IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,14:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2012,22:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2012,13:43)
    WUP

Terra.

But daniel is speaking of the END TIME,when the little horn will come.
    Terra.

Dan.11:40.  —AND AT THE TIME OF THE END– shall the king of the south  (muslems)  push at him  (king of north): SOUTH PUSHING NORTH.(just annoying).
    And the king of the north(europe and allies) shall come like a whirlwind—–

WHY DO YOU AD TO SCRIPTURES ???

THE TIME OF THE END IN DANIEL IS THE YEAR 70 AD  TITUS ROMAN GENERAL

Terra,

In what period of time are we in today?
    Is it not the end time?

wakeup.

WUP

WE ARE NOW WAITING FOR CHRIST RETURN;

Lk 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Mt 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Mt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Mk 13:4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

Lk 21:7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

Jn 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”

Lk 12:36 like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him.

Lk 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
    Lk 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
    Lk 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
    Lk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
    Lk 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
    Lk 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
    Lk 19:16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
    Lk 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
    Lk 19:18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
    Lk 19:19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
    Lk 19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
    Lk 19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
    Lk 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
    Lk 19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
    Lk 19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
    Lk 19:25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
    Lk 19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING IN SHORT

Terra.

Are you saying that God is finished with the jewish people in 70 ad? Thats it for them,lost gone?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:47)

WUP

Terra.

Terra.

Dan.11:40.  —AND AT THE TIME OF THE END– shall the king of the south  (muslems)  push at him  (king of north): SOUTH PUSHING NORTH.(just annoying).

Terra,

Is it not the end time?

wakeup.

WUP

Lk 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Mt 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Mt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Mk 13:4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

Lk 21:7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

Jn 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”

Lk 12:36 like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him.

Lk 19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
    Lk 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
    Lk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
    Lk 19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
    Lk 19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
    Lk 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
    Lk 19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
    Lk 19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
    Lk 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
    Lk 19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
    Lk 19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
    Lk 19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

Terra.

Are you saying that God is finished with the jewish people in 70 ad?  Thats it for them,lost gone?

wakeup.

WUP

YES,THE JEWS HAVE NOW TO COME THROUGH CHRIST ,THE PRIVILEDGE TO BE THE FIRST TO BE INVITED TO THE KINGDOM AS BEEN LOST TO THEM WEN PETER WENT TO THE GENTILES ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,23:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:47)

WUP

Terra.

Terra.

Terra,

Is it not the end time?

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

Are you saying that God is finished with the jewish people in 70 ad?  Thats it for them,lost gone?

wakeup.

WUP

YES,THE JEWS HAVE NOW TO COME THROUGH CHRIST ,THE PRIVILEDGE TO BE THE FIRST TO BE INVITED TO THE KINGDOM AS BEEN LOST TO THEM WEN PETER WENT TO THE GENTILES ,

Terra.

Do you agree than?
    We will be first and the jews will be second.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

NO,ALL NATION ARE EQUAL NOW BEFORE GOD,RIGHTEOUNESS HAS NO NATIONALITY,OR RACE,OR AGE

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2012,13:06)
    WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

NO,ALL NATION ARE EQUAL NOW BEFORE GOD,RIGHTEOUNESS HAS NO NATIONALITY,OR RACE,OR AGE

Terra.

How can the jews now come through christ?
    They are still faithful to their religion,just like paul was.
    They are still waitng for their mesiah to come.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2012,23:41)

WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you most be blind ???

tell me how they can worship their God without the temple ???

and the high priest ,and were is the holiness ,and the presence of God within them ???

teach me please ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2012,23:08)

WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you most be blind ???

and the high priest ,and were is the holiness ,and the presence of God within them ???

teach me please ???

Terra.

How can You worship God without your church?
    Do you need a church?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,07:54)

WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you most be blind ???

teach me please ???

Terra.

Do you need a church?

wakeup.

Wup

We talking about the Jews not about Christians right???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2012,02:55)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,07:54)

WUP

Terra.

Do you agree than?

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you most be blind ???

teach me please ???

Terra.

Do you need a church?

wakeup.

Wup

We talking about the Jews not about Christians right???

Terra.

Yes we are: how can the jews come to christ when they dont see Christ as their mesiah?
    They have their own mesiah.
    So are they all lost?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Are you not also like the Jews in that they are also awaiting
    a flesh Messiah to come to bring about Global dominance?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,10:24)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDj.

I am waiting for the true mesiah,and he will come in his glory.
    The jews are waiting for a man,to be worshipped.
    And what are you waiting for?
    No one; for you think he has come and gone.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,10:51)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J  

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The true Messiah came 2000 years ago.

I'm waiting for guys like you to stop waiting, and
    to step up to the plate and take this world back for God!

Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms
    of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,11:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,10:51)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J  

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The true Messiah came 2000 years ago.

Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms
    of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless

EDj.

What about the book of revelation?
    Is that of no use anymore?
    Btw. Are we doing a good job in getting it all ready?
    Ready fo what?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,11:55)
    EDj.

(1)What about the book of revelation?
    (2)Is that of no use anymore?
    Btw. (3)Are we doing a good job in getting it all ready?
    (4)Ready fo what?

wakeup.

Hi WakeUP,

1) What about the book of Revelation?
    2) It defines for us who the enemy is.
    3) What are you doing to get it ready?
    4) God's rule on Earth.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,12:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,11:55)
    EDj.

(1)What about the book of revelation?
    (2)Is that of no use anymore?
    Btw. (3)Are we doing a good job in getting it all ready?
    (4)Ready fo what?

wakeup.

Hi WakeUP,

1) What about the book of Revelation?
    2) It defines for us who the enemy is.
    3) What are you doing to get it ready?
    4) God's rule on Earth.

God bless

Edj.

I thought you said That I am waiting for something that has already come 2000yrs ago.
    You said his kingdom is here and now.

You said that Christ is ruling us now.
    But scripture says the opposite.
    Scripture said ,the land is desolate.

So we are presenting him an empty plate.
    and also,that in the last days men will be lovers of them selves,proud highminded,boasters,lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Giving heed to seducing spirits,speaking lies in hypocrisy,having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

Is this the kingdom of God? where is the peace,where is the no wars,no tears,no sorrows,no pain?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

“Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh,
     yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
     old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God,
     who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;” (2 Cor 5:16-1)

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]
    EdJ,

Ed, that's Christ's job & that glory will be His alone.

Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What are you doing Ed?

Here are the parts you left out

Rev 11:15
       And the seventh angel sounded: and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

So, the kingdoms of the world officially become Christ's AFTER the 7th trumpet Ed….they become His during His 2nd coming!!…so you have to drop using that one, you are using it way out of context.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 22 2012,00:00)

EdJ,

Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What are you doing Ed?

And the seventh angel sounded: and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

So, the kingdoms of the world officially become Christ's AFTER the 7th trumpet Ed….they become His during His 2nd coming!!…so you have to drop using that one, you are using it way out of context.

Hi Devolution,

Are you not the body of Christ?  

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,00:13)

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 22 2012,00:00)

EdJ,

What are you doing Ed?

Hi Devolution,

Are you not the body of Christ?  

God bless

Ed,

Christ is going to exact vengeance on the world for us….not through us!

Only Christ alone has this glory

Then after Christ does His job…..then…..then He will send forth His saints to do their duties.

Ed, don't dodge the bullet please…

And the seventh angel sounded: and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

This shows clearly when Christ finally takes over world rule, at His 2nd coming & not 2000 odd years ago as you claimed.
    You need to acknowledge this straightforward declaration & no longer use it for your own interpretations brother.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Devolution,

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not
     worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in
     us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the
     manifestation of the sons of God.” (Romans 8:18-19)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account