. *I SAID* YE ARE GODS. WE ARE CONSIDERED GODS(WE ARE NOT GOD). BECAUSE NOW WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN DESTINY;WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE LIKE,BUT MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN DOINGS.
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ISRAEL WAS SURROUNDED BY PAGANS;NOT HARD TO INTERMARRY. GOD ALSO IS LEADING THEM INTO A LAND
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. 25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. 26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. 27 Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. 28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

This is Islam, we say let the Christian keep Christ  knowing that Jesus is the living sacrifice although to Christians his value is only in his death

Biditharta.

wakeup.

23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Boditharta.

Its not that God told them to lie; but he sends them lying spirits.

The Holy spirit is the spirit of truth.
    The lying spirit speaks only lies.
    The evil spirits does evil,and harm.
    There is also the dumb spirit.
    The unclean spirit;spirit of sicknesses.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 29 2013,15:58)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    NO, we are not go
    ds knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to decide what is good and what is evil.UNQUOTE.
    —————————————————————–
    JOHN10:34. *I SAID* YE ARE GODS. WE ARE CONSIDERED GODS(WE ARE NOT GOD). BECAUSE NOW WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN DESTINY;WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE LIKE,BUT MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN DOINGS.
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

1 Kings 22:21-22

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,15:28)

I have no desire to compel you to believe what I am saying. May who were God fearing Jews could not go that next step and believe Jesus is the Messiah. Their faith was great in what they already had to go beyond that is a different story as lord Jesus said:

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

You see if your main Goal is to be “Saved” then you must insist that Jesus died for your sins, you cannot even consider Jesus escaping death fr you are afraid of your own demise.

Bod, No, I only believe what scriptures say and what GOD led me to read and believe and that was only scripture, nothing else.

Bod, why don't you trust in what the scriptures say? The words came down from Heaven and they are true.

I have leant about Islam, as much as I need to know. I care about Muslims, and desire them to know the truth. Don't you have the same desire? I mean, just look: we only have this life, we only have this one opportunity.
    Pray to God, ask who Jesus really was, and then ask was Jesus really crucified and ask for God's truth not mans.

Also, I believe in the risen Christ. I do not focus on the death. So you are wrong in your judgment!

I believe in what in what the scriptures say but tell me you have all those books in the bible the Jews don't have a “bible” they have a torah which does not mention Jesus but it is still many books.

The Christians have a another whole set of books added to th Torah, these are the scriptures to them

Muslims have One book that condenses all 66-73 books of Christians and Jews and also reveals things that were not known, fills in blanks…etc

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.

(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the scriptures . And when they meet you, they say, “We believe.” But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: “Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).”

(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #119)

Bod,

I believe in what in what the scriptures say

Do you believe every single word that is in John or Matthew?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,23:48)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    THIS IS TRUE NO; BUT THAT IS NOT HOW GOD HAS CONSTRUCTED THE BIBLE. WE MUST TURN THE P
    AGES AND COMPARE AND SEEK. LINE UPON LINE,PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT,HERE ALITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    NO, we are not gods knowing good and evil does not make someone “GOD” Because God doesn't just know GOOD and EVIL, HE ACTUALLY CREATES IT, we can do good o evil but we cannot create good or evil because truly God is th only one to decide what is good and what is evil.UNQUOTE.
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

Boditharta.

I can see where you are coming from,
    but the evil spirit came forward and volunteered.
    and God gave him the permission.

Lying spirits are there to lie.
    God never tells them to lie.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 30 2013,00:52)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    Is there 1 SINGLE book in all the books of the BIBLE
    that covers all the past , present and future? NO. UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

You're missing the point. My point is God can reveal or conceal what HE pleases so Jesus not being killed or crucified while thought to be so, was concealed until the right time.

Just like preaching to the gentiles came at its own time.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 29 2013,23:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,15:28)

(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #119)

Bod,

I believe in what in what the scriptures say

Do you believe every single word that is in John or Matthew?

The answer is I believed it until a further revelation was shown just as the Jews who followed Jesus understood he was revealing some things that were not revealed before.

you see the Jews were not the chosen people, they were th chosen people to convey they message of God to Mankind but instead they chose to use it to seperate themselves from mankind.

O Messenger! Make known that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord, for if thou do it not, thou wilt not have conveyed His message. Allah will protect thee from mankind. Lo! Allah guideth not the disbelieving folk.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #67)

But you believe the same way I do, you believe Jesus in one book such as John or Matthew says do not go to the gentiles and yet you believe the gentiles were to be preached to, you can only believe both if you consider it a later revelaion given to Paul.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,13:09)
    No, Jesu was being baptized fo the sins of Israel but you don't understand

Hi BD,

Rarely do we agree.  :D

“For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days,
     three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.” (Ezek 4:5)

Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2013,13:28)
    I believe in what in what the scriptures say…

No you don't.

“Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
     And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again.” (Matt 17:22-23)

“For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men,
     and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.” (Mark 9:31)

So the truth is: YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY!

Ed

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2013,06:49)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

You're missing the point. My point is God can reveal or conceal what HE pleases so Jesus not being killed or crucified while thought to be so, was concealed until the right time.

Boditharta.

One can not pick and choose as please.
    The scritures can not be broken down, to make up a certain
    doctrine.

This will cause confusion;for every one will just help them selves,and use it for own gain. This is happening through the centuries,by so called principals of the flock.

The scriptures are clear regarding the sacrifice of Jesus.
    The jews sacrifice animals,as commanded by God.
    But not accepted,for they are blemished and not sacrificed with love.

So God provided a perfect clean Lamb to be sacrificed,so it can be accepted.
    Without Jesus sacrifice**;we will be worshipping in vain.
    Lets just eat;drink;be merry,for tomorrow we die.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 30 2013,10:06)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    WE MUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND HIS POWER TO PRESERVE AT LEAST ONE TRANSLATION THAT IS
    NOT CORRUPTED;BECAUSE JESUS SAID SEEK.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

doctrine.

This will cause confusion;for every one will just help them selves,and use it for own gain. This is happening through the centuries,by so called principals of the flock.

wakeup.

So the people that “sarificed” jesus di it out of love and obedience to God?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2013,11:41)

Hi BD,

No, they didn't know what they were doing.

“Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.” (Luke 23:34)

Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 30 2013,11:50)

Hi BD,

Ed

So you point out two things.

1. Jesus is asking forgiveness for these people although you believe it is the greatest thing ever

2. The people are not offering him up to God as a sarifice but condemning him to death.

How is it you do not consider a crucifixion f an innocent man an act of MURDER?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2013,12:25)

Hi BD,

Ed

1. Jesus is asking forgiveness for these people although you believe it is the greatest thing ever

2. The people are not offering him up to God as a sarifice but condemning him to death.

Jesus was “Martyred” – not murdered.
    Do you even know the difference?

Murder is what islamic suicide bombers do,
    they are NOT martyr's – but murderers!

Ed

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 16 2013,18:42)

Quote (2besee @ June 16 2013,17:47)
    Wakeup,
    You used 1Cor 15:45 to attempt to prove that Jesus was made into a life giving spirit after death rather than being raised as flesh.

So here is your verse:
    “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.”

Adam became a living soul when God breathed into him the breath of life.
    The second Adam became a life giving spirit when He breathed the words of God through his mouth.
    Want proof?

It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus was raised from the dead in the flesh, wakeup.

It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    [/B]

If I use that same scripture to show you that Jesus was saved by God from crucifixion an death what would you say if the flesh profiteth nothing then the flesh can not be an offering for sin

Hi BD:

Jesus explained by this scripture what he meant by “eating his flesh and drinking his blood”. He was not talking about literally eating his flesh, but it was what God was doing through his life by speaking to humanity through him to which he was referring when he made reference to eating his flesh.

But you cannot use these scriptures to show that God saved Jesus from crucifixion, because He didn't. It what was done in the body that mattered. He obeyed God without sin even unto death on the cross, and because he did not sin, he overcame sin, and death (spiritual death), and was raised to eternal life by God never to die again, and because he overcame sin, we also can have eternal life through him by coming to God with a repentant heart, and confessing him as our Lord. He is the propitiation for our sins, and without this we could not be saved to eternal life although we are doing our best to obey the “Word of God”, because we will still make mistakes or in other words, we will still sin although we may not be practicing sin wilfully.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 30 2013,10:06)

BODITHARTA.

QUOTE:
    READ YOUR BIBLE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    It is a widely known fact that there have been verses added and subtracted not only that entire books have been tossed out. some denominations have 66 books Catholics have 73 and still the Ethiopian Bible only contains 51 books and it is the Oldest Christian nation
    dating back to the time of the Apostle Phillip (Acts 8:27-39)UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————–
    —————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    PAGANS.
    —————————————————————-
    QUOTE:
    —————————————————————-

wakeup

Boditharta.

know that.

wakeup.

Biditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

doctrine.

wakeup.

Boditharta.

It is God himself that provided the sacrifice.
    For he gave his only begotten son,so THROUGH HIM the world can be saved,for God loved the world.

Whomsoever believed in him should not perish,but have everlasting life.

Anyone can *accept* or *reject* Gods gift to us.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 30 2013,12:56)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2013,12:25)

Hi BD,

Ed

Jesus was “Martyred” – not murdered.
    Do you even know the difference?

Murder is what islamic suicide bombers do,
    they are NOT martyr's – but murderers!

Ed

So the people did not murder Jesus?

Did the people offer up a sacrifice to God?

Leviticus 22:24

King James Version (KJV)

24 Ye shall not offer unto the Lord that which is bruised, or crushed, or broken, or cut; neither shall ye make any offering thereof in your land.

Was Jesus bruised or Cut before being sacrificed “martyred”

Oh yea! You believe this right?

Isaiah 52:14
    As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

Leviticus 7:15-18

King James Version (KJV)

15 And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.

16 But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:

17 But the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burnt with fire.

18 And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.

There you go!

Viewing 20 posts - 2,281 through 2,300 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account