Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,041 through 2,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Notice that it says :

“Christ is king of things celestial and terrestrial, and Antichrist will be king upon earth……
    ……….And then, finally, in the twinkling of an eye shall the fashion of this world pass away, and the power of men shall be brought to naught, and all visible things shall be destroyed.”

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2013,06:36)

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 10 2013,17:45)
    Pierre,

Heb 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them.

I showed you an example in scripture that Uses CAMP to describe Jerusalem.

HOW is that strange doctrine??

It is SCRIPTURE.
    NOT strange doctrine.
    NOT private interpretation.
    NOT wishful thinking.
    But SCRIPTURE itself calling Jerusalem a CAMP.

I was giving you an EXAMPLE.
    No need to quote scripture AGAINST me when I am showing you an EXAMPLE of SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Camp = Jerusalem just as SCRIPTURE said.

What is YOUR problem?

devo

where in scriptures it says that a Camp is  Jerusalem ???

in Hebrew 13 Paul talks about wen there was a real camp used at the time of Moses ;;Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who minister at the tabernacle have no right to eat.

I have no problem with scriptures wen they are truthfully said .

I already gave you scripture Pierre.

Look at this then…

Hebrews 13:10 >We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

WE…WE…WE (Christians) have an ALTAR (Christ's doctrine) whereof THEY…THEY…THEY (they who follow Moses' law) have no right to EAT (bread of LIFE..Christ, EAT My FLESH) which (who) SERVE (obey, follow) the TABERNACLE (reference to the Temple where they SERVED the Old Law of Moses)

Since WE is speaking of CHRISTIANS, and Christians never had an ALTAR in the 2nd TEMPLE, then it can only mean what I am telling you okay…learn it & get over it!!
    Get over the fact I am showing you okay!!
    I am doing you a brotherly service whether you like it or not.

Were Christians REPRESENTED during SACRIFICES held WITHIN the TEMPLE & on her ALTAR Pierre?

Of course not!

Then…THINK ABOUT what is being SAID.

Learn to BETTER discern the metaphorical WITHIN the literal.(meaning i know you CAN do it…but your doing it seems SELECTIVE & SUBJECT to your personal CHOOSING of WHEN & HOW to APPLY it)
    We however, DO NOT do this no matter how many accusations to the contrary.

This is why God is showing us over you…we do not care for our own sakes, or face saving, but did strip ourselves bare (let go of our opinions) & let Christ clothe us anew with HIS opinions/Word.

It's the ONLY way to enter through the DOOR.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 12 2013,11:08)

Pierre,

Heb 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them.

It is SCRIPTURE.
    NOT strange doctrine.
    NOT wishful thinking.

No need to quote scripture AGAINST me when I am showing you an EXAMPLE of SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

What is YOUR problem?

devo

in Hebrew 13 Paul talks about wen there was a real camp used at the time of Moses ;;Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who minister at the tabernacle have no right to eat.

Look at this then…

Hebrews 13:10 >We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

WE…WE…WE (Christians) have an ALTAR (Christ's doctrine) whereof THEY…THEY…THEY (they who follow Moses' law) have no right to EAT (bread of LIFE..Christ, EAT My FLESH) which (who) SERVE (obey, follow) the TABERNACLE (reference to the Temple where they SERVED the Old Law of Moses)

Since WE is speaking of CHRISTIANS, and Christians never had an ALTAR in the 2nd TEMPLE, then it can only mean what I am telling you okay…learn it & get over it!!

Were Christians REPRESENTED during SACRIFICES held WITHIN the TEMPLE & on her ALTAR Pierre?

Of course not!

Learn to BETTER discern the metaphorical WITHIN the literal.(meaning i know you CAN do it…but your doing it seems SELECTIVE & SUBJECT to your personal CHOOSING of WHEN & HOW to APPLY it)

This is why God is showing us over you…we do not care for our own sakes, or face saving, but did strip ourselves bare (let go of our opinions) & let Christ clothe us anew with HIS opinions/Word.

devo

I am sorry ,but I totally disagree with you ,your explanation is out of context, out of scriptures teachings ,

but like you say ,you are better than I am ;This is why God is showing us over you…

I rather be ignorant than to know what you guys know.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 12 2013,16:08)
    Learn to BETTER discern the metaphorical WITHIN the literal.

Learn to BETTER discern the metaphorical FROM the literal.

“Every way of a man is right in his own eyes:
    but the LORD pondereth the hearts.” (Prob.21:2)

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 11 2013,08:50)
    Devo,
    Jerusalem comes down out of the sky.

“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” Rev 21:21

The earthly Jerusalem is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt:

Rev 11:

Their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

Where all the righteous blood is found:

Matt 23:

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, 30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, of whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 See, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”  

In Rev 18:

“Alas! Alas! You great city,
    you mighty city, Babylon!
    For in a single hour your judgment has come.”

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth
    .”

Have an answer for that?

2besee,

I think you are confused to what you THINK we are saying?

What you quote sits harmoniously with what we speak!!

EXACTLY!!

Which is WHY, as WE have said MANY TIMES, the EARTHLY KINGDOM in Israel, Jerusalem…TODAY… IS that very KINGDOM that is going to be CLEANED UP at the 2nd coming BY Christ…

Matthew 13:40  >As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Matthew 13:41 >The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

So you see, WITHIN Christ's kingdom, when He RETURNS, will be FOUND things that OFFEND & THOSE who commit INIQUITY (sin).

THERE IS NO SIN IN HEAVEN okay!!
    It was PURGED OUT at crucifixion when Satan & his angels were finally barred from heaven.

So therefore, SINCE there IS sin in CHRISTS KINGDOM then it can ONLY mean a PHYSICAL KINGDOM where SIN is PRESENT…
    A KINGDOM that Christ has INHERITED but not yet COME BACK to CLAIM.

Therefore, SODOM & EGYPT (spiritually speaking of ISRAEL) then FITS PERFECTLY to THAT DEFILED KINGDOM that Christ is going to CLEAN UP of which WE speak and we speak TRULY.

The rest of your points, therefore, need no addressing UNTIL you hear what we are saying.
    You are not hearing us correctly which is revealed by your arguments.

BTW: you said that many churches are now starting to say what we say…well kinda CLOSE…there is NOT ONE I can find that speaks EXACTLY what we are saying…NOT ONE.

So STARTING to speak what WE are saying is not quite the same…STARTING…but WE are not STARTING to speak what they speak…it's the other way round…we have COMPLETED what we speak!!

So I am sorry, it is true, we haven't learnt from anything we have read or heard other men speak…
    We are free from that accusation Praise The Lord.
    The three of us together, by each other & with each other…three only.

Oh, some are getting closer (Praise The Lord), but they haven't yet gotten there. (I WISH they WOULD so we wouldn't be REJECTED all the time & worship together as one)
    But we prefer truth over brethren ship…
    Though we crave brethren ship, we understand we must wait.
    No compromise.

And about another previous statement you made to me…NO, we can NOT teach/help them…they won't listen to us…who are we?…to them we are UNTRAINED NOBODIES.

It's those with university degrees they want to guide them…& Nobody else…others…”outsiders”….here lies mainstream Christianities downfall…faith in mans SYSTEMS of which “trained” Christians attend of whom “they” have faith in.

Just like the schools to “train prophets” out there…
    But WHO TRAINS to be a prophet?
    A prophet is CALLED by God, not TAUGHT by MAN.

Same deal as today's Christian leaders.
    “Training” to be “men of God” & leaving out the ONLY true way…LIVING IT to BECOME it.

So brother, your subtle rebuttal was noted, but as you can see, something they would never allow us to do.

Cheers.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 12 2013,16:41)

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 12 2013,11:08)

Pierre,

It is SCRIPTURE.
    NOT strange doctrine.
    NOT wishful thinking.

What is YOUR problem?

devo

Look at this then…

Of course not!

devo

I am sorry ,but I totally disagree with you ,your explanation is out of context, out of scriptures teachings ,

but like you say ,you are better than I am ;This is why God is showing us over you…

I rather be ignorant than to know what you guys know.

That's okay Pierre,

We disagree…

Have a nice day brother, I'm logging off for a while.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 12 2013,17:09)
    2besee,

BTW: you said that many churches are now starting to say what we say…well kinda CLOSE…there is NOT ONE I can find that speaks EXACTLY what we are saying…NOT ONE.

So STARTING to speak what WE are saying is not quite the same…STARTING…but WE are not STARTING to speak what they speak…it's the other way round…we have COMPLETED what we speak!!

So I am sorry, it is true, we haven't learnt from anything we have read or heard other men speak…

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

Why are you pretending that 'futurism' is exclusive to your belief?
    Just around futures corner is…    ??    …has been the cry of many.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 12 2013,19:09)
    2besee,

I think you are confused to what you THINK we are saying?

What you quote sits harmoniously with what we speak!!

EXACTLY!!

Which is WHY, as WE have said MANY TIMES, the EARTHLY KINGDOM in Israel, Jerusalem…TODAY… IS that very KINGDOM that is going to be CLEANED UP at the 2nd coming BY Christ…

Matthew 13:40  >As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Matthew 13:41 >The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

So you see, WITHIN Christ's kingdom, when He RETURNS, will be FOUND things that OFFEND & THOSE who commit INIQUITY (sin).

THERE IS NO SIN IN HEAVEN okay!!
    It was PURGED OUT at crucifixion when Satan & his angels were finally barred from heaven.

So therefore, SINCE there IS sin in CHRISTS KINGDOM then it can ONLY mean a PHYSICAL KINGDOM where SIN is PRESENT…
    A KINGDOM that Christ has INHERITED but not yet COME BACK to CLAIM.

Therefore, SODOM & EGYPT (spiritually speaking of ISRAEL) then FITS PERFECTLY to THAT DEFILED KINGDOM that Christ is going to CLEAN UP of which WE speak and we speak TRULY.

The rest of your points, therefore, need no addressing UNTIL you hear what we are saying.
    You are not hearing us correctly which is revealed by your arguments.

Oh, some are getting closer (Praise The Lord), but they haven't yet gotten there. (I WISH they WOULD so we wouldn't be REJECTED all the time & worship together as one)
    But we prefer truth over brethren ship…
    Though we crave brethren ship, we understand we must wait.
    No compromise.

And about another previous statement you made to me…NO, we can NOT teach/help them…they won't listen to us…who are we?…to them we are UNTRAINED NOBODIES.

It's those with university degrees they want to guide them…& Nobody else…others…”outsiders”….here lies mainstream Christianities downfall…faith in mans SYSTEMS of which “trained” Christians attend of whom “they” have faith in.

Just like the schools to “train prophets” out there…
    But WHO TRAINS to be a prophet?
    A prophet is CALLED by God, not TAUGHT by MAN.

Same deal as today's Christian leaders.
    “Training” to be “men of God” & leaving out the ONLY true way…LIVING IT to BECOME it.

So brother, your subtle rebuttal was noted, but as you can see, something they would never allow us to do.

Cheers.

Hi Devo.
    Thanks for you reply, I can address your points later on but for now…

A family member of mine (the main person who I discuss things with) sees things EXACTLY as you three do, even down to the microchipping.
    She is a Catholic through and through.

Will say more later.

2besee
    Participant

Devo,

Herbert Armstrong also teaches something very similar to what you three are teaching. Are you certain that none of you has watched any of the Herbert Armstrong branch videos or television presentations (eg. 'The Living Church of God' presentations)

Watch that you are not deceived.

Know that there could be an imposter and listen to the words or Jesus and also of Peter – they warn 'Not to go out' if they say 'Lo here or Lo there'. 'For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man' ………….. 'The Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.'

Lo, I have told you beforehand.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 12 2013,12:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2013,01:59)

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 11 2013,08:50)
    Devo,
    Jerusalem comes down out of the sky.

“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” Rev 21:21

Rev 11:

Their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

Where all the righteous blood is found:

Matt 23:

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, 30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, of whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 See, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”  

In Rev 18:

“Alas! Alas! You great city,
    you mighty city, Babylon!
    For in a single hour your judgment has come.”

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth
    .”

Have an answer for that?

2Besee.

You have a long way to go.

The camp of the saints will be in new israel,with the capitol city Jerusalem.
    Satan (gog) will surround this camp with his armies.
    So this camp is not in heaven.rev20:9.It says the breath of the earth.

Jerusalem as of today is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. But when the Lord reigns in israel, Jerusalem will be the holy city.

Zechariah 2:11   And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zechariah 2:12   And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion IN THE HOLY LAND, AND SHALL CHOOSE JERUSALEM *AGAIN*. (judah will be Jesus portion).

Want to identify babylon? read rev 18.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup.
    No NT verses? I didn't think so.

Did you know what the earliest church believed about the earthly Jerusalem and what would be future?
    I will post it shortly.

2Besee.

Are you seeing the old prophesies as less than the new prophesies?
    Are they not alll the same word of God.

It is not good to feed on strange flesh.
    stay with Christ.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 13 2013,18:58)
    Devo,

Herbert Armstrong also teaches something very similar to what you three are teaching. Are you certain that none of you has watched any of the Herbert Armstrong branch videos or television presentations (eg. 'The Living Church of God' presentations)

Watch that you are not deceived.

Know that there could be an imposter and listen to the words or Jesus and also of Peter – they warn 'Not to go out' if they say 'Lo here or Lo there'. 'For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man' ………….. 'The Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.'

Lo, I have told you beforehand.

No 2besee,

Never heard of him.
    We learnt FIRST…
    Three of us.
    You can not listen to others whilst learning.
    That allotted Spirit must stay un-contaminated from outside sources at all times ESPECIALLY at the first when coming to Christ.

We are all given a measure, we do not try and take from another's for help, we pray and dedicate ourselves to self understanding through persistent study complemented by personal sacrifice for Christ whilst sweeping our temples which enables the Spirit to grow which then rewards our questions with answers.
    So the glory is Christs for providing the answers.

Bro, you need not warn us.
    We are well aware that the imposter comes first.
    We have always known this.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2013,22:04)

Sorry Ed;its just a black screen showing.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Download Adobe.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 14 2013,00:09)
    Hi Wakeup,

Download Adobe.

God bless

EDJ.

Good advice, but means nothing to me.
    I need some one to show me.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant
    Wakeup
    Participant

Thank you Ed,I will go through it later.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 13 2013,22:11)
    2Besee.

Are you seeing the old prophesies as less than the new prophesies?
    Are they not alll the same word of God.

It is not good to feed on strange flesh.
    stay with Christ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

“Am I seeing the old prophecies as less than the new prophecies?”

'No'.

The NT explains the OT prophecies. And much of the prophecies point to the coming of Jesus.
    Some are still to be fulfilled (such as the last chapter in Malachi).
    And some OT stories are dual in nature (such as Daniel chapter 3 and Ezekiel chapters 8 and 9) though Ezekiel chapters 8 and 9 could have been fulfilled in the destruction of Jerusalem 70AD. Not sure.

Ed J
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.and all reading this.

Daniel 11:36 *And THE KING* shall do according to *HIS* will; and *HE* shall exalt *HIMSELF*, and magnify *HIMSELF* *ABOVE EVERY GOD*, and shall speak marvellous things AGAINST the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

THIS KING IS A PERSON,CALLING HIMSELF GOD.
    THIS PERSON IS NOT CALLED ALLAH BY THE MUSLEMS.
    ALLAH IS THE GOD THEY WORSHIP,AND MOHAMAD THEIR PROPHET.ALLAH IS IN HEAVEN,NOT ON EARTH,TO THE MUSLEMS.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall *HE* regard the God of *HIS* fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard ANY GOD: for *HE* shall magnify *HIMSELF* above all.(AAALLL).

HE DOES NOT REGARD ALLAH AS HIS GOD,BUT HIMSELF.
    AND HE IS A MAN.

Daniel 11:38 But in *HIS* estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom *HIS* fathers knew not shall *HE* honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

THIS KING WILL WORSHIP POWER AND WEALTH.
    HE WILL BE ON EARTH,NOT IN HEAVEN,FOR *HE*IS A MAN.

Daniel 11:39 Thus shall *HE* do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom *HE* shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and *HE* shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

THE GOD OF POWER AND WEALTH WILL RULE OVER MANY.

Daniel 11:40 *AND AT THE TIME OF THE END* shall the king of the *SOUTH PUSH* at *HIM*: and the king *OF THE NORTH* shall come against *HIM* like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

THE KING OF THE *NORTH* WILL COME AGAINST THE KING OF THE SOUTH LIKE A WHIRLWIND. THE NORTH WILL COME SOUTH AGAINST ISLAM. SO *HE*(THAT CALL HIMSELF GOD) IS THE KING OF THE NORTH,NOT THE KING OF THE SOUTH.

Daniel 11:41 *He*(KING OF THE NORTH) shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of *HIS* hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

EDOM AND MOAB,AMON ARE MUSLEM NATIONS.

Daniel 11:42 *He*(THE KING OF THE NORTH) shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

EGYPT IS A MUSLEM NATION.THE KING OF THE NORTH, *HE* IS NO MUSLEM. *HE*(THAT CALLS HIMSELF GOD) WILL COME FROM THE NORTH TOWARDS THE SOUTH.
    THE NORTH=EUROPE. THE SOUTH=MUSLEMS.

Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

*HE* WILL TAKE THE TREASURES OF THESE MUSLEM COUNTRIES.SO HE CAN NOT BE MUSLEM,AS YOU ARE CLAIMING.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble *HIM*: therefore *HE* shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

THE EAST WAS MENTIONED IN JER.51 AS THE MEDES.(IRAN). THE RIVER EUPHRATES WILL BE DRIED UP TO PREPARE THE WAY OF THE KING OF THE EAST(IRAN)(MEDES) REV.9:14.

Daniel 11:45 And *HE* shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet *HE* shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

THE KING OF THE NORTH WILL PLANT HIS PALACE BETWEEN THE SEAS.(JERUSALEM) IS BETWEEN THE GREAT SEA AND THE DEAD SEA.

*HE*(THAT CALLED HIMSELF GOD) WILL COME TO HIS END AT THE COMING.REV19:20. AND THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

1.*HE* IS THE KING OF THE NORTH.
    2.*HE* DOES NOT WORSHIP ALLAH,BUT HIMSELF.
    3.*HE* IS NOT ALLAH,FOR *HE* WILL ONLY BE REVEALED
    AFTER THE FALLING AWAY.2THESS.2:3.
    4.*HE* IS NOT ALLAH NOR ISLAM.
    5.*HE* IS A MAN, A KING WITH THE POWER OF SATAN.
    6.ALLAH IS NOT WORSHIPPED AS A MAN BY THE MUSLEMS,
    BUT AS A SPIRITUAL GOD,IN HEAVEN.

YOUR DOCTRINE IS FALS,PLEASE RECONSIDER.
    FOR YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL HEALTH SAKE.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,041 through 2,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account