Isaiah 14:19-20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 426 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2012,03:43)
    Hi ED,
    Yes three different greek words.
    No witnesses

Hi Nick, huh?

Jesus witness for the father, and the father witnesses for Jesus; and
    “I”(Ed) witness for them both! I would hardly call this no witnesses!

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Your additions and further interpretations do not add witnesses.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2012,06:18)
    Hi Ed,
    Your additions and further interpretations do not add witnesses.

hi Nick,

Lucifer(74)  Jesus(74)  Muhammad(74)

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I(JEHOVAH) divide him(Jesus) a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
    because he(2) hath poured out his soul unto death: and he(3) was numbered with the transgressors;
    and he(1) bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

“At the mouth of three witnesses,
      shall the matter be established.” (Deut 19:15)

Witness#1  Jesus bore our sins. (1John 2:2)
        Witness#2  By pouring out his soul unto death (Phil.2:8)
        Witness#3  he was numbered (Theomatically) with the transgressors.

Witness testimony (Christs Apostles) is permitted in court of law,
    as is the testimony of (Ed J) experts in the field of forensics!

1. Witness #1 The Apostle John
          2. Witness #2 The Apostle Paul (Shaool)
          3. Witness #3 Ed J expert witness in Theomatics

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Why repeat posts?
    Does repetition increase veracity?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick, (I repeat certain parts so that you have time to absorb the information you choose to disregard!)

'al-Lah' “IS” Lucifer (Gal.1:8 / 2Cor.11:14)                          

1 Cor 2:11-14 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?
    even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not
    the spirit of the world('al-Lah'), but the spirit which is of God(HolySpirit); that we might know
    the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words
    which man's wisdom(Muhammad) teacheth, but which the HolySpirit teacheth; comparing
    spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man(Asana Bodhitharta) receiveth not the
    things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

[151  –  34  =  117]
                       HolySpirit(151)  –  'al-Lah'(34)  =  “God The Father(117)

“He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1John 2:22)

Ezek 28:15-16 Thou (Lucifer) wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,
    till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst
    of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee(Lucifer) as profane out of (Jesus) the mountain of God: (Isa 14:19-20)

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Giving glory to irrelevant men who never were part of truth is a diversion.
    I absorb what is of truth and am sure you are aware that you are not a mouthpiece for God except when you offer what is written

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 23 2012,11:10)
    To All,

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name (Jesus), saying, I am; and shall deceive many.
    (Gal 2:20) “i am (who is Lucifer, was) crucified with Christ: nevertheless live;

“The LORD hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name (i am) be sown:”
    “I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.” (Nahum 1:14)

So we may then conclude that all of us, plus the fullness of the Godhead,
             are all part of the whole body of Christ. Did not GOD also create {Lucifer}
             and how is Lucifer connected to the body of Christ? Only in death was Lucifer
             connected to the body of Christ. The key is found in Isaiah 14:19: thou art cast
             out of thy grave
    like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain,
             thrust through with a sword. Jesus is the only person (so far) whose body was cast out
             of the grave
    . His body was also thrust through with a spear. Jesus is furthermore called
             the branch
    in Zechariah 3:8. But the significant difference here is these things happened
             to Jesus’ body after He was (a corpse)dead; “the body of sin”.

1. cast out of thy grave
                       2. like an abominable branch
                       3. thrust through with a sword

These three points of focus “DO” establish the matter:

Edj,

OK I am In it!

REFLECT GOD IS A TITLE.

NO GENUINE DEFIFNITION IS POSSIBLE THROUGH  US HUMANS

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Genesis 1:1

three points of focus

God

Heaven

Earth

All came out from God. He is the source of all existence. SPIRIT.

So the entire creation is a transformation of the Spirit of God.

So God EMANATED A SPIRIT. A SPIRIT THROUGH HIM. A SPIRIT HE LOVES.HE LOVES SO MUCH THAT HE WOULD MAKE OUT OF HIM HIS ABODE. SO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT GOD WAS. IN THE BEGINNING  IT WAS THE WORD IN THE FATHER. NOW  THE FATHER IN THE WORD. THIS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SPIRIT ,THE WORD,ON THE LAST DAY BECOMES THE TRUE GOD WHICH INCORPORATES BOTH  VISIBLE, AND INVISBLE, BOTH SPIRIT, AND MATTER. BUT STILL IN ONE BODY. BUT:

OPPOSITE IN LOCATION     BUT HE IS NOT
        OPPOSITE IN MANIFESTATION   BUT HE IS NOT
        OPPOSITE IN QUANTITY     BUT HE IS NOT.

Also GOD WAS ONE AND HE STILL REMAINS ONE .

BUT NEVER WAS ONE AND NEVER BECOMES ONE.

SO YOU ARE RIGHT: These three points of focus “DO” establish the matter:

MORE TO COME!!!

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

carmel
    Participant

So with reference to the previous post:

God through Himself emanated His same Spirit and transformed him in both heaven (SPIRITS) and earth.(MATTER)

SINCE:

JOHN 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

So we could conclude that God transformed Himself into Heaven and earth notwithstanding the fact, that He remained intact, equally in the same substance in every sense. So at the same time God is in Himself conscious that to distribute gifts and graces, is not to diminish his riches, but to increase them in the only possible way, by giving an outlet to the inexhaustible fountain of his riches. Through charity comes riches, the more He gives the more He receives.

So through evil God distributed His graces accordingly in order to acquire back what He lost and in the same time maintained what He possessed. You might ask how, and here comes the Holy Spirit.
    So God the FATHER who is LOVE emanated His spirit, His SON who is WISDOM, and with His POWER who is the HOLY SPIRIT created ALL.

SO YOU ARE RIGHT AGAIN :

three points of focus “DO” establish the matter

CREATION = THE FATHER, THE SON ,AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof GOETH AND SELLETH  ALL THAT HE HATH, and buyeth that field.

KINGDOM =  MAN, FIELD,TREASURE,

MORE TO COME!!!

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

charles

Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof GOETH AND SELLETH ALL THAT HE HATH, and buyeth that field.

KINGDOM = MAN, FIELD,TREASURE,

wrong conclusion, it says ;;the kingdom of heaven is like ;;

is like is not IT

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 23 2012,05:37)
    Hi Everybody,

I started this thread because of Wakeup's 'hit and run' tactics, which are unacceptable! I want to
    discuss [Isaiah 14:19-20] until everybody knows everything there is to possibly know about it.

Isa.14:19-20 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch,
    and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword,
    that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
    20: Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed
    thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

1. cast out of thy grave
                       2. like an abominable branch
                       3. thrust through with a sword

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Father, may you bless this thread and bring enlightenment to all who read it, in YÄ-shü-ă's precious name I pray, Amen!

Hi ED,
    Three temptingly vague similarities in one verse do not make for witnesses.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,04:42)
    charles

Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof GOETH AND SELLETH  ALL THAT HE HATH, and buyeth that field.

wrong conclusion, it says  ;;the kingdom of heaven is like ;;

is like is not IT

Teraricca,

In your opinion,according to Jesus, what was he referring to?

Also what I was referring to with the equal sign??

What was the context??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ April 16 2012,14:05)

charles

is like is not IT

Teraricca,

What was the context??

Charles

what is the kingdom of heaven ?????

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:00)

Quote (carmel @ April 16 2012,14:05)

charles

is like is not IT

Teraricca,

What was the context??

Charles

what is the kingdom of heaven ?????

what is the kingdom of heaven ??

Teraricca,

Jesus was referring to the PROCESS OF ACHIEVING THE  kingdom, not to the kingdom, and He compared:

His Father to the man
             His Son  to the treasure
     and  the Kingdom(Creation) to the field.

Now as the man had found the treasure in a field.  (KINGDOM)

The Father also discovered His Son within Him.(SON'S KINGDOM) So the Son was  within Him, like the treasure was in the field.

As the man hid the treasure, the Father also hid His Son's spirit in the entire creation.

AS the man sold all what he had.

The Father also sold His power to His enemies,

And as the man bought the field.( ENEMIES’ KINGDOM)

The Father also bought all what His enemies achieved(KINGDOM) through God's power, WHICH IS OUR VISISBLE CREATION AND GAVE HIS SON AS A RANSOM.

Now the Kingdom is His Son's, spirit still hidden in creation, like the treasure is left hidden , since the man bought the field. As also did the Father.

And when all God’s enemies return to the Father, He  could abide within, and the  Son within His Father.

Therefore:  The Father in the Son, and the Son in the Father

John 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I AM GLORIFIED in them.

ONE INVISBLE AND VISISBLE GOD.

ONE SPIRIT AND FLESH GOD

THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB FOR ETERNITY.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

MT 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “ Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

MT 5:3 “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:19 “Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
    MT 8:11 “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;
    MT 10:7 “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘ The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
    MT 11:11 “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
    MT 11:12 “ From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
    MT 13:11 Jesus answered them, “ To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.
    MT 13:24 Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “ The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    MT 13:31 He presented another parable to them, saying, “ The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field;
    MT 13:33 He spoke another parable to them, “ The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three pecks of flour until it was all leavened.”
    MT 13:44 “ The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

MT 13:45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls,
    MT 13:47 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind;
    MT 13:52 And Jesus said to them, “Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”

MT 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
    MT 18:1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, “ Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
    MT 18:3 and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 18:4 “Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 18:23 “For this reason the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves.
    MT 19:12 “For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.”

MT 19:14 But Jesus said, “ Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
    MT 19:23 And Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 20:1 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard.
    MT 22:2 “ The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son.
    MT 23:13 “ But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
    MT 25:1 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

the common factor in those scriptures is THE KINGDOM OF GOD an it is related to many things and compared to many things ,and required actions to be in it.

so Charles WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,AND FOR WHOM IS HE THAT KINGDOM ??? TO WHOM WAS IT OFFERED ???

WE have to consider that Christ had two pens of sheep one small and one big,

the small group;; Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

the big group;;Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

small group 144k redeemed from the earth

big group ; great crowd that no one can count ,

but all group have worked under the same conditions and for the same price LIFE FROM THE GRACE OF GOD TROUGH CHRIST

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The two pens of sheep idea is the bad fruit of the JWS.
    But there is no division in Christ

1cor 12 25
    1cor 1.13
    1cor 1.10
    1cor 11.18
    jude 1.19

All the workers in the vineyard received the same pay.
    The apostles given to Christ Jesus became the light of the world and continued his work.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2012,04:30)
    charles

MT 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “ Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

MT 5:3 “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:19 “Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 5:20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
    MT 8:11 “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;
    MT 10:7 “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘ The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
    MT 11:11 “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
    MT 11:12 “ From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
    MT 13:11 Jesus answered them, “ To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.
    MT 13:24 Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “ The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field.
    MT 13:31 He presented another parable to them, saying, “ The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field;
    MT 13:33 He spoke another parable to them, “ The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three pecks of flour until it was all leavened.”
    MT 13:44 “ The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

MT 13:45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls,
    MT 13:47 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind;
    MT 13:52 And Jesus said to them, “Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”

MT 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
    MT 18:1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, “ Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
    MT 18:3 and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 18:4 “Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 18:23 “For this reason the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves.
    MT 19:12 “For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.”

MT 19:14 But Jesus said, “ Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
    MT 19:23 And Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 20:1 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard.
    MT 22:2 “ The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son.
    MT 23:13 “ But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
    MT 25:1 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

the common factor in those scriptures is THE KINGDOM OF GOD an it is related to many things and compared to many things ,and required actions to be in it.

so Charles WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,AND FOR WHOM IS HE THAT KINGDOM ??? TO WHOM WAS IT OFFERED ???

WE have to consider that Christ had two pens of sheep  one small and one big,

the small group;;  Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

the big group;;Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

small group 144k redeemed from the earth

big group ; great crowd that no one can count ,

but all group have worked under the same conditions and for the same price LIFE  FROM THE GRACE OF GOD TROUGH CHRIST

so Charles WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,AND FOR WHOM IS HE THAT KINGDOM ??? TO WHOM WAS IT OFFERED  

Teraricca,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

All that has nothing to do with Matthew 13:44 .

It is part and the conclusion of Matthew 13:44

Which is this:

and for joy there of GOETH AND SELLETH  ALL THAT HE HATH, and buyeth that field.( this is our creation,and redemption through the ransom of Jesus death)

Our world is the Kingdom of darkness and we are in it waring with darkness.

And all what you posted is supposed to be our work within this world of darkness.

So the Kingdom of God is still in progress in this world of darkness,through Jesus' work and death.

The Kingdom of God is not our world.

We must leave this world to enter  the Kingdom of God.

We still have to be judged to enter the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God has no end.

This world will end. And a new world will be established, and that would be the Kingdom of God.

Notice He said the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, so it came from heaven .

Therefore The Kingdom of God came from heaven to the world through Jesus Christ.  Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of God commenced in heaven,and is still in progress in our world only through us Christians???Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of God will end when all the enemies of God locked in this world will eventually return to the Father.Matthew 13:44

SO THERE ARE A KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WHICH IS GOD'S:   SPIRITUAL

A KINGDOM OF THE WORLD  WHICH IS SATAN'S: CARNAL

BUT SINCE JESUS DIED, HE IS IN COMMAND OF BOTH  HEAVEN'S AND WORLD'S KINGDOMS.

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BECAUSE HE UNITED THEM IN HIS BODY. HE RECONCILED ALL ONTO HIMSELF FOR THE FATHER.

BUT THE WORLD IS NOT YET HIS.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,13:20)
    Hi T,
    The two pens of sheep idea is the bad fruit of the JWS.
    But there is no division in Christ

1cor 12 25
    1cor 1.13
    1cor 1.10
    1cor 11.18
    jude 1.19

All the workers in the vineyard received the same pay.
    The apostles given to Christ Jesus became the light of the world and continued his work.

N

you mean Christ is a liar ????

1Co 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

the two pens as nothing to do with the requirement to be saved in both cases the same is required,one spirit but two groups of sheep

terraricca
    Participant

charles

Teraricca,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

:D :D :D you are funny, show me in scriptures that ALL THAT(my scriptures) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATH 13;44 ????

IF YOU CAN NOT  that will make a ??????????????????????????l…

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2012,08:02)
    charles

Teraricca,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

:D :D :D you are funny, show me in scriptures that ALL THAT(my scriptures) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATH 13;44 ????

IF YOU CAN NOT  that will make a ??????????????????????????l…

you are funny, show me in scriptures that ALL THAT(my scriptures) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATH 13;44 ????

Teraricca

read again!

As a context all what you posted is only a fraction of what Matthew 13:44 is referring to.

Matthew 13:44 is the whole process of the entire creation symbolized in THE MAN, ( GOD)THE TREASURE, (HIS SON)AND THE FIELD.(CREATION)

WHAT ABOUT THIS WHICH I WROTE UNDER IT,ISN'T IT CLEAR ENOUGH??

It is ONLY part and the conclusion of Matthew 13:44

Which is this:

and for joy there of GOETH AND SELLETH  ALL THAT HE HATH, and buyeth that field.( this is our creation,and redemption through the ransom of Jesus death)

So I  DID EXPLAIN WHAT I MEANT, SO TO ME YOU ARE SO EAGER TO CONFRONT ME, IN WHATEVER I SAY,THAT YOU ASKED A QUESTION WHICH ALREADY HAVE AN ANSWER TO IT.

Now contradict me on the rest, and not on one sentence which I explained immediately under it how,which with every respect,you EITHER didn't understand, OR SIMPLY WANTED TO CONFRONT ME!!!

SO READ AGAIN AND CONTRADICT ME WORD BY WORD OR ELSE SAY I DON'T AGREE, AND I RESPECT YOUR INTELIGENCE

Our world is the Kingdom of darkness and we are in it waring with darkness.

NOW READ HERE AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.THE CONTEXT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT,

And all what you posted is supposed to be our work within this world of darkness.

So the Kingdom of God is still in progress in this world of darkness,through Jesus' work and death.

The Kingdom of God is not our world.

We must leave this world to enter  the Kingdom of God.

We still have to be judged to enter the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God has no end.

This world will end. And a new world will be established, and that would be the Kingdom of God.

Notice He said the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, so it came from heaven .

Therefore The Kingdom of God came from heaven to the world through Jesus Christ.  Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of God commenced in heaven,and is still in progress in our world only through us Christians???Matthew 13:44

The Kingdom of God will end when all the enemies of God locked in this world will eventually return to the Father.Matthew 13:44

SO THERE ARE A KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WHICH IS GOD'S:   SPIRITUAL

A KINGDOM OF THE WORLD  WHICH IS SATAN'S: CARNAL

BUT SINCE JESUS DIED, HE IS IN COMMAND OF BOTH  HEAVEN'S AND WORLD'S KINGDOMS.

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BECAUSE HE UNITED THEM IN HIS BODY. HE RECONCILED ALL ONTO HIMSELF FOR THE FATHER.

BUT THE WORLD IS NOT YET HIS.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

As a context all what you posted is only a fraction of what Matthew 13:44 is referring to.

Matthew 13:44 is the whole process of the entire creation symbolized in THE MAN, ( GOD)THE TREASURE, (HIS SON)AND THE FIELD.(CREATION)

you are assuming that what you add to scriptures is true ,but it is not ,you are twisting scriptures and so try to make them bend to your understanding ,very wrong to do

so you have no truth in scriptures to present except your deceitful view

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account