Is the watchtower society wrong?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Is it possible that the Watchtower Society is wrong about their interpretation of Matthew 24:7 being fulfilled in the year 1914 ? Now, we know that, that scripture says “For nation will rise against Nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.”

Now the Watchtower Society will tell us, that, that scripture was fulfilled in the year 1914 with the outbreak of World War 1! Is it possible though, that, that interpretion is wrong? I believe quite different from what they tell us, and I have very good reason for believing as I do!

The first point to consider is that this entire World lies in the power of satan the devil, and this entire World is being misled by satan the devil! {Revelation 12:9} {1 John 5:19} Except, that is, all but the Chosen ones!They are not being misled by the devil, they are not 'lying in the power of the wicked one'. It would be impossible to mislead them, because they are all taught by the Christ from the invisible heavens, by means of revelations! {1 Corinthians { 14:26,30} {Galatians 1:11,12} and the guidance of the Holy Spirit! {John 14:26;16:13}

According to scripture, there would be a few remaining ones of that class during the time of the end, where we now stand! {Matthew 24:22,24} {Revelation 12:17} This is the main reason why I believe that the Watchtower organization is wrong in their rendering of Matthew 24:7

My belief is, that Matthew 24:6 can be more accurately applied to the year 1914. Have we not since that year experienced what Jesus foretold in that verse of scripture. It said: “You are going to hear of Wars and reports of Wars; see that you are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.”

Have we not experienced since the year 1914 'Wars and reports of Wars?' We have experienced two bloody wars since that year, with millions annililated. Even now wars are going on around our globe, and the end is still NOT YET, as Jesus said! That stamps Matthew 24:6 as the scripture that the Watchtower Society should have applied to the year 1914 and not Matthew 24:7!

I have even more reason to believe that I'm correct in my summation of these verses of scripture! What are those reasons, you may ask?

Both the Prophet Daniel, as well as the Christ fortold a time of trouble unequaled in human history,and Jesus told us, “That unless those day were cut short, no flesh would be saved,but on account of the chosen ones {a remnant of which still resides on this earth today} {these are the only ones who do not lie in satans power, are not being misled by him as is the rest of this devil-ruled planet} .. those days will be cut short.”

My belief is, that, Jesus, was here in Matthew 24:21,22 making reference to Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical Warfare; in which, if that weaponry came into play, 'no flesh would be saved' for that weaponry, if used, would wipe out this entire planet, and everyone on it! Thankfully, Jesus told us that 'those days will be cut short', and that was for the benefit of the chosen ones, as Jesus said!'”But on account of the chosen ones, those days will be cut short”. What have I been leading to by this information, thus far?

I believe because of everything stated, thus far, that Matthew 24:7 when it finally reaches fulfillment, will mark the outbreak of the 'great tribulation' which is the time period, because of the threat of the anniliation of the human-race, that will be 'cut short', so, my belief is, that Matthew 24:7 has not yet reached its final fulfillment, but the fulfillment of that particular prophecy, will mark the outbreak of the great tribulation; at which time, only those 'written down in the Book' will be the only ones who will escape with their lives. { Daniel 12:1} So, I believe, the fulfillment of the prophecy at Matthew 24:7 has not reached fulfillment as yet, but is yet future! When it is fulfilled this War-Mad World will go insane, and turn on one another like a pack of angry Pit-Bulls! “When the hand of every mans sword will come to be against his own Brother.” {Ezekiel 38:21-23} That is when Jehovah will intervene, and bring this time of trouble to a full and complete end!

As you will all see, my belief is, the Watchtower Society is quite wrong in setting forth their interpretation of Matthew 24:7,for I believe, that it is not I alone that contradicts their belief; I believe that the Bible also does that as well! I really believe I have shown that to be true, and I used the Bible to do it!! So, argue it out as you do with most all of my Posts! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas, you have yet to respond to this, my reply.

Hello Texas

((“What does all of this prove? It proves that you have much correcting to do in your reasoning, because you are quite wrong! Texas!”))

Let me introduce you to some scriptures, and if you don't like them you can take it up with God.

Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
    Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
    Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
    Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
    Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
    Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
    Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
    Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
    Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
    Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
    Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

I think that's enough for a starter.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 18 2009,14:40)

Hello Texas

((“What does all of this prove? It proves that you have much correcting to do in your reasoning, because you are quite wrong! Texas!”))

Let me introduce you to some scriptures, and if you don't like them you can take it up with God.

Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:  
    Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.  
    Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
    Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
    Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.  
    Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:  
    Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  
    Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.  
    Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  
    Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  
    Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.  

Georg

CINDY!
    What does anything that you have stated here got to do with my post on the watchtower societies interpretation of Matthew 24:7?
    Have you forgotten that, that Nation was finally rejected by Jehovah? Jehovah gave that Nation a certificate of 'full divorce'! Even Jehovah's Son tells us that that Nation no longer had his approval! Jesus informed us of that at Matthew 23: 37-39! You are the one who is quite wrong! Very wrong, indeed! {Jeremiah 3:8-13} Texas

PS What we are dealing with now, is not fleshly Israel, but the 'Israel of God', a new nation under the new covenant, established on the Blood of the Christ! {Luke 22:20} The early Apostles were not ministers of the old law covenant, but they was ministers of the new covent, so says the Bible. {2 Corinthians 3:5,6}

Methinks you had best get your eyes opened so that you will fully understand what you are reading in the Bible! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Just explain those scriptures.
    You may have left the organization, but the organization has not left you.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 18 2009,14:40)

Hello Texas

Georg

Cindy!
    You have cited many scriptures here, that in, actuality, do not really say a word, and they most certainly do not refute a word that I said in my post, or any other post of mine, for that matter. REMEMBER ALL OF YOUR WORDS TO ME, and 'take THEM UP with Jehovah and his son Jesus when the opportunity presents itself! It will, at some point in time, present itself! So, YOU WILL get that opportunity! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Do you realise what you just admitted, you don't go by scripture, you make up your own, and you have the nerve to call everybody a LIAR; you should not be aloud on this forum, but then again, it is good for people to see what deception can do.

Georg

david
    Participant

The first point to consider is that this entire World lies in the power of satan the devil, and this entire World is being misled by satan the devil! {Revelation 12:9} {1 John 5:19} Except, that is, all but the Chosen ones!They are not being misled by the devil, they are not 'lying in the power of the wicked one'. It would be impossible to mislead them, because they are all taught by the Christ from the invisible heavens, by means of revelations! {1 Corinthians { 14:26,30} {Galatians 1:11,12} and the guidance of the Holy Spirit! {John 14:26;16:13}

I would argue with this. It is possible that some of the chosen one as individuals can be mislead.

Take YOU for instance. Do you think you are a chosen one? Apparently not, because you believe you were “mislead” for what, 30 years? You were either mislead then, or are being mislead by yourself now. Either way, then, according to your logic, you cannot be a “chosen one.”

david
    Participant

As you will all see, my belief is, the Watchtower Society is quite wrong in setting forth their interpretation of Matthew 24:7,for I believe, that it is not I alone that contradicts their belief

Maybe I'm reading what you're saying wrong, but I don't see much of a difference, if any.

Perhaps, it would help if you quoted what they believe and then explained why you think it is wrong.

What it seems like you are perhaps doing, is re-writing JW's beliefs and then saying it is your material, which you will sell in the book you are writing.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 19 2009,08:27)
    Just explain those scriptures.
    You may have left the organization, but the organization has not left you.

Georg

Cindy!
    Was you to have the Holy Spirit on you, you would not need me to explain anything to you! You would already know it!

Let me tell you something about the Organization you speak of! They have not left me, you say? They would after I went into one of their kingdom halls and puked all-over their seats! That's how I feel towards that Organization of devil worshippers now, because that is all they really are! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    But you align yourself with them in false teaching when you say the Son of God is an angel.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (david @ May 03 2009,03:38)

I would argue with this.  It is possible that some of the chosen one as individuals can be mislead.  

Take YOU for instance.  Do you think you are a chosen one?  Apparently not, because you believe you were “mislead” for what, 30 years?  You were either mislead then, or are being mislead by yourself now.  Either way, then, according to your logic, you cannot be a “chosen one.”

David!
    Maybe I was misled for quite some time, but I finally got the sense of everything and realized that the Governing Body was not who they made claim to being. Read my new post on “Who really is the Faithful Slave” and you will see by that Post that my eyes are now wide open! David! Are yours?

You will see by my new Post, that I'm certainly not now, being misled; while YOU, most certainly are, as that Post brings out. You most certainly are!

As far as myself being one of the anointed Brothers of Christ! I think I'll just wait and see what the Christ has to say about that; because who would know better than him exactly who all of those ones are. Truth be told though, my belief is, you would have to see a post such as my new one, to perhaps know who wrote that article; and where did he get the knowledge and understanding to put all of that together? I'll let you decide, but just remember this, one thing, you are not the one who chooses that class; that is for Jehovah to decide, not YOU! If it turns out that I am one of the anointed Brothers of the Christ; well, happy days! If, I'm not, too bad! Tough luck! However; if it turns out that I am one of the least of the Brothers of the Christ, you are going to find yourself in one whole mess of trouble! “In much as you have done it to one of the least of these my Brothers of mine, you have done it to me!” Now David if you have done it to the Christ, well, then, you have done it to his Father as well. That being the case David, get ready to duck at Armageddon!

It is clear to me, that YOU are still 'lying in the power of the wicked one', still being 'misled by him' and the reason for that is, you still believe that the governing Body constitutes the Faithful Slave Class, when, in point of fact, they are nothing of the kind. My new article will show you that, that is a scriptural fact, they are not! Not at all! Read that article and you will quickly learn what I'm talking about. Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Your articles are deficient and influenced by JW dogma.
    What is this classed society?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,05:45)
    Hi texas,

Nick!
    You prove yourself to be a standing joke, you really do Nick, you really do! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Better to let scripture teach you and turn away from the watchtower nonsense.
    Jesus is not Michael……. or Moses or Paul.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,05:45)
    Hi texas,

Nick!
    Whenever in your living memory have you ever heard of the Watchtower Society exposing themselves as a false Prophet, as I did in my article on “Who really is the Faithfull Slave?”

Was that article influenced by JW dogma? How that article is deficient, I would like to know in what way is it deficient? Personally, without bragging, I thought that it was “Right on the money!” Until, I personally see any errors in it, I will go on believing that! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,09:27)
    Hi TT,
    Better to let scripture teach you and turn away from the watchtower nonsense.
    Jesus is not Michael……. or Moses or Paul.

Nick!
    I have already proven to you, that Michael and Jesus have to be one and the same person, and I used only two scriptures to do that; that you never made a reply to. As I told you I never used Watchtower nonsense to do that proving, I used the Bible. Do you view the Bible as nonsense too? Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Proof is from what is written.
    It is not written.

You have bound together some verses with logic and useless inference and that is far from any form of proof.

But it is the JW style.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,11:50)
    Hi texas,
    It is not written.

You have bound together some verses with logic and useless inference and that is far from any form of proof.

But it is the JW style.

Nick!
    Well, all I can say to you now, is,I have proven to “MYSELF” the good and acceptable and perfect will of God' in this matter, as Paul directs us to do at Romans 12:2 Beyond that, I'm not obligated to do any more! Paul didn't direct us to do any more than that! He didn't tell us that we had to prove it to anyone else. The reason being, that anyone else had to do exactly the same thing for themselves, as we have to do. No one can force another to believe what they believe, now can they? Now, we know that the perfect will of God is in this matter, because the Bible tells us that 'Jehovah doesn't wish for any to be destroyed,' but 'would have all men come to an accurate knowledge of the truth', so that they might be saved.' Collossins 1:9 – 2 Peter 3:9 1 Timothy 2:4 1 Thessalonians 2:10-12 – You will see from these scriptures, that all I'm really obligated to do, in your case, is impart the Knowledge of the Truth to you! Whether you accept that, or not, is entirely up to YOU, and YOU alone!

So, I've done my part, now you do yours! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,11:50)
    Hi texas,
    It is not written.

But it is the JW style.

Nick!
    Oh Yes! it was written! Do you not remember the TWO SCRIPTURES, {that, by the way, was not written by the Watchtower society,} but was inspired by the God of the Bible.

Those two scriptures proved you to be wrong in your reasoning; but not having that needed, listening spiritual ear, you missed the whole point, as you have done in so many other Bible subjects that we have discussed.

Really, at this point, I'm really growing very weary of our back and forth arguments that never go anywhere, and are a useless waste of my time and energy. Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Why do you feel it is important to tell us all the doctrines of the JWs? I for one don't care about the doctrines of any other religion; why would I waste my time reading something I know is wrong?
    Tell us what you believe, and why, and leave the JWs out; unless someone ask you a question about them, it most probably would shorten your posts.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account