IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

IS MOHAMAD THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE EARTH IN REV.13?

1. The beast that came out of the earth,has 2 horns like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon. How can we apply this to mahamad?

2. This 2horned beast is WORKING WITH the wounded 10 horned beast, in rev.13: which is the 10 toes in the image in the book of daniel ch.2:44.this is the last kingdom of man on earth. fOR CHRIST WILL SET UP HIS KINGDOM IN THIS PERIOD of time.At his coming.

3. But Mohamad the 666 man is dead for 1400 years now??

4. This 666 man can do great miracles,like fire coming down from heaven; there is no such thing mohamad ever did.he could only make fire to keep him self warm.

5. And this 666 man(mohamad) is causing all; small and great rich and poor, free and bond (all) to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead; that no one could buy or sell. There is no such thing mohamad did.No one in history has ever received such a mark to buy or sell; even today.

6. rev.19:20. The coming; and the beast(10 horned ) was taken,and with him the false prophet(666 mohamad) which wrought miracles before him (the 10 horned beast) with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that
    worship his image(are we worshipping his image today?)
    THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE,BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE. ( will be cast ALIVE in the fire) but he is dead 1400 yrs ago??

You make up your own mind; is mohamad and the koran the 666 2horned beast of revelation ch.13? for this is yet to come.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

What is your reason for coming up with these ridiculous topics?

Is that a reflection of your understanding, and intelligence?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

all

is the spirit of that prophet gone ? no it is well and in good strength, one billion strong, the two main horns are the shiha and sunny

Wakeup
    Participant

Pierre.

RIDICULES,THe 666man is cast into the fire at the coming.
    back to the drawing board.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,14:40)
    Pierre.

RIDICULES,THe 666man is cast into the fire at the coming.
    back to the drawing board.

wakeup.

wup

you are ridicule ;open your eyes and see;

Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown

do you see what it says where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown

HAD BEEN THROWN,is this not the past ?????????

Now see ;

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him thefalse prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
    Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

this is before the 1000 years ,not after ,

now who is RIDICULES ????

Wakeup
    Participant

Pierre .

you are all knowing; but not the truth,far from the truth.

Rev.20. is after gog and magog, you are contradicting your self.Gog and magog is 1000yrs after the second coming.

The beast and the f.prophet is cast in the fire at the coming.
    1000yrs before satan was cast in the fire.

You must get that spirit of abusing others out of you,it is not from God and this counts for pastry as well,both of you have a dark spirit in you.

I HAVE NEVER ABUSED YOU ONCE,BUT EVERY SENTENCE THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS DISTASTEFUL.

That abusive spirit in you is not the spirit of God but of the world.
    What comes out of the mouth defiles a man, and so far what comes out of your mouth is nothing but dark sentences,negative, and the spirit of anger.

If you call your self a Christian you would be lying; a True Christian does not behave like that.

WAKEUP.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,15:43)
    Pierre .

you are all knowing; but not the truth,far from the truth.

Rev.20. is after gog and magog, you are contradicting your self.Gog and magog is 1000yrs after the second coming.

The beast and the f.prophet is cast in the fire at the coming.
    1000yrs before satan was cast in the fire.

You must get that spirit of abusing others out of you,it is not from God and this counts for pastry as well,both of you have a dark spirit in you.

I HAVE NEVER ABUSED YOU ONCE,BUT EVERY SENTENCE THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS DISTASTEFUL.

That abusive spirit in you is not the spirit of God but of the world.
    What comes out of the mouth defiles a man, and so far what comes out of your mouth is nothing but dark sentences,negative, and the spirit of anger.

If you call your self a Christian you would be lying; a True Christian does not behave like that.

WAKEUP.

wakeup

why do you copy what I told you ,don't try to learn old trucks to a old ape,is the message RIDICULE SO IS THE MESSENGER,

so you can keep your crap,

any way it seems you know better ,so let separate and be respectful to each other ,

I will no longer answer or give my comments on your quotes ,

have a great day

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

PIERRE

I RESPECT EVERY BODY HERE,NO MATER WHAT THEY BELIEVE.
    WE SHOULD TRY TO CORRECT THEM WITH SCRIPTURES,NOT WITH HARSH WORDS,AND NAME CALLING.

PEACE TO YOU.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2012,06:00)
    all

is the spirit of that prophet gone ? no it is well and in good strength, one billion strong, the two main horns are the shiha and sunny

Pierre

What I said to Wakeup, goes for you as well.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,10:00)
    PIERRE

WE SHOULD TRY TO CORRECT THEM WITH SCRIPTURES,NOT WITH HARSH WORDS,AND NAME CALLING.

PEACE TO YOU.

wakeup.

You know, I'm shaking my head; how can some one that has no understanding, pretend he knows it all.

“””WE SHOULD TRY TO CORRECT THEM WITH SCRIPTURES”””

I like to see that.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 17 2012,20:01)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,10:00)
    PIERRE

PEACE TO YOU.

wakeup.

You know, I'm shaking my head; how can some one that has no understanding, pretend he knows it all.

“””WE SHOULD TRY TO CORRECT THEM WITH SCRIPTURES”””

I like to see that.

Georg

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 17 2012,12:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 17 2012,06:00)
    all

Pierre

What I said to Wakeup, goes for you as well.

Georg

Pastry.

ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON YOUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS GEORG?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 17 2012,04:36)
    Wakeup

Georg

Georg.

Why is this topic rediculouse Georg?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 18 2012,00:49)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 17 2012,04:36)
    Wakeup

Georg

Georg.

Why is this topic rediculouse Georg?

wakeup.

Your question shows, it's pointless to answer.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Georg.

It is so sad to see what is happening between us and Pierre.
    Since there is not many of us here that is into prophesies.as you can see.

If you think that my interpretation is not correct,than simply correct me with scriptures;and vice versa.

If one of us knows more than the other,SO WHAT,,we can not be proud; for all is given accordingly,nothing to be proud about.

This is not a contest; we are learning from each other,so we can add more to our knowledge.
    Sometimes I am wrong and sometimes you can be wrong.

So lets start fresh:
    Who in your opinion, is the false prophet;the little horn;the beast out of the earth?Give us your opinion.So others can learn also.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 20 2012,12:59)
    Hi Georg.

If you think that my interpretation is not correct,than simply correct me with scriptures;and vice versa.

If one of us knows more than the other,SO WHAT,,we can not be proud; for all is given accordingly,nothing to be proud about.

This is not a contest; we are learning from each other,so we can add more to our knowledge.

So lets start fresh:
    Who in your opinion, is the false prophet;the little horn;the beast out of the earth?Give us your opinion.So others can learn also.

wakeup.

LEARNING FROM OTHERS IS TO LET OTHERS TO TEACH YOU AND LEARN

Job 33:31 “Pay attention, Job, and listen to me;
    be silent, and I will speak.
    Job 33:32 If you have anything to say, answer me;
    speak up, for I want you to be cleared.
    Job 33:33 But if not, then listen to me;
    be silent, and I will teach you wisdom.”

Job 34:1 Then Elihu said:
    Job 34:2 “Hear my words, you wise men;
    listen to me, you men of learning.
    Job 34:3 For the ear tests words
    as the tongue tastes food.
    Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right;
    let us learn together what is good.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 20 2012,05:59)
    Hi Georg.

So lets start fresh:

wakeup.

You say the right things,    sometimes, but you don't do them.

How many times have I corrected you WITH SCRIPTURES, and you have just ignored them.

You are wrong, this forum is nothing BUT a contest between the participants. Has any one checked the contents of what I have said, and proven me wrong? why? because it is to strange of what I say, to every body.
    Have you ever heard the expression; “truth is stranger then fiction”?

What you ask me on the bottom of your post is prove of what I said on top of this post; because I have answered that question on other posts many times.

The little horn, the beast out of the earth, “IS” thee Antichrist,
    he also goes by other titles.

So lets see if you mean what you said; “””So lets start fresh”””

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 16 2012,11:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 20 2012,05:59)
    Hi Georg.

So lets start fresh:

wakeup.

You say the right things,    sometimes, but you don't do them.

How many times have I corrected you WITH SCRIPTURES, and you have just ignored them.

You are wrong, this forum is nothing BUT a contest between the participants. Has any one checked the contents of what I have said, and proven me wrong? why? because it is to strange of what I say, to every body.
    Have you ever heard the expression; “truth is stranger then fiction”?

What you ask me on the bottom of your post is prove of what I said on top of this post; because I have answered that question on other posts many times.

The little horn, the beast out of the earth, “IS” thee Antichrist,
    he also goes by other titles.

So lets see if you mean what you said; “””So lets start fresh”””

Georg

Pastry.

Can you show me scripture where it says,the little horn is the ANTICHRIST?
    Or the beast that came out of the earth in rev13.is the ANTICHRIST.
    Or the man of perdition in thess.2. is the ANTICHRIST.

wakeup.

charity
    Participant

politics!
    THE BEAST WILL MAKE SURE HE WINS, BECAUSE,
    you cant rule unless you win SOME KIND OF AN ELECTION.

51 VOTES TO 49 IS NO WHERE NEAR A WIN, ITS A COMPLETE DIVSON EQIVILANT TO RIGHT BACK WHERE THE ELECTION STARTED…WHAT A CROCK! IF YOU CAN WIN MIND GAMES THAT EASY?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 16 2012,23:21)
    politics!
    THE BEAST WILL MAKE SURE HE WINS, BECAUSE,
    you cant rule unless you win SOME KIND OF AN ELECTION.

51 VOTES TO 49 IS NO WHERE NEAR A WIN, ITS A COMPLETE DIVSON EQIVILANT TO RIGHT BACK WHERE THE ELECTION STARTED…WHAT A CROCK! IF YOU CAN WIN MIND GAMES THAT EASY?

Charity.

The little horn,is the false prophet also,and he will come up amongst the 10 horns.(coming)
    And the 10 horns will agree to give their power to the false prophet.

Rev.17:13. And these(the10kings) have one mind, and shall give their power and strenght unto the beast(that came out of the earth.rev13:11.).

Verse16. And the 10horns which thou sawest upon the beast,these shall hate the whore(great babylon)and shall make her desolate and naked and shall eat her flesh,and burn her with fire.

The false prophet is not just a politician,or a president.
    He is a spiritual man with great power.With great miracles.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account