Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,221 through 2,240 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

When you sa that Jesus is the only door how is it you do not understand that the same thing would go for Moses and the prophets or do you think that you can accept Jesus in your life and reject Moses and the prophets.

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Do you think you throwing away the foundation the house will stand, No it won't. Jesus is the cornerstone so that door doesn't stand by itself you have to believe in ALL the prophets an if you do not then as Jesus says:

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Yet you say that Jesus is the only door and yet you forget the one who sent him. Jesus clearly says NOT EVERYONE who says unto HIM “Lord'Lord””

But in reference to the one who sent him the scriptures say:

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Bod,
    Yes, I believe in Moses and the prophets.
    I know where that if heading, you will try to say that this includes Mohammad, right?

Jesus is the only door today, Bod. Jesus said that he is the way the truth and the life and that nobody comes to the Father but through him.
    As you know I believe that Jesus is the Son of Man and the Holy Spirit which is the very Spirit of the one God – so God is one.
    Who knows Your thoughts but the spirit that is in You? Likewise there is no other way to God but through the Spirit(Son).
    That is the way that I see it – though I still have much to learn.

1Cor 2,
    Wisdom from the Spirit.

Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away.  But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.—

These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.  For who knows a person’s thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

2Cor 3.

Since we have such a hope, we are very bold,  not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end.  But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.  Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

So is there another way Bod, for us today?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,15:04)
    Wakeup, that is good and true what you wrote, but Muslims do not pray THROUGH Mohammad.

2Besee.

Mohamad darsulallah.
    Meaning;mohamad *THE* prophet of God.

The prophets are untill John.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup, Is that actually in the prayers? I did not know that.

2besee
    Participant

So Bod,
    Do you believe these words?

<>
    English Standard Version

I Am the Good Shepherd

1 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 This figure of speech Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them.

7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd.”

Anyone else who claims there is another way is a thief and a robber.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,16:40)
    Wakeup, Is that actually in the prayers? I did not know that.

Yes besee,its true,you can ask Bodi how he prays.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup, okay thanks.

2besee
    Participant

Bod,

Repentance isforthe forgiveness of sins thereis no blood required:

Not according to scriptures. According to scripture, Jesus shed blood and died FOR the forgiveness of many but he rose again from the dead.

Read the book of Hebrews PLUS the words of Jesus himself.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Yes I agree. Jesus did not die so that we could continue on in sin. Jesus repeatedly said to “sin no more” and Jesus said that not one DOT passes away from the law until ALL is fulfilled, the “all” being that heaven and earth passes away.
    Somewhere in scripture it says that if a person has received of the heavenly gift and then continues on in sin then they crucify Christ again and there us no longer any forgiveness of sin but judgment and death (fire).

Mark 6:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Yes, agreed.

THIS IS ISLAM: SUBMIT TO GOD IN PEACE

Yes. Submit to God….And Jesus gives us his peace.

*sorry for late edit, I was having technical difficulties :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 22 2013,14:30)

Hi BD,

Do you believe that Jesus' Father is “GOD”
    and that there is no other “God” but he?

(Please-answer the above: “Yes” or “No”)

No

If your answer is “Yes”:
    The bible calls this belief “Eternal Life”.
    (see John 17:3, Matt.1:18, Matt.1:20 and Luke 1:35)

False: the scripture actually say this:
    John 17:3

New International Version (NIV)

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Jesus called Allah “father and alo equally told his followers to call HIM father, so a special use of “Faher” is not indicated for Jesus sincehe tells them to pray “Our Father”

If your answer is “No”:
    The Bible teaches there's No forgiveness for rejecting the HolySpirit.
    Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

False speaking against the Holy Spirit is defined as calling the works of God works of the devil not denying terminology to b inaccurate:

Now how do you find someone here speaking against the Holy Spirit?

John 10:33
    The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

So you have made Jesus into a “god” and therefore have made a blasphemous statement regarding him.

John 10:34-37

King James Version (KJV)

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

So if your scriptures can not be wrong “Ye are Gods”? Is this true or False? Please answer only tru or false

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,16:17)

Bod,
    Yes, I believe in Moses and the prophets.
    I know where that if heading, you will try to say that this includes Mohammad, right?

Jesus is the only door today, Bod. Jesus said that he is the way the truth and the life and that nobody comes to the Father but through him.
    As you know I believe that Jesus is the Son of Man and the Holy Spirit which is the very Spirit of the one God – so God is one.
    Who knows Your thoughts but the spirit that is in You?[Quote]

Jesus didn't know all the will of God such as the coming hour or who would be seated at his left or right

[Quote] Likewise there is no other way to God but through the Spirit(Son).
    That is the way that I see it – though I still have much to learn.

The point I am making is that term son referred to being a righteous servant. If not there are sons all over the place with ranks and honors such as first born, only, begotten…etc including the angels, but once understood to mean servant it all makes sense. Even Adam is called son of God in the NT but it is not so in Genesis no such term is located there. The term is on that tries to seperate creatures and so by incorporating th term it makes you feel superior to those you consider not a child of God but thefact is ALL of us are HIS servants and all are punished or rewarded justly.

And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: allah has begotten a son (children or offspring) . Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #116)

And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: “We are the children of allah and His loved ones.” Say: “Why then does He punish you for your sins?” Nay, you are but human beings of those He has created, He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them; and to Him is the return (of all).

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)

[Quote]1Cor 2,
    Wisdom from the Spirit.

Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.—

These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

2Cor 3.

Since we have such a hope, we are very bold, not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end. But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away. Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

So is there another way Bod, for us today?[Quote]

Jesus clealy says this:

John 16:26-27

King James Version (KJV)

26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Islam is that day: We pray to God directly because we do believe that Jesus came out from God. The only reason a person would pray through Jesus is that they have not went through that door to meet God Almighty. Muslims pray to THE MOST HIGH GOD because of their Faith
    Christians pray to THE MOST HIGH GOD through Jesus because of their faith

what is strange about that is Christians say that Christ Jesus reconciled them to God. So I ask you, once reconciled do two parties require mediation?

If you were seperated from your wife and a mediator was the go between an you reached a point of reconciliation would you still communicate through that mediator?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 22 2013,16:33)

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,15:04)
    Wakeup, that is good and true what you wrote, but Muslims do not pray THROUGH Mohammad.

2Besee.

Mohamad darsulallah.
    Meaning;mohamad *THE* prophet of God.

The prophets are untill John.

wakeup.

So are you saying that Jesus was not a Prophet because he was after John and calld himself a prophet, Besides the Prophets before were up until John the scriptures talk about prophets after Jesus.

Acts 11:27
    And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch

Acts 15:32
    And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them.

1 Corinthians 12:28
    And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

You see my point?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,16:44)
    So Bod,

<>
    English Standard Version

I Am the Good Shepherd

1 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 This figure of speech Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them.

7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd.”

When he say all that came before him, do you believe he wastalking about the other Prophets such as Moses, Abraham, David…etc. Of course not? Was he talking about John the Baptist? Of coure not. Hewas speaking of those at that time claiming to be Christ or false prophets of tht day

Main point is

8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

What does this say about AFTER he leaves? Remember:

John 9:5
    As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Do you realize how dark this world was whe Muhammad came? Christianity had developed into an almost polytheistic religion believing in th trinity, mary worship, Mother Father Son worship, Statue worship…etc

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh ) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 22 2013,14:58)
    Boditharta.

Attention please:
    Any religion can *SAY* that Jesus is born of God.
    *BUT THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING*.

1.If true; Why dont Muslim pray *through Jesus*? (proven true)).

2.Why through mohamad? (proven true).

3.Why dont they call upon the name Jesus through their loudspeakers, on top of their towers? (proven true).

4.Why is mohamad;that was *NOT* born BY THE WILL OF GOD; *MORE IMPORTANT* than Jesus; who is born of GOD?
    (Proven true).

IF ONE BLASPHEME THE NAME JESUS;NO MUSLEM WILL RIOT.(proven true). BUT IF ONE BLASPHEME MOHAMAD; THE MUSLEMS ARE READY TO KILL.(proven true).

5. WHY IS MOHAMAD THE FOCUS OF ISLAM?
       All prayers go through mohamad.(proven true).

6. WHY IS THE *FIRST AND THE LAST*;THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA,PUT IN SECOND IN PLACE? (proven true).

7.WHAT DOES THE *FIRST* AND THE *LAST* MEAN TO YOU?
    DOESNT IT MEAN WHAT IT SAYS? *HE IS THE LAST*.

*JESUS IS* *THE LAST*;AND MUSLIM, ISLAM MADE MOHAMAD THE LAST.

*THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING*.
    Please comment.

wakeup.

1.Muslims don't pray through Jesus

2.nor do they pray through Muhammad

3. Why would they call upon th name of Jesus? Can you tell me in the lords prayer where the name of Jesus is mentioned?

4 In Islam Prophets are not seen as greater or lessor

Say (O Muslims), “We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Îsa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam).”

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #136)

Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, “We believe in some but reject others,” and wish to adopt a way in between.

They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #150-#151)

5. Allah is the Focus of Islam, Muhammad i only mentionedin th Quran by nam 4 times while Moses and Jesus are mentioned much much more.

6. Because God was not CREATED and cannot be first or last as HE has NO BEGINNING or END

7. Jesus is The First and Last word made flesh, Muhammad is the last of the Prophets of the Book. There aresill other prophets but they will not say anything pertaining to th religion we all clam to be which is SUBMISSION to GOD i.e ISLAM

(1) Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al-Maitah (the dead animals – cattle – beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering, (that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah, or has been slaughtered for idols) and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns – and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal – unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) – and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on An-Nusub (stone-altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision; (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allah and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above mentioned meats), then surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #3)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

It's funny how you keep posting excerpts from the 'book of fraud'
    as if it contains some kind of authority, which of course it doesn't.

Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 23 2013,14:22)
    Hi BD,

It's funny how you keep posting excerpts from the 'book of fraud'
    as if it contains some kind of authority, which of course it doesn't.

Ed

The only Authority is GOD's word, not
    the words of Satan in his 'book of fraud'!

Ed J
    Participant

this day, I have perfected (corrupted) your religion for you

Ed J
    Participant

2besee
    Participant

Bod,

There is only one God. We are to believe in him and we are to serve him and love him with all of our heart, as the commandment says.

The Holy Spirit came here and was in the anointed man Jesus. He was given the name Jesus and it is in his (Jesus') name that we are saved.

Simple as that.

There are not two Gods nor are there three Gods making up one God. Nor are there little god and big gods.

There is only one God and that one God has a Son. Everything is through the eternal Holy Spirit of God.

Jesus said that all sins will be forgiven, and that if you speak a word against the son of man it can be forgiven, but, if you speak a word against the Holy Spirit it will not be forgiven neither in this life or in the one to come.

And in Genesis 1:1 it says that in the beginning God created the earth, and that the SPIRIT OF GOD was hovering over the face of the waters and GOD SAID let there be… and it was so,

So we have seen how the scriptures that tell us that GOD ALONE created the world, and that NO OTHER GOD was with Him – it was HE ALONE

And we know from scriptures that Paul explains to us that there are two parts to a man; the mind and also the Spirit; and that the Spirit searches our mind; and so it is with God.

We know that it was prophesied of Jesus that 'a shoot would come out of the stock of Jessie' (Isaiah 11:2) and that the spirit of God would be upon him, and that this was so.

So this man Jesus, born of the root of David, from the tribe of Judah, (Rev 5:5), though born of a virgin, would have the Spirit – the eternal Spirit (Hebrews 9:14) on him, and this was so.

The world was created through Him because the Spirit of God was in him, and it was the Fathers eternal spirit in him who did the works.

Do you believe that?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 23 2013,16:35)

Good video EdJ.
    Some might start using their heads; but most will
    just carry on like sheep to the slaughter.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 23 2013,10:13)

Quote (2besee @ June 22 2013,16:44)
    So Bod,

<>
    English Standard Version

I Am the Good Shepherd

When he say all that came before him, do you believe he wastalking about the other Prophets such as Moses, Abraham, David…etc. Of course not? Was he talking about John the Baptist? Of coure not. Hewas speaking of those at that time claiming to be Christ or false prophets of tht day

Main point is

8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

What does this say about AFTER he leaves? Remember:

John 9:5
    As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Do you realize how dark this world was whe Muhammad came? Christianity had developed into an almost polytheistic religion believing in th trinity, mary worship, Mother Father Son worship, Statue worship…etc

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh ) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

(  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

Boditharta.

QUOTE:
    1.Muslims don't pray through Jesus.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *THIS IS CORRECT;THEY DONT PRAY THROUGH THE MEDIATOR,ASSIGNED BY GOD. THIS MEANS THAT IT IS A WASTE OF PRAYER.AND ALSO MEANS THAT THEY DONT **REALLY SUBMIT** TO GOD*.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    2.nor do they pray through Muhammad,UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *MYBE NOT BUT ONLY MOHAMAD IS MENTIONED IN THEIR
    PRAYER. **MOHAMAD YOUR TRUE PROPHET**
    IS THIS CORRECT? **NOT JESUS YOUR TRUE PROPHET**.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    3. Why would they call upon th name of Jesus? Can you tell me in the lords prayer where the name of Jesus is mentioned?UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *NO; THE NAME JESUS WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE LORDS PRAYER; BUT WE ARE TAUGHT BY JESUS, TO COME TO GOD THROUGH JESUS*.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    4 In Islam Prophets are not seen as greater or lessor.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *THIS IS THE PROPBLEM WITH ISLAM;JESUS IS THE MESSIAH;BUT AT THE SAME TIME, JUST A PROPHET LIKE ANY PROPHET. THEY DONT MEAN, WHAT THEY SAY*.
    CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES. THERE SHOULD BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MESSIAH AND JUST A PROPHET*.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    5. Allah is the Focus of Islam, Muhammad i only mentionedin th Quran by nam 4 times while Moses and Jesus are mentioned much much more.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *THIS MAYBE SO;BUT MOHAMAD IS MADE EQUAL OR MORE; TO THE ONE THAT IS BORN OF GOD*.(PROOF).
    ——————————————————————
    1.BLASPHEME THE NAME JESUS AND ALL IS NORMAL;BUT BLASPHEME THE NAME MOHAMAD;AND ALL IS WAR*.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    6. Because God was not CREATED and cannot be first or last as HE has NO BEGINNING or END.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *YOU NEED TO STUDY JOHN 1:1. IN THE **BEGINNING** WAS THE WORD. AND THE WORD WAS *WITH* GOD*.
    ——————————————————————
    QUOTE:
    7. Jesus is The First and Last word made flesh, Muhammad is the last of the Prophets of the Book. There aresill other prophets but they will not say anything pertaining to th religion we all clam to be which is SUBMISSION to GOD i.e ISLAM.UNQUOTE:
    ——————————————————————
    *CONTRADICTING JESUS, IS NOT A PROPBLEM WITH ISLAM.
    JESUS SAID, ***THE PROPHETS ARE UNTILL JOHN***.
    THE WORD ISLAM=(SUBMISSION),IS A GOOD SLOGAN TO DECEIVE.NOT A GOOD IDEA, TO CONTRADICT THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA*.

*BUT IN TRUTH THEY *DONT* SUBMIT TO GODS WORD; WHICH IS JESUS*. **NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME**
    THAT WAS **GOD** SPEAKING;THAT ISLAM *SUPPOSE* TO SUBMIT TO*. BUT THEY REJECT IT, IN DEEDS*.

*YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN BEFORE;AND TURNED TO
    ISLAM. THIS IS BECAUSE THE PASTORS HAVE NOT FED YOU WITH SOLID FOOD*.

*IT IS NECESSARY TO GO FOR THE SOLIDS.
    TIME IS SO SHORT. THERE IS NO TIME FOR STRIVING OVER DOCTRINE*.
    ———–
    wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 24 2013,04:23)

Quote (Ed J @ June 23 2013,16:35)

Good video EdJ.
    Some might start using their heads; but most will
    just carry on like sheep to the slaughter.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Do you now agree that Muhammad is 'the false prophet' of Rev?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Viewing 20 posts - 2,221 through 2,240 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account