Islam question for bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,03:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,14:22)
    Luke 16:16 “The law and (6)the prophets were until John

B'shem
    YHVH

Acts 11:27 Now at this time some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 One of them named Agabus stood up and began to indicate by the Spirit that there would certainly be a great famine all over the world. And this took place in the reign of Claudius.

I thought you said there were no more prophets

Hi BD, I said since that time the “Kingdom of God” is preached.

Do you believe the kingdom of God is here?   <– Please answer this question?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,03:40)
    Once again you are not understanding that a good Christian is a Muslim.

Hi BD, wrong!

Christians reject what muslims teach as did the Jews; wake-up!

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,05:41)

B'shem
    YHVH

Acts 11:27 Now at this time some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 One of them named Agabus stood up and began to indicate by the Spirit that there would certainly be a great famine all over the world. And this took place in the reign of Claudius.

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,08:07)

B'shem
    YHVH

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Hi BD,

You do know what the “Kingdom of God” means, do you not? Do you agree with Romans 8:14-19? …

Romans 8:14-19: 14: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
    15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
    16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

B'shem (in the Name of)
    YHVH (the everlasting God)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,10:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2011,11:18)
    bod

MT 7:1 “ Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
    MT 7:2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

JN 7:24 “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

RO 14:10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

1CO 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

1CO 11:13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
    1CO 11:29 For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly.
    COL 2:16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day—

BOD ,you have not taking in consideration all of scriptures ,so you never understand it right,

you can not be a true Muslim and be a Christian at the same time ,you would end up being nothing ,

Jehovah wants total commitment ;

and the Muslim faith also wants your total commitment ,

you have to chose ;

so what will it be ??

Pierre

If you follow Christ(Christian) you follow him into submission to God(Muslim)

You have to learn the meaning of words and not be blind with prejudice

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Muslim

Muslim 1610s (n.), 1777 (adj.), from Arabic muslim “one who submits” (to the faith), from root of aslama “he resigned.” Related to Islam.

If you submit to God as Christ did/does if you say like Christ “Not my will but yours” to God then you are a MUSLIM

Jesus was not a Christian nor was his disciples called Christians by him the name was given to them from others

Acts 11:25 And he left for Tarsus to look for Saul; 26 and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they [met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

There is only ONE FAITH and that is in Will of GOD.

So when will you give up the idea that there is more than one God?

Bod

:D :D :D

A Muslim is not a worshiper of Jehovah the God of the Jews and the Father of Jesus Christ the Jew,

You mean that Muslims loves the Jews ??????

Do not make me laugh ,

True oranges can only be equaled by other true oranges,not apples

So true Christians are deffinetly not Muslims ,this is your witch dream not reality ,

Yes their are many other gods ,but only one true one ,and his name is not Allah,and he never did make the Koran,what stands in direct conflict of his true words the bible ,the Jewish and Christian scriptures combine

A Muslim to be saved as to become a Christian and follow Christ the Jew,also the son of God,

So this is not possible because Mahammad did rwite it down that their is no other religion that the Muslim can go to,this is Satan work,he made sure that no Muslim can ever worship the true God no matter what,

Atred towards the true Gods people will not be forgiven,

Unless Muslims changes his way of thinking and become a Christian.

Bod,THERE IS NO SALVATION IN HEAVEN WITH 40 virgins this is a dream , :D :D

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD, let's try to speak the truth here; OK?

“It is against Sharia Law to attempt to convert Muslims to Christianity.  The punishment is death.” (Link to news story)

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,08:35)

B'shem
    YHVH

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Hi BD,

You do know what the “Kingdom of God” means, do you not? Do you agree with Romans 8:14-19? …

Romans 8:14-19: 14: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
    15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
    16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

B'shem (in the Name of)

So once again you are showing that the term “sons ofGod ” is a metaphor if it was literal it would not matter if you were led by the spirit or not literal fatherhood is not a condition that can be lost or earned. Even if my earthly Father disapproved of me I would still literally be his son

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2011,09:25)
    Bod

:D  :D  :D

A Muslim is not a worshiper of Jehovah the God of the Jews and the Father of Jesus Christ the Jew,

Do not make me laugh ,

So true Christians are deffinetly not Muslims ,this is your witch dream not reality ,

Yes their are many other gods ,but only one true one ,and his name is not Allah,and he never did make the Koran,what stands in direct conflict of his true words the bible ,the Jewish and Christian scriptures combine

A Muslim to be saved as to become a Christian and follow Christ the Jew,also the son of God,

So this is not possible because Mahammad did rwite it down that their is no other religion that the Muslim can go to,this is Satan work,he made sure that no Muslim can ever worship the true God no matter what,

Bod,THERE IS NO SALVATION IN HEAVEN WITH 40 virgins this is a dream , :D  :D

Pierre

Wrong again! Look:

Surely those who believe, and those who are jews, and the christians, and the sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,13:21)

B'shem
    YHVH

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Hi BD,

B'shem (in the Name of)

So once again you are showing that the term “sons ofGod ” is a metaphor if it was literal it would not matter if you were led by the spirit or not literal fatherhood is not a condition that can be lost or earned. Even if my earthly Father disapproved of me I would still literally be his son

It's NOT a metaphor BD, that's the Gospel's message, the Good news of Jesus Christ's sacrificial death, burial and ressurection.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    Rom.8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
    but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,13:52)

B'shem
    YHVH

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Hi BD,

B'shem (in the Name of)

It's NOT a metaphor BD, that's the Gospel's message, the Good news of Jesus Christ's sacrificial death, burial and ressurection.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

B'shem
    YHVH

ED,

you really seem to not understand sybolism the whole point is if you put your mind on God instead of the things of the world then you will have a NEW relationship with God and you will feel like a NEW person as if you were alive for the first time i.e Born Again

You really take metaphor and symbolist loterally don't you?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,10:00)

“It is against Sharia Law to attempt to convert Muslims to Christianity.  The punishment is death.” (Link to news story)

B'shem
    YHVH

Sharia law is different in different cultures and they vary so much it would be unwise to assume it is one size fits all. You keep confusing traditions and cultures with religion. This stuff you bring up is not in the Quran ot's cultural. Indonesia has the highest population of Muslims and it is not unlawful there.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,17:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,13:52)

B'shem
    YHVH

B'shem
    YHVH

Yes

Hi BD,

B'shem (in the Name of)

B'shem
    YHVH

ED,

you really seem to not understand sybolism the whole point is if you put your mind on God instead of the things of the world then you will have a NEW relationship with God and you will feel like a NEW person as if you were alive for the first time i.e Born Again

You really take metaphor and symbolist loterally don't you?

Hi BD,

That's why I keep telling you that you need your own personal Pentecost; to be born of Spirit.

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,17:34)

B'shem
    YHVH

Sharia law is different in different cultures and they vary so much it would be unwise to assume it is one size fits all. You keep confusing traditions and cultures with religion. This stuff you bring up is not in the Quran ot's cultural. Indonesia has the highest population of Muslims and it is not unlawful there.

Hi BD,

“And he shall speak great words against the most High,
    and shall wear out the saints of the most High,
    and think to change times and laws:” (Daniel 7:25)

B'shem (in the Name of)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,20:24)

Bod

Do not make me laugh ,

Pierre

Wrong again! Look:

Surely those who believe, and those who are jews, and the christians, and the sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.  
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

bod

this is wrong also??

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 47:4, “Muhammad,” Dawood, p. 506

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

bod

who is the unbeliever for the koran and the Muslims;;

On that day [the unbelievers] shall be sternly thrown into the fire of Hell . . . But in fair gardens the righteous shall dwell in bliss, rejoicing in what their Lord will give them. Their Lord will shield them from the scourge of Hell. He will say: Eat and drink to your hearts content. This is the reward of your labours.

They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris [virgin girls] We shall wed them. . . . Fruit We shall give them, and such meats as they desire. They will pass from hand to hand a cup inspiring no idle talk, no sinful urge; and there shall wait on them young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

Quran 52:13-24, Dawood, p. 370

AND THE RIGHTEOUS HIS THE MUSLIMS RIGHT ?

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,18:03)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,17:34)

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

“And he shall speak great words against the most High,
    and shall wear out the saints of the most High,
    and think to change times and laws:” (Daniel 7:25)

B'shem (in the Name of)

Sounds more like Paul saying the Law doesn't apply nor is needed and circumcision is no longer needed and speaking aginst the Most High by calling His laws a curse

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2011,21:26)
    bod

who is the unbeliever for the koran and the Muslims;;

On that day [the unbelievers] shall be sternly thrown into the fire of Hell . . . But in fair gardens the righteous shall dwell in bliss, rejoicing in what their Lord will give them. Their Lord will shield them from the scourge of Hell. He will say: Eat and drink to your hearts content. This is the reward of your labours.

They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris [virgin girls] We shall wed them. . . . Fruit We shall give them, and such meats as they desire. They will pass from hand to hand a cup inspiring no idle talk, no sinful urge; and there shall wait on them young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

Quran 52:13-24, Dawood, p. 370

AND THE RIGHTEOUS HIS THE MUSLIMS RIGHT ?

Pierre

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2011,20:56)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 26 2011,20:24)

Bod

Do not make me laugh ,

Pierre

Wrong again! Look:

(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

bod

this is wrong also??

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 47:4, “Muhammad,” Dawood, p. 506

Pierre

So God does not condone war?

Viewing 18 posts - 141 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account